Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. (1447 Views)

Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by LoveUdie: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Men are also attention seekers just like us. The difference between our Hubby and us is we make our attention-seeking more obvious to our partner but for them? They don't know how to show it, all thanks to "being a man".

Let me share some things most husbands secretly desire from their wives:
1. Come to the door when your husband comes home. Many wives are too glued to their phones that when the husband walks in the door you hardly ever notice his entrance, that is not right Aunty. Imagine you come home after a long day and hubby doesn't even look your way twice, says a lazy welcome, or asks how your day went, there's going to be violence that night. Sadly It's the same way men feel too.
Aunty, going forward from today, drop your phone and come to the door. Share a hug with him, a kiss, or a connection that communicates your care, whatever works for your marriage. A man has been through a lot all day, the first thing he wants to come home to is his peace. But it hurts a man when he walks in and his peace is pressing her phone to pieces, or glued to the TV.

2.. Get your husband involved in your marriage. Most men are not lazy or disinterested in the happenings in the home, Many women have conditioned them that way. Send him a text to please stop by the store and get you something you need in the house.
More like;
"Honey we are out of water, can you stop by for a pack of water?".
Your husband is not playing romantic with you because you are not pushing him to get involved in the home so that we can loosen up.

An ideal man won't mind; "babe we are out of sugar, can you please?".
Yes, I know you can send your help to get it, but that's the problem with your wives. Most of you have allowed house help to kill your marriage for nothing. Simple things like this are meant to bond you and your husband you have allowed the maid to steal them from you. How will you create memories together when the maid runs everything?

3.. Men want their butt to be smacked too, not just women. Some of you have been married for 99 years but you don't know the texture of your husband's backside; Soft or hard? Because you don't smack it.
Most women treat their husband's body like a shrine, they only go to play with his temple on some specific days, and many of you have a timetable for touching your husband.

Aunty, touch him in passing, men want physical touch too, they won't say it openly. Play with his hair, and his chest, and jump on him for no reason. This is why many marriages are so boring because your husband's mind has not been conditioned for pre-intimacy outside the bedroom. Your husband can be at home for a whole day and not anticipate that you will smack his butt or jump on him, so he is not even prepared to receive any vibe from you, let alone give you any.

4.. Invite him to help around the house. Men want to help, trust me, Aunty. Intentionally Bring the waterleaf to the sitting room to pluck together, we do this with wisdom ma. Call him to help you move something in the kitchen, and when he comes, use one gist to keep him for a while. Ask him to help you check if the Meat is steaming, or if the water has dried up in the rice.
Men want to help, but the secret is that they don't want to be forced to do it or get the impression that they must do it. Use wisdom woman of God.

5.. Men desire to see you genuinely care about his family, honestly.
Let us start with the minor things; which of his siblings are you close to? Do you have their numbers? How little do you know how his siblings are fairing, or even their endeavors? Do you check up once in a while?

Call his parents to check on them behind his back. Send them a little something if it is within your capacity, and let him learn about it from their testimonies to him.
Many husbands are too busy to keep up with what's going on in their immediate family, it will be good for him to get to know about some of the things going on in his sister's life from your communication with her.

"Babe, did you know that Mariam just got a new job? We spoke today."
That is one definition of peace to any man.
See, I'm not asking you to do eye service, I'm only encouraging you to push yourself beyond to enjoy harmony in your marriage. Read more at.... https://www.gistreal.ng/?m=1

Written by Allison Hyacintho

10 Likes

Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by Anuoluwapo296(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
shocked
Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by tee59(f): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nice write-up.
Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by Dimaya: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
great one op
Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by ozome15(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
who show u dis
Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by koladata(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
one think is not on the list, but no be my mouth you go ear am

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by Anny69: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
That number 3!
Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by Anny69: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
koladata:
What's it?
Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by Amajuoyi44(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
The one i'm expecting is NOT there

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by popweezy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dear future wife, If you do that number 3 to me I fit give you dirty slap
Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by ODeva(f): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
That number 2, look face before you try am o. Some African men can be over entitled o

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by Foodqueen(f): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Words on marble...
Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by obinna58(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
There’s not interesting about touching a man’s butt, it’s sweet the otherway round, reminds me of a girl that use to like touching my butt, infact the more you tell her to stop the more fun it becomes for her, not like she’s my girlfriend, why a girl would like strong butt surprises me
Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by Timagex(m): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
Op, do you have a beautiful sister I can marry?🙂 wink
Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by Christipsy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2023
Excellent write up..
My future nke m(wife) hope u r reading this massage o o 🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂
Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by bdon123(m): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
LoveUdie:
Men are also attention seekers just like us. The difference between our Hubby and us is we make our attention-seeking more obvious to our partner but for them? They don't know how to show it, all thanks to "being a man".

Let me share some things most husbands secretly desire from their wives:
1. Come to the door when your husband comes home. Many wives are too glued to their phones that when the husband walks in the door you hardly ever notice his entrance, that is not right Aunty. Imagine you come home after a long day and hubby doesn't even look your way twice, says a lazy welcome, or asks how your day went, there's going to be violence that night. Sadly It's the same way men feel too.
Aunty, going forward from today, drop your phone and come to the door. Share a hug with him, a kiss, or a connection that communicates your care, whatever works for your marriage. A man has been through a lot all day, the first thing he wants to come home to is his peace. But it hurts a man when he walks in and his peace is pressing her phone to pieces, or glued to the TV.

2.. Get your husband involved in your marriage. Most men are not lazy or disinterested in the happenings in the home, Many women have conditioned them that way. Send him a text to please stop by the store and get you something you need in the house.
More like;
"Honey we are out of water, can you stop by for a pack of water?".
Your husband is not playing romantic with you because you are not pushing him to get involved in the home so that we can loosen up.

An ideal man won't mind; "babe we are out of sugar, can you please?".
Yes, I know you can send your help to get it, but that's the problem with your wives. Most of you have allowed house help to kill your marriage for nothing. Simple things like this are meant to bond you and your husband you have allowed the maid to steal them from you. How will you create memories together when the maid runs everything?

3.. Men want their butt to be smacked too, not just women. Some of you have been married for 99 years but you don't know the texture of your husband's backside; Soft or hard? Because you don't smack it.
Most women treat their husband's body like a shrine, they only go to play with his temple on some specific days, and many of you have a timetable for touching your husband.

Aunty, touch him in passing, men want physical touch too, they won't say it openly. Play with his hair, and his chest, and jump on him for no reason. This is why many marriages are so boring because your husband's mind has not been conditioned for pre-intimacy outside the bedroom. Your husband can be at home for a whole day and not anticipate that you will smack his butt or jump on him, so he is not even prepared to receive any vibe from you, let alone give you any.

4.. Invite him to help around the house. Men want to help, trust me, Aunty. Intentionally Bring the waterleaf to the sitting room to pluck together, we do this with wisdom ma. Call him to help you move something in the kitchen, and when he comes, use one gist to keep him for a while. Ask him to help you check if the Meat is steaming, or if the water has dried up in the rice.
Men want to help, but the secret is that they don't want to be forced to do it or get the impression that they must do it. Use wisdom woman of God.

5.. Men desire to see you genuinely care about his family, honestly.
Let us start with the minor things; which of his siblings are you close to? Do you have their numbers? How little do you know how his siblings are fairing, or even their endeavors? Do you check up once in a while?

Call his parents to check on them behind his back. Send them a little something if it is within your capacity, and let him learn about it from their testimonies to him.
Many husbands are too busy to keep up with what's going on in their immediate family, it will be good for him to get to know about some of the things going on in his sister's life from your communication with her.

"Babe, did you know that Mariam just got a new job? We spoke today."
That is one definition of peace to any man.
See, I'm not asking you to do eye service, I'm only encouraging you to push yourself beyond to enjoy harmony in your marriage. Read more at.... https://www.gistreal.ng/?m=1

Written by Allison Hyacintho
Also party.Men want a woman to bring that her xtremely hot friend to s bedroom to help d husband feel gud
Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by Mrkindness: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
Anny69:
What's it?
💰
Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by Anny69: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mrkindness:
💰
grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by belej2: 6:29am On Aug 01, 2023
WE HAVE ALL KINDS OF CLEAN CARS AND LANDED PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN LEKKI/AJAH AXIS

FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUR PROFILE

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08149577728
Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by Anabosee(m): 6:34am On Aug 01, 2023
Please I have never wanted any one to smack my ass o
Thank you
Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by franvincoop: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
@koladata
Head game u mean?

koladata:
Re: 5 Things Husbands Secretly Desire From Their Wives. by koladata(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
with her or ....?
franvincoop:
@koladata
Head game u mean?

(1) (Reply)

See How Ladies Is Dominanting This Post Trending On Facebook? / Nigerians Are Funny Aswear, ��. Check This Out. / Man’s Apartment Is The Latest Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.