Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Islam Created By The Roman Catholic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Created By The Roman Catholic (20361 Views)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. / Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by polokor60(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2011
mail4gift2:

The only reason i started this thread is because am sick of people (mostly my Muslim Friends) comparing Christianity and Islam, i was force to do this research and post this here just to seek other peoples opinion about this.

I have read both the quoran and the Bible and i know what is what and which is which, i don't compare my religion to any other religion and same time i can not stand and watch people talk about what they do not know, the argument between Christianity and Islam is like saying Chealsea is better than Manchester United without clarifying which aspect.

This, is my reason
knowledge is power son,
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:35am On Oct 26, 2011
Sweetnecta:

i see why olaadegbu is a kufar; he fails to follow instruction.

i asked you to get me the tract that shows children of israel performing hajj to maaka.

instead i received rcc/mary and muslim. come on.

Here is what you asked for, but you have to follow its instructions to its logical conclusion.  Are you sure you are up to the task? (Make sure you zoom in and out)

http://media.chick.com/digital-comics/0117/0117_4.html
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by Sweetnecta: 1:45am On Oct 26, 2011
@Olaadegbu; I just need the page where the Kafar indicates the truth about the children of Israel making religious pilgrimage to Kaaba in Makka before idols were introduced. The event of the Israelites making Hajj is a witness against all Keferis, including those of you who denied that Ibrahim [as] built it after the flood.

Your hungry keferi brothers wants to fleece me, asking me to buy the comic. You have a copy of that page, mail it to me; galadimalou@aol.com

Further, why are your people not contented unless there is payment on everything? they will never be satisfied until the dirt of the earth filled up their stomach. You people are greedy to much; you hoard, and hoard some more. shish.
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by TheClown: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2011
Why do you protestants make irrational assertions against the Catholic Church? Well, Catholics are not moved.
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2011
The Clown:

Why do you protestants make irrational assertions against the Catholic Church? Well, Catholics are not moved.

Find out the the brain behind the RCC in the link below.

http://www.chick.com/catalog/books/excerpts/0187_ex.asp
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Olaadegbu; I just need the page where the Kafar indicates the truth about the children of Israel making religious pilgrimage to Kaaba in Makka before idols were introduced. The event of the Israelites making Hajj is a witness against all Keferis, including those of you who denied that Ibrahim [as] built it after the flood.

Your hungry keferi brothers wants to fleece me, asking me to buy the comic. You have a copy of that page, mail it to me; galadimalou@aol.com

Further, why are your people not contented unless there is payment on everything? they will never be satisfied until the dirt of the earth filled up their stomach. You people are greedy to much; you hoard, and hoard some more. shish.

I told you to follow the instructions to their logical conclusion and you are here whinging like an Arabian marauder. If you are that desperate for this information you will go to any length in finding out the truth. Buy the truth and sell it not.
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by Sweetnecta: 2:19am On Oct 27, 2011
^^^^^^^ whats truthful about a man holding a green flag with star and crescent?
star and crescent is an ottoman empire caliphate symbol.
for one, it is a far cry from Islam. then your cartoonist labelled the picture "Prophet . . ." as if to indicate that was Muhammad [as].

Olaadegbu, did you lose your yorubaness when you acquire the falsehood called Christianity?

Abeg, get me the one page jo.

And don't expect me to heap good money on the falsehood you and and your cartoonist are peddling. Ijebu ni mi. Owo alare eee ju noo.
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^ whats truthful about a man holding a green flag with star and crescent?
star and crescent is an ottoman empire caliphate symbol.
for one, it is a far cry from Islam. then your cartoonist labelled the picture "Prophet . . ." as if to indicate that was Muhammad [as].

Olaadegbu, did you lose your yorubaness when you acquire the falsehood called Christianity?

Abeg, get me the one page jo.

And don't expect me to heap good money on the falsehood you and and your cartoonist are peddling. Ijebu ni mi. Owo alare eee ju noo.

What you should be worried about is how Islam originated from the conspiracy of the RCC. If you are diligently seeking for the truth you will get to the bottom of this claim and see whether you have been wasting your life in a religion that was plotted by the Jesuits. Put your stinginess aside and put your money where your mouth is.
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by Sweetnecta: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2011
Alhamdulillah. I will never worship what you worship.
I do not bow to what bows. You know what i mean?

Jesus and me are on the same page.
You praise Jesus.
Jesus and me praise the same God.

I am generous with what is most precious to me.
My heart is with its Creator. I do not tie it with created.

A son of man is a man. Son of God can't man. Wife of God can't be woman.
God is not a man. He has no reason to have a man son.

Your forerunners in faith, the catholic and you are in the same boat, upper or lower deck, it does not matter.
Both of you will sink hard.

I simply asked you get me a page to stand against you, suddenly, since you know that it indicts you, you started your preaching about your paganism. What do I need your confusion for. Invitation from you is rejected. While you are recruiting me for disaster, I offered the bright light of guidance to you. I am not apa who will pay for lies; and thats exactly what you want me to do. Get away from me, pagan.
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2011
Sweetnecta:

You praise Jesus.

I admire your aspirations but I am sorry to burst your bubble you do not know JESUS.

ISA and JESUS are not the same.

ISA did not die, he miraculously disappeared into thin air, such that no one knows where his body is till today

Jesus died, was raised from the dead and is coming again.

Another thing , ISA prayed to your version of god called ALLAH.

Jesus Christ prayed to Yahweh as a MAN though he was an inherent part of the Godhead.

[quote][/quote]
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by Sweetnecta: 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^ I swear by God Who created all things; Jesus and me are brothers in the path obedience to The Creator.

You have no bubble for me to burst.
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by Sweetnecta: 12:09am On Oct 28, 2011
[Quote]ISA did not die, he miraculously disappeared into thin air, such that no one knows where his body is till today

Jesus died, was raised from the dead and is coming again.[/Quote]Where is the body of Jesus if he is not Isa? And Isa [as] shall come back as a sign of the end of time.

[Quote]Another thing , ISA prayed [/b]to your version of god called ALLAH.

[b]Jesus Christ prayed [/b]to Yahweh as [b]a MAN though he was an inherent part of the Godhead
.[/Quote]The similarity is so clear and definite. But its very illogical and irrational that a Godhead is a man who prayed to Yahweh. Who is truly God; Yahweh of the godhead of a man? And God is not the Author of confusion. Can the Bible be His Book?
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2011
Sweetnecta:

What do you bow down to, the black stone? undecided

Sweetnecta:

You praise Jesus.

True muslims claim to honour all the prophets, are you saying that you are on the same level as your prophet Mohammad as well?

Sweetnecta:

I am generous with what is most precious to me.
My heart is with its Creator. I do not tie it with created.

Ijebu man. grin Don't you think that you love money more than your soul? What would it profit you if you gain the whole world and lose your soul?

Sweetnecta:

A son of man is a man. Son of God can't man. Wife of God can't be woman.
God is not a man. He has no reason to have a man son.

The RCC that gave birth your your religion has blindfolded you. They misled you into thinking that Mary was the wife of God and that's why you have been finding it difficult to believe us when we say that the Godhead consists of the Father, the Word and the Holy Ghost. Jesus Christ is the only begotten of the Father and the Word became and was conceived when the Holy Ghost overshadowed Mary. At least the RCC gave that much in your Qur'an.

Sweetnecta:

Your forerunners in faith, the catholic and you are in the same boat, upper or lower deck, it does not matter.
Both of you will sink hard.

At least the RCC is presiding over the ecumenical religious bodies and Islam is one of them. Be a student of history and know where and how you started.

Sweetnecta:

I simply asked you get me a page to stand against you, suddenly, since you know that it indicts you, you started your preaching about your paganism. What do I need your confusion for. Invitation from you is rejected. While you are recruiting me for disaster, I offered the bright light of guidance to you. I am not apa who will pay for lies; and thats exactly what you want me to do. Get away from me, pagan.

You are not yet ready to know the truth. When a child is ready to know who his true father is he would go to all lengths to find out who he is. I have given you resources that you can check up on and it is up to you to find out.
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by Sweetnecta: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2011
If i were to copy the jewish scholars, I will say you are not even 50 and you are telling me about a certain decision I have made some 50something years ago.

You think I am abrisha like you, with 3 gods?

abeg go sidon.

Is there any truth in absolute lie that you are hawking?
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 29, 2011
Sweetnecta:

If i were to copy the jewish scholars, I will say you are not even 50 and you are telling me about a certain decision I have made some 50something years ago.

You think I am abrisha like you, with 3 gods?

abeg go sidon.

Is there any truth in absolute lie that you are hawking?

Let me forgive you for misrepresenting the Christian position again and again.

Can you enlighten us on ALLAH and his 3 daughters , al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat.

The first two were even named after their father. Each daughter had a separate shrine near Mecca, where Allah's shrine was located. So why Can't the God of Abraham have a Son?
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by Sweetnecta: 12:12am On Oct 29, 2011
I bow ONLY to the Lord of those things you mentioned. I am on the same line that all people, including Muhammad, Jesus, etc [as] are; we are all slaves of Allah. We bow our heads to Him. They even do it more than me. Sometimes I do not make Tahajjud. Muhammad [as] never stopped maing Tahajjud.

Ekiti man. We Ijebu people have out grown stinginess. We are some of the best givers  you can imagine. Ijebu ti shekona. Long time too. You are still stubborn. That will never leave you, the reason you are holding on tightly to 3 gods, instead of recognizing your Creator the One Lord God, Allah.

Allah dey sha.

Continue to give yourself false hope of temporary satisfaction about RCC and Islam. Your protestantism is a shear from RCC. Excite yourself by heaping lies on islam and force it be part of RCC. You know if Islam occupies Vatican today, all the idols and symbols will be gone.

If protestants occupy vatican, i am certain the carving [what you make of your god] shall remain. you may destroy his mother, though.

Ara oko Olaadegbu. I laugh at uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

@Frosbel: You are not asleep, yet. There is frost in your head. Warm it up.
You are funny. You are playing god, already. So easy for these people to elevate entity to god.
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 29, 2011
I refuse to let you jump over this question.

Let me repeat it here !

Can you enlighten us on ALLAH and his 3 daughters , al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat.

The first two were even named after their father. Each daughter had a separate shrine near Mecca, where Allah's shrine was located. So why Can't the God of Abraham have a Son?
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by Sweetnecta: 12:18am On Oct 29, 2011
You don't kill the son of your God, like muslims destroyed the three idols you mentioned?

It tells you that the pagans are exactly to us as the christians are to the jews.

the jews killed [as you agreed it happened] a false son of God.

the muslims killed [as in breaking the idols] the false daughters of God.

You are satisfied? Or you have appetite for some hard facts?
I am not shy to lay it on you.
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 29, 2011
Initially Muhammad praised these goddesses by confirming their existence as deities that intercede before Allah. This caused the pagans to bow in worship and also praise Muhammad for speaking highly of their idols.

Needless to say everyone, they were not at all pleased with Muhammad when he later claimed that his statements were not from God but from Satan who caused him to slip!

So how can ALLAH be all-knowing if he cannot even guide his prophet ( PBUH ) into all TRUTH !!

Was ALLAH also confused.

Here is the verse .

Suran 53 :
19  Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza,
20 And another, the third (goddess), Manat?
21  What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female?
22  Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair!
23  These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!

And why do we have this very ancient depecition of this same concept.

Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:10am On Oct 29, 2011
îs that an Egyptian depiction??
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2011
Did the Vatican Create Islam? (Full Version)

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0jCHk7M1hw?version=3&hl=en_GB[/flash]

The secrets that neither the RCC nor the Ayatollahs would want you to know are revealed in this videoclip.
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2011
Did the Vatican Create Islam?

The Vatican wanted to create a messiah for the Arabs.  Someone they could raise up as a great leader, a man with charisma whom they could train, and eventually unite all the non-Catholic Arabs behind him, creating a mighty army that would ultimately capture Jerusalem for the pope.

In the Vatican briefing, Cardinal Bea told this story:

"A wealthy Arabian lady who was a faithful follower of the pope played a tremendous part in this drama.  She was a widow named Khadijah.  She gave her wealth to the church and retired to a convent, but was given an assignment.  She was to find a brilliant young man who could be used by the Vatican to create a new religion and become the messiah for the children of Ishmael.  Khadijah had a cousin named Waraquah, who was also a very faithful Roman Catholic and the Vatican placed him in a critical role as Muhammad's advisor.  He had tremendous influence on Muhammad.

Teachers were sent to young Muhammad and he had intensive training.  Muhammad studied the works of St. Augustine which prepared him for his "great calling."  The Vatican had Catholic Arabs across North Africa spread the story of a great one who was about to rise up among the people and be the chosen one of their God.

While Muhammad was being prepared, he was told that his enemies were the Jews and that the only true Christians were Roman Catholic.  He was taught that others calling themselves Christians were actually wicked impostors and should be destroyed.  Many Muslims believe this. 

Muhammad began receiving "divine revelations" and his wife's Catholic cousin Waraquah helped interprete them.  From this came the Qur'an.  In the fifth year of Muhammad's mission, persecution came against his followers because they refused to worship the idols in the Kaaba.

Muhammad instructed some of them to flee into Abysinnia where Negus, the Roman Catholic king accepted them because Muhammad's views on the Virgin Mary were so close to Roman Catholic doctrine.  These Muslims received protection from Catholic kings because of Muhammad's revelations.

Muhammad later conquered Mecca and the Kaaba was cleared of idols.  History proves that before Islam came into existence, the Sabeans in Arabia worshipped the moon-god who was married to the sun-god.  They gave birth to three goddesses who were worshipped throughout the Arab world as "Daughters of Allah."  An idol excavated at Hazor in Palestine in 1950's shows Allah sitting on a throne with the crescent moon on his chest."

Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by Sweetnecta: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2011
[Quote]they were not at all pleased with Muhammad  when he later claimed that his statements were not from God but from Satan who caused him to slip![/Quote]This is the making of your compatriot in disbelief; the Makkan pagans. Allah Wills what He Wills, confounding many and blessing others by the same process. In the time of Noah, entering the Vessel and not entering it was the single difference between saved from the flood or perished in it. In the time of Moses, it was crossing the sea in one group or crossing it with the other group that the difference of being able to cross to the other side or being a menu for big fishes of that sea. In the event of the alleged death by hanging of Jesus, it was faith that was the difference between saying Ellah by Jesus and the hearing Elias by the others. In the story of Surah Najm, it is Islam that lets every muslim along with Muhammad [as] bowed at the end of the Chapter as Allah Commands, it is disbelief that made the pagans like you [worshipers of many gods] hear what they heard. Islam is clear with consistent proofs; all through the prophetic life of Muhammad, he was firm against disbelief including, Judaism and Christianity at the same kind towards all; individual and community of pagans, jews and christians.

[Quote]So how can ALLAH be all-knowing if he cannot even guide his prophet ( PBUH ) into all TRUTH !![/Quote]And Jesus was Yahweh and son of Yahweh when satan took him to the edge of the cliff? How did satan do that; literally dragging him, pushing him, picking him up to carry him up there, using mind game, all of the above, combination of the above, some of the above plus something else or none of the above? What exactly? You need to choose one and explain yourself or this is just a lie? You can not escape and think you can play ignorant about this.

[Quote]Was ALLAH also confused.[/Quote]There is no confusion since there is no shred of evidence of what you claim against the Quran. The statement that made above against the Bible, the inference is on the pages of the Bible. You can not ignore it and you can't escape it. Every christian should solve this biblical puzzle or is it a 'make up', too, though in the bible?

[Quote]Here is the verse .[/Quote]'The verse'? there are many to say the verse. You are excused.

[Quote]Suran 53 :
19  Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza,
20 And another, the third (goddess), Manat?
21  What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female?
22  Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair!
23  These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord![/Quote]You live in england. where is the punch line/verse here? The above is in the Quran just like the statement of the christian about Jesus as son of Allah. Both are adequately refuted by verses that follow the claims made by pagans and christians for their demigods, respectively against the reality from Allah. Just like the christians, the pagans before them claimed that their gods are daughters of God. The Christians say their god is son of God. When was against the claims of the pagans, the pagans had problems with it. When Islam says the Christians are lying in their claim, the Christians also have problems with it. The disbelievers copy each other in adverse condition and they do not change their core pattern of hatred of truth.

1 Like

Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by Sweetnecta: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2011
moongod, Olaadegbu claimed.

Islam destroys all idols and the ideas of idolaters are opposed.

all idols in Makka were destroyed by Islam.

the idol of Olaadegbu is found in Palestine. Makka and Madina are in the other way. Far, far way. The idol has to be a remnant of Judaism since the bible accused Solomon of worshiping gods of foreign lands. We see christians of today not doing better than the old jewish people. The leopard never changes its spots; the reason they wear a cross.

Children of israel made a yahweh in form of golden cow. the christians made a jehoah in form of a hanging man. The christians and their cronies must now force a moongod and daughters of god on Muslims.

Muslims, how do you expect them to leave you alone without making you like them so that you can feel worse or not be able to say anything about their evil idolatry?

Muslims, you expect that every possible lies will be told against you; so bizarre will each be that they may convince you that they are true. They have said it was the roman catholic that created/invented you. The lies on Muhammad [as], the lies on earlier prophets [as] are consistency of their evil hearts.

Olaadegbu and his kind forgot that they and the catholic share the same book; the Bible. If the catholic is a pagan, so is the protestant.

@Mr. Olaadegbu: Dome of the Rock is not the most important site in Islamic Jerusalem. The Al Aqsa Mosque is. The Al Aqsa Mosque is not the 2nd most important site of Islamic world. The Mosque of the prophet [as] in Madina is. Mr. Rivera has poor education of islamic facts. His Jesusit education is exposed with that, if nothing else, showing that we can't trust anything else he says about Islam. He and the catholic lied and you protestant bought into it.

But there are plenty of lies he told and you bought into.
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2011
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBpGj5Hk3U8?version=3&hl=en[/flash]

This is what the HARLOT so called Mother Church is doing, working with anti-Christs for a common ground.

No wonder it is as dead as a Dodo.

Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by vedaxcool(m): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2011
^^^^
Still Nursing your wounds grin grin grin grin grin grin

the idol of Olaadegbu is found in Palestine. Makka and Madina are in the other way. Far, far way. The idol has to be a remnant of Judaism since the bible accused Solomon of worshiping gods of foreign lands. We see christians of today not doing better than the old jewish people. The leopard never changes its spots; the reason they wear a cross.

Children of israel made a yahweh in form of golden cow. the christians made a jehoah in form of a hanging man. The christians and their cronies must now force a moongod and daughters of god on Muslims.

grin grin grin Nice one!

@ Liars and farbricators

In QUr'an Allah states he created the moon, it refutes the notion that Allah can have daughters or sons as Allah ask how can I have a son without a consort?

But on the other hand we know the following truth:

That protestantism came into existence sometimes around 1517, hence right from the time of Jesus till 1517, all Christians were still using the words fruadbel sorry frostbel following the harlot, the Vatican, in essence after all what Jesus did, mankind still had no true guidance, this is the implication of Protestant rejection of the Catholic church. Now what is more disturbing is their ignorance on the whole saga, the chief reason protestantism came to existence was to reform the catholic church not because they had received new revelation or anything. Hence we can conclude that protestantism is "Reformed" Catholicism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestanism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_luther
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by mail4gift2(m): 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2011
I still wonder why people compare the Christ-Religion and Mohamed -Religion, abeg make i ask one question, which of this religion first come out?

if na Mohamed Religion first come out, then na that one i go follow beginning from today but if na Christ Religion first come out, then i dey the right track, abeg mk una answer me.
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by mail4gift2(m): 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

Here is what you asked for, but you have to follow its instructions to its logical conclusion.  Are you sure you are up to the task? (Make sure you zoom in and out)

http://media.chick.com/digital-comics/0117/0117_4.html

i could only past the last page cos that's where the whole summary is

Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by vedaxcool(m): 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2011
^^^^
Let me suggest you follow Hinduism, since you want to follow first to come, it is viewed as the oldest religion in the world. but if you want to follow what appeals to rational and sane principles Islam remains your best bet. Why did I say this? Simply put it, in Islam we believe that there is no nation nor group of people that Allah did not guide, hence in Islam we believe most religion where Islamic but later got corrupted over time, we believe all religion must have at some time belief in one God but adherents later on corrupted such belief, take Christianity for example Jesus called himself a servant of God, indicated that non except God knows the day of Judgement meaning he is ignorant of a day he is alleged to be a Judge, again Jesus maintain a belief in one God and nowhere in the entire bible did he claim to be equal to God, in fact he said The Son cannot be greater than the Father, Jesus never prayed to himself instead he kept praying to God for help and sustenance. Mail Islam is the best option you can choose.
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2011
vedaxcool:

^^^^
Still Nursing your wounds  grin grin grin grin grin grin

You lost me here, never did it occur to me that I was wounded, me wonders where and when it happened !  cheesy

Please put this sentence in a one liner, so that I can respond in kind

Children of israel made a yahweh in form of golden cow.

Lie.

The calf was an idol, the word of God makes a clear distinction, reread and repost.

I suspect you are a man of integrity, so do not be tempted to falsify this verse in scripture.

the christians made a jehoah in form of a hanging man. The christians and their cronies must now force a moongod and daughters of god on Muslims.

But we worship GOD through Christ our mediator.

We cannot worship a moon god in the name of ALLAH, do not make such an abominable statement.

God is one, he has no daughters and or partners.

ALLAH I suspect , may have been confused, with humility I say this, to have forgotten to forewarn Mo ( PBUH ) about the previously adopted 3 daughters manat, Lat. and 'Uzza.

In QUr'an Allah states he created the moon, it refutes the notion that Allah can have daughters or sons as Allah ask  how can I have a son without a consort?

So why is the crescent the symbol in your mosques and country flags etc. Common who are you kidding !!

And how come Allah had 3 daughters and suddenly Mo said , oh dear me, it was a mistake, Satan deceived me.  undecided  Could not ALLAH the all knowing have protected Mo from this deception or was he sleeping. Please tell me !

That protestantism came into  existence sometimes around 1517, hence right from the time of Jesus till 1517, all Christians were still using the words fruadbel sorry frostbel following the harlot, the Vatican, in essence after all what Jesus did, mankind still had no true guidance, this is the implication of Protestant rejection of the Catholic church. Now what is more disturbing is their ignorance on the whole saga, the chief reason protestantism came to existence was to reform the catholic church not because they had received new revelation or anything. Hence we can conclude that protestantism is "Reformed" Catholicism

Okay now you have plagiarised this excerpt and edited with my nairaland name. Please post either an excerpt with a source we can refer to or make an original assessment.

Then I will respon in kind. I trust that you will desist from further plagiarism  grin
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by mail4gift2(m): 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2011
vedaxcool:

^^^^
Let me suggest you follow Hinduism, since you want to follow first to come, it is viewed as the oldest religion in the world. but if you want to follow what appeals to rational and sane principles Islam remains your best bet. Why did I say this? Simply put it, in Islam we believe that there is no nation nor group of people that Allah did not guide, hence in Islam we believe most religion where Islamic but later got corrupted over time, we believe all religion must have at some time belief in one God but adherents later on corrupted such belief, take Christianity for example Jesus called himself a servant of God, indicated that non except God knows the day of Judgement meaning he is ignorant of a day he is alleged to be a Judge, again Jesus maintain a belief in one God and nowhere in the entire bible did he claim to be equal to God, in fact he said The Son cannot be greater than the Father, Jesus never prayed to himself instead he kept praying to God for help and sustenance. Mail Islam is the best option you can choose.

ummmm, can you explain this verse for me? i really need to know more about this Islam.

"Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."  

and this

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"?
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by vedaxcool(m): 12:09am On Oct 30, 2011
mail4gift2:

ummmm, can you explain this verse for me? i really need to know more about this Islam.

"Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."  

I will giv you more precedence over frosbel, since he has blocked his heart. Now on that verse, I will give you the simple task of asking yourself, why do all countries in the world have standing army? DO you know that America spends billions of Dollars maintaining its army? Now to answer your simple question. This verse was revealed during the period when Muslims were under constant threat of war from the Paganistic meccans. Now amongst the ranks of Muslims there were some who did not want to fight, Hence Allah said to them Fighting is required from you, note Throughout the conflicts of between Muslims and the pagans the pagans were the ones who started the war, they hated Islam and wanted to extinguish the light Allah brought for mankind, to cut a long story short, this verse reminded the muslims that fighting is compulsory for them because if they do not fight they will be killed. Hence those hating fighting in such conditions would be doing himself and his family a great disservice as no man would like to see his wife and children slaughtered.

mail4gift2:

and this

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"?

In Islam it is seen as a virtuous act to defend yourself and family and even your country from invaders, hence this verse refers to the situation in which the Hypocrites those who pretended to be Muslims, pretended not to be well or strong enough to fight during the wars instituted by the pagans. Allah here indicated that those who stayed back cannot e compared to those who went out fighting.

Now, Remember the following:

That it is wrong to defend and repel attack on your person or country.

It is virtuous to fight against people who want to harm you or your family

All wars fought against the pagans were actually started by the Pagans the Muslims simply did the virtuous thing by defending themselves and community from such attack.

Hope this answers your question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Benedict XVI Cured My Cancer / Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.