Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Islam Created By The Roman Catholic - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Created By The Roman Catholic (20356 Views)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. / Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by polokor60(m): 12:09am On Nov 04, 2011
frosbel:

stop, stop it I say.

You can never win an arguement with Moosies , it's akin to going on a merry go round for eternity.

Facts mean nothing to them.

Stop it again I say , let them argue with themselves , we will pray for them without ceasing  cheesy

my brother if both holy books were written the same time then they have an arguement but if not,the latter is called copy copy,editing and pasting.dem go soon ask me if moses na christian.but i'm ready to teach them the truth.when sentiment is put aside then they will see things from a different angle.it's crystal clear because history is the greatest judge of all time. cheesy
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2011
@mallam sweetnecta,

Your persistance for the comic has eventually paid off.  Even though you are too stingy to spend your Ijebu money. tongue  Here is the comic you've been asking for.

http://www.chick.com/reading/comics/0117/0117_allinone.asp
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2011
Reasons as to why the Islamic fanatics may not vandalise or burn down Roman Catholic churches? undecided
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2011
The Awful Truth!

[flash=500,400]http://media.chick.com/preview.swf[/flash]
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by theseeker2: 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
@poster, you are just a silly dude. What a sensless thread
Re: Islam Created By The Roman Catholic by KIING: 1:48am On Oct 17, 2015
If our muslims brethren believe dat jersuit us, europe created isis, bokoharam & alqaida den why is it difficult to accept dat rcc created islam

History is repeating on our watch

I'm a rcc it pains me to d marrow dat my beloved catholic created islam
but
until i realise why
which is to extinguish orthodox christians which are d main rivals of roman catholicism

orthodox christians spread like wild fire in 4 & 5 century
countries like turkey, egypt, syria, iraq, iran, libya, morocco etc are all orthodox christians administrated by constinople (instabul)

before jersuit rcc created islam to take over all d orthodox christian countries except dat of rcc
but
rcc later realise dat d monster dey created have started to bite dem by sacking spain, portugal
dat was wen crusade decided to push islam out of all western europe (mainly rcc ) but gave dem eastern europe, north Africa & middle east (mainly orthodox christian )
We rcc felt sidelined by orthodox christians & den created a proxy religion & pawn prophet to do our bidding which is to annihilate orthodox ..

Even in 21st century Conflicts in middle east are jersuit western creation just as islam was one of jersuit creation.

Take it or leave quran was written in rome even before moh'd was born.

. m.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/144382/The_Vatican_Created_ISLAM_CounterReformationReligion/

middle east has forever been a willing tool at d hands of rcc jersuit..

Al baghdadi leader of isis who is now claiming to b d caliph of islam is stil been trained, armed & sponsored by jersuit Illuminati

if he succeed in creating his caliphate in middle east i bet you decades from now people mostly muslims will deny dat he is a pawn creation of western jersuit Illuminati

history repeating in our watch again....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Benedict XVI Cured My Cancer / Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.