Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,195 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics (3035 Views)

2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ / To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount / Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Dafresh: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Google search this " Diritest City in Africa" and see Onitsha pop up

I bet those stats from multiple sources are somehow linked to one Yoruba man in Ogbomosho?

Again, Being an Igbo man is a curse from Nature, cause how do u explain being at a disadvantage on all levels starting from even a landlocked region, not even Nature spears your land cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Igbos should create their "Statisense" and dish out stats about Innoson Jeeps rivaling Ferrari
We are unique Igbo doesn't dish out nonsense
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

grin grin grin
You are wasting NL data space. grin
But that's reality in Southwest not theory

I don't know what you guys call poverty but these are full evidence of poverty in your region

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

I don't know what you guys call poverty but these are full evidence of poverty in your region
You go wail taaya.
God bless the SW. cool

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

You go wail taaya.
God bless the SW. cool
I'm only debunking not wailing, I live in my region and in comfortable environment not mud enclave that's obtainable in your region

2 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

I'm only debunking not wailing, I live in my region and in comfortable environment not mud enclave that's obtainable in your region

Debunking with what? grin
Tell us oo

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Couldntfigurean: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
AlexBells:
It doesn't matter who you talk to, if I see you talking trash I will spank you, if others chose to invest in hotel then invest in media then, did they sacrifice your hand and head to Amadioha?
Noted

Now,skedaddle
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dafresh:

We are unique Igbo doesn't dish out nonsense

Maybe thats true, But u counter Facts with beer palour gists and thats irritating

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by AlexBells(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Noted

Now,skedaddle
Not yet, start instantly on setting up your media company, you welcome
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:
Southwest media propaganda they are designed to be dishing out fake and propaganda that will favour their region and smear others, I wonder how these guys enjoy living fake lives

Guess who owns nairaland where you are posting this trash? Seun osewa
Wherever you go, yorubas are everywhere dominating.

Southwest owns the economy, we own the media, we own you

3 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Which economy Little mind what's their annual revenue

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Google search this " Diritest City in Africa" and see Onitsha pop up

I bet those stats from multiple sources are somehow linked to one Yoruba man in Ogbomosho?

Again, Being an Igbo man is a curse from Nature, cause how do u explain being at a disadvantage on all levels starting from even a landlocked region, not even Nature spears your land cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Igbos should create their "Statisense" and dish out stats about Innoson Jeeps rivaling Ferrari
Very correct

2 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

Which economy Little mind what's their annual revenue

Southwest owns Nigeria economy.

That’s the truth

3 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

Your region is the least developed in Nigeria

90% of southeast is slum

Apart from being the tiniest region in Nigeria, it’s the dirtiest and least developed with the most slum

The picture you posted is Enugu not Ibadan.

The evidence is in this video. That is Enugu you posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Very correct
Latest update

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Southwest owns Nigeria economy.

That’s the truth

Otondo IGR doesn't measure economy
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

You go wail taaya.
God bless the SW. cool

Don’t mind the moronn

That picture he posted is from Enugu.

See evidence below,

It was screenshot from this video and tagged as southwest. They have been bursted as liars

3 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by SamOchuko: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:
Southwest media propaganda they are designed to be dishing out fake and propaganda that will favour their region and smear others, I wonder how these guys enjoy living fake lives

Try purge yourself of hate and ethnic bigotry, it will do your heart a lot of good.

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

Latest update

Lagos is 133, Onitsha was number one.

And the pollution from Lagos comes from igbos in Lagos, once igbos leave Lagos and go to their tiny dot in southeast, Lagos will be the cleanest state in Nigeria.

But why did you lie that those brown roofs are southwest when video evidence show them to be Enugu? Are you not ashamed to be a liar

2 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Don’t mind the moronn

That picture he posted is from Enugu.

See evidence below,

It was screenshot from this video and tagged as southwest. They have been bursted as liars

Lagos will soon sink grin grin worst city to live

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Rahkman: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

you own the economy and you are crying igbos are dominating and buying ur lands
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

Lagos will soon sink grin grin worst city to live

That’s why we are begging you people to leave out Lagos and go to your southeast so we can have sanity in Lagos

You brought pollution and crime from Southeast to Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Rahkman:
you own the economy and you are crying igbos are dominating and buying ur lands

When and how did we cry you dominate our lands?

And how are you dominating?

Are you among the biggest investors in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by PureFace1(m): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

You don't need any stats to know that your people are the poorest in Southern region, the results are glaring in your region, the fact is that your propaganda doesn't change those brown roof, it's just like a man with baggage of problem went to bar drinking alcohol just to forget his problems 😃😃 it's just for a moment ones his eyes clear those problems will be staring at him, the propaganda you guys have been dishing for years doesn't change the mud enclaves in your region, make una continue 😂🤣

You are really brain dead if you believe brown roofs equal to poverty.

There are many good houses with all necessary amenities with brown roofs, brown roofs functions like any roofs and it is long lasting. It may not be aesthetic enough but not everyone like show off like Igbo people as long as brown roofs work like any other roofs they are satisfied, furthermore it was shining like silver when they first fixed it.

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by PureFace1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

No matter how you guys dishing out your propaganda it doesn't change the fact you guys are poorest in South, Ondo I know very well is very poor state

Poorest in the south is the tribe that cannot live and survive in their region.

If there's no south west south east would be starving

2 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by PureFace1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

This is full evidence of poverty if you don't know, zip

Brown roof is not evidence of poverty many people under those brown roofs can feed your family.

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Lagos that will soon sink in next few years

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
PureFace1:

Brown roof is not evidence of poverty many people under those brown roofs can feed your family.
Only if you know where I came from grin grin grin

Poverty is working on the streets of Southwest

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by raskymonojendor: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Who owns NBS, i guess thats regionally owned too

This same statisense dished out some stats that ranked Igbo women as the most educated females among all tribes and as at then, u cared less about who owned it

See, When are beginning to feel everyone is against u, then Something is wrong with u...Its a mentality of the defeatists and sore losers

The Ibo insecurity, Inferiority complex, and victim claiming is factory fitted.

3 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by raskymonojendor: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

Only if you know where I came from grin grin grin

Poverty is working on the streets of Southwest
Have you seen that of Enugu grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I am coming home to buy land in lagos and Ijebu-ode, you can't resist Igbo money, we own you and we will continue to own you forever
Brown roof dwellers
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

The picture the guy posted are enugu picture that he is calling southwest.

That guy no get sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

This is a dot when compare to endless slums in Southwest region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: Pres Tinubu Officially Orders A Full-scale MILITARY INVASION Of Niger / Vocabularies Made Popular By Nigerian Leaders Erom 80s Till Date. / Public Inquiry On Power Sitting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.