Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics (3038 Views)

2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ / To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount / Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

Compare with Akure grin grin

So, you just accepted there are brown roof in Alaigbo? Ok. grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

What have you contributed other than running around here like headless chickens with IGR nonsense while your people are dying of hunger

Oya show us where they are dying of hunger now. grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

And what of the ones in Alaigbo? Start from there now. grin

I am yet to see any brown roof in Igbo land, when are you going to do something about those brown roofs in your states capitals?
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

I am yet to see any brown roof in Igbo land, when are you going to do something about those brown roofs in your states capitals?

I am yet to see one too in SW with proof. cool
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:
And see Imo in 2023. So much from the developers of the whole wide world.
Owerri

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

Owerri

Hahaha hah.

This guy with his usual selective Google map.
I know what you normally do, you'll stretch the other region's map far above and make it look brown, and drag your own down for a better view and colors.

I used to do that too.
Try harder. grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

Oya show us where they are dying of hunger now. grin

If the protest yesterday in Ibadan Oyo state and Osun did not prove my point then you need to see your psychiatrist for help grin grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

If the protest yesterday in Ibadan Oyo state and Osun did not prove my point then you need to see your psychiatrist for help grin grin

In every government even outside the country, there must be protests or even more.

Quote me anywhere.
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

I am yet to see one too in SW with proof. cool

Anambra1stPikin has showed you enough unless you hate truth, do something about your brown roofs, I am done with you
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Anambra1stPikin has showed you enough unless you hate truth, do something about your brown roofs, I am done with you

None. You are just trolling dude and wasting Seun deluxe and data space. Relaxxxxx cheesy
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

Hahaha hah.

I know what you normally do, you'll stretch the other region's map far above and make it look brown, and drag your own down for a better view and colors.

I used to do that too.
Try harder. grin
Onitsha

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

Onitsha

You sef. Look at the first pic, you no see plenty Brown roofs? Tell.the truth and shame the devil for once nah. grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

None. You are just trolling dude and wasting deluxe and data space. Relaxxxxx cheesy
Osogbo
I don't know the definition of poverty to you guys

This poverty walking on the streets of Southwest

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
gidgiddy:

And Switzerland is just the size of Abia and Anambra but has a bigger GDP than Nigeria. I wonder if anyone gets award for the size of their land

This is the latest from Statista, ranking of the poverty states in Nigeria

South west is the least.

Southeast and northeast states are the worst

When will you people give up on hating southwest

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

Osogbo
I don't know the definition of poverty to you guys

This poverty walking on the streets of Southwest

You can do better than this seriously? Even a fool knows that you carefully moved these images to your selective areas.

More so, you admitted there are brown roofs in Alaigbo so what's the point? cheesy
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

South west is the least.

When will you people give up on hating southwest
You guys should keep deceiving yourselves with media propaganda

This is satellite view of Aba

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

South west is the least.

When will you people give up on hating Southwest

Do you think those trolls are ready to accept their reality? Hahaha! You are wasting your time.

They call brown roofs signs of poverty, I remember spending a whole week at a friend's grandfather's place some years back. The man owns a large farm of cocoa and harvest for export. But you know what? His house is on a rocky area and solid building with brown roof yet baba is contented.

How come those brown-roof people send their children to school, universities, and even abroad?
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

You guys should keep deceiving yourselves with media propaganda

This is satellite view of Aba

Poverty is a bad thing, you people are welcomed in southwest to escape the poverty in that region

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Poverty is a bad thing, you people are welcomed in southwest to escape the poverty in that region
Ogbomosho grin grin grin poverty region, this is reality on ground grin grin

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Ibadan

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

Ogbomosho grin grin grin poverty region, this is reality on ground grin grin

Ebonyi remains the poverty capital of the south

These are different sources,

Statista listed Ebonyi as worst in south

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Ebonyi make more sense than any Yoruba state

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Antivirus92(m): 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

Hahaha hah.

I used to do that too.
Try harder. grin
do yours my man...... Show us south east, we want to see the,"underdeveloped " south east as you brown roofers use to call us
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Antivirus92:
do yours my man...... Show us south east, we want to see the,"underdeveloped " south east as you brown roofers use to call us

Make use of Opera mini free data and stroll up now. cheesy
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Ikpunnegi01: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

You've forgotten your language? How long will you guys continue to live fake life
Oga kpatakpata! Try and increase the contrast and fine tune the brightness of this picture; you will see the beauty and will also noticed that the sun is going down in their region.
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

Do you think those trolls are ready to accept their reality? Hahaha! You are wasting your time.

They call brown roofs signs of poverty, I remember spending a whole week at a friend's grandfather's place some years back. The man owns a large farm of cocoa and harvest for export. But you know what? His house is on a rocky area and solid building with brown roof yet baba is contented.

How come those brown-roof people send their children to school, universities, and even abroad?

Dude you are talking out of point, I feel ashamed on your behalf spit
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Awolowo must be crying in his grave right now reading all these gibberish from you, Yoruba we used to know is gone forever grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Dude you are talking out of point, I feel ashamed on your behalf spit

My message is for people with neutral and open minds. cool. Not for Okoro with a primitive mindset.
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Antivirus92(m): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

Make use of Opera mini free data and stroll up now. cheesy
you have nothing to say my friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon / f / Bomb Suspect Not Dead - Prisons Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.