Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics (3034 Views)

2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ / To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount / Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Have you seen that of Enugu grin

There's no city in your entire South West you can compare with Enugu apart from Lagos, brown roof dwellers grin grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

Only if you know where I came from grin grin grin

Poverty is working on the streets of Southwest
you reminded me of Kanu west LGA in Enugu during my youth service.
Na there i see people living in abject poverty.
No wonder emeka and shinedu are contributing money to escape to SW

2 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

I am coming home to buy land in lagos and Ijebu-ode, you can't resist Igbo money, we own you and we will continue to own you forever
Brown roof dwellers

The entire southeast no reach Oyo state
Is that why buying small plots of lands means so much to you?

And again I ask, how much of Lagos economy do you contribute?

Fact check, with all the noise and propaganda, igbos have not been found to be stakeholder of up to 5% of Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by raskymonojendor: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

This is a dot when compare to endless slums in Southwest region
The whole Enugu is one giant slum grin
Even Onitcha, the capital and heartland of Alaibo, is rated as the world most polluted city by WHO. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by PureFace1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

Only if you know where I came from grin grin grin

Poverty is working on the streets of Southwest

If brown roofs is really equal to poverty then 90% of Nigerians are poor.

There are so many self contains, flats and bungalows with brown roofs with all necessary amenities. Brown roofs work as any other roofs and it is long lasting, only Igbo that like show offs care about the colour of roofs.

2 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Wutinky: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Mumu propagandist you never been to Enugus, so I am not surprise you are posting photos from your Ogbomoso as Enugu grin grin grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by descarado: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

And it's reducing the money in my account
You are very emotional.
Guy is giving you tip on how to stay afloat.
Nairaland isn't owned by igbo.

The problem with you guys is you wear your heart on your sleeve.
Take correction as nobody knows it best.

Be subtle in your approach even when you are deliberately sought out.

There are some things you should left for newbies on nairaland to do. Example this topic. You have passed that stage.

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

There's no city in your entire South West you can compare with Enugu apart from Lagos, brown roof dwellers grin grin

Here is Enugu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU

Southeast remains the least developed region in Nigeria

The entire southeast no even pass Oyo state

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

Mumu propagandist you never been to Enugus, so I am not surprise you are posting photos from your Ogbomoso as Enugu grin grin grin
should I show you obiagu in Enugu?

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Wutinky: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
PureFace1:

There are so many self contain, flats and bungalows with brown roofs with all necessary amenities. Brown roofs work as any other roofs and it is long lasting, only Igbo that like show offs care about the colour of roofs.

Brown roofs is a proof sign of hardship because there is no money to change the roofing from 1913 until today , spit
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Slums prevalence in Nigeria, Yoruba land Carry the cup

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
PureFace1:

There are so many self contains, flats and bungalows with brown roofs with all necessary amenities. Brown roofs work as any other roofs and it is long lasting, only Igbo that like show offs care about the colour of roofs.

The biggest brown roofs are even in southeast.
The pictures the guy posted are from Enugu state

4 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by descarado: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

But that's reality in Southwest not theory

I don't know what you guys call poverty but these are full evidence of poverty in your region
You have passed this stage too.
Leave it for kids.

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Wutinky: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
should I show you obiagu in Enugu?

propagandist yes but don't show me Ogbomoso brown roof as Enugu grin grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Wutinky: 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

The biggest brown roofs are even in southeast.
The pictures the guy posted are from Enugu state

Mumu keep deceiving yourself like you have been doing with nonsense IGR grin grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

The whole Enugu is one giant slum grin
Even Onitcha, the capital and heartland of Alaibo, is rated as the world most polluted city by WHO. tongue

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Don’t mind the moronn

That picture he posted is from Enugu.

See evidence below,

It was screenshot from this video and tagged as southwest. They have been bursted as liars

grin grin grin grin
That guy can lie for Africa. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

This is a dot when compare to endless slums in Southwest region

These brown roofs dwellers with tiny windows are so shameless
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

grin grin grin grin

He proved your brown roofs with facts, so what is lie about it? I know you are checking if it is raining from your tiny windows grin grin grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

Mumu keep deceiving yourself like you have been doing with nonsense IGR grin grin

Why is this ?

Why is southeast known for dirts

Are igbos these dirty?

2 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

He proved your brown roofs with facts, so what is lie about it? I know you are checking if it is raining from your tiny windows grin grin grin

With what facts, portraying Enugu as SW, is that what you call facts? grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

The facts he posted were screenshots from a documentary about slums in Enugu

You can watch it yourself

2 Likes

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Why is this ?

Why is southeast known for dirts

Are igbos these dirty?

Always arguing like mumu whom you are, spit grin grin grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

With what facts, portraying Enugu as SW, is that what you call facts? grin

God forbid, please don't ever compare brown roof cities with Enugu, you have no city except Lagos, even Lagos is 4th dirtiest city in the whole world grin grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by PureFace1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

Brown roofs is a proof sign of hardship because there is no money to change the roofing from 1913 until today , spit

They see no need to change it because it is working normally, no need to fix what isn't broken, it keeps rain and sunlight away like any other type of roof.

Let the roofs be carried away by wind or let the roofs brake down to the extent people can no longer live in comfort and see if they wouldn't fix it.

Only people that want to show off like Igbo care about the colour of a roof, normal people only care about the efficiency of the roofs, with all your colour roofs in South east many of you can't live and work there.
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

grin grin grin grin
Let measure the slums areas in Enugu and that of Yoruba land with Google satellite map grin grin

Emene

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

God forbid, please don't ever compare brown roof cities with Enugu, you have no city except Lagos, even Lagos is 4th dirtiest city in the whole world grin grin

So, you've shifted to denying your heritage because it's now proven with lots of brown roofs despite its small size, why?
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

The facts he posted were screenshots from a documentary about slums in Enugu

You can watch it yourself

Dude stop making fool of yourself on Nairaland, these photos are from Ibadan capital of Oyo state, we don't have brown roof in Igbo land grin grin grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

Let measure the slums areas in Enugu and that of Yoruba land with Google satellite map grin grin

Emene

Loool
You and your selective and manipulative usual google image.

grin

Who still falls for this, really?
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

I suspect you have autism or down syndrome or suffering drug abuse.
Do you have problem with basic understanding? Because you sound like you are not that okay upstairs . Did you read what he posted or u just comment without thinking

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

Loool
You and your selective and manipulative usual google image.

grin

Who still falls for this, really?

Lagos ranked world's second worst city to live , must be lies too grin grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by raskymonojendor: 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:
You sef see am. 133 position vs 1st position grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Nigerians With Fake Ghanaian Passports Grabbed. / Why Is Jonathan Standing At The Back Row? / Governor Akpabio Named In Shady Possession Of St-kitts And Nevis Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.