Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics (3037 Views)

2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ / To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount / Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I suspect you have autism or down syndrome or suffering drug abuse.
Do you have problem with basic understanding? Because you sound like you are not that okay upstairs . Did you read what he posted or u just comment without thinking

You actually well described yourself here grin grin
Stop crying dude, there is nothing like brown roof in Igbo Land grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Lagos ranked world's second worst city to live , must be lies too grin grin

If lagos the most developed state in Nigeria is ranked that high what would be the fate of Alambra, Aba and co? cheesy
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Dude stop making fool of yourself on Nairaland, these photos are from Ibadan capital of Oyo state, we don't have brown roof in Igbo land grin grin grin

Is that a photo? Or a video?

Lol. Are you the mad man that obi was talking about?
I sincerely believe you are not mentally okay

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

The facts he posted were screenshots from a documentary about slums in Enugu

You can watch it yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU
Slums in Ibadan alone difficult to measure grin grin

Ibadan world largest slum city

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Is that a photo? Or a video?

Lol. Are you the mad man that obi was talking about?
I sincerely believe you are not mentally okay

I can now see your beautiful photo, left for you to remove your clothes enter bodija market grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

If lagos the most developed state in Nigeria is ranked that high what would be the fate of Alambra, Aba and co? cheesy

Lagos is a mega city with dense population .

The waste is equivalent to the population density and Lagos waste management is still the best in Nigeria .

Compared to a small dot on the map.

The entire southeast no pass Oyo state for size.

It is just like splitting oyo into five states
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

Lagos is quite developed with a lot of slums, should i start with makoko slum? you need brain transplant grin grin grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

The waste is equivalent to the population density and Lagos waste management is still the best in Nigeria .

Abeokuta grin grin

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by waledeji(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

You don't need any stats to know that your people are the poorest in Southern region, the results are glaring in your region, the fact is that your propaganda doesn't change those brown roof, it's just like a man with baggage of problem went to bar drinking alcohol just to forget his problems 😃😃 it's just for a moment ones his eyes clear those problems will be staring at him, the propaganda you guys have been dishing for years doesn't change the mud enclaves in your region, make una continue 😂🤣
Seun mynd44 rule 19
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

Slums in Ibadan alone difficult to measure grin grin

Ibadan world largest slum city

Ibadan remains of the most developed cities in Nigeria

I don’t blame you, it is not easy coming from a small dot called southeast where 90% of the place is inhabitable

Potopoto everywhere

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
waledeji:
Seun mynd44 rule 19

Weak people, i know you will run to the mod soon, can't stand heat spit grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You can see the difference between east and west
Enugu

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Omoawoke2(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

Abeokuta grin grin

Ogun state alone is more productive, habitable and bigger than the entire southeast combined together.

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Ibadan remains of the most developed cities in Nigeria

I don’t blame you, it is not easy coming from a small dot called southeast where 90% of the place is inhabitable

Potopoto everywhere

You have been posting the same photo for more than a month now even when you have been told those places has been renovated, when are you going to change your brown roof all over South West states? grin grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Lagos is quite developed with a lot of slums, should i start with makoko slum? you need brain transplant grin grin grin
grin
I like how you are wailing so hard behind my back to justify your village and deny your brown roofs regions. cheesy
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Ogun state alone is more productive, habitable and bigger than the entire southeast combined together.

Dude Ogun state is the poverty capital of Nigeria, this IGR nonsense makes you sound like a village mumu everyday
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Exactly.
Can you imagine that Okoro troll denying the obvious fact after being exposed to his region's numerous brown roofs? He must think he's chatting with a novice. grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

grin
I like how you are wailing so hard behind my back to justify your village and deny your brown roofs regions. cheesy

How can I wail more than people with brown roof in over 5 states? grin grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Ogun bigger than Southeast indeed grin grin grin
See the difference between Southeast and West

Awka that was created the same year with Osogbo, Akure

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

How can I wail more than people with brown roof in over 5 states? grin grin

Actually, you are sweating too. grin
You are just all over the thread trying so hard to deny what we all already know. Who dis one dey deceive? Abi you no know me abi? grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
See the 2023 Alambra. Imagine oo.

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by gidgiddy: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ttalk:
Nna rest bikonu

Dedicating your lifetime to hate and bigotry will only lead to one thing..... self-destruction.

Ojukwu's hatred led him into an unnecessary war that killed 3 million of his people.

Kanu's hatred led him to be eating eatery beans in the DSS cell

Ekpa hatred led to 2 weeks sitting at home in Igboland

Peter Obi's hatred led to the ruin of the popular movement that destroy his political career.

Think, your continuous hatred of the Yoruba will eventually lead to your destruction

Tell your man to focus his energy on promoting the image of his people and stop creating unnecessary enemies in his region.

You country still turned out to be a disaster, just like Ojukwu, Kanu and Ekpa all predicted

1 Like

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

Exactly.
Can you imagine that Okoro troll denying the obvious fact after being exposed to his region's numerous brown roofs? He must think he's chatting with a novice. grin

Mr Owomida the Ewedu muncher when are you going to do something about the brown roof all over your 5 states of South West?
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
And see Imo in 2023. So much from the developers of the whole wide world.

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Mr Owomida the Ewedu muncher when are you going to do something about the brown roof all over your 5 states of South West?

You should be ignored. You are acting like a loose..... lipsrsealed..... Without purpose on here.

Contribute meaningfully to the thread abeg. No one falls for the denial.
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

Actually, you are sweating too. grin
You are just all over the thread trying so hard to deny what we all already know. Who dis one dey deceive? Abi you no know me abi? grin

If i were you i will be holding meetings with my people to remove those disgusting brown roofs in the South West 5 state capitals, I am not going to touch the villages for now because that will take more than 300 years grin grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Akure that was created same year with Awka grin grin grin grin

You guys should keep deceiving yourselves with media propaganda

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by gidgiddy: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

The entire southeast no reach Oyo state
Is that why buying small plots of lands means so much to you?

And again I ask, how much of Lagos economy do you contribute?

Fact check, with all the noise and propaganda, igbos have not been found to be stakeholder of up to 5% of Lagos

And Switzerland is just the size of Abia and Anambra but has a bigger GDP than Nigeria. I wonder if anyone gets award for the size of their land
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Anambra1stPikin: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:
And see Imo in 2023. So much from the developers of the whole wide world.
Compare with Akure grin grin

Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Twistaray(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

If i were you i will be holding meetings with my people to remove those disgusting brown roofs in the South West 5 state capitals, I am not going to touch the villages for now because that will take more than 300 years grin grin

And what of the ones in Alaigbo? Start from there now. grin
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Polchiz(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ttalk:
Nna rest bikonu

Dedicating your lifetime to hate and bigotry will only lead to one thing..... self-destruction.

Ojukwu's hatred led him into an unnecessary war that killed 3 million of his people.

Kanu's hatred led him to be eating eatery beans in the DSS cell

Ekpa hatred led to 2 weeks sitting at home in Igboland

Peter Obi's hatred led to the ruin of the popular movement that destroy his political career.

Think, your continuous hatred of the Yoruba will eventually lead to your destruction

Tell your man to focus his energy on promoting the image of his people and stop creating unnecessary enemies in his region.
And whose hatred was responsible for Awolowo committing suicide and herdsmen killing and raping your women?
How many of your people died during the war or you think only Igbos died?
Re: Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics by Yourbaslayer: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

You should be ignored. You are acting like a loose..... lipsrsealed..... Without purpose on here.

Contribute meaningfully to the thread abeg. No one falls for the denial.

What have you contributed other than running around here like headless chickens with IGR nonsense while your people are dying of hunger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter / Kings College 2014/15 MERIT Admission list out, Igbos make 75% of top 20 / Shoe Making In The Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.