Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC (48930 Views)

Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement / Hausas Won’t Vote For You, Join Obi – Adebanjo Tells Tinubu In Ogun / Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by exminister(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Mmesoma people. Trying to jump from 3rd to 1st grin

you must be an idiot let that girl breath.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by GambaOsaka: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

Yes, Tinubu was into drug business in the United States and other shady activities, I don't even want to go into the tax criminality, can we say the same thing about peter obi? waiting for your response gringrin grin

Peter Obi is a chronic liar.
He also committed a grievous crime by not reporting his secret businesses to the code of conduct bereau while he was governor. Invariably , he lied to the bereau on his worth and his businesses.
He has repeatedly called PDP a party of thieves, forgetting that he was a member for many years until he lost the Presidential ticket.
Moreover, he doesn’t have a befitting CV to rule Nigeria. What legacy does he have in Anambra state ?
He is just an opportunist who wanted to do wuruwuru to the answer with English phonetics.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Azzik: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=nairalandkachy1 post=124806437][/quote]

Men of timber and caliber
Brilliant and excellent people
These are the kind of persons we ought to follow and celebrate.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Boa4u: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Waooo Ndigbo is blessed
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Wutinky: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

And keep away from ropes. You chicken IPOB member grin

Mumu you are the drug lord is going back to Iragbiji grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by PotatoSalad(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

Wailers are balling with wealth and even dual citizenships, but a winner treks to work, can't fuel his car every day, can barely afford luxuries, etc.

The IRONY of it all! tongue
Lmao.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by PotatoSalad(m): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
favor914:
Never heard the man say anything about Simon Ekpa & the sit @ home instructions?

Maybe he is afraid to offend his people, hence his silence?
If he talks now, una go find fault.
Is he in power?
You people suppose dey Circus.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by badoh(m): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You swore below:

Tinubu will not get APC Nomination. He did.

Tinubu will not win APC primary. He won

Tinubu will not win the presidential election. He won

Tinubu will not be sworn in as president. He was sworn in.

Tinubu will be sacked by the Tribunal.
No point arguing with you. Wait for it.
Make I add to it.
Buhari will show Tinubu shege in the primaries
Amaechi is buhari's preferred candidate
The cabal will disgrace Tinubu at the primaries
North cannot leave their son(Atiku) and vote for Tinubu

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by raskymonojendor: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
exminister:
you must be an idiot let that girl breath.
In a sane country, her 19 years old black arse should be cooling off in jail but ibos like yourself are known for supporting criminals like Mmesoma, Nnamdi Kanu, Ekweremadu e.t.c

Ewu Gambia. grin

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by raskymonojendor: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
badoh:

Make I add to it.
Buhari will show Tinubu shege in the primaries
Amaechi is buhari's preferred candidate
The cabal will disgrace Tinubu at the primaries
North cannot leave their son(Atiku) and vote for Tinubu
The things zombi-diots make up in their head grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by raskymonojendor: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
GambaOsaka:

Peter Obi is a chronic liar.
He also committed a grievous crime by not reporting his secret businesses to the code of conduct bereau while he was governor. Invariably , he lied to the bereau on his worth and his businesses.
He has repeatedly called PDP a party of thieves, forgetting that he was a member for many years until he lost the Presidential ticket.
Moreover, he doesn’t have a befitting CV to rule Nigeria. What legacy does he have in Anambra state ?
He is just an opportunist who wanted to do wuruwuru to the answer with English phonetics.

That man is a scam nah. He can only fool indomie generation kids with his lambas.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by genkins(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
50k APC social media guys have taken over the thread.spits

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Agbado munchers will have seizures today.

I see them convulsing from their nose and mouth today.

Meanwhile Chimamanda is greater than Wole Soyinka, and she’s even still a baby.

Obi is coming!

Ndi ala!

God bless Peter Obi!

God bless Datti Baba-Ahmed (who agbado munchers has been wishing he would abandon Obi).

And God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

May Nigeria defeat her current kidnappers.
No Igbo man, dead or alive is as great as Soyinka. Yorubas have far greater legends...Sade ADU, Seal, Awolowo...

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Jaylord12(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
May we not labor in vain. 🙏
Obi and his followers should keep deceiving themselves.

I diss these clowns with “Dem Go Dey Pose” by Baba Fryo. Great jam!

Life, is way beyond all this tribalism and politics with bitterness....For close to 63 years after independence where has all this hate taken us too...?..U just condemn other people's idea or Choice bcus u feel their choice is wrong...The day we start to see each other as brothers/Sisters irrespective of where we come from or the religion one practice then will Nigeria b great again..

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by raskymonojendor: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Jaylord12:

Life, is way beyond all this tribalism and politics with bitterness....For close to 63 years after independence where has all this hate taken us too...?..U just condemn other people's idea or Choice bcus u feel their choice is wrong...The day we start to see each other as brothers/Sisters irrespective of where we come from or the religion one practice then will Nigeria b great again..
Quote the Obidients as well as they firstly threw several stones before the BATist and ATIKUlated people started pushing back.

You perfectly described the Obidients aka "headless mob" in your post. They are well known for insulting everyone with a varying opinion. When they started with Joke Silva in the early days of the presidential campaign, we thought it was a one off. Here we are now. grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Mmesoma people. Trying to jump from 3rd to 1st grin

Hushpuppy brother wey never get sense even at old age.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Larryndelaw: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
KingsCity:
Brilliant people
She has not been able to say a word to the killings in her state. Someone that can't condemn IPOB and the rest. She will rather get time to go Tribunal.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Scarrr: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kingosytex:

I don't think they are. None of them is broke, they are accomplished in their different ares of endeavors. The wailers are the fools who can't afford a square meal. cheesy
😂😂 another wailer😭😭 spotted..if ur papa chop wetin I chop this afternoon..he go die a very happy man, 😁
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Scarrr: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Chacha2022:

And you and your family are in hell right now.
Wail in hell.
speak for your family.. u go dey alright 😂
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Scarrr: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

Wailers are balling with wealth and even dual citizenships, but a winner treks to work, can't fuel his car every day, can barely afford luxuries, etc.

The IRONY of it all! tongue
speak for yourself 🥴
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Tareq1105: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Agbado munchers will have seizures today.

I see them convulsing from their nose and mouth today.

Meanwhile Chimamanda is greater than Wole Soyinka, and she’s even still a baby.

Obi is coming!

Ndi ala!

God bless Peter Obi!

God bless Datti Baba-Ahmed (who agbado munchers has been wishing he would abandon Obi).

And God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

May Nigeria defeat her current kidnappers.

Who told you we're interested in what happened in the camp of losers?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Emekaonline: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Tntsi:
This is the presidential team that holds the keys to remove the pains, torture and sufferings of this unconstitutional demonic select that has turned Nigeria into an idp camp.
This is presidential team that will give Nigeria a sigh of relief from the torments unconstitutional.

If you are banking on illegitimate , I sorry for you. The main trekking and hunger has not started. No matter how you support illegitimate, you will use your mouth to curse him.

When the real people's elected presidency
take their position, it will joy, hope and jubilations all the way.

And who is that man as president that will remove the pain?? Hahahah.It is either you are one of the tribal bigots or people with hypocrisy. How could someone reasonable think that a man who could not perform magic in Anambra will do magic in Nigeria? A man under whom the doctors went on strike for more than a year and you think such failure will do magic as Nigeria president. Just continue to deceive your family. No wonder Nwazuruike said that his people are the most foolish on earth
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Wutinky: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

No Igbo man, dead or alive is as great as Soyinka. Yorubas have far greater legends...Sade ADU, Seal, Awolowo...

That cultist cannot even clean my bathroom slippers talk less of being in my father level, anything goes as far Nigeria is concern, even a drug lord is a president of Nigeria spit

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Wutinky: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Soyinka is a nobody but ordinary bloody cultist grin grin

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by tamdun: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
They are free to support their own but if yoruba actress or artist support tinubu,children of 8 will call him/her all kinds of name
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Kingosytex(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Scarrr:
😂😂 another wailer😭😭 spotted..if ur papa chop wetin I chop this afternoon..he go die a very happy man, 😁

Na so all of una dey chest beat, all of una dey very rich online in contrast to reality cheesy
I still can't figure out how my papa entered the conversation but it's understandable, being uncut is inbuilt in some and we all can't roll in the mud.
I'm many kilometers away from 9ja and give no f**** about what happens.
Na una dey elect una leaders, you guys should deal with it.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Putinofrussia: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Tntsi:
This is the presidential team that holds the keys to remove the pains, torture and sufferings of this unconstitutional demonic select that has turned Nigeria into an idp camp.
This is presidential team that will give Nigeria a sigh of relief from the torments unconstitutional.

If you are banking on illegitimate , I sorry for you. The main trekking and hunger has not started. No matter how you support illegitimate, you will use your mouth to curse him.

When the real people's elected presidency
take their position, it will joy, hope and jubilations all the way.

Has the Calamity removed the pains and torture of Anambrans when he was their ruler?
Obi was a pure failure that Anambrans christianed him BAD OMEN.
Nigerians dodged a BAD OMEN and a GRAVE CALAMITY drenched in a black robe.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Inobeyourmate: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Same people that believed that President Buhari was replaced by Jibril El Sudani from the Republic of Sudan.

They would believe anything. They are Zombi-diots for a reason grin
I swear, those people ehn, may be them no get brain nii, I no even know 😂😂😂😂
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Wutinky: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Putinofrussia:

As the Calamity removed the pains and torture of Anambrans when he was their ruler?
Obi was a pure failure that Anambrans christianed him BAD OMEN.
Nigerians dodged a BAD OMEN and a GRAVE CALAMITY drenched in a black robe.

My advice is for you to start preparing to relocate to Iragbiji with him in few weeks time, we don't want drug lord as our president except South West people
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Wutinky: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Inobeyourmate:
I swear, those people ehn, may be them no get brain nii, I no even know 😂😂😂😂

You need to lower your voice when you are crying otherwise your neighbor will hear your crying voice and make fun of you, Ronu grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Scarrr: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kingosytex:

Na so all of una dey chest beat, all of una dey very rich online in contrast to reality cheesy
I still can't figure out how my papa entered the conversation but it's understandable, being uncut is inbuilt in some and we all can't roll in the mud.
I'm many kilometers away from 9ja and give no f**** about what happens.
Na una dey elect una leaders, you guys should deal with it.
yen yen yen... Typical dunce obedient... So u are miles away means you're living a better life and others are not 😂😂...if we check well ,d Mumu dey mostlikely dey wash hin ancestor mate yansh to put food on the table like that... Idiot, I repeat if your papa chop wetin I chop this afternoon.. he go die a happy man
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Kingosytex(m): 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Scarrr:
yen yen yen... Typical dunce obedient... So u are far away living a better life and others don't 😂😂...if we check well ,d Mumu dey mostlikely dey wash hin ancestor mate yansh to put food on the table like that... Idiot, I repeat if your papa chop wetin I chop this afternoon.. he go die a happy man

Wetin be the reason for all these 'idiots' and 'mumu' wey you dey type like dis sef?
I've been more than cordial... Why una no dey like use una head sef?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River / Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Nigeria At 60 Logo Was Not Plagiarised - Designers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52