Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC (48947 Views)

Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement / Hausas Won’t Vote For You, Join Obi – Adebanjo Tells Tinubu In Ogun / Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by porthouse7(f): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
KingsCity:
Brilliant people
obi sef follow for brilliant people? Just dey play
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Levels1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Association of bad loser, Born failure and natural disasters.( ABLBFND)
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Raskimonojendor: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Antivirus92:
you're an idiot, I mean, one with certificate. Aren't you tired of circulating this useless picture?
What did your mind tell you Obi was doing in that picture?. This same road here in that picture was done by Peter Obi, it was after awarding it that he came to see how work was going. Until you Yoruba sissies delevelop mind to call out your leaders, your states will forever remain like pig farms and old and weak people like tinubu will keep dictating for u from their young age till they die and hand you over to their kids and " political sons". You all will keep claiming indigines of Lagos forever.
Cry cry piglet. Go and play in your potopoto.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Antivirus92(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
favor914:
Peter Obi Gringory Useless Man that wants to reap where he did not sow, struggling President with his Oga Abubakar Atiku?
since you know he did not sow, why not keep quiet?
Why is Obi tormenting your dark souls?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by favor914: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
AutoChick4U:
sufferhead
Real sufferhead, Obi & his Oblivious Obidients looking πŸ‘€ for stolen mandate.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Allisgud: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anytime I see obi and and his gatherings I see intelligent honest, people with real academics qualifications,not people who forged certificate just to get power,I no mention name o
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by stacyadams: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
angry angry grin the useless obidients are buying fuel for 600 naira per litre,while the brilliant agbadorians are buying fuel for 150 naira per litre..

Bunch of brainless broke jokers grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by favor914: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
Antivirus92:
since you know he did not sow, why not keep quiet?
Why is Obi tormenting your dark souls?
Tormenting? Very funny, maybe na me carry Peter Obi Gringory go tribunal this morning?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Antivirus92(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Cry cry piglet.

Obi will keep tormenting your soul.

Foolish thing

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Raskimonojendor: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
AutoChick4U:
Cos APC and Pdp just like vultures munched on their votes through rigging and violence
Yeah. Tell that to Cynthia Okereke and her rigging machine family. Atiku was right about Peter Obi stealing the votes of APC and PDP.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Lastmankc(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
May we not labor in vain. πŸ™
Obi and his followers should keep deceiving themselves.

I diss these clowns with β€œDem Go Dey Pose” by Baba Fryo. Great jam!
Hungry Neva reset diswan brain.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Antivirus92(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
favor914:
Tormenting? Very funny, maybe na me carry Peter Obi go tribunal this morning?
why spraying your saliva mixed tears all over nairaland that Peter Obi was in court?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Raskimonojendor: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
Antivirus92:

Foolish thing
Leave Obi alone and worry about Simon Ekpa tormenting the Ibo tribe all the way from Finland grin

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Emola12(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
May we not labor in vain. πŸ™
Obi and his followers should keep deceiving themselves.

I diss these clowns with β€œDem Go Dey Pose” by Baba Fryo. Great jam!
between you APC and Dem w will know who is labouring in vain its just a matter of time
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Lastmankc(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Mmesoma people. Trying to jump from 3rd to 1st grin

Batidiot.Atleast,it happened in imo state
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by favor914: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Antivirus92:

Foolish thing
That Loser tormenting whose soul.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Kingosytex(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Scarrr:
Association of wailers

I don't think they are. None of them is broke, they are accomplished in their different ares of endeavors. The wailers are the fools who can't afford a square meal. cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Raskimonojendor: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lastmankc:
Batidiot.Atleast,it happened in imo state
Zombi-diot. Mmesome is from Anambra state just like Peter Obi and Chimamanda (the IPOB ambassador).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Glare247(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Agbado munchers will have seizures today.

I see them convulsing from their nose and mouth today.

Meanwhile Chimamanda is greater than Wole Soyinka, and she’s even still a baby.

Obi is coming!

Ndi ala!

God bless Peter Obi!

God bless Datti Baba-Ahmed (who agbado munchers has been wishing he would abandon Obi).

And God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

May Nigeria defeat her current kidnappers.
Labour in vain kikikiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by ayotade09(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
they will explain explain explain if they don't have evidence they will explain
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Wutinky: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Projection...the people in power don't wail. It's losers that wail. e.g. Peter Obi and his zombi-diots minions grin

You are in power but you can't stop wailing, between two of you who is suffering? I know you won't survive and you will never post on Niaraland when they finally boot the drug lord out of Aso rock grin grin grin Oponu
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
Courthouse models
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Lastmankc(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Zombi-diot. Mmesome is from Anambra state just like Peter Obi and Chimamanda (the IPOB ambassador).
Bush man,I was talking about how your APC Governor Hope uzodimma came first from forth position.So,It will happen again.Not reading and understanding might kill you one day
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Antivirus92(m): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Yeah. Tell that to Cynthia Okereke and her rigging machine family. Atiku was right about Peter Obi stealing the votes of APC and PDP.
a sane person would question why after three elections in a day, house of reps, senate, presidency, all done simultaneously. The other two was able to be uploaded swiftly to the bvas but d result of d presidential result was not throughout the federation. A reasonable person already knows something was cooking. Even external election observers like EU noticed it but dumbos like u saw nothing wrong in it. That's why you have been circulating one result sheet from one polling unit out of thousands as your only evidence against Peter Obi for months

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Wutinky: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
ogaemma:
Bunch of hypocrites and failure's.
Datti Baba Ahmed, should tell us where he got money to build a private University, if his not his constituency money over the year's he used.
Kettle calling pot black.
No vacancy in Aso Rock.
If at all there will be a rerun, it will be between Tinubu and Atiku.

pray there won't be re-run because the drug lord will be send back to Iragbiji with disgrace, you don't know what is coming grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by favor914: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

You are in power but you can't stop wailing, between two of you who is suffering? I know you won't survive and you will never post on Niaraland when they finally boot the drug lord out of Aso rock grin grin grin Oponu
Just like you abandoned your other Moniker after the election defeat? grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Raskimonojendor: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

Sebi na Tinubu teach una people how to push drugs all over the world. grin

Your wailing is going to be for the next 15+ years, since Shettima would take over after Tinubu grin

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Antivirus92(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

mmesoma is not from anambra but resides in anambra. Her real jamb result was 269, bring that of your sister let's compare
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Wutinky: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Cry cry piglet. Go and play in your potopoto.

If only you could see how happy I am seeing you in this pain and agony because of Tinubu the drug criminal, I hope you follow him back to Iragbiji with MC Oluomo grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Prophet Odumeje Visits Abia Government House, Anthony Agbazuere Sprays Him Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.