Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC (48946 Views)

Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement / Hausas Won’t Vote For You, Join Obi – Adebanjo Tells Tinubu In Ogun / Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Wutinky: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Sebi na Tinubu teach una people how to push drugs all over the world. grin

Your wailing is going to be for the next 15+ years, since Shettima would take over after Tinubu grin

I am enjoying your pain and tears, no peace for the wicked, I thought you won the election and should be enjoying it now, cry more it gives more energy and happiness everyday angry grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Antivirus92(m): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Leave Obi alone and worry about Simon Ekpa tormenting the Ibo tribe all the way from Finland grin
I don’t talk rubbish like you
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Raskimonojendor: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Antivirus92:
a sane person would question why after three elections in a day, house of reps, senate, presidency, all done simultaneously. The other two was able to be uploaded swiftly to the bvas but d result of d presidential result was not throughout the federation. A reasonable person already knows something was cooking. Even external election observers like EU noticed it but dumbos like saw nothing wrong in it. That's why you have been circulating one result sheet from one polling unit of thousands as your only evidence against Peter Obi for months
Someone with an "atom" of brain tissue would wonder why APC swept the National Assembly same way it swept the presidency after PDP splitted their votes into 3 parts. Election was same day.

But Obidients are normally not the brightest bulb in the shed, and you sir are not an exception grin

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Wutinky: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Yeah. Tell that to Cynthia Okereke and her rigging machine family. Atiku was right about Peter Obi stealing the votes of APC and PDP.

I can't wait to hear the story about your heart broken and how you were saved from sniper, due to effort in futility to save your drug crimial grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Raskimonojendor: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

I am enjoying your pain and tears, no peace for the wicked, I thought you won the election and should be enjoying it now, cry more it gives more energy and happiness everyday angry grin grin
See Tinubu shedding tears below and Peter Obi laughing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Wutinky: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Someone with an "atom" of brain tissue would wonder why APC swept the National Assembly same way it swept the presidency after PDP splitted their votes into 3 parts. Election was same day.

But Obidients are normally not the brightest bulb in the shed, and you sir are not an exception grin

Someone with Atom brain of criminality in Drug business? dey play grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Chiefpriestt: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
May we not labor in vain. 🙏
Obi and his followers should keep deceiving themselves.

I diss these clowns with “Dem Go Dey Pose” by Baba Fryo. Great jam!

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Wutinky: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

See Tinubu shedding tears below and Peter Obi laughing.

You are in severe pain right now, I hope you visit your doctor later today, I dey enjoy your tears and pain grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Raskimonojendor: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

I can't wait to hear the story about your heart broken and how you were saved from sniper, due to effort in futility to save your drug crimial grin grin
You have been the one with multiple heartbreaks now. The final one would see you gulping sniper as your tiny IPOB heart won't be able to take the pain grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Antivirus92(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

you're even more dumb than I thought, so in your region, people vote party not candidates ?.
Here in the east, we can vote for party A for presidency and party B for house of reps. Apc is the ruling party, they won in their already dominated territories. It has nothing to do with the presidential result outcome

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Chiefpriestt: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Afamed:
Bunch of criminals
Are you mistaking them to be your father ?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by ada9ja(f): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:

You know the song to use cos clowns full una hour wey make u like the song...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Raskimonojendor: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

You are in severe pain right now, I hope you visit your doctor later today, I dey enjoy your tears and pain grin grin
Don't worry about us. We are balling. You should continue looking for your list mandate manhood in court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by gmo10(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
One thing OBJ did that benefits us today is splitting our military command structure so that it's almost impossible for a coup to be planned and executed in Nigeria without news of it spilling out before hand..

That said, the clamor by some political actors for military takeovers, is just another attempt to gain political power on the back of someone else's effort, instead of doing the work of politics themselves..

Buhari could've tried to lead the North out of Nigeria after losing 3 elections, the last one being so badly rigged that the winner, Umar Musa Yaradua, all but admitted it...
Tinubu could've done the same with Lagos and most of the SW, instead of slug it out with PDP from a position of weakness..

Today we have riff-raff nonentities like Igboho and Ekpa trying to drive to power using the lives of young foolish people as fuel..
90% of civil society actors operating in the political advocacy space seem to have no work besides stirring up internal destabilisation, especially in the states where we have a semblance of good governance.. They camp in Lagos and Kaduna, opposing everything the governors there do, but unlook Abia, Oyo, Rivers, Taraba, Benue and all the states that are either failed, failing or run like autocracies..
Useful idiots playing their part to scatter our nation, with the daft notion that the pieces will be rearranged in a way that favors them... They could look to Libya, or Yemen to realise that the pieces of scattered nations, never come backtogether..

ENDSARS people abandoned the hard work of building a political movement to take the momentum of their protests and channel it in the only legitimate direction of obtaining power... They instead chose the easy route of insurrection, thinking they could chase away over 1000 elected officials with hashtags and emojis. Once more relying on some outside savior like JackTwitter to 'help' them gain power..

The lack of responsibility and awareness will never cease to amaze.

The latest savior is the military..
Grown men hoping that a few, misguided, corrupt soldiers will somehow lead Africa out of our shrunken, shrivelled state and into greatness..
It would be surprising if the same thing had not been attempted just a few months ago with Peetobi..
The truth is that good things take time and effort.. You cannot throw 10 blocks and 2 bags of cement into the air and hope they build themselves into a mansion as they fall down.. You need architects and builders for that, not soldiers or failed politicians promising you heaven when all they've ever built is hell.

Life can be cruel sometimes... She will watch you grow old and die in frustration if you refuse to apply wisdom in your dealings with her..

If by some magic our democracy is toppled by soldiers, very few politcians operating today will lose their jobs, relevance or access... 3 or 4 big names will be dealt with ceremoniously to fool you, but Nigeria is too big for 40 soldiers to run without help.. Politicians will politick and you will be left in the cold, again, except this time the constitution will be suspended along with yourfundamental human rights...

My advise... Go and register a company... Go in your hundreds of thousands if not millions.
Apply for these loans.. Seek advice.. Set up businesses.. GROW.. Become financially independent individuals first, then pool your new power together to build political movements, either parties or pressure groups. Use your combined resources to sponsor candidates who you direct to build a sample of the Nigeria of your dreams, using an LGA or 2 as test cases.. Demonstrate this superior governance ability that you claim to possess.. If it works you will win over converts, and your new ideology will turn into a true political movement, based on productivity and a promise of a better life, not on anger, depression, negativity and threats of violence and death..
This is the only real way to gain lasting power... Anything else is a lie.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by GambaOsaka: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Agbado munchers will have seizures today.

I see them convulsing from their nose and mouth today.

Meanwhile Chimamanda is greater than Wole Soyinka, and she’s even still a baby.

Obi is coming!

Ndi ala!

God bless Peter Obi!

God bless Datti Baba-Ahmed (who agbado munchers has been wishing he would abandon Obi).

And God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

May Nigeria defeat her current kidnappers.

Chimamanda is greater than Wole Soyinka ?
Head Dey pain you.
You are probably a vulcanizer trying to form learned.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Wutinky: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You have been the one with multiple heartbreaks now. The final one would see you gulping sniper as your tiny IPOB heart won't be able to take the pain grin

I dey Gbadun your pain and gnashing of your brown smelly teeth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by raskymonojendor: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Antivirus92:
you're even more dumb than I thought, so in your region, people vote party not candidates ?.
Here in the east, we can vote for party A for presidency and party B for house of reps. Apc is the ruling party, they won in their already territories. It has nothing to do with the presidential result outcome
Yes. Same way the dumb Zombi- dients voted for one achifu Atta in Lagos Island and later flooded Banky w's timeline to say they did not know he was on the ballot since only Party flags are printed by INEC

Dumbass. grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Wutinky: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Don't worry about us. We are balling. You should continue looking for your list mandate manhood in court.

Balling where and where or Drug lord is being disgraced from front and back, toothless dog making empty noise as usual, dude i dey gbadun every bit of your pain and i will never stop grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by adams123: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Datti , that's why you hv to hand shake her. This is haram .. please...

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Antivirus92(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
GambaOsaka:

Chimamanda is greater than Wole Soyinka ?
Head Dey pain you.
You are probably a vulcanizer trying to form learned.
yes, she is
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by raskymonojendor: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

I dey Gbadun your pain and gnashing of your brown smelly teeth grin grin
Thank you Ayiri Omo IPOB. It's not your teeth. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Wutinky: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Yes. Same way the dumb Zombi- dients voted for one achifu Atta in Lagos Island and later flooded Banky w's timeline to say they did not know he was on the ballot since only Party flags are printed by INEC

Dumbass. grin

You won but you are here crying everyday, i don't think you will be able to eat today when I'm done with you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by placeofallure(f): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cheesy ignore yesterday kid.

Oh Surely!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by GambaOsaka: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
Antivirus92:
yes, she is

Obviously you don’t deserve a response.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Antivirus92(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Dumbass. grin
take your drugs

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Wutinky: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Thank you Ayiri Omo IPOB. It's not your teeth. grin

Keep giving yourself false hope, we will continue to drag his bolokos and small prick even small Niger republic is doing the same now, Bola Tinubu the drug lord is free for all of us. I hold am for bolokos grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by raskymonojendor: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

Balling where and where or Drug lord is being disgraced from front and back, toothless dog making empty noise as usual, dude i dey gbadun every bit of your pain and i will never stop grin grin
Disgrace or not. He is your President. Choke on that IPOB grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Antivirus92(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
GambaOsaka:

prove to me that she is not
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Wutinky: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
GambaOsaka:

You mean the same useless Soyinka who got disgraced by the Arewas over Ilorin or you are talking about someone else?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:

You are seriously sick with your “Dem Go Dey Pose”
Re: Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC by Wutinky: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Disgrace or not. He is your President. Choke on that IPOB grin

I hope you will be able to follow him to Iragbiji when we boot him out of Aso rock? then i will know you truly love him grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Pictured In His Farm / Rivers Poll: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Disqualify Wike Over Birth Certificate / COVID-19: Governors Fume As Interstate Travel Ban Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.