Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me (1838 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student / What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by 50StarGeneral: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hello guys, I have been going through lots of threads here for a long time now but I think it is better I create an account so I can ask questions.

I will love to relocate my family (myself, my wife and our baby) abroad but right now, I'm so confused. So for now, we reached agreement to travel for maybe 3 - 6 months for now and return to Nigeria, then prepare for better countries like Canada, Australia or Germany.

So pls Nairaland family, kindly suggest a good country for us with LESS VISA WAHALA and not too expensive to live. Maybe Africa, Europe, Asia. Anywhere good, safe and the visa will not be too stressful to get where we can spend 6months first.

I WORK FROM HOME SO ANY GOOD COUNTRY TO RELOCATE TO PERMANENTLY WILL ALSO BE FINE APART FROM COUNTRIES MENTIONED ABOVE.

Thanks guys!!
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Niger republic
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by 50StarGeneral: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
IconicR:
Niger republic
Okay, Thanks! Next Pls!!
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by Xpol: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
IconicR:
Niger republic
shocked

Singing heartless by Kanye west: How could you be so heartless (2x).
Let me dedicate that song to you like that guy wey dey always dedicate song here.
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by Robertgreene1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
50StarGeneral:
Hello guys, I have been going through lots of threads here for a long time now but I think it is better I create an account so I can ask questions.

I will love to relocate my family (myself, my wife and our baby) abroad but right now, I'm so confused. So for now, we reached agreement to travel for maybe 3 - 6 months for now and return to Nigeria, then prepare for better countries like Canada, Australia or Germany.

So pls Nairaland family, kindly suggest a good country for us with LESS VISA WAHALA and not too expensive to live. Maybe Africa, Europe, Asia. Anywhere good, safe and the visa will not be too stressful to get where we can spend 6months first.

I WORK FROM HOME SO ANY GOOD COUNTRY TO RELOCATE TO PERMANENTLY WILL ALSO BE FINE APART FROM COUNTRIES MENTIONED ABOVE.

Thanks guys!!
Think Kuwait bro... Kuwait is one of the richest and safest countries in the world...so rich that the Kuwaiti dinar is the most valuable currency in the world. Infact one Kuwaiti dinar equals 2510 naira!..with just 1.9 million naira...our agency will secure you a Kuwaiti Visa in less than a month with a guaranteed job that pays over 300k...with feeding allowance..free accomodation and free transportation
Mind you that you won't pay us a dime until your visa and everything is out.
Contact me on 09029541178...
A trial will convince you...
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by sihamey: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Beware of scammers
Do it yourself if you plan travel
Don’t use agents to avoid HAD I KNOW
All you need to know about visa process of any country will be found here on Niaraland

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by jesmond3945: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
50StarGeneral:

Thanks guys!!
why do you want to relocate?
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by Dubetex96(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Think Kuwait bro... Kuwait is one of the richest and safest countries in the world...so rich that the Kuwaiti dinar is the most valuable currency in the world. Infact one Kuwaiti dinar equals 2510 naira!..with just 1.9 million naira...our agency will secure you a Kuwaiti Visa in less than a month with a guaranteed job that pays over 300k...with feeding allowance..free accomodation and free transportation

Na so them they talk sweet mouth

2 Likes

Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by Localordinary: 12:03am On Aug 02, 2023
Scammer.

Cc Seun

Robertgreene1:

2 Likes

Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by Georgekyrian(m): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2023
Philippine
Belarus
Russia
Rwanda
Senegal

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by nwadikeokey11: 8:58am On Aug 02, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Kuwait only has the strongest currency in the world, not the most valuable. US Dollar still remains the only valuable currency in the world, because you can use or spend it anywhere in the world but you can't use Kuwaitish currency outside Kuwait. And strongest currency doesn't determine strongest or better economy, so be guided and stop talking rubbish here just because you want to sell your travel agency business. Most of you are confirmed criminals, and whoever that trust you rogues do so at his or her own risk.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by 50StarGeneral: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2023
Georgekyrian:
Philippine
Belarus
Russia
Rwanda
Senegal
God bless you, Boss. Have you visited any of them before? Thanks again
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by marisdgreat(f): 9:21am On Aug 02, 2023
Robertgreene1:

You must be a scammer, no agent gives Kuwait visa for such amount. The last time I checked visa no reach millions of naira.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by Purvan(m): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2023
Are you ready to learn a new language??
That should be your target

Learn Spanish and move to Bolgota or Bolivia

If you prefer not to learn anything and stick with English, move to the Caribbean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by 50StarGeneral: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2023
Purvan:

If you prefer not to learn anything and stick with English, move to the Caribbean
Oh, thanks! I really do not wish to learn Spanish. Pls, suggest a good country in the Caribbean region (maybe based on your personal experience or research). Thanks and God bless πŸ™
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by Nice2023(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2023
50StarGeneral:
Oh, thanks! I really do not wish to learn Spanish. Pls, suggest a good country in the Caribbean region (maybe based on your personal experience or research). Thanks and God bless πŸ™

Trinidad and Tobago is a great country.
Two of my brothers are there.

A medical doctor and a nurse.
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by 50StarGeneral: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2023
Nice2023:

Trinidad and Tobago is a great country.
Two of my brothers are there.

A medical doctor and a nurse.
Thanks!! I will research about the country and how to obtain the visa. Thanks
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by Robertgreene1(m): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2023
marisdgreat:

You must be a scammer, no agent gives Kuwait visa for such amount. The last time I checked visa no reach millions of naira.
Alright sir...bye then..go and meet those other agents then... besides l said a visa with a guaranteed job that pays over 300k with all the allowances l mentioned...you think you can just enter Kuwait like that with just a visa without a guaranteed job offer
Mtcheew.. Nigerians just hate the truth...una too love lies...that's why they too dey scam una
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by Robertgreene1(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2023
nwadikeokey11:
Kuwait only has the strongest currency in the world, not the most valuable. US Dollar still remains the only valuable currency in the world, because you can use or spend it anywhere in the world but you can't use Kuwaitish currency outside Kuwait. And strongest currency doesn't determine strongest or better economy, so be guided and stop talking rubbish here just because you want to sell your travel agency business. Most of you are confirmed criminals, and whoever that trust you rogues do so at his or her own risk.
But Kuwait is still better and safer than other middle eastern countries sir/ma...and l'm not a scammer....you can go through my other posts here on Nairaland....and l'm not advertising for other countries visa...cus l've only got a connection in Kuwait alone..and we don't collect a dime from anyone.. until the visa and everything is out...You Nigerians are always clever by half...why will someone give money to a travel agent before the visa is out...is it not when you see your visa and job offer...u go then pay?
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by marisdgreat(f): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Alright sir...bye then..go and meet those other agents then... besides l said a visa with a guaranteed job that pays over 300k with all the allowances l mentioned...you think you can just enter Kuwait like that with just a visa without a guaranteed job offer
Mtcheew.. Nigerians just hate the truth...una too love lies...that's why they too dey scam una
Wetin make u never enter the Kuwait and u still dey naija, abi ur Destiny and village people dey forbid that lovely country?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by Robertgreene1(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2023
marisdgreat:

Wetin make u never enter the Kuwait and u still dey naija, abi ur Destiny and village people dey forbid that lovely country?
if all of us enter Kuwait...who will then be here to help others enter...
Now run along ma...it's been nice talking to you...

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by sageb: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2023
Purvan:

If you prefer not to learn anything and stick with English, move to the Caribubean

But Chile is better than Bolivia
Chile is okay
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by ScalesDemy: 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Go to Brazil
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:37am On Aug 03, 2023
Purvan:

Bolivia is a shithole. Colombia is very okay. How can you advise anyone to go to Bolivia. Bolivia and Venezuela are the most useless countries in south America.
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by Ashirioluwa: 1:11am On Aug 03, 2023
Robertgreene1:

Ok I heard you

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by Nemesis0147(m): 3:57am On Aug 03, 2023
Robertgreene1:
mad man
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by Nemesis0147(m): 3:59am On Aug 03, 2023
Robertgreene1:
if all of us enter Kuwait...who will then be here to help others enter...
Now run along ma...it's been nice talking to you...
ban this Werey for life!!
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by Purvan(m): 4:26am On Aug 03, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Bolivia is a shithole. Colombia is very okay. How can you advise anyone to go to Bolivia. Bolivia and Venezuela are the most useless countries in south America.

SMH

I've been to at almost every latam countries and I can tell Bolivia is no shit hole

Bolivia is comfy to live in and best fr folks tryna live off grid

Venezuela is quite a shit hole fosho
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by Georgekyrian(m): 6:49am On Aug 03, 2023
50StarGeneral:
God bless you, Boss. Have you visited any of them before? Thanks again

Have not been to any, but my folks and business partners are there. I have same mindset of travel with you and this are in my A list traveling plans
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by 50StarGeneral: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2023
Georgekyrian:

Have not been to any, but my folks and business partners are there. I have same mindset of travel with you and this are in my A list traveling plans
Alright... Thanks!!
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by Robertgreene1(m): 11:48am On Aug 03, 2023
Nemesis0147:
mad man
you are the mad man here sir... l'm not advertising for UK or US or Canada Visa...l only said Kuwait...cus l've got a sure connection in Kuwait alone...you can go through my other posts here on Nairaland... l'm just a legit hustler...doing my thing...and we don't collect a dime from anybody till the visa and everything is out
Shalom sir
Re: Pls Recommend A Good Country For Me by MMG01(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Is good to do fraud na but wtf 😬

(1) (2) (Reply)

Turkey / Please I Need Assistance On Chinese Visa / Abuja Experience & Impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.