Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade (31257 Views)

Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence / FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow / Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by Inobeyourmate: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Seun Sissy Dominique farano disguy nlfpmod

Rule 2
😜😜😜😜😜
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by Angelfrost(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2023
kalvoken:
grin

Are you ashamed to show us this one, or it wasn't in Benin Republic?

#una go explain tire

He was probably meditating on the ways to move Nigeria forward... Not exactly sleeping. tongue
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by Papagoodness: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2023
What's so fascinating about this post for it to be on front page? Just wondering o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by Chucks13: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2023
Odin13:
Druggie hardly look presidential.. yesterday was looking like one retired Alaye ..

Now see this ..

Make tribunal no use their hand spark light for where no good.. e go to burn them..

Nigerians Dey provoke .. even people wey Dey form support .. Dey provoke.. he’s fellow Yoruba gods Dey para.. no joy..

However .. e no go bad make we try this man for just a term..

He still fit deliver one or two..

Power to the people!!

8 years just begin u go cry tire. Na your village owned the tribunal baa? Mr man better know this and have peace obi will never rule Nigeria till he die I had said it, says it and I'm I'm saying it, take it to the bank.

And listen good Ribadu or Marwa your next President by 2031 and Wike or Imomulen the next 2038 then your useless obi will be near 96 years if still lucky to be alive sef. You hear, okwa ya?

So cry more bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by treatise: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2023
Odin13:
Druggie hardly look presidential.. yesterday was looking like one retired Alaye ..

Now see this ..

Make tribunal no use their hand spark light for where no good.. e go to burn them..

Nigerians Dey provoke .. even people wey Dey form support .. Dey provoke.. he’s fellow Yoruba gods Dey para.. no joy..

Power to the people!!

The Junta in Niger Republic are not perturbed by Tinubu's threat because they know he ascended to power

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by Saidfx(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2023
Stillkrug:
Drug lord have nothing to offer just traveling like lifeless pmb like drug lord

You don't know about politics and you hardly know what is going on at seme border. His presence there means a little lot and the fact that he came as a person to attend that event will heal a deep decayed wound.
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by ukaface(f): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2023
Throwback:
The guy in the suit behind Tinubu is Shegun Ajadi Bakari, a Yoruba from Benin Republic who was recently appointed as the Country's foreign minister.
Wetin do am?
Is he your relative?
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by sslcrypt: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2023
AmadeGTG:
If you aren’t making 100knaira profit per week in your business then you are not up to date or not serious with your hustle. Let me show you how you can drive 1m potential buyers to your business every month. (ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NATION WIDE DELIVERY)

I charge 3500naira for the full breakdown and strategy. See my WhatsApp number on bio

The most useless ad I have come across. You claim to have what it takes to make 100k per week but yet you want to charge money. Don't give the nonsense of you liking money and business crap. It's just the dumbest thing I have seen anyways

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by Jsucre(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2023
leanonme82:
Dt cute little benin-yoruba girl in her cute aso-oke. Awwn.
Benin, Togo and Yorubas are supposed to be in one country
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by benzems(m): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by renderme: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2023
Corn247:

The former president is a yoruba man with ancestry link to ogun state
This current president is also a Yoruba man and speaks Yoruba fluently. He even brought an 'akewi' to the independence celebration. Watch the video here:
https://twitter.com/omolisabi1/status/1686493724925100032

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by deavicky(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2023
I tot they said he was going to Niger?.
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by Corn247: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2023
renderme:

This current president is also a Yoruba man and speaks Yoruba fluently. He even brought an 'akewi' to the independence celebration. Watch the video here:
https://twitter.com/omolisabi1/status/1686493724925100032

Really beautiful, thanks
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by pcagbaji(m): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2023
kalvoken:
grin

#una go explain tire
He it's the only one sleeping in the picture
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by AmadeGTG: 9:51am On Aug 02, 2023
sslcrypt:

The most useless ad I have come across. You claim to have what it takes to make 100k per week but yet you want to charge money. Don't give the nonsense of you liking money and business crap. It's just the dumbest thing I have seen anyways

I had to read this about 10 times to understand your write up

My advice: spend more time improving your communication skills, writing capabilities and understanding Know-how.

Spend less time poke-nosing and critiquing blindly.

Have a lovely day sir/ma
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by frankoben(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2023
kalvoken:
grin

#una go explain tire

After viewing the first few pictures, I was beginning to wonder how there was no pic of our beloved president in deep slumber... Guess there was never a need for me to be apprehensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by sharone21(f): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2023
Throwback:
The guy in the suit behind Tinubu is Shegun Ajadi Bakari, a Yoruba from Benin Republic who was recently appointed as the Country's foreign minister.

I don't understand why the borders where locked in the 1st place against our brothers.... Movement in and out of both countries shouldn't be restricted. All throughout the last regime, I don't know if our President visited Benin....

Benin Republic has people in Nigeria: Lagos, Ogun State and Benin city.

We should be able to do more with them.

When the Naira was better than Cfa, some of their graduates were here teaching French, now it is the reverse.... No condition is permanent.

Anyway, they love us.
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by NairaLux(f): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2023
Cub

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by Germi9: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2023
Béninoise 🇧🇯 Very structured poor country . If its Nigeria independence day ,everywhere will be rowdy ,no coordination
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by Confiture: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2023
But why the child no smile for Tinubu?
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by Father4all: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2023
kalvoken:
grin

#una go explain tire
sleeping as usual. Maybe he is suffering from sleeping sickness

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by ChristianMuslim: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu should not go and corrupt that innocent country.. pls and pls.. we dont want a corrupt man in that beautiful country
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by kingthreat(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2023
Beninese soldiers are watching grin
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by PainfulTruth: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2023
PRESIDENT OF CORNfused CITIZENS
LabourPartyNG:
Hand dey shake, leg dey shake...

Baba don be president....

Anything you like, type am...he is Mr president of Nigeria!
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by Tzar(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2023
It takes a druggie to know a druggie.
Go and rest, Tinubu is your president whether you like it or not!
I can't wait for the tribunal to shut you guys up finally. Make una come out after Tinubu wins in court, make you collect woto woto. I can't wait for all these online warriors/cowards in Nigeria to come to the streets in real protest against Tinubu presidency... you guys need to reap the fruits of your well deserved LABOUR. Don't just cry to us and claim victim when e set finish.
Odin13:

Now see this ..

Power to the people!!

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by LabourPartyNG: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2023
We like am like that.... grin cheesy

PainfulTruth:
PRESIDENT OF CORNfused CITIZENS
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2023
kalvoken:
grin

#una go explain tire

He has gone for ancestors meeting grin
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by porthouse7(f): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Show us the one he was sleeping. Nigeria is being mocked on twitter because of the old drug baron
obi will even start snoring
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2023
Fvck 🇧🇯 angry
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by Felaincarnated: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2023
D way dat benin president dey shake druggie, make him no shake d remaining life comot so😁
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

Obi we know!

The election tribunal should hurry up and send this illegitimate inec president out of Aso rock immediately. The fool has disgrace Nigeria enough. Small niger republic dey warm Nigeria because of this foolish drug lord

Bros, Peter Obi can NEVER be president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Now, there's no question about that.
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by worksmart(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2023
This photo is photoshopped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Exchanging Pleasantries / Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes / ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State Since 1956

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.