Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade (31252 Views)

Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence / FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow / Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by John4B: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Baba enjoy ur life joor. Ur minions are here languishing in poverty. Some are laying with empty stomach in their cubicle, they only come to nairaland to gush out saliva from their rotten mouth. some because of tribe and religion hv refused to go out to show their displeasure against ur poor policies.
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by scholes23(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
So Cotonou senior us!!!
Wonderful
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by XAUBulls: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by DOM7: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
Where is the one that he is sleeping?
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by treatise: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
treatise:

The Junta in Niger Republic are not perturbed by Tinubu's threat because they know HOW he ascended to power
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!Obi we know!The election tribunal should hurry up and send this illegitimate inec president out of Aso rock immediately. The fool has disgrace Nigeria enough. Small niger republic dey warm Nigeria because of this foolish drug lord

Una go explain tire...no evidence... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

The sleeping beauty picture. Lol. Sadly, there's nothing beautiful about his sleeping. The country is burning, gaddemit

Which one? This one? or the the one at the tribunal?

Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by Rumobaba: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
AmadeGTG:
If you aren’t making 100knaira profit per week in your business then you are not up to date or not serious with your hustle. Let me show you how you can drive 1m potential buyers to your business every month. (ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NATION WIDE DELIVERY)

I charge 3500naira for the full breakdown and strategy. See my WhatsApp number on bio

Na him You de here, Oga making wealth is a secrete..
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by odduduwa: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Richb44:
You keep insulting a very successful man ain't you bothered about your own life, your father failed you are you willing to fail your child too?

I'm comfortable how about you ?
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by Stillkrug: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
Richb44:
You keep insulting a very successful man ain't you bothered about your life, your father failed you are you going to fail your child too?

Last time I check my father ain't a drug lord and not the president and tinubu is the president and we hold him responsible for any wrong steps he take so don't spit on me again I think I warn you the last time
Re: Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade by Stillkrug: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
Richb44:
You keep insulting a very successful man ain't you bothered about your life, your father failed you are you going to fail your child too?

And same question you ask me do you ask the apc supporters who insult obi with atiku the same question you ask me if you don't your foolishness is very well get the Bleep out dense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) / Police Declare Dino Melaye Wanted!! / Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.