Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

My Husband Don't Cheat On Me,My Wife Don't Cheat On Me,Can You Say This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Don't Cheat On Me,My Wife Don't Cheat On Me,Can You Say This? (295 Views)

Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift / Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Don't Cheat On Me,My Wife Don't Cheat On Me,Can You Say This? by Deepspirituals: 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
My Husband Don't Cheat on me,My Wife don't Cheat on Me, Can you beat your Chest and Say this Confidently ?

Personally The Matter Deep oooo.
Re: My Husband Don't Cheat On Me,My Wife Don't Cheat On Me,Can You Say This? by ONUTOPSY(m): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yes, I trust my wife
Re: My Husband Don't Cheat On Me,My Wife Don't Cheat On Me,Can You Say This? by Felimax(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
My wife don't cheat on me! I doubt if she can say that about me.
I nor wan shout! If you are not married don't mention me.
Re: My Husband Don't Cheat On Me,My Wife Don't Cheat On Me,Can You Say This? by Dimaya: 12:05am On Aug 02, 2023
grin
Re: My Husband Don't Cheat On Me,My Wife Don't Cheat On Me,Can You Say This? by talented321: 1:23am On Aug 02, 2023
I have trust issue since from ten'' though i have a decent girl but that will not make me boast that she doesn't cheat'' so the best thing is to keep quit than boasting nonsense.
Re: My Husband Don't Cheat On Me,My Wife Don't Cheat On Me,Can You Say This? by Deepspirituals: 1:47am On Aug 02, 2023
talented321:
I have trust issue since from ten'' though i have a decent girl but that will not make me boast that she doesn't cheat'' so the best thing is to keep quit than boasting nonsense.
. To Keep Quiet than Boasting Nonsense..Chai ! Oga U Funny oooo grin

Na So One Lady that Sells Food in one Area ,You need to see her Husband Talks ,So Proud of his Wife ,He would say Boastfully I can beat my chest on my wife ,She sells food ,Most of her Customers are men but she is very Discipline...and she doesn't mess with any Man .

Kasala Burst one day Oga Had Fever ,Left work and came home early only to find another Man dey Enjoy His Saint Wife ...the thing be like dream ,Well They rushed his wife Man friend to the Hospital because the husband Hit a Pestle on the Intruder .

Na so Police Held Husband for Police station ooo.

True life matter ...Well Well Well , Different Couple , Different Stories ...
Re: My Husband Don't Cheat On Me,My Wife Don't Cheat On Me,Can You Say This? by talented321: 1:50am On Aug 02, 2023
Lol'' boasting that ur wife don't cheat on u is very childish to me'' in this social media age.
Deepspirituals:
. To Keep Quiet than Boasting Nonsense..Chai ! Oga U Funny oooo grin

Na So One Lady that Sells Food in one Area ,You need to see her Husband Talks ,So Proud of his Wife ,He would say Boastfully I can beat my chest on my wife ,She sells food ,Most of her Customers are men but she is very Discipline...and she doesn't mess with any Man .

Kasala Burst one day Oga Had Fever ,Left work and came home early only to find another Man dey Enjoy His Saint Wife ...the thing be like dream ,Well They rushed his wife Man friend to the Hospital because the husband Hit a Pestle on the Intruder .

Na so Police Held Husband for Police station ooo.

True life matter ...Well Well Well , Different Couple , Different Stories ...
Re: My Husband Don't Cheat On Me,My Wife Don't Cheat On Me,Can You Say This? by Deepspirituals: 2:01am On Aug 02, 2023
talented321:
Lol'' boasting that ur wife don't cheat on u is very childish to me'' in this social media age.
Bros ,Even you put Gun for some Men Mouth ,they would still tell you their wife never cheats on them and would never cheats ,There are some men like that ,Some Women too would say their husband never and would not ...

But don't you think not all women ,not all men cheats ,ABI U don forgets say ..born again men and Women dey ... undecided
Re: My Husband Don't Cheat On Me,My Wife Don't Cheat On Me,Can You Say This? by talented321: 2:08am On Aug 02, 2023
Lol''
Deepspirituals:
Bros ,Even you put Gun for some Men Mouth ,they would still tell you their wife never cheats on them and would never cheats ,There are some men like that ,Some Women too would say their husband never and would not ...

But don't you think not all women ,not all men cheats ,ABI U don forgets say ..born again men and Women dey ... undecided
i started this woman business at age 14'' and i can tell u that i don't trust anybody 100% whether rev sister' born again or what ever.
If i tell u what responsible married women do everyday oga u no go believe ur wife to that extent.

(1) (Reply)

This Pastor Nailed It... / Signs That Show You Are Ready For Marriage / Help My Friend NAIRALANDERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.