Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,681 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2257 Views)

Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Auxtan(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: . by skj1377(m): 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Chairman if your girlfriend needs money especially if you don't give her monthly upkeep allowance you have to give her. Where do you expect her to always get money Next time try and date a girl working to avoid constant billing. That's my advice.

8 Likes

Re: . by Auxtan(m): 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
skj1377:
Chairman if your girlfriend needs money especially if you don't give her monthly upkeep allowance you have to give her. Where do you expect her to always get money Next time try and date a girl working to avoid constant billing. That's my advice.
Bro, dem no get parents?
This is a 21yo girl man!

6 Likes

Re: . by braine(m): 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
skj1377:

He's not her father nor an orphanage home.

The ONLY person a man is allowed to spend on indiscriminately is his wife which this particular girl isn't.

Women are opportunists, and its not their fault. However, men must avoid the distraction. I think OP has done well breaking it of.

I always advice men to stay away from girls that do all these basic handiwork that does not lead to any greater development. Id prefer a babe with a decent 9 to 5 that has a regular monthly income. Anything shirt of this is a trap. Stay away from students and recent school leavers too. Let yourself breathe.

10 Likes

Re: . by Dimaya: 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Sad
Re: . by advanceDNA: 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
skj1377:
Chairman if your girlfriend needs money especially if you don't give her monthly upkeep allowance you have to give her. Where do you expect her to always get money??

What are u even saying??

4 Likes

Re: . by Wawelexy(m): 12:17am On Aug 02, 2023
You did the right thing... Don't accept her back cos I'm damn sure she'll come back begging.

2 Likes

Re: . by talented321: 1:03am On Aug 02, 2023
Where are u going?
skj1377:
Re: . by talented321: 1:06am On Aug 02, 2023
Op sometimes when dating girls check their background'' some of them will just bring all their problems into ur head.
But 2.5 years is very painful, well since you'd taking ur decision, i wish u the best.
Re: . by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:46am On Aug 02, 2023
As the experience master..dont go back to her..if not.It will ruin you
Re: . by ipobarecriminals: 5:04am On Aug 02, 2023
sad boy/girl dating is/was usually like this

2 Likes

Re: . by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:01am On Aug 02, 2023
skj1377:

I can't fathom my head around this, monthly upkeep?

Who gives the guy monthly upkeep? You guys will encourage irresponsibility and turn around to complain later. Encourage ladies around you to seek employment and cater for themselves as adults, adulthood comes with responsibility for oneself.

8 Likes

Re: . by peedeeasobie(m): 6:05am On Aug 02, 2023
skj1377:

Some of you will just bring out your phone and start typing rubbi.sh

2 Likes

Re: . by Calabar1stSon: 6:42am On Aug 02, 2023
You saw the signs early yet you stayed this long trying to be a good boyfriend. O shey baddest.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2023
Loll
Re: . by MrsTwrite(f): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2023
If you said she's just 21, she's still in her prime, enjoying her youthful exuberance, just let her be.

It is not her fault that she can't provide for herself, you already gave her that impression of "I will provide for you, just ask anything". Perhaps she made that a priority.

What she needs is empowerment, she needs to build herself, and start something that will generate a passive income. I wish her well tho.

1 Like

Re: . by obinna58(m): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2023
skj1377:
Og simp

1 Like

Re: . by 24SEVEN: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2023
They said any boyfriend/girfriend relationship that exceeds 6months without marriage, they are wasting their time.

Imagine dating someone for 2.5yrs, and fvcking her endlessly only to wake up one morning and dissolve it. grin

1 Like

Re: . by seanwilliam(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
See , me I’m a realist.
If you keep dating jobless girls, you’ll keep spending unnecessary money. That she’s working doesn’t mean you won’t spend on her too , but e go be out of your own willingness and will be minimal too.

In your next relationship , please don’t give her the impression that you have money. Not only to girls self, but to everyone.
99% of people ( family and friends inclusive) capitalize on that and you turn to a bad person the moment you refuse to give them. I just leant that.

The only time I give my girl money out of inconvenience is if she’s sick.
I do spend on her if I see she is genuinely in need of it and she’s TRIED her best e.g she needs 100k , she’s got 80k , mind you , I give out of surplus. And finally , what I give to her are what i can afford to lose-it’s what I spend on people I don’t know self.

I never knew she go Dey with me till now grin

, she always tells me that , if I leave her now , that I just work in vain cos na another man go benefit how I molded her 😃😃

1 Like

Re: . by Saintinoo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Auxtan:
If you told me earlier in our relationship that I will ever break up with this girl I would not believe you but I had to and it was not for the reason you are expecting.

For 2 and a half years now, I have been dating my ex and wished we advanced to marriage.

In these 2 years I have been an almost perfect boyfriend in some way as I have been there for her emotionally, financially and otherwise but of course I might have my limitations unknown to me.

I am a comfortable dude, I make my own money and our relationship started with this girl being fully aware that I am somehow holding this status, when we started she was acting all not after me for the material things but because she loved me and wanted to be with me lol. It was a really cool experience and honestly she got my selfless and unconditional gifts on intervals that period.

So we went on like play like play like that without me minding the momentary monetary inputs I give to her not until she started being the one that asks for money herself.

I started seeing a pattern, this girl will come now and ask for help and will be like she needs 30k, 45k, 70k, etc, for this important thing (she's learning baking and stuffs like that) and I will offer to loan her the said amount and that when she is able to raise it she pays me back but she will be like she doesn't want a loan that if I can't help her then what is she to me lol, in these many different occasions I have eventually released when added together over 200K in separate occasions to her and not to add other extra add ons sha o cheesy

So on Friday last week, she called in the morning and was asking me if she has wronged me in anyway in our relationship, honestly outside her billing tendencies she doesn't have issues when it comes to being unfaithful or cheating, in my best of knowledge I have seem these tendencies in her. So I told her that early morning isn't a good time for such discussion and that we can have the discussion in the evening.

So in the evening, we got back to discussion and she asked her questions again, I gave her a honest positive response, obviously to her happiness in order to now bill me. She then proceeded that I should loan her 10K to use for a competition she has been a part of since the past 5 months now and I declined and told her that I don't have the said money and that I can only spare her 1k and I don't need any pay back. She wasn't happy but pretended to be cool with our conversation.

The next 3 days after that will birth a relationship where I am the only one trying to communicate to her and she not caring about reaching out to me.

Omo this evening, told her all her sins and bad sides I have been mute about and broke up with her especially for deciding to get angry because I didn't give her the money she asked for.

That's financial abuse she is using on you. She is bad than you think, soon you will find out that she was even cheating on you.
Re: . by Goldbw122(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
skj1377:
My advice is that don't ever loan a girl money, if you don't have don't bother if you have just give her like a gift.. for your own healthy mental state of mind..
Re: . by Sonnobax15(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: . by diogo23: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Oga she's coming back to beg because where she's rushing to won't be rosey like where she left
Re: . by Kingsasian(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
The last time I dated a jobless girl was in 2015. Ever since na matured working class ladies I go for and I can't count the countless gifts/freebies I have received from them and I reciprocate as well. I am now married and before I even got serious with my then girlfriend cum wife she had spent a lot on me. I always tell people to stay away from jobless ladies and those under 25.

2 Likes

Re: . by nakotee: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
[quote author=skj1377 post=124818565]Chairman if your girlfriend
Re: . by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
I can bet with my balls that she is coming back to beg and am 100% sure u will accept her back.
This one is not break-up naw
Re: . by Nonexisting1: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
I refuse to rejoice that another simp is saved until I'm very sure because madness no dey leave person completely. This one is suffering from heartbreak now but may soon recycle simpism by jumping into the next available arms of a Nigerian heartless vaginarian for a second round of heartbreak. I refuse to rejoice yet.

Re: . by Auxtan(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I refuse to rejoice that another simp is saved until I'm very sure because madness no dey leave person completely. This one is suffering from heartbreak now but may soon recycle simpism by jumping into the next available arms of a Nigerian heartless vaginarian for a second round of heartbreak. I refuse to rejoice yet.
You're a big fool.
Re: . by Auxtan(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
I can bet with my balls that she is coming back to beg and am 100% sure u will accept her back.
This one is not break-up naw
So a break up must be messy before is a break up for you?

Dey play!
Re: . by Josephkabila12: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
skj1377:
monthly upkeep for being one stupid girlfriend with smelling pussy?? Una wahala too much for this country I swr
Re: . by Josephkabila12: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
Auxtan:
If you told me earlier in our relationship that I will ever break up with this girl I would not believe you but I had to and it was not for the reason you are expecting.

For 2 and a half years now, I have been dating my ex and wished we advanced to marriage.

In these 2 years I have been an almost perfect boyfriend in some way as I have been there for her emotionally, financially and otherwise but of course I might have my limitations unknown to me.

I am a comfortable dude, I make my own money and our relationship started with this girl being fully aware that I am somehow holding this status, when we started she was acting all not after me for the material things but because she loved me and wanted to be with me lol. It was a really cool experience and honestly she got my selfless and unconditional gifts on intervals that period.

So we went on like play like play like that without me minding the momentary monetary inputs I give to her not until she started being the one that asks for money herself.

I started seeing a pattern, this girl will come now and ask for help and will be like she needs 30k, 45k, 70k, etc, for this important thing (she's learning baking and stuffs like that) and I will offer to loan her the said amount and that when she is able to raise it she pays me back but she will be like she doesn't want a loan that if I can't help her then what is she to me lol, in these many different occasions I have eventually released when added together over 200K in separate occasions to her and not to add other extra add ons sha o cheesy

So on Friday last week, she called in the morning and was asking me if she has wronged me in anyway in our relationship, honestly outside her billing tendencies she doesn't have issues when it comes to being unfaithful or cheating, in my best of knowledge I have seem these tendencies in her. So I told her that early morning isn't a good time for such discussion and that we can have the discussion in the evening.

So in the evening, we got back to discussion and she asked her questions again, I gave her a honest positive response, obviously to her happiness in order to now bill me. She then proceeded that I should loan her 10K to use for a competition she has been a part of since the past 5 months now and I declined and told her that I don't have the said money and that I can only spare her 1k and I don't need any pay back. She wasn't happy but pretended to be cool with our conversation.

The next 3 days after that will birth a relationship where I am the only one trying to communicate to her and she not caring about reaching out to me.

Omo this evening, told her all her sins and bad sides I have been mute about and broke up with her especially for deciding to get angry because I didn't give her the money she asked for.
she dey always ask for money all this time, so continue to dey give her nah. Una go sense by force
Re: . by Trustmea: 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Hahaha guy u sick 😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome / What Can Make A Man Or Woman Not Let Go Of His/Her Ex Even After Marriage? / Can U Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.