Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,364 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2256 Views)

Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: . by jegaxe(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2023
Auxtan:
If you told me earlier in our relationship that I will ever break up with this girl I would not believe you but I had to and it was not for the reason you are expecting.

For 2 and a half years now, I have been dating my ex and wished we advanced to marriage.

In these 2 years I have been an almost perfect boyfriend in some way as I have been there for her emotionally, financially and otherwise but of course I might have my limitations unknown to me.

I am a comfortable dude, I make my own money and our relationship started with this girl being fully aware that I am somehow holding this status, when we started she was acting all not after me for the material things but because she loved me and wanted to be with me lol. It was a really cool experience and honestly she got my selfless and unconditional gifts on intervals that period.

So we went on like play like play like that without me minding the momentary monetary inputs I give to her not until she started being the one that asks for money herself.

I started seeing a pattern, this girl will come now and ask for help and will be like she needs 30k, 45k, 70k, etc, for this important thing (she's learning baking and stuffs like that) and I will offer to loan her the said amount and that when she is able to raise it she pays me back but she will be like she doesn't want a loan that if I can't help her then what is she to me lol, in these many different occasions I have eventually released when added together over 200K in separate occasions to her and not to add other extra add ons sha o cheesy

So on Friday last week, she called in the morning and was asking me if she has wronged me in anyway in our relationship, honestly outside her billing tendencies she doesn't have issues when it comes to being unfaithful or cheating, in my best of knowledge I have seem these tendencies in her. So I told her that early morning isn't a good time for such discussion and that we can have the discussion in the evening.

So in the evening, we got back to discussion and she asked her questions again, I gave her a honest positive response, obviously to her happiness in order to now bill me. She then proceeded that I should loan her 10K to use for a competition she has been a part of since the past 5 months now and I declined and told her that I don't have the said money and that I can only spare her 1k and I don't need any pay back. She wasn't happy but pretended to be cool with our conversation.

The next 3 days after that will birth a relationship where I am the only one trying to communicate to her and she not caring about reaching out to me.

Omo this evening, told her all her sins and bad sides I have been mute about and broke up with her especially for deciding to get angry because I didn't give her the money she asked for.
avoid jobless girl.
Re: . by Papagoodness: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2023
Op. Na man you be. Hope say you blast her. See as a man you fats spend on your woman to satisfy you but when you have an idle or lazy lady who sees you as a means of livelihood you have two options : is either you die or you run.
Re: . by kokorokoman: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2023
skj1377:
Chairman if your girlfriend needs money especially if you don't give her monthly upkeep allowance you have to give her. Where do you expect her to always get money Next time try and date a girl working to avoid constant billing. That's my advice.
abeg, you sure say you normal so?
I have never seen a stupid post like this in a while.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Stop Being Jealous? / He Wants Me To Wait Till I Am 29! / An Arab Friend Of Mine Wants A Nigerian Girl As A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.