Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin (4889 Views)

I Get Turned On By The Idea Of Other Guys Fuckin My Wifei Think I Am An Cuckold / How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by UcheKingsley1: 3:31pm On Apr 05
I didn't Fucck the married bitch, just felt her out, carressed her pussy and breast and she masturbated me.

Hope It will not be classified as sleeping with a married woman?
Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by eddynaira125: 3:36pm On Apr 05
Make una rest

20 Likes

Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by UcheKingsley1: 5:36pm On Apr 05
Una no wan advice me to know if I should go on to Fucck her or desist.

At this point of my life, coupled with Naija situations I don't know what's is wrong or right anymore.

I want to know how bad is it? Or does it have spiritual implications or not.
Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by UcheKingsley1: 5:38pm On Apr 05
We have an appointment by 6:pm today, the bittch is expecting my call for her to come over for main banging.
Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by UcheKingsley1: 5:40pm On Apr 05
My mind is telling me not to call her.

The other is telling me to call the biitch and fucck the shit out of her fuccking pussy with condom. sad

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by UcheKingsley1: 5:42pm On Apr 05
Although I'm naughty and lawless, at the same time I don't want to use my hand to cause spiritual problem to myself.

That's why I'm seeking for your advice.

I hinted all these to the biitch but my diick was too hard for me to reason well when she was was masturbating me.

It's all fuccked up.
Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by UcheKingsley1: 5:45pm On Apr 05
I told her that I didn't want to fvck her, but just to feel her that's all.

I did just that, even though I somehow fingered her and suck her breast, but didn't inserty mr diccky inside her, even though she wanted me to do so at a point.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by UcheKingsley1: 5:49pm On Apr 05
Had an appointment with my main smally bittch Susanna by tomorrow evening after her work closes, she does hairstyle and makeup.

I plan to lodge her or pay for short time room for us to have fun and fucck (our first time)
Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by UcheKingsley1: 5:51pm On Apr 05
UcheKingsley1:
Had an appointment with my main smally bittch Susanna by tomorrow evening after her work closes, she does hairstyle and makeup.

I plan to lodge her or pay for short time room for us to have fun and fucck (our first time)

I clearly told Susanna to by loyal and not say no to anything I want to do with her body when I meet her by tomorrow, she promised to be loyal and that's why I call her my main bittch cos she is loyal.
Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by UcheKingsley1: 5:52pm On Apr 05
I'm just expressing myself and I need advice on that married bittch.
Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by UcheKingsley1: 5:54pm On Apr 05
Although her pussy isn't tight and her boobs isn't standing straight , my curiosity is pushing me hard.

She told me to buy condom, when she comes. But it seems like I will not call her by 6:pm to avoid fuckinh her, for my own peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by UcheKingsley1: 6:03pm On Apr 05
UcheKingsley1:

Have been touching her well, but not gotten ourselves in a fuccking situation or a closed space.

I remember one night me, her and her other friend are inside one bike coming out from leswood hotel, I was just carressing and pressing her young standing breast on the bike, i know some motorist saw what i was doing during galops. But it was night and I don't give a fucvk who sees.
Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by sunshineV(f): 6:03pm On Apr 05
imagine seeking attention and no one gives a gaf

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by UcheKingsley1: 6:05pm On Apr 05
Just having crazy fun with the two bittches that night, publicly.

I have the videos and images of that nights outings and naughty plays.
Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by CrossRhodes: 6:06pm On Apr 05
Correspondences of a mad man

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by CrossRhodes: 6:06pm On Apr 05
sunshineV:
grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by UcheKingsley1: 6:07pm On Apr 05
My main biitch didnt even care how I was handling her bitchy friend that night, and her friend was responding to my fondings and groping all over body.
Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by UcheKingsley1: 6:07pm On Apr 05
It's all crazy what bitches do for fun.
Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by UcheKingsley1: 6:09pm On Apr 05
After will share my funs with our house help.
Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by Rexymania(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05
CrossRhodes:
Correspondences of a mad man

😂

4 Likes

Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by UcheKingsley1: 6:12pm On Apr 05
UcheKingsley1:
After will share my funs with our house help.

Just wanna make her my bittch,
Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by UcheKingsley1: 6:14pm On Apr 05
My bitcch Susanna just called now in regards to tomorrow fuccks love

Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by FitCorper: 6:36pm On Apr 05
Omo ; this guy don go cross boundary oh. He brain don knock, na future yabaleft patient grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by UcheKingsley1: 6:37pm On Apr 05
FitCorper:
Omo ; this guy don go cross boundary oh. He brain don knock, na future yabaleft patient grin grin grin

Boundary?
Bruh Which one grin
Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by UcheKingsley1: 6:39pm On Apr 05
UcheKingsley1:

Boundary?
Bruh Which one grin

Boundaries are meant to be broken. grin

No boundaries bruh. It doesn't exists.

Even bittches know. Bitcches love guys with no boundaries.
Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by Gadafii: 7:40pm On Apr 05
Girls sleep with married men, no repercussions, but if guys sleep with married women they attract negative things 😂😂😂

This is flawed

8 Likes

Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by FRANCISTOWN: 8:00pm On Apr 05
There is no spiritual nonsense for any guy who sleeps with a married woman. Single girls sleep with married men all the time, lecturers , married bosses, married pastors, married colleagues, and all.

Why do you think some girls were able to graduate and sort their bills? You get it. Thanks to married men.

If that be the case? Why can't single guys also use married women as stepping platforms to have their bills settled?
Oh oh! So married men can enjoy single ladies, but married women can't enjoy single guys? Y'all are sick.

Except for morals and your pride as a man. There is absolutely no spiritual repercussions sleeping with a married woman.
You don't get punished for commiting a crime, you only get punished for getting caught. Just don't get caught.

You know many girls who have become successful courtesy of married men?

A married man is prolly sleeping with someone's GF, so what's stopping you from sleeping with his wife too?? Aren't men and women no longer equal?

All the married men must learn by force. They will sleep with your wife and she will love it with them more than you.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by EreluRoz: 8:06pm On Apr 05
I will confess I'm responsible for ops madnesss

4 Likes

Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by AcadaWriter: 8:14pm On Apr 05
Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by Sirhush(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05
shocked
Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by Sirhush(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05
EreluRoz:
I will confess I'm responsible for ops madnesss
sad
Re: I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin by UcheKingsley1: 8:39pm On Apr 05
Gadafii:
Girls sleep with married men, no repercussions, but if guys sleep with married women they attract negative things 😂😂😂

This is flawed

Fuccking flawed. grin

Thanks for the motivations guys grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? / Did I Cheat On Him / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.