Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri (46580 Views)

Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? / Victory For Atiku, Obi, Would’ve Retired Many APC Leaders — Garba Shehu / I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by CaveAdullam: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
Karleb:

I don't see any there. Maybe you can show me, respectfully.

You can be a genius with the highest IQ and still have a very horrible character while another person could have an average IQ and be a very good person.

There is a story of a freed slave that went into the business of salary and was grinding more results than the white slavers so much so the white slavers had to come meet him to tell them how he does that. As told by Dave Chappell.

@bolded, hope you know there's a difference between IQ and the big 5 personality traits.

Well done, sir.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
beerfraud:
Awolowo no do reach this
Awolowo later committed suicide when he started hearing voices in his head.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
Igbos have shown Reno shege. He's just clutching on straws.
Go to his page, he's just receiving wotowoto left and right from his Igbo followers. They have finally driven him aground into the darkest abyss!

Pastor Wendell simlim grin grin grin grin

Igbos rose from the ashes of the civil war to become the most prosperous tribe on earth.

All beast of no nations are perplexed.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1686660877297037312
Ronu boys sucking every liquid dripping from Renos bottom. Lamao!

Ronu people.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Mfetenang: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You guys can only hate you can't stop Igbos
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Mfetenang: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
Didn't we stop Obidients?
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by beyondPen(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
Metrofox:

Are you allergic to success that you cannot hustle your own before someone comes to drag it with you? Envious slow poke

Do you know who i am?

Is it because am catching fun with you.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Sleekfingers: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Reno just like Wahala.

Kwashiorkor dealt with their children. Even the adults started eating dead human beings.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by HydraFeeds(m): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Metrofox:

are you trying to compare yoruba food to igbo food? Joke of the century. Get off it... nobody eats your engine oil +catarrh slime grin
don’t get yourself excited with your n yam miri sliced raw cassava and white soup wey be like baby poop ,it was until I got to Asaba I was able to get real food .

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
HydraFeeds:
don’t get yourself excited with your n yam miri sliced raw cassava and white soup wey be like baby poop ,it was until I got to Asaba I was able to get real food .

Everyone in Nigeria knows that you can't talk get anything worthy to be called food outside the Eastern region of this country. We have a multitude of cuisines for any taste, not gbegiri engine oil/catarrh slime completely lacking in creativity
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by HydraFeeds(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
Metrofox:

Everyone in Nigeria knows that you can't talk get anything worthy to be called food outside the Eastern region of this country. We have a multitude of cuisines for any taste, not gbegiri engine oil/catarrh slime completely lacking in creativity
Dey play ,that’s why you eat abasha and white soup wey be like the whitish liquid from a sore .called pus .
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Dey play ,that’s why you eat abasha and white soup wey be like the whitish liquid from a sore .called pus .

lol when it comes to hygiene in Africa, we know the people who hold the dirty record man. You eat food prepared with brooms ..yuck
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by HydraFeeds(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
Metrofox:

lol when it comes to hygiene in Africa, we know the people who hold the dirty record man. You eat food prepared with brooms ..yuck
lol that’s why Onitsha is the dirtiest city in the world . There’s literally refuse dump at the main market . I had to hold my breath to pass through .
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
HydraFeeds:
lol that’s why Onitsha is the dirtiest city in the world . There’s literally refuse dump at the main market . I had to hold my breath to pass through .

you never saw anyone taking a shit on the road, but i can bet that as we speak someone from ogbomosho is taking a big shit on a road in Lagos. A white guy wrote a long article about it some days ago. Stop embarrassing the black race.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by HydraFeeds(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Metrofox:

you never saw anyone taking a shit on the road, but i can bet that as we speak someone from ogbomosho is taking a big shit on a road in Lagos. A white guy wrote a long article about it some days ago. Stop embarrassing the black race.
don’t be ridiculous ,what a white guy wrote is the standard of living in alaigbo moreover he spoke about Nigeria entirely.

Guess shitting on the road is better than selling foodstuffs and foods in dumpsite in the land of anguish that everyday you jump on night bus just to have a taste of such lifestyle in Ikirun .
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
HydraFeeds:
don’t be ridiculous ,what a white guy wrote is the standard of living in alaigbo moreover he spoke about Nigeria entirely.

Guess shitting on the road is better than selling foodstuffs and foods in dumpsite in the land of anguish that everyday you jump on night bus just to have a taste of such lifestyle in Ikirun .

Dummy the whit guy wrote specifically about your cohorts in Lagos, go sensitize your people.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by HydraFeeds(m): 1:03am On Aug 06, 2023
Metrofox:

Dummy the whit guy wrote specifically about your cohorts in Lagos, go sensitize your people.
sorry ,the tourist considered your small village too insignificant to talk about . Stop living like cavemen .
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Dronep191(m): 2:03am On Aug 06, 2023
Mum*u man
U think the British will always win by using African's against each other?
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 2:39am On Aug 06, 2023
HydraFeeds:
sorry ,the tourist considered your small village too insignificant to talk about . Stop living like cavemen .
Lol agreed,cavemen that don't shit and eat in the same spot
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by villa9555: 5:48am On Aug 06, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1686660877297037312
Wisdom is not acquired by age
Next time you wish to write nonsense, please dye your grays and stop making new generations see it as proof of old age, because those grays are irrelevant.
Foolish people also grow old.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by HydraFeeds(m): 6:07am On Aug 06, 2023
Metrofox:

Lol agreed,cavemen that don't shit and eat in the same spot
they only troop to the place where they shit and eat in the same spot in night buses to have a taste of how sweet it is but refused to go back to the gutter they came from after a bite .
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2023
HydraFeeds:
they only troop to the place where they shit and eat in the same spot in night buses to have a taste of how sweet it is but refused to go back to the gutter they came from after a bite .

As long as a cow is present she will be milked grin
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by HydraFeeds(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2023
Metrofox:

As long as a cow is present she will be milked grin
you mean you don’t have cow in your enclave ? You have no shame …Son of Shit-at-home that see food made in shit-spot as cow that produces milk and honey .
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2023
HydraFeeds:
you mean you don’t have cow in your enclave ? You have no shame …Son of Shit-at-home that see food made in shit-spot as cow that produces milk and honey .

Lazy cows must be milked grin
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by HydraFeeds(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
Metrofox:

Lazy cows must be milked grin
lazy cows built a working society that hardworking cows envy
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by mightyhaze: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
7lives:

War is not a picnic, tell us how you would have done it, if you are in Gowon's shoes.
By following up with the gentlemen agreement brokered in Aburi..
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
HydraFeeds:
lazy cows built a working society that hardworking cows envy

nah ... you don't build a society with shit and pass but if you insist try to build ogbomosho or ibadan. Nigerians built what Lagos you know today, know this and know peace. Try google the first VC of unilag OK?
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by HydraFeeds(m): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Metrofox:

nah ... you don't build a society with shit and pass but if you insist try to build ogbomosho or ibadan. Nigerians built what Lagos you know today, know this and know peace. Try google the first VC of unilag OK?
you have no idea how many of your “hardworking” people slaving in Ibadan ,Akure ,Osogbo etc . You’re disconnected from reality because of your inhabitable shit-at-home .

Besides that ,Lagos has been a commercial city before Nigeria is even birthed . Go back to your history .
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
HydraFeeds:
you have no idea how many of your “hardworking” people slaving in Ibadan ,Akure ,Osogbo etc . You’re disconnected from reality because of your inhabitable shit-at-home .

Besides that ,Lagos has been a commercial city before Nigeria is even birthed . Go back to your history .

we have sharp guys hustling all over the world even in China,. We slave for no one, we seize opportunities , buy you off from your lands and dance in our properties on the graves of your ancestors. Grow up and double your hustle or ask for mentorship, don't hate, celebrate grace.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by mightyhaze: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
Abifarin16:

This is not good.
it's actually good .

Helps them stay on their toes.. The slumbering igbos must know that they are surrounded by murderous hooligans ,ready to murder them at the drop of a hat.. Helps to stay alert and most likely plan to stay alive..

That's one of the mistakes ironsi made and lived (died) to regret it..
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Emco1: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Just because they want to go is why you want to kill Everybody inside. Why not use that power and money to make your country a better place? The Igbos are they the problem of all the surffering in Nigeria? Why all the hate from here and there?
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by HydraFeeds(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Metrofox:

we have sharp guys hustling all over the world even in China,. We slave for no one, we seize opportunities , buy you off from your lands and dance in our properties on the graves of your ancestors. Grow up and double your hustle or ask for mentorship, don't hate, celebrate grace.
sorry ,we know that you meant Asian prisons .

Also ,it’s an insult on your forefathers that you are pointed to their own land with the left fingers but covet other peoples lands and properties.

Moreover only empty barrel makes the most noise with their gala and fan yogo on expressways .

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day / If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians / Lawyer Ejiofor: 'Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted, Tortured & Beaten In Kenya'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.