Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri (46582 Views)

Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? / Victory For Atiku, Obi, Would’ve Retired Many APC Leaders — Garba Shehu / I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Harsh but hard truth, that idiots don't want to hear. Don't go looking for trouble if you no wan die.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by GeneralPula: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Like the Igbos won't have to farm to feed or develop indigenous Technologies for survival?
Lol. If they could do that, they would. It was hunger that killed most of them during the war..

While Nigeria was sending foods to Biafra, Ojukwu and his Army goons were siphoning the foods. Thereby, only little or no foods was reaching the Igbo civilians..

Many died of hunger. Some started cannibalism for survival. That was the only indigenous technology they developed..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Ttipsy(f): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

who is beggin you....??
abeg stay in your region....

nonesense....
and na people like you wan tell nigeria how to deal with niger matter....
people that dont even have control over their own region....

awon olomo sit at home....
okay thank you for your response. Have a good day. Or you can locate a transformer nearest to you

3 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by LUGBE: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
I am sure Jonathan is seeing his employee but my joy is that he is in pains because the igbos did not vote his presidential candidate in the past election meaning he is still in exile grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by MrsTwrite(f): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Reno! You're not God, you're just a human with no extra ordinary powers, stop this wild imagination already.

11 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by beerfraud: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
livebyday:

Seun sanction this member. This person is ryung to cause problems on your forum. The subject of this thread was taken put of context mischievously by the OP

If you read the whole write up Reno was simply talking about the Niger vs Nigeria situation

Seun mynd44 oam4j Dominique Mukina2 obinoscopy
“If anybody had attempted to smuggle even a drop of water into Biafra, automatic trial and firing squad”

10 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Ttipsy(f): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
GeneralPula:

Lol. If they could do that, they would. It was hunger that killed most of them during the war..

While Nigeria was sending foods to Biafra, Ojukwu and his Army goons were siphoning the foods. Thereby, only little or no foods was reaching the Igbo civilians..

Many died of hunger. Some started cannibalism for survival. That was the only indigenous technology they developed..
I was trying to check for the records where Nigeria sent food to Biafrans, instead there was a massive blockage by the Nigeria army preventing food going into biafra

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ttipsy:
okay thank you for your response. Have a good day. Or you can locate a transformer nearest to you

and you go knock your head on a wall....

3 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by kettykings: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ttipsy:
I was trying to check for the records where Nigeria sent food to Biafrans, instead there was a massive blockage by the Nigeria army preventing food going into biafra

The Nigerian military was destroying farm lands
and shooting down red cross planes flying into biafra essential medicines. children , women and sick people were majorly affected. There was
absolutely nothing extraordinary the Nigerian military could do in the battle field against Biafra military hence they resorted to blockade. If Russia applied the same formula against Ukraine, the whole world including Nigerian hypocritical government would have shouted foul .

This is against laid down rules for war

There is no other war tactics they know except starvation of women and children, Biafra with no weapons beat them silly in the battle field.

This is like going into a boxing match with an opponent that is smaller in size and lighter in weight than you and the only tactics you have is hitting below the belt even when other heavy weight boxing champions are behind you.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by DeadCountry: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
These Cesspit cowards sef. You mean the same cesspit that was ran over by Biafrans within the first 3 months of the war until the UK, Russia, Egypt, Sudan and all the Arab world came to your aid? Well, another war is looming and this time there will be no UK, Russia, Egypt, Sudan and all the Arab world come to your aid, and we Biafrans will sure assert our revenge, some couple fold.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Ttipsy(f): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
kettykings:

The Nigerian military was destroying farm lands, shooting down red cross planes flying essential medicine, children and women and sick people were majorly affected. There was nothing extraordinary the Nigerian military could do in the battle field against Biafra military hence they resorted to blockade. If Russia applied the same formula against Ukraine, the whole world including Nigerian hypocritical government would have complained.

my observation is, since 1960 till date absolutely nothing has changed..
What is the essence of trying to bring pple who has different ideologies together?? Religious bigots
Tribalism, unnecessary killings , zero social economic improvement till date

Such a shame .

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by maticar: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
The dog barks while the caravan moves on

5 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by maticar: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
GeneralPula:

You are still below them today
You can only look up to them

There's a reason God made you scum of the earth

Hard facts

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Ecos(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:
igbos deserve nothing but death

death to all igbos
Death to you and your worthless generation

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by GeneralPula: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
maticar:

You are still below them today
You can only look up to them

There's a reason God made you scum of the earth

Hard facts
Are Igbos even looking up to themselves?

You people with empty chest beating..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by ASAPFERG: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ecos:

Death to you and your worthless generation
untimely death will make your tribe history

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by walefresh3(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You guys can only hate you can't stop Igbos
stop dreaming Igbos wey don stop since 1967.. hahahahah

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by maticar: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
kettykings:

The Nigerian military was destroying farm lands, shooting down red cross planes flying essential medicine, children and women and sick people were majorly affected. There was nothing extraordinary the Nigerian military could do in the battle field against Biafra military hence they resorted to blockade. If Russia applied the same formula against Ukraine, the whole world including Nigerian hypocritical government would have complained.

That was all they could do - blockade

Fighter for fighter difference wasn't much

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by FreeStuffsNG: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Once it gets to us killing one another

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by maticar: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
GeneralPula:

Are Igbos even looking up to themselves?

You people with empty chest beating..
You belong to the gutter
Continue looking upwards to us

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by 7lives: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
jaytimeo:
This is Reno’s opinion and his alone ,his family should be ashamed to have someone like him in their family am sure his tribe and kinsmen are ashamed to associate with him ,he’s a madman,I can’t imagine any sane human at this day and age making utterances that is full of hate towards a fellow human,if he’s not been used his account on all social media platforms should’ve been banned by now.

They are using Reno I would urge Nigerians to ignore the attention seeker.

War is not a picnic, tell us how you would have done it, if you are in Gowon's shoes.

8 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by LongManAfrica: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
It still pains some idiots that igbos did not vote their masters

13 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Neddstark: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
This guy talks anyhow ok social media. A
Japanese can kill him for the insensitive stupid statement he made. Also there is no way yo make a total blockade during a war. Reno is dumb on this.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
This man like talking gibberish all the time

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
This weakling called reno never ceases to amaze me.

Why didn't he give this wonderful advice to Jonathan against bokoharam and even free leah from their clutches with his brutal war tactics.

Speaking evil against awhole ethnic group because of political differences, that's like a Nazi statement encouraging the holocaust.

Reno is a disgrace

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Roger3D(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
This Reno guy is looking to stir up a social media frenzy. Of course the blockade was the quickest way to end the war and it had to be done

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Hassanmaye(m): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by bennybuhari: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
mad man
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by MorataFC: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Werey cheesy
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by MorataFC: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
bennybuhari:
mad man
Cofirmed ©®

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day / If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians / Lawyer Ejiofor: 'Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted, Tortured & Beaten In Kenya'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.