Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri (46583 Views)

Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? / Victory For Atiku, Obi, Would’ve Retired Many APC Leaders — Garba Shehu / I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Jlow2: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ijaw betrayers, gej got his highest votes from Southeast in 2011 and 2015, Dora akuyili stood firm with gej that power must be transferred to the vice president (gej), when the northern oligarchs were against him,during the I’ll health of last yaradua, (a Goodman of blessed memory)despite gej losing in 2015 southeast stood their grounds and were tagged 5% by buhari govt, today his ijaw brothers Asari and omokri, have bought to insult Igbo’s everyday, we re watching and will never 4get.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
HydraFeeds:
sorry ,we know that you meant Asian prisons .

Also ,it’s an insult on your forefathers that you are pointed to their own land with the left fingers but covet other peoples lands and properties.

Moreover only empty barrel makes the most noise with their gala and fan yogo on expressways .

yes prisons too, we explore and dominate. Try that for once
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by HydraFeeds(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Metrofox:

yes prisons too, we explore and dominate. Try that for once
Chei ,only one group that are proud of being on the losing side always . Una wan dominate others ,that’s you guys undoing cos no one is happy to be under ,that’s why you always lose and also with no friends .

Your behavior smells.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by beerfraud: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Let the cowardly faghot come down home and say it.. grin
he is now in Nigeria
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Kingpowerful: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
renderme:

Leave Yorubaland and declare Ur biafra, nobody will stop you. As u can see we are all tired of you people.
And who told you that I base in Yoruba land. I have plenty of your people in my town and I taxes them like no tomorrow.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by villa9555: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
At his age he is still living by imagination, go and die since ur imagination can’t come to reality in this life or in ur next generation if they would be any.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Superwave16320: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
I laugh at the comment of foolish Igbos like you fools. When online miscreant were threatening his family that he reported online how many of you fools cautioned those fools.

Taylor90:
Freedom of speech in Nigeria is only when it’s anti-Igbo

Speak all manner of rubbish against Igbo and you’ll go free

Cow wey no get tail na God dey pursue flies for am

Igbos be focused and revenge with success

I dey with una till death
Bestmanfornow:

You guys can only hate you can't stop Igbos

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by idealogical: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
The funny thing is, many igbo people are happy that Israel is doing the same thing to the Palestinians in Gaza, but they still think it's wrong and shouldn't have been done to them.

3 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by pachigo001(m): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2023
This man don’t know what he is putting himself into let’s watch how it will end
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by 2elliot: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
idealogical:
The funny thing is, many igbo people are happy that Israel is doing the same thing to the Palestinians in Gaza, but they still think it's wrong and shouldn't have been done to them.

Stop playing
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by kettykin: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
Reno is simply saying that man for man there is nothing special , no special advantage the Nigerian Military has over Biafra military , the only other option is blockade. Buy what Reno and his likes don't understand is that if Biafra military used this technique of warfare against Nigeria , it would lead to humanitarian catastrophe never seen in rhe world. Just imagine using drones to set on fire all Nigeria's farmland, food storage houses, food barns , food processing companies, food shop, and supermarkets and destroying all the entry ports and borders roads with bombs and all the majort food supply route bridges like lokoja Bridger, all the 3 bridges in Lagos, Niger and benue bridges.

Sometimes those living in glass houses should learn how to throw hypocritical stones
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by adekolaelect(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Like the Igbos won't have to farm to feed or develop indigenous Technologies for survival?
Like they did when Awolowo gave ideas of food supply that later make Biafra the past , present and future impossible Tense .

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Jomonix: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
Taylor90:

Yes. I know the tide will turn one day.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by wediehere1: 2:01pm On Mar 09
seunmsg:
My own is just to laugh and move on 🤣🤣🤣
I follow you too laugh 😆
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Justnation: 2:20pm On Mar 09
Is This idiot called reno omonkiri still existing? , so unfortunate that despite all his ass licking nothing for him.

Bitterness is slowly killing the fool like a terminal disease

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by wediehere1: 2:27pm On Mar 09
Justnation:
Is This idiot called reno omonkiri still existing? , so unfortunate that despite all his ass licking nothing for him.

Bitterness is slowly killing the fool like a terminal disease
Omokri is more comfortable than you

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by 123yes(m): 4:08am On Mar 10
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1686660877297037312
why I will not reply omokiri is because he was not yet born during the war and have no first hand information concerning the war. All what he can write about the war is the one he read on books which to a large extent was deceptive information. One thousand Gowon cannot win the war against Biafra then even now All those who fought the war against them how are they fairing today in Nigeria including Gowon tribe.
Ibos have move on. One day the true story of Nigeria will be today so far God is on the throne.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by 9japride(m): 4:31am On Mar 10
beerfraud:

[color=#006600][/color]

Imagine someone that no one knows about he's tribe bashing Igbos?
What are the number of he's tribe men residing in each state of the country?
I don't think Reno is normal, he's just a bitter thing that wish he was Igbo.
Even if he repents from he's wicked ways and claims to now love the Igbos, no one should take him seriously.
A bitter thing can't change. And Peter Obi should not bring him close. He's an element of disunity in the country.
Why can't he use he's influence to promote positivity?

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by wediehere1: 6:33am On Mar 10
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Imagine someone that no one knows about he's tribe bashing Igbos?
What are the number of he's tribe men residing in each state of the country?
I don't think Reno is normal, he's just a bitter thing that wish he was Igbo.
Even if he repents from he's wicked ways and claims to now love the Igbos, no one should take him seriously.
A bitter thing can't change. And Peter Obi should not bring him close. He's an element of disunity in the country.
Why can't he use he's influence to promote positivity?

your opinion anyway
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by 9japride(m): 6:58am On Mar 10
wediehere1:
your opinion anyway
[color=#006600][/color]

Reno is inconsequential to the larger Igbo nation. He's just a mere mortal, while Igbo nation will live long.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Oghene86: 7:04am On Mar 10
beerfraud:

Something is really wrong with you, I have said it before now that you have mental issues.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by toneroforever(m): 7:49am On Mar 10
GeneralPula:

Lol. If they could do that, they would. It was hunger that killed most of them during the war..

While Nigeria was sending foods to Biafra, Ojukwu and his Army goons were siphoning the foods. Thereby, only little or no foods was reaching the Igbo civilians..

Many died of hunger. Some started cannibalism for survival. That was the only indigenous technology they developed..

Igbos are natural born survivors.
Ordinary subsidy removal and high fx rates, Yoruba has been screaming ebin pawa.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by wediehere1: 9:18am On Mar 10
toneroforever:

Igbos are natural born survivors.
Ordinary subsidy removal and high fx rates, Yoruba has been screaming ebin pawa.
this happened in Abia where father killed his own son because of food
https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/27/man-kills-son-for-allegedly-eating-last-portion-of-food-in-familys-pot/

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by toneroforever(m): 9:39am On Mar 10
wediehere1:
this happened in Abia where father killed his own son because of food
https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/27/man-kills-son-for-allegedly-eating-last-portion-of-food-in-familys-pot/

U talk of an isolated case(s) whereas your people in their large numbers in different SW cities are crying to their emilokan brother for palliatives.
Imagine getting flogged just to get a loaf of bread... Or is it the unfortunate stampede that occurred which resulted in deaths when people went to collect seized food items (rice) distributed by NCS. All these happened in Lagos.
Abeg continue your ebin pawa in peace, u got what u asked for.
Ndi this administration will favor me and my family.... how market?
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by wediehere1: 10:53am On Mar 10
toneroforever:

U talk of an isolated case(s) whereas your people in their large numbers in different SW cities are crying to their emilokan brother for palliatives.
Imagine getting flogged just to get a loaf of bread... Or is it the unfortunate stampede that occurred which resulted in deaths when people went to collect seized food items (rice) distributed by NCS. All these happened in Lagos.
i thought nobody voted for Tulumbu and he was ruling on the stolen mandate

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by wediehere1: 11:23am On Mar 10
toneroforever:

another one

https://journalist101.com/2024/03/08/father-of-four-chris-ozobia-commits-suicide-in-enugu/
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Tochitee(m): 12:07pm On Mar 10
Reno really bloodied and bruise this chestbeaters. The question you people should be asking is,do the ibos deserved what was meted to them during the civil war?? The answer is "YES!! cos judging by their actions if giving the chance they will do worst! Omokri fire on,Na man you be,I dared our ipob people to reply Reno!

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by toneroforever(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10
wediehere1:
another one

https://journalist101.com/2024/03/08/father-of-four-chris-ozobia-commits-suicide-in-enugu/

Isolated cases... Compare that to the suicides your people have been committing before Tinubu's government as well as ur mass movement that has spread around ur region.
We know how to survive hard times....
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by naija4life247: 12:54pm On Mar 10
Awolowo begged Gowon on behalf of Igbos. Now, Igbos hate Awolowo so much

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by naija4life247: 12:55pm On Mar 10
Taylor90:

Revenge with successful drugs trafficking you mean.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Justnation: 5:05pm On Mar 11
wediehere1:
Omokri is more comfortable than you

See this mamaid spirit talking.
,omo what did you call your confused master , a man licking the ass of the president seeking forgiveness and acceptance.
I suspect he hardly sleeps, what a troubled soul

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day / If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians / Lawyer Ejiofor: 'Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted, Tortured & Beaten In Kenya'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.