Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri (46595 Views)

Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? / Victory For Atiku, Obi, Would’ve Retired Many APC Leaders — Garba Shehu / I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by AmazingELixir: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
lipsrsealed

I thought they said Reno is a pastor....abi the man dhan madt ni... shocked
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by gemini35(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

nobody hates igbos....shattap....

we are just havin fun with our fellow blodas across the river naija....
those numbnuts....
Zombie
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Amah70: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1686660877297037312

You are approaching your demise. That's all I have to tell you.
The devil which has been pushing you has finally unleashed its full force on you.

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Bugatti3(m): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

and you are not ashamed to be commanded around in your own region....
Oga Nobody is controlling anyone in South East. I am @ Anambra .the locals are happy with the sit at home.they felt it's thier own way of showing solidarity.they are not begging for food. Any day the masses decides to end it, trust me, nobody will stop them .
WE BLAME THE WHITE MENS FOR ENSLAVING OUR ANCESTORS, YET WE WISH OUR FOLLOW BLACK PEOPLE DEATH.
KARMA IS REAL.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Danisaint112(m): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:
igbos deserve nothing but death

death to all igbos

Seun
Mukina2
Dominique

Rule 2 & 3 broken. If this guy's is not banned I will tell people I know advertising here to stop doing so with immediate effect.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by WorldRichest: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:
Freedom of speech in Nigeria is only when it’s anti-Igbo

Speak all manner of rubbish against Igbo and you’ll go free

Cow wey no get tail na God dey pursue flies for am

Igbos be focused and revenge with success

I dey with una till death

All the things Mazi has been saying nko? Are those love speeches?

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by NovusHomo(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
StaffofOrayan:
The same way England blockaded Scotland when she asked for independence?

Black people should learn to vibrate on a higher mental state!

Igbo attempt at secession was not for independence. It was for greed and selfishness. In case you did not know, it all started with their "revolutionary" Majors who staged a coup, killed leaders of other tribes but spared those from their own region. And that, in an ethnically diverse country. Looking for a backdoor to take over control of Nigeria in an attempt to actualize the dream of fools like Nnamdi Azikiwe, they handed over to alcoholic Aguiyi Ironsi who canceled regional autonomy and imposed a centralized system. Well, guess what, other tribes said no. The rest, as they, say is history. It is the same game they tried to play with their thoughtless and arrogant "Lagos is a no man's land" declaration started by the same Azikiwe, and their takeover of the legitimate ENDSARS protest during which they caused untold damage to the city of Lagos. Having failed there, they wanted to use the last elections to try again; riding on the tailcoats of liars like Peter Obi and the juvenile, idiotic bastard, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour. They all will fail again. And be careful, no people survives two wars. Its either that their collective memory is quite short, or they simply have a death wish. They need to stop prancing around like they are the only, or even the best in Nigeria. The country belongs to all of us.

3 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Jagabanarmy: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1686660877297037312
I think he was trying to say " if he was a president and there was insurrection from any part of country, he will crush the insurrection with brutal force but his stupidity didn't tell him that mentioning Igbo is very inciting and uncalled for. Omokri is an inconsequential fellow. I don't take him serious
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Amah70: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:

Without the backing of the foreign powers, no ethnic group or combination of ethnic groups in Nigeria would or can defeat Biafra secession; Nigeria would not be capable to surrender Igbo land to embark on starvation of Igbos.
Reno Omokri is not a good military or political tactician.
Omokris use Igbo as buffer zone against their total exploitation by rest of Nigeria.
Corollary; remove the Igbo from Nigeria, the land of the Omokris shall quickly become occupied territory by rest of Nigeria.

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by slowice(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:

I am telling you... Igbos have become endangered species in their own country so much so that the only time Nigerians have concession about anything is when it come to igbo hating.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
As President of Nigeria, your primary concern and objective is the welfare of Nigerians. And while you should never look for anyone's trouble within and without Nigeria, ANYBODY that threatens Nigeria's sovereignty and the welfare of Nigerians, both internally and externally must pay a HEAVY price.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by SleekyP(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
NovusHomo:

Liar. Igbo secession was not for independence. It was for greed and selfishness. In case you did not know, it all started with your "revolutionary" Majors who staged a coup, killed leaders of other tribes and spared all your leaders. They were looking for a backdoor to take over control of Nigeria in an attempt to actualize the dream of fools like Nnamdi Azikiwe. Well, guess what, other tribes said no. The rest as they say is history. It is the same game you tried to play with your thoughtless "Lagos is a no man's land", riding on the tailcoats of liars like Obi and the juvenile, idiotic bastard Rhodes-Vivour.

give me him Wotowoto grin grin

he's a foooolish child.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by MTNnews: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Very true !
Cowards like your ipob father Kanu n Ikpa.

001Lagos:
A coward in exile shouldn't be taken serious 😂

Reno is a very foolish man
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by learnedman(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Foolishness and stupidity is when hunger,unemployment,insecurity and hardship are consuming you and in response you are consuming yourself with hatred and envy for Igbos,the richest and most industrous tribe in Nigeria! Igbo kwenu grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Rossikk(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
ibechris:
The way the arabs talk about the Jews and hate them to this day,is the way and manner other people talk and express hate against the children of God

You are very stupid.

Worthless bunch of narcissists.

99% of people who trash Nigeria on social media are Igbos.

Calling the country all sorts of unprintable names online to smear her before the world.

Hate-filled traitors of the first order.

That’s another reason Nigerians distrust and increasingly despise you.

Go fck yourselves, you worthless demonic entities.

And if you think any of you will rule Nigeria anytime soon, you are the biggest fcking jokers on Earth.

Spit.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Amah70: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Good that this age, Britain and America are seeing those using the Reno Omokris and Asari Dokubors in the Niger Delta region to incite another civil war in Nigeria. From Nigeria's group using Asari Dokubor militia and turn coat Simon Ekpa to impose sit at home in Igbo land, to using Reno Omokri as propagandist for violence, when the violence ensues, Britain will have no moral cause to play the support role it did for one Nigeria during the Nigeria-Biafra war.
If Reno Omokris and Asari Dokubors survive the war, they will have no where in the world to seek for asylum.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:

I wonder why this is so…
May be you should advise your people to Respect themselves, respect others, stop killing themselves likes flies and invest in making the East a better place for themselves; sitting at home on Mondays is the dumbest thing any group of people could do to themselves… it’s like burning your fingers one at a time.
Furthermore, investing in other people’s land is not a success…its called stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Elev82014: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
zomby:

Ok, since you’re too foolish to answer a very simple question, I will go ahead and answer the question for you.
Yes, you’re definitely a FAT smelly Pig!
Now, What do you want to do about it? Sit at home on Tuesday? grin Stupid ass!

You're a waste of human flesh! And I do NOT dignify M0R0NS!
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by gannod(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
This is really silly. Omokri should be ashamed of himself with this nonsense.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Slynation(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
A very useless words from this Olodo...

So there is no farmland in Igbo land?? If this had happened, Igbos would have been living as a country by now, because we would have farm and trade our farm produce with our own currency within Biafran land...!!

By the time the Nigerian fools are tired of waiting in the bush for Igbos to die off, they will find there bearing...!!

Talk is cheap, especially from exile...!!
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Hedonisco: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
zomby:

Low lives?? What can be lower than your Indigenous senseless people?
What can be lower than a group of people that kills themselves like flies?

I don’t know why you’re barking like a sick bingo, I have simply asked you a very simple question. It is either you answer or move on.

You this hateful Yoruba Muslim. I can see that Adenuga has finally thrown some crumbs to your pensioner father, hence you've stopped obsessing about him. Your entire life was dedicated to an unhealthy and hateful obsession with M. Adenuga, now you have inexplicably shifted that obsession and hate to the Igbos.

You obviously need help but none will come. So yours is a case of living your death before you die. Hopeless.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Rossikk(m): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
gannod:
This is really silly. Omokri should be ashamed of himself with this nonsense.

He is 1000% correct.

Go fck yourselves.

The only reason any of you is alive today is that Gowon asked his troops to withdraw after you surrendered.

He could have left them to go in and finish you off completely, and eliminate 95% of your population, or even 100%.

I’m sure he’s regretting his kindness now, witnessing all the hate you devils show this country.

Worthless idiots.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by tundelawal2014(m): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Oga Reno dey yarn say that would have save a lot of prosperous pple from dieing. But still on still dat was what quench the raging fire. When embargo was placed on foods to the baifrans. Dem sempe one time. No be who see food chop dey get power to hold Cutlass or carry gin to strike. Anyway it's his own opinion. Should such happen again walahi it will be bloody cos dos batures no won better to enter the naija land at all
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by ukahrawah: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Igbo Amaka. Go and ask Pharaoh and Hamman how far? Igbos are too much. Go rest in pit mr envy.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Wahabfuture: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
MTNnews:
Very true !
Cowards like your ipob father Kanu n Ikpa.

Mumu talking like sick person
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by REALretep(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hate speech and misanthropic utterances against Igbos
He'll live to regret these utterances

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Robinmido(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
May you die prematurely if you have never benefitted from an igbo person's benevolence Note:God forbid or not my portion won't work oo unless you apologize. It's up to you now
ASAPFERG:

death to all igbos
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by 9japride(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
He can't make such statement to northerners, them no dey play. Tomorrow he will say he's repented, does the devil repent?
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Wahabfuture: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Rossikk:

He is 1000% correct.

Go fck yourselves.

The only reason any of you is alive today is that Gowon asked his troops to withdraw after you surrendered.

He could have left them to go in and finish you off completely, and eliminate 95% of your population, or even 100%.

I’m sure he’s regretting his kindness now, witnessing all the hate you devils show this country.

Worthless idiots.

I am quite sure you have Mental Disorders,
You are a big fool with empty coconut head, Gowon did not asked his troops to withdraw, your father is a useless and worthless Idiot Keep crying I love your tears and pains grin grin grin
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by GoodRocks: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:

death to all igbos

Seun sissy disguy farano Nlfpmod Dominique

Rule 2
This is provoking and inciting. It is more than hate speech but a declaration of war. Oga Seun do the needful now
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by crackhouse(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
If I were to be in UK I will look for this guy and give him two bullets.. what a provocative Statement..

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Robinmido(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Are you not ashamed that they're buying all the land you people have and saying your land is no man's land 🤣🤣🤣🤣
tsdarkside:

and you are not ashamed to be commanded around in your own region....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Xerona Duke Performing At Niyola’s Concert (Photos) / Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days / Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.