Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri (46598 Views)

Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? / Victory For Atiku, Obi, Would’ve Retired Many APC Leaders — Garba Shehu / I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Dmacqh(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
renderme:

Of course you wont see the sin. Idiot.

I'm above exchanging abusive words and calling names. You are educated to quote and insult me, so I take it as a mistake on your path. Remove the emotion ( hatred ) and educate me if you know the reason.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Bigkoko: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
I heard Reno is having mental issues....sure gist from someone. Pity him, he's currently bankrupt. And its tough out here in the West without sure income from legit work.

When we tell them activism and political jobbermanisn no be work, they refused to hear.He should learn from Deju, see the guy don small small go open small business before hunger kill am.
But it's never too late, Reno can still ask friends to give him money to start small pure water business in lagos or Abuja. Ohh i forgot he is on exile.
How do we help him now? Atiku no send am again after him & that FRSC former boss disgrace AA for DC with a poorly planned PR stunt, and later start fighting over estacode & pocket money.

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by postmann: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Melonsmasher: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
Aren't the entire nation going through the said starvation today? Only difference here is that not only a particular tribe is suffering from it?
It's a silent war ongoing against humanity, and it is stupid if you are being tribalistic over the current situation of the country
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by fred04(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
He is simply not intelligent enough to know that Bayelsa was part of Biafra

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Myer(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
djon78:

But the funny thing is that with all the wealth of the Arabs Saudi Arabia UAE Qatar Kuwait etc

They are not richer than the Jews and scheme of things in the global world

Jews have more wealth than the Arabs

Example
Calvin Klein, Steven Spielberg, Mark Zuckerbeg, very many

Majority of global Financial companies in the world be it in Europe, America are owned by the Jews

The Jews are still among the most successful Ethnicities in the world more than the Arabs

You think the blessings God blessed Abraham is in vain?
His seeds are still doing very well in today's modern world

It is you a black man that should cry for yourself why you are the most backward in the world

Basic amenities like electric, good roads, good economy you don't have

You will be bringing mouth to a Jew

Exactly. That's all one sees when carnal/worldly/mammonic.

Abraham's blessing is a spiritual blessing primarily.
Through the lineage of Isaac, Jesus Christ was born, the Holy Spirit was given. Acts 1:4-5

Both Isaac and Ishmael are his children.
Isaac the child of the free wife Sarah.
Ishmael the child of the bond servant, Hagar.

You can do a further study if you are interested.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by millionboi2: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Trsx23rg:
:
you predicted 3:5 criminal......thief
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Westman001: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
This man just keep getting foolish every day.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by koladebrainiac(m): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by wales4real(m): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:
igbos deserve nothing but death

death to all igbos

How can you say this? no matter how hot we throw political jibes, they are still our brothers, husbands, wives in-laws.
Again, don't say this kind of words to a fellow human being even out of politics.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Ajsmart(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
Why is this fool allowed to spew this nonsense. I ain’t Igbo but this is simply unacceptable and the authorities should be apprehended!!!
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Elev82014: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
zomby:

Low lives?? What can be lower than your Indigenous senseless people?
What can be lower than a group of people that kills themselves like flies?

I don’t know why you’re barking like a sick bingo, I have simply asked you a very simple question. It is either you answer or move on.

Mutha 4ucker, go back and look at your comment. Do NOT play your mindless and silly game with me. I am NOT the one to mess with. If you have any modicum of sense, act like you do and be civil. But do NOT act stupid and call me names and think I would be nice.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Melonsmasher: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
JohnnA1:
Aside the myriad insults Reno was getting from Igbo Obidients, they threatened to kill his daughter...
One idiot threatened to kill his daughter which is obviously not possible(empty threat), and suddenly to you it turned out to be a threat by an entire race.. wtf
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by NomborPhilip10: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
But it was hunger that forced the Biafran army to surrender.
Go and read "My Command" by Former President OBJ
Infact, when OBJ was made the Commanding officer of the Nigerian troops during the civil war, he ordered stoppage of food supply to Biafran regions, ordered mass shorting of those in that region, Obasanjo's commanded the troops under his command to shot and kill every living thing in site, children, women except the aged, whom he described as being powerless and new death.
Believe me, if you read Obasanjo's book "My Command" you will hate him and his entire generation. He was ruthless and unsympathetic character during the war.

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by BJanta: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:

Starve Igbos of Ewedu and gbegiri grin

Prepared under a playful dirty ground where kids with runny nose are

Forget Amala Sky and other fancy Yoruba restaurants

Go to local yoruba restaurants and see if you can take a bite

Of course, people from where you come from will not be able to eat in those eateries because cooked humans flesh will not be available there.

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by beyondPen(m): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:
Freedom of speech in Nigeria is only when it’s anti-Igbo

Speak all manner of rubbish against Igbo and you’ll go free

Cow wey no get tail na God dey pursue flies for am

Igbos be focused and revenge with success

I dey with una till death

Which success?

Success you left your land to the southwest to hustle abi?

3 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Jflex07(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
A nobody and a keypad warrior. That is who reno the goat is
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Menclothing: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wetin igbos do south south people Asari dokubo
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by aalangel(f): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
This one is looking for a way to return home. He'll be shocked they'll still arrest him.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Godwin4444: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ttipsy:
I was trying to check for the records where Nigeria sent food to Biafrans, instead there was a massive blockage by the Nigeria army preventing food going into biafra
that was when awolowo intervened

The mumu Hausas were sending food so when they consulted awolowo he gave them just 2 methods that won d war without a single shot

Stop giving them food
Change d currency

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Bluehole: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
A man that went on exile for 8 years + after 'serving' as a special adviser. If you have served as a full fledged minister, by now Nigerians and Nigeria would have gone on exile instead of you.

A corrupt fake arse baby mama pastor who posted a picture with Nuhu Ribadu to currie a favor of returning to Nigeria.

A man that is a double agent, in one moment, he is pledging allegiance to Atiku and at the same time, working things out with Tinubu camp, for any opening. Both Atiku and Tinubu have abandoned him and he is trying to get into the groove of anti Igbo sentiment.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Deefirm: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Don't be too certain dear son, do you ever think PO would have gotten any vote in North in the just concluded election? Though I didn't want to honor you with a response.

INDOMIE9090:
the table won’t turn to the ibos,that is the sad truth.
No presidency for the SE as long as Nigeria still exist
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Wahabfuture: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
beyondPen:

Which success?

Success you left your land to the southwest to hustle abi?

There are Yorubas in the South East, so what is the point of your stupid question?
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Defacto4truth: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
If Nigeria go to war with Niger republic I will support the NigerienArmy to defeat the unity beggers
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by djon78(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Myer:

Exactly. That's all one sees when carnal/worldly/mammonic.

Abraham's blessing is a spiritual blessing primarily.
Through the lineage of Isaac, Jesus Christ was born, the Holy Spirit was given. Acts 1:4-5

Both Isaac and Ishmael are his children.
Isaac the child of the free wife Sarah.
Ishmael the child of the bond servant, Hagar.

You can do a further study if you are interested.

My friend you don't know anything about the Bible

How can you open your mouth and call the Jews cursed?

You dey ment?

You don't know anything about the Bible

That's how many of you unenlightened Nigerian Christians will be talking rubbish

The blessings of Abraham was both spiritualy and physically

Ishmael the Arabs also partook of the blessings of Abraham being also his children
That's why they are very Rich

But the Jews there fellow brethren are much Richer and wealthier than them

Even Christians partook of the blessings of Abraham

Western Christian Nations like the US, UK Canada European Union countries, Australia, New Zealand are still the best countries to live in the world today because there forefathers built there foundations with respect to biblical Christian values

Irrespective of there present generation going into ungodly practices like homosexuality and lesbianism
But God will judge there future generations for there present ungodliness

The blessings of Abraham is still the major drivers in our today's world

All those connected to Abraham Jews, Arabs, Christian Nations are still the most successful in our modern world

We Africans our forefathers were idolaters received curse

Tell me one successful Black African Nation?

The problem is that many of you unenlightened Christians in Nigeria don't understand this fact and will be drowning in ignorance being deceived by con men
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by honeyB2018: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1686660877297037312

Please, who said this man is a pastor?
I have said it before, I wonder the kind of message, this man will preach that will keep me in his congregation if I was one
Omokri, Asari, Festus Keyamo and Kazeem Afegbua, I wonder why they came from Niger-Delta. People with diarrhea of the mouth.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Elev82014:

Mutha 4ucker, go back and look at your comment. Do NOT play your mindless and silly game with me. I am NOT the one to mess with. If you have any modicum of sense, act like you do and be civil. But do NOT act stupid and call me names and think I would be nice.

Ok, since you’re too foolish to answer a very simple question, I will go ahead and answer the question for you.
Yes, you’re definitely a FAT smelly Pig!
Now, What do you want to do about it? Sit at home on Tuesday? grin Stupid ass!
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Marineson(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
I thought this useless Man is a pastor!
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by pquaver(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1686660877297037312

My brother reno, that would have been worse ooo.. You dont know tjose people.. They will take tge ration from the 1-5 year old and eat while letting the young ones die and justify iz by saying it is for biafra, any sacrifice for biafra is worth itand the I diots wont see anything wrong in that.. If u dont send the protein ration my brother worst scenario ooo they ipob cannibal will eat the 1-5 years and use them as food.. Biafra very useless country.. God will never let it come to fruition.. Zhis fight is a fight to save my generation from idiotic cannibals who dont know how to live ina civilized society.. Only ipob brainwashed idiot will travel abroad for 35 years and still retain an archaic mentality.. Never adopting any Good for their stay abroad.. Biafra will never come... Some of us will fight with all we have..
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by BreconHills(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Like the Igbos won't have to farm to feed or develop indigenous Technologies for survival?

No nation can survive a complete blockade.

BTW if you check the Biafran surrender pictures you are immediately struck by how well the officers look in vivid contrast to the civilians they claimed to be fighting for.

Animal farm.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by MYMINDER(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:
igbos deserve nothing but death

death to all igbos

Your HATE for your fellow human beings is sending you to Hell. SAFE journey!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days / Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos / Xerona Duke Performing At Niyola’s Concert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.