Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri (46656 Views)

Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? / Victory For Atiku, Obi, Would’ve Retired Many APC Leaders — Garba Shehu / I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by generalsteve007: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:
igbos deserve nothing but death

death to all igbos

MODIFIED: see mentions from igbos grin grin

you can't sow hatred and reap love..

you bring hatred, you get hatred promax cool

It is ur useless,drunk of a father,ur prostitute mother
and ur useless dirty tribe that deserve to die miserably
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by generalsteve007: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
T9ksy:
LOBATAN!!!

At least, they won't be bragging now, all over SM about how they fought the whole western world including the middle east, for 3years with their ingenuity. angry

Igbos will always give you heartache till u die a miserable death, onye ofe mmanu
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by generalsteve007: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

and you are not ashamed to be commanded around in your own region....

And u are not ashamed of fulani herdsmen taking over ur homeland, shameless region

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by 7upnigeria: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:
Freedom of speech in Nigeria is only when it’s anti-Igbo

Speak all manner of rubbish against Igbo and you’ll go free

Cow wey no get tail na God dey pursue flies for am

Igbos be focused and revenge with success

I dey with una till death

I've always said it that Igbos are Osu of the world. They're not liked anywhere. Hausa, north central, Yoruba even south south. They're the architect of their own hatred. Xenophobia against them in South Africa, Ghana everywhere. Look within, remove the log in your eyes before you try and choose a Governor for Lagos indigenes.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Wahabfuture: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
7upnigeria:

I've always said it that Igbos are Osu of the world. They're not liked anywhere. Hausa, north central, Yoruba even south south. They're the architect of their own hatred. Xenophobia against them in South Africa, Ghana everywhere. Look within, remove the log in your eyes before you try and choose a Governor for Lagos indigenes.

Mumu listen to yourself again, does this make anything sense? how old are you? stop eating Ewedu so that your children's Brains can develop properly, always looking for validation for everything spit
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by 7upnigeria: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:
Freedom of speech in Nigeria is only when it’s anti-Igbo

Speak all manner of rubbish against Igbo and you’ll go free

Cow wey no get tail na God dey pursue flies for am

Igbos be focused and revenge with success

I dey with una till death

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Basiliun: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Is this man in his right sense? Not at all, he sounds like a drug addict,

Reno Mokiri or Reining mockery wwhich?
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by 7upnigeria: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Mumu listen to yourself again, does this make anything sense? how old are you? stop eating Ewedu so that your children's Brains can develop properly, always looking for validation for everything spit

I'll not trade words with you, that's how you guys insult everybody anywhere you go, it's your DNA. And that's why people dont usually have mercy on your worthless souls when its time to deal with you. Even Reno agreed igbos dont need to be pitied when dealing with them.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by johnnyjake12(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1686660877297037312
Did he forget it's a regional system and that as of then they have access to water and water way
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Nteogwuija(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
People who are supporting this comment would be the first to cry about racism in far away Europe. I still don't understand how one would despise a section of the country so much, yet you don't want them to secede.

It's hard to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by fortunechy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Always spewing rubbish from exile. Keep revealing ur true color daily... Useless man
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Cj4charles(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

and you are not ashamed to be commanded around in your own region....
At least by hid fellow Igbo man, not Fulani that banned you guys from doing any traditional festival 🤣🤣
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by 7upnigeria: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
generalsteve007:

And u are not ashamed of fulani herdsmen taking over ur homeland, shameless region

We've handled that with Amotekun and the President at the time could not do anything about it, THAT'S AUTHORITY. You wanted to try that in the Yeast and your people were declared terrorists. If only you know how many yeasterners have been sent to hell by both ESN and the Nigerian army. We dont joke with our people's lives, your own people's lives may be WORTHLESS.

They're dealing with another UNFORTUNATE IGBO here: https://www.nairaland.com/7788172/okoye-blessing-nwakaego-jailed-3
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Wahabfuture: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
7upnigeria:

I'll not trade words with you, that's how you guys insult everybody anywhere you go, it's your DNA. And that's why people dont usually have mercy on your worthless souls when its time to deal with you. Even Reno agreed igbos dont need to be pitied when dealing with them.

You actually need Reno post to stay positive in life, can you survive without validations from other people? you are suffering from low self esteem
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Mfetenang: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Gowon starved 5 million IPOB goats to death.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by 7upnigeria: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

You actually need Reno post to stay positive in life, can you survive without validations from other people? you are suffering from low self esteem

Like I said, I'll not trade words with a person from an ethnic group with NO POLITICAL VALUE. Apparently all your people know how to do is constitute unnecessary nuisance everywhere even on nairaland that is owned by a yoruba boy.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Wahabfuture: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
7upnigeria:

We've handled that with Amotekun and the President at the time could not do anything about it, THAT'S AUTHORITY. You wanted to try that in the Yeast and your people were declared terrorists. If only you know how many yeasterners have been sent to hell by both ESN and the Nigerian army. We dont joke with our people's lives, your own people's lives may be WORTHLESS.

They're dealing with another UNFORTUNATE IGBO here: https://www.nairaland.com/7788172/okoye-blessing-nwakaego-jailed-3

Let's talk when you install Oba of Ilorin Mumu Tribe grin grin
Adeyinka Shoyemi, has been sentenced to four-and-a-half years in UK for inciting violence against Igbos
https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/02/nigerian-man-jailed-in-uk-for-inciting-violence-against.

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Wahabfuture: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
7upnigeria:

Like I said, I'll not trade words with a person from an ethnic group with NO POLITICAL VALUE. Apparently all your people know how to do is constitute unnecessary nuisance everywhere even on nairaland that is owned by a yoruba boy.

How can you trade word with your master? Kudirat was killed like rat in the street of Lagos after her husband won the 1993 election, and Abiola was killed like chicken and what happened? nothing, worthless and shameless tribe
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by marticeus(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Has he said anything, NOTHING.
Silence is golden and need to be applied here. He should be ignored, he is nobody. He is waiting patiently for crumbs from the master's table and for him attacking Igbos will guarantee his daily meal. He is probably very hungry and desolate with no meaningful means of livelihood. A wasted man from the past and his life must be full of regrets.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by willibounce1(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
cheesy grin cheesy I remember when Reno omokirikiri used to be igbo people's favourite. They used to worship and praise him and even beg him to be their mentor. Now omo kirikiri don dey show them pepper, see tears everywhere.
But normally you can be fighting a war and expecting the enemy to show you any form of love. You must be fully prepared before you go to war. How the phuck do you expect your enemy to give you food so that you can be strong enough to attack and kill them. No be juju be that. I'm defending my self from your attacks and you want me to give you food? Crase dey una brain.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by oriel360(f): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nairaland is becoming too toxic for one's mental wellness and this is really wrong.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Xmyno(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
Commenting on this lousy post is useless,
you know why, the stupid Reno will not see it. I'm heading to his Twitter page.... rubbish!!
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1686660877297037312
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Wahabfuture: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
willibounce1:
cheesy grin cheesy I remember when Reno omokirikiri used to be igbo people's favourite. They used to worship and praise him and even beg him to be their mentor. Now omo kirikiri don dey show them pepper, see tears everywhere.
But normally you can be fighting a war and expecting the enemy to show you any form of love. You must be fully prepared before you go to war. How the phuck do you expect your enemy to give you food so that you can be strong enough to attack and kill them. No be juju be that. I'm defending my self from your attacks and you want me to give you food? Crase dey una brain.

Reno is mentally unstable at the moment, I am glad Igbos make sure his party lose the election and he can continue to cry until further notice, he will collect when the time comes, it is wrong to take fight with a big tribe like the Igbos, big mistake even his children will pay for it.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by fijihems: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
I am really surprised that GEJ considered this man worthy for a political position under his regime. I see absolutely nothing noteworthy in his character and personality. His is more of a political thug, playing stomach politics.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by ukaface(f): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
But what is stopping Nigeria from allowing igbos go their way?

Please the elderly people should answer me.
Is it by force to do unity in Nigeria when obviously there is no unity?

If they hate the igbos so much, then why can’t they support them to leave Nigeria? Cos me I no understand again o
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Ubanz: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
E be like say Igbo man dey bang his wife. His hatred for Igbo's is out if this world.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by flokii: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nah, I disagree with the fake pastor on this.. I would have just set trap for their leader Ojukwu and his commanders and have them publicly executed by firing squad for committing treason.
The rest of the kids and women will be spared and rehabilitated.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by tk003(m): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
ibechris:
The way the arabs talk about the Jews and hate them to this day,is the way and manner other people talk and express hate against the children of God

Na Arabs hate Jews abi na Jews hate Arab?
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Calitoscassius(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
This is not acceptable, clearly Some Naigerians habours this kinda hateful thoughts for Igbos, i blame the fuulish Igbos who are sabotaging the Biafran agitation believing that Naigeria is one.
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by Yomit71(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
ibechris:
The way the arabs talk about the Jews and hate them to this day,is the way and manner other people talk and express hate against the children of God
Igbos are children of hate, they hate on the children of God sotay the hate backfired on them tongue
Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by chatinent: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Poor analysis. I also have very good military knowledge of war and there is no way to hinder water passage. Why? There is water already in the land. You can only hinder core necessities like salts, onions, etc..but not food because a warring town will eat anything that comes to their way.

Even as small as Niger, no matter the force, you cannot defeat them in 90 days. Both will suffer heavy casualties.

It's sad a thing that the war happened but it's crazier that every Dick and Tom now wants to use the tribe to create friends in their enemyfold.

If you do not want a people, allow the people that want to detach to detach! Some forcing unity when we are not united!

If the Igbos could hold Nigeria for three years (with all its western pushy alliance), I'm so sorry any single tribe will need more than the Nigerian alliance to defeat it this day.

If you do not know about military and war, just shut up! It's not really hate you have, it's the mirage of power you think you possess and that everyone must be under.

But is it not funny? Upon the millions of Igbos killed during the war, the tribe who were given some kobo kobo pounds to be stranded rose again!

You should be bothered. I see why!

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri by okoroemeka(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
beerfraud:
Awolowo no do reach this
I was even of the opinion that awolowo really dealt with us but I was wrong,there are people that have even more creative ideas on how to crush and eliminate the igbos but little do they know that our challenges is our strength,we thrive in any bad situation and make the best out of it,50,000 innocent Igbo men,women and children were killed in the northern pogorms, hunger ,war and kwasiokor killed another 5 million,all the markets were bombed,razed and looted,at the end everybody was given 20 pounds even if you are a billionaire before the war,but look at the igbos today barely 50 years after the war, incredible people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Coronavirus: No To 5G In Nigeria - Dino Melaye Tells FG / INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV / Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.