Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu (35315 Views)

Former Minister, Isa Pantami slams Bosun Tijani for relaunching NCAIR / Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet / Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by WorldRichest: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2023
Reinaldo:

You need it even more

Take your drugs, and stop what you are smoking
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by naptu2: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Calitoscassius(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2023
renderme:
This guy created something special with the cchub in yaba. And even Mark Zuckerberg took notice and had to visit.

I told someone tinubu believes in young people. Young guys and girls run all those parastatals in Lagos. LagosDVSA, LSETF, LADOL .etc.
Yea! Tifnubu believes in young people who has already managed to get themselves outta poverty.

What about the young people Tifnubu is using as thugs and agberos for elections and other artrocities?

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Innobee99(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2023
No be this one be our problem now. He should tackle the hardship at hand first
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by LyfeJennings(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2023
backtovillage:
Some people won't like this.
Tinubu is trying to put his house in order

U SEE THOSE CHILDREN OF HATE FROM THE EAST WILL NEVER LIKE ANYTHING GOOD
THATS THE REASON WHY THEIR SUN WILL NEVER RISE

5 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by abuhusna1: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2023
renderme:
This guy created something special with the cchub in yaba. And even Mark Zuckerberg took notice and had to visit.

I told someone tinubu believes in young people. Young guys and girls run all those parastatals in Lagos. LagosDVSA, LSETF, LADOL .etc.
All those sectors now uses tech to operate. Even VIO in lagos have better TECH and they stop chasing people up and down for fine. Camera captures you and you get your fine as sms or when you want to renew

5 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Boyooosa(m): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2023
Good
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by CodeTemplar: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2023
Enterprise programmers claiming innovators and inventors abound nowadays.
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by COMPAQ(m): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2023
jonapeters:
I pray he doesn't disappoint like ex senator Bankole, the youngest ever speaker of house of rep till date. The system is so corrupt that there's no room for the young minds to put their talents to use.

That's my worry also. The way smart people enter government and suddenly become stupid baffles me!!

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by AK481(m): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2023
yoruba time to enjoy.

notice that we are now having 47 ministers against 42 that we all scream about.and we had thought this power snatcher will reduce cost of governance .

all those extra 5 slot went to yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Donedeal1(m): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2023
It is a goal

Asiwaju ride on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by LyfeJennings(m): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2023
Bunkbars:
Sorry to say guy, but you are a big fool.

And if you graduated from the University, that is if you actually went to school.

I am beginning to see why, some companies pay a degree holder 45k for a month.

If i may ask, why did U insult him?
U such a big e-diot
what exactly is ur reason for the insult?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by nedekid: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2023
The kind of people we need.
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Cjayboy: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2023
Thanks to Mr President, on his ministerial nomination and they must not give him any state ministerial portfolio..
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by favor914: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2023
Bunkbars:

And if you graduated from the University, that is if you actually went to school.

Pained Wailer.

3 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by phemmie06(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2023
angry
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by TollinsN: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2023
Obrigardo:
I know tunubu will become a wayward jagajaga president, worse than obj and no better than buhari, when all is said and done.
But this decision looks thoughtful.
Negative minded people hardly believe in anyone except themselves. Funnily enough, everything they had laid their hands upon looks too good to them, while positive minded people see such things and pitied them.
NEGATIVE THINKERS ARE ALWAYS EXPECTING FAILURE FROM OTHERS INCLUDING THEIR SPOUSE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Hoelujohn: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2023
WorldRichest:
Okay nah.

Those asking for Technocrats, shey una dey see?
This is definition of technocrats not the other rubbish people on the first list apart from maybe 2 names. I only see 5 real technocrats in all the names.

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by favor914: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2023
LyfeJennings:

If i may ask, why did U insult him?
U such a big e-diot
what exactly is ur reason for the insult?
Bunkbars Obidient cannot hold his pain back.

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by favor914: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2023
TollinsN:

Negative minded people had believe in anyone except themselves. Funnily enough, everything they had laid their hands upon looks too good to them, while positive minded people see such things and pitied them.
NEGATIVE THINKERS ARE ALWAYS EXPECTING FAILURE FROM OTHERS INCLUDING THEIR SPOUSE
obrigardo is a failed specimen, hence his negative comments.
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 03, 2023
favor914:
Pained Wailer.
Do you have a job? When you redeem your life from internet fraud and prostitution.

You can come for a banter, but for now work on your mental health, because you look gone.
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by favor914: 8:46am On Aug 03, 2023
Hoelujohn:

This is definition of technocrats not the other rubbish people on the first list apart from maybe 2 names. I only see 5 real technocrats in all the names.
It shows the high level of ignorance you exhibit, the more you talk the more incoherent you sound.

Anyway, wouldn’t blame a poor minded peasant.

3 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by IbroMaka(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2023
That's a technocrat right there!

Check my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by favor914: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2023
Bunkbars:
Do you have a job? When you redeem your life from internet fraud and prostitution.

You can come for a banter, but for now work on your mental health, because you look gone.
All this nonsense you typed, just confirmed your level as an inconsequential Incoherent Pained Wailer.

3 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Khyrvxjzy: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2023
garfield1:

Are you sure? He Also appointed a 30 year old physiotherapist as minister

best reply
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by 9jaRealist: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2023
renderme:

Without prejudice to Bosun…
Only in Nigeria (Africa?) would 46 years be termed “young” prolly because we have 70 and 80-year olds still in government. SMH
>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2023
favor914:
All this nonsense you typed, just confirmed your level as an inconsequential Incoherent Pained Wailer.
Pained wailer, while I earn. And feed well. Joker

It's people like you, I am concerned about, who support, stupidity and rascals, and could barely feed.

At night, now. I know you are thinking about to next street to go and steal car parts from. Or your next aged victim you intend defrauding.
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by uwa244(m): 8:55am On Aug 03, 2023
Congrats to him.
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by zoghys: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2023
Bunkbars:

Nope, he isn't a fool, rather check yourself. When someone has done a good thing, let acknowledge it and that's the case with PBAT now, though he needs to do more. Stop throwing insults around because you are bitter about Mr President.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Khyrvxjzy: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2023
Bunkbars:

are you an animal wetin d guy wey u dey insult am

u no suppose dey speak for public

e d do something u will say it first b4 u dey insult am abi its about politics

animal

3 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2023
9jaRealist:

Without prejudice to Bosun…
Only in Nigeria (Africa?) would 46 years be termed “young” prolly because we have 70 and 80-year olds still in government. SMH
>
Don't mind the fool, I do wonder how some youths think, I just don't understand if this is caused out of poverty or lack of basic education or economical hardship.

Tinubu cares about the youth, but yet, a common youth, who just graduated from school, is trekking around the streets every day, and don't even have transport to go back home.

Most of the youths now are into fraud, and prostitution. These are very young boys and girls. That should be adding value to the economy.

I won't be surprised if that guy, is an internet fraudster.

It wasn't this bad, during PDP era, just these few months tinubu entered, the rate of prostitution among girls have multiplied.

And that grown mumu is saying tinubu cares about the youth. It's a very big shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2023
zoghys:

Nope, he isn't a fool, rather check yourself. When someone has done a good thing, let acknowledge it and that's the case with PBAT now, though he needs to do more. Stop throwing insults around because you are bitter about Mr President.
Bitter? Are concerned about the guy given a ministerial position, or about the youths of Nigeria, in general.

How do you guys in this forum even think

Are you aware of the hardship, the youths are facing currently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election / 14 Facts About Nigeria You Might Not Know / Reps Approve Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Request. South East Reps Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.