Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu (35341 Views)

Former Minister, Isa Pantami slams Bosun Tijani for relaunching NCAIR / Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet / Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Occurstaem(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
Godwin4444:
A tale of two tribes in Nigeria

Tribe A ….they believe in emotions over logic n pride themselves as brave, they mostly act before they think of the consequences just to feed their egos n they always have d mindset that the sword is mightier than the pen, they are boastful and arrogant….they pride themselves as the BRAVE tribe

Tribe B….. they believe in logic over emotions and are very calculative in their doings, they think before they act n weigh d consequences of their actions before embarking on it, they have d mindset that the pen is mightier than the sword, they are submissive n reasonable… a quality tribe A see as cowardice n always take delight in calling them coward

One day thieves invaded their houses, tribe A in his usual behavior decided to set fire in his own house so as to chase the thieves away without thinking of the aftermath when the thieves are gone

Tribe B decided to build fence around his house so as not to destroy his property n to chase d thieves away with little damage

Tribe A in their usual manner mocked tribe B n called them a coward for wasting money on fence instead of setting d house on fire

After the thieves have left Tribe B is enjoying his home n Tribe A is battling with the raging fire to the extent that Tribe A ( the warrior) is now seeking refuge in tribe B ( cowards) house

Wisdom is profitable to direct

Cc
This made my day.

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
7upnigeria:

Is he a big fool just because he doesnt support the person you support? Is Dele Alake a big FOOL? Is BOSUN TIJANI a big FOOL?
The fact he said "I told someone tinubu believes in young people. Young guys and girls run all those parastatals in Lagos. LagosDVSA, LSETF, LADOL .etc."

This is the dumbest sh*t I have ever heard. Do you know the number of girls into prostitution, just these few months of tinubu in government, Most youths can't even pay their t fare, they can't feed. Most young guys are into fraud. There was even a little hope during Buhari tenure, which was a calamity.

This economy Under tinubu is the worst ever just these few months its been suffering upon more suffering. For most youth.

Just because a 46 years old, want appointed into his ministerial cabinet, A 46 years old man o! I wonder when a 46 years old, still see himself as a youth.

It's a big shame. Dollar rate alone, is crazy. How blind and dumb can Nigerians be, to choose competence over tribalism.
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by 9jaRealist: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
Clinton14:
Most of the people are so ininformed, so Kamala Harris is not regarded as a young person, or Macron of France?
The way most of you guys demonstrate your ignorance is alarming!

Kamala Harris a “youth”?! grin grin grin grin grin

Dude, only in Nigeria will you hear such a RIDICULOUS assertion…
Not a single (sane) person in the US would regard Kamala as a “young person”.

Meanwhile, Macron became French President BEFORE he was 40 years old - not at 47 years!!
Some of you really need to get out of Nigeria and try to connect with the CIVILIZED world. SMH
>
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by delpee(f): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
Congratulations to him. Hope he'll work towards creating more opportunities for the youth across our nation, in the digital space. He should harness and reprogram the negative ingenuity of yahoo boys for positive impact. There's room for more people in the cyber security space for instance.

The youth should support him instead of criticisms based on old posts. This is one of the good opportunities to subtly and steadily take your country back.
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by 7upnigeria: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
Bunkbars:
The fact he said "I told someone tinubu believes in young people. Young guys and girls run all those parastatals in Lagos. LagosDVSA, LSETF, LADOL .etc."

This is the dumbest sh*t I have ever heard. Do you know the number of girls into prostitution, just these few months of tinubu in government, Most youths can't even pay their t fare, they can't feed. Most young guys are into fraud. There was even a little hope during Buhari tenure, which was a calamity.

This economy Under tinubu is the worst ever just these few months its been suffering upon more suffering. For most youth.

Just because a 46 years old, want appointed into his ministerial cabinet, A 46 years old man o! I wonder when a 46 years old, still see himself as a youth.

It's a big shame. Dollar rate alone, is crazy. How blind and dumb can Nigerians be, to choose competence over tribalism.

Forget nada, Tinubu is not the cause of anybody going into prostitution. This fuel price hike period is not in anyway as difficult as during the COVID-19 lockdown or even the Naira scarcity in February. Even the price of commodities hardly went up. I live in Lekki, Two days ago I still bought tomato paste same amount I used to buy it. Any girl that goes into prostitution has decided on her own to be a prostitute. Or its Tinubu that turned boys to Yahoo boys?

The more reason I tell my yoruba people not to hand around people with such mindsets. I will support any effort by government to get such ungrateful elements out of Yorubaland, same way they treat them in GHANA and South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Myer(m): 4:05am On Aug 04, 2023
renderme:
This guy created something special with the cchub in yaba. And even Mark Zuckerberg took notice and had to visit.

I told someone tinubu believes in young people. Young guys and girls run all those parastatals in Lagos. LagosDVSA, LSETF, LADOL .etc.

Tinubu is checking the right boxes.
I pray God sees him through and Nigeria truly will be restored to it's rightful position as Giant of Africa and in fact Giant of the World.

We are too blessed to be a 3rd world country. UK and US deserve every punishment and curse for what they have done to Nigeria and Africa.
It's just a matter of time, they will eventually suffer for what they did to us.
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by muyeski: 7:44am On Aug 04, 2023
Reinaldo:
Only one technocrat out of how many? APC is not serious

Guy hatred is sucking u dry as in same way like aids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku: Sell Presidential Jets, Cancel N27bn National Assembly Renovation Fund / DSS Releases 8 Of Igboho’s Aides After 61 Days In Custody / Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.