Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu (35342 Views)

Former Minister, Isa Pantami slams Bosun Tijani for relaunching NCAIR / Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet / Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Fugazy2023: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2023
Bunkbars:
Sorry to say guy, but you are a big fool.

And if you graduated from the University, that is if you actually went to school.

I am beginning to see why, some companies pay a degree holder 45k for a month.

I will be honest with you. You are the real authentic fool here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by enemyofprogress: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

are you an animal wetin d guy wey u dey insult am

u no suppose dey speak for public

e d do something u will say it first b4 u dey insult am abi its about politics

animal
I'm ashamed on your behalf.
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Goodman247: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2023
renderme:
This guy created something special with the cchub in yaba. And even Mark Zuckerberg took notice and had to visit.

I told someone tinubu believes in young people. Young guys and girls run all those parastatals in Lagos. LagosDVSA, LSETF, LADOL .etc.
is 46 years a young person, Obama became president at 46 years of age

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2023
Fugazy2023:

I will be honest with you. You are the real authentic fool here
a fool, but I don't earn in penny cheesy. Like most youths do.

I see why these Indians and Lebanese don't rate you guys.

Continue using just an appointment to score him good, while over 85million youth languish in poverty
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by zoghys: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2023
Bunkbars:
Bitter? Are concerned about the guy given a ministerial position, or about the youths of Nigeria, in general.

How do you guys in this forum even think

Are you aware of the hardship, the youths are facing currently.

The question is how do you reason?. The mindful of the fact that the present hardship was a carryover from previous administration and most especially Jonathan Goodluck when the crude oil was selling way above the budgeted benchmark price and still we end up loosing more than half of our excess crude oil account to the callousness of some of our leaders and that is not excusing obj or clueless buhari. For a long time in the history of this country at least someone is given the youth the opportunity to show their ability, and that's really fantastic. Check the numbers of women and youths in this ministerial list and then you will know we're trying to get it right, and there is a light at the end of the tunnel

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by lexy2014: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2023
renderme:
This guy created something special with the cchub in yaba. And even Mark Zuckerberg took notice and had to visit.

I told someone tinubu believes in young people. Young guys and girls run all those parastatals in Lagos. LagosDVSA, LSETF, LADOL .etc.

why are you not one of those young guys and girls?
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by bewla(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2023
jonapeters:
I pray he doesn't disappoint like ex senator Bankole, the youngest ever speaker of house of rep till date. The system is so corrupt that there's no room for the young minds to put their talents to maximum use.

We will Design a Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for 2k Only Or Company Profile/Business Proposal

Pay on Delivery
Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/nnrqskiPDijJ1AGg6
_
First time you will say something without bias and mix words
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Abifarin16: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2023
Curse777:
cool

One of Tinubus critics, EndSars organiser

Tinubu hunt for talents regardless of affiliation

Congratulations!!

This level of 'I don't care if you like me so far you are good we roll' that Tinubu is showing honestly it's a good trait every individual and leader should have. We can rant all we want but man has specific qualities you can find on regular people.

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by BigboyMindset(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2023
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2023
Reinaldo:
Only one technocrat out of how many? APC is not serious
So u think El rufai ist class graduate in quantity surveying isn't a technocrat or adelabu from Oyo State a ist class graduate in accounting isn't a technocrat...

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by BigboyMindset(m): 9:26am On Aug 03, 2023
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2023
Hoelujohn:

This is definition of technocrats not the other rubbish people on the first list apart from maybe 2 names. I only see 5 real technocrats in all the names.
ur definition is narrow El rufai wike are technocrats to cos they are grounded in their profession and have experience in public governance
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Peppysco: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2023
Bunkbars:
Sorry to say guy, but you are a big fool.

And if you graduated from the University, that is if you actually went to school.

I am beginning to see why, some companies pay a degree holder 45k for a month.

Honestly speaking, you're the uneducated dud here. A guy made a comment, nice one at that, you came out, gun blaring. You didn't even provide a point to make us see the reason for your trigger fingers. If you must banter, at least, do that with a sound sense of reasoning, biko.
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by garfield1: 9:36am On Aug 03, 2023
Reinaldo:
Only one technocrat out of how many? APC is not serious

22 technocrats

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by garfield1: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2023
Hoelujohn:

This is definition of technocrats not the other rubbish people on the first list apart from maybe 2 names. I only see 5 real technocrats in all the names.

22 technocrats

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by lexy2014: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2023
zoghys:

The question is how do you reason?. The mindful of the fact that the present hardship was a carryover from previous administration and most especially Jonathan Goodluck when the crude oil was selling way above the budgeted benchmark price and still we end up loosing more than half of our excess crude oil account to the callousness of some of our leaders and that is not excusing obj or clueless buhari. For a long time in the history of this country at least someone is given the youth the opportunity to show their ability, and that's really fantastic. Check the numbers of women and youths in this ministerial list and then you will know we're trying to get it right, and there is a light at the end of the tunnel

so after 8years of buhari/APC, you are still blaming jonathan for the failure of APC/buhari and Tinubu even when the same APC/buhari and Tinubu claimed that they would correct the mistakes of jonathans administration?

Tinubu told Nigerians that buhari was Nigerias only solution. so if you claim that the present hardship is a carryover from buhari and buhari was clueless, then it means that you are lying about buhari or tinubu lied about buhari. who is lying between you two?

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2023
Peppysco:

Honestly speaking, you're the uneducated dud here. A guy made a comment, nice one at that, you came out, gun blaring. You didn't even provide a point to make us see the reason for your trigger fingers. If you must banter, at least, do that with a sound sense of reasoning, biko.
Nice one? A 46 years old man. Is a youth. grin.

In 4 years, he will be 50. The same way tinubu called sanwo olu a youth, managing the largest economy. The same Lagos. That is in a mess, ambode performed way better than this sanwo olu who know nothing about governance.

Honestly, I see why, these foreign investors pay foreigners well, with jumbo allowances, and pay indigenes less, because most of you are mumu.
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by kokomilala(m): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2023
@jonapeters, in as much as I align with theassertion that social corruption is endemic in our society, I still believe it's up to the young mind to decide what he wants to make of his life.

Since The Fall, every society- looking through the lenses of history now- has collapsed socially and morally. Nonetheless, you still find some Josephs, Daniels, Davids, Solomons, Alexanders, Attarturk etc, who emerge from the decomposition of this societal waste.

I've graduated since 2004, worked in many places. But now I'm experiencing a kind of lull, downtime, if you prefer. But I've refused to soil myself in the mire of this decadent society. I'm developing myself mentally, spiritually and physically, because I know another phase is coming. That's what this ilk of youths lacks. They see everything as black and white; they see every road as straightforward. They self-auction the promises of instant gratification.

Franz Fanon, that anti colonial revolutionary, in his book, The Wretched Of The Earth, says: "...each generation must out of relative obscurity, discover its mission, fulfill it or betray it."

So, it's up to this young generation of Nigerian youths how they want to work out their destiny: to fulfill it or betray it and become idiots of history.

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by OsunOriginal: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2023
renderme:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/bosun-tijani-young-founder-of-nigerias-biggest-tech-hub-makes-tinubus-ministerial-list/amp/

In his personal capacity, he may be good and might even have good intentions. However, he is going to work in a ministry filled with people who have be impoverished by their greedy black African leaders whose leadership mental capacity is too low to evolve a thriving human society. To an average black African, leadership is all about access (illiticitly) to wealth and resources of the people.

It is worse than pathetic.
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Fejoku: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2023
Godwin4444:
A tale of two tribes in Nigeria

Tribe A ….they believe in emotions over logic n pride themselves as brave, they mostly act before they think of the consequences just to feed their egos n they always have d mindset that the sword is mightier than the pen, they are boastful and arrogant….they pride themselves as the BRAVE tribe

Tribe B….. they believe in logic over emotions and are very calculative in their doings, they think before they act n weigh d consequences of their actions before embarking on it, they have d mindset that the pen is mightier than the sword, they are submissive n reasonable… a quality tribe A see as cowardice n always take delight in calling them coward

One day thieves invaded their houses, tribe A in his usual behavior decided to set fire in his own house so as to chase the thieves away without thinking of the aftermath when the thieves are gone

Tribe B decided to build fence around his house so as not to destroy his property n to chase d thieves away with little damage

Tribe A in their usual manner mocked tribe B n called them a coward for wasting money on fence instead of setting d house on fire

After the thieves have left Tribe B is enjoying his home n Tribe A is battling with the raging fire to the extent that Tribe A ( the warrior) is now seeking refuge in tribe B ( cowards) house

Wisdom is profitable to direct

Cc
Helinues
Gidgiddy
Mrvitalis
Taylor90
Justoman
Fejoku
Bridget95
Richieniit
Obrigardo
Rayban25
You should continue in giving unfounded scenarios but the reality that faces all of us is this.
1. The Yorubas have been unmasked in the last 8 years as a people who only care about themselves to the level of even supporting the devil just so they can get crumbs from his table. Other ethnic groups who initially had thought you were smart have seen you for who you really are which have made them beat a U-turn as against how they were gravitating towards you before.
2. As other tribes are being killed off and their properties taken from them, you have thought it wise to keep quiet and still working with the perpetrators of such evil. You called this calculation and sophistication but posterity will prove you wrong. People are taking stock of your deeds. They are not foolish you know.
3. The land usurpers from the extreme north with whom you have formed a new alliance doesn't really regard you in one bit. They know your antecedents as backstabbers and are only buying their time. The recent Ilorin response was a clear show for you not to mistake association for friendship. More will be dished out when you least expect it.
Lastly, the only persons that are presently still courting the Yorubas are Reno Omokri, Wike and Asari and we all know they're doing this for their own individualistic selfish reasons. Most of their people are not with them. Posterity will prove whether I'm correct or not.

It is clear that Nigeria is living on a borrowed time. With this attitude of yours, I wonder who will decide to relate with you when shit hits the fan. All the minorities know they can't count on you for assistance when danger comes knocking their way. You'll be left with your fulani masters and we will be here to sing your songs back to you.

As for us, a great awakening is what you're seeing currently and our voices are being heard far beyond the boundaries of Nigeria and West Africa. Those with like minds like us will join in the fight for emancipation. The hate you have for us will self ignite in your heart while we rise from the ashes around to sing the beautiful song of freedom and freshness under the mesmerizing sound of our delightful oja.
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Peppysco: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2023
Bunkbars:
Nice one? A 46 years old man. Is a youth. grin.

In 4 years, he will be 50. The same way tinubu called sanwo olu a youth, managing the largest economy. The same Lagos. That is in a mess, ambode performed way better than this sanwo olu who know nothing about governance.

Honestly, I see why, these foreign investors pay foreigners well, with jumbo allowances, and pay indigenes less, because most of you are mumu.

Like I said before, if you must banter, at least, do it with sense. Jumping from one point to another doesn't make you sound sensible. No body mentioned the guy's age nor refer to him as a youth in the comments but you had to give yourself something to talk about. And yes, by all standard, he's a youth, since you Obi supporters referred to a 63yrs Obi as a youth, being the youngest among the 3 leading candidates. What changed now, is the yardstick different now?
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by kafeii123: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2023
I learnt he may be made the minister for communications...nice one for him..let's.oray he succeeds...
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Jaypop22: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2023
[quote author=jonapeters post=124841427]I pray he doesn't disappoint like ex senator Bankole, the youngest ever speaker of house of rep till date. The system is so corrupt that there's no room for the young minds to put their talents to maximum use.

We will Design a Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for 2k Only Or Company Profile/Business Proposal

Pay on Delivery
Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/nnrqskiPDijJ1AGg

You are right!
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Basic123: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2023
Godwin4444:
A tale of two tribes in Nigeria

Tribe A ….they believe in emotions over logic n pride themselves as brave, they mostly act before they think of the consequences just to feed their egos n they always have d mindset that the sword is mightier than the pen, they are boastful and arrogant….they pride themselves as the BRAVE tribe

Tribe B….. they believe in logic over emotions and are very calculative in their doings, they think before they act n weigh d consequences of their actions before embarking on it, they have d mindset that the pen is mightier than the sword, they are submissive n reasonable… a quality tribe A see as cowardice n always take delight in calling them coward

One day thieves invaded their houses, tribe A in his usual behavior decided to set fire in his own house so as to chase the thieves away without thinking of the aftermath when the thieves are gone

Tribe B decided to build fence around his house so as not to destroy his property n to chase d thieves away with little damage

Tribe A in their usual manner mocked tribe B n called them a coward for wasting money on fence instead of setting d house on fire

After the thieves have left Tribe B is enjoying his home n Tribe A is battling with the raging fire to the extent that Tribe A ( the warrior) is now seeking refuge in tribe B ( cowards) house

Wisdom is profitable to direct

Cc
Helinues
Gidgiddy
Mrvitalis
Taylor90
Justoman
Fejoku
Bridget95
Richieniit
Obrigardo
Rayban25
I am copying and saving this write up for future response
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by djon78(m): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2023
renderme:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/bosun-tijani-young-founder-of-nigerias-biggest-tech-hub-makes-tinubus-ministerial-list/amyp/

Wow this dude has a very sound CV

Congrats to Him
Good the President picked Him
Also good for Nigeria!!

Hoping to build my CV to such feat!!
It's very inspiring!!
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Peppysco: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2023
Fejoku:

You should continue in giving unfounded scenarios but the reality that faces all of us is this.
1. The Yorubas have been unmasked in the 8 years as a people who only care about themselves to the level of even supporting the devil just so they can get crumbs from his table. Other ethnic groups who initially had thought you were smart have seen you for who you really are which have made them beat a U-turn as against how they were gravitating towards you before.
2. As other tribes are being killed off and their properties taken from them, you have thought it wise to keep quiet and still working with the perpetrators of such evil. You called this calculation and sophistication but posterity will prove you wrong. People are taking stock of your deeds. They are not foolish you know.
3. The land usurpers from the extreme north with whom you have formed a new alliance doesn't really regard you in one bit. They know your antecedents as backstabbers and are only buying their time. The recent Ilorin response was a clear show of you not mistaking association for friendship. More will be dished out when you least expect it.
Lastly, the only persons that are presently still courting the Yorubas are Reno Omokri, Wike and Asari and we all know they're doing this for their own individualistic selfish reasons. Most of their people are not with them. Posterity will prove whether I'm correct or not.

It is clear that Nigeria is living on a borrowed time. With this attitude of yours, I wonder who will decide to relate with you when shit hits the fan. All the minorities know they can't count on you for assistance when danger comes knocking their way. You'll be left with your fulani masters and we will be here sing your songs back to you.

As for us, a great awakening is what you're seeing currently and our voices are being heard far beyond the boundaries of Nigeria and West Africa. Those with like minds like us will join in the fight for emancipation. The hate you have for us will self ignite in your heart while we rise from the ashes around to sing the beautiful song of freedom and freshness under the mesmerizing sound of our delightful oja.

I'm pretty sure you're feeling funky with the nonsense you posted. I only have to comment on your 1st point. You strike first, only to cry foul and act the victim when you're struck back. Since 1999, you all supported and voted the PDP in all elections while the West stuck with A.D / A.C.N / A.P.C.
When it was time for election, both the P.D.P & A.P.C decided to ceede the presidential slot to the South. A.P.C kept it's promise but the P.D.P that used you all for donkey years betrayed you guys. My question is, were you expecting the Wester voters and other lifelong supporters of A.P.C to vote in your Obi, because say na Jesus Christ hin be abi?
Should you or Obi, who was a long term member of the P.D.P be mad because people from other regions didn't vote for him?
Say all the nonsense you want, the Yorubas didn't offend you in any way. They played their games the way they have always done it. If any region can't be trusted, it is exactly your region because the election revealed the true nature of you guys, the reason why it'll be difficult for anyone from that region to win a presidential election in this country because you're all too inflammatory, reason people can't trust you.

2 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Godwin4444: 10:21am On Aug 03, 2023
Fejoku:

1. The Yorubas have been unmasked in the 8 years as a people who only care about themselves to the level of even supporting the devil just so they can get crumbs from his table. Other ethnic groups who initially had thought you were smart have seen you for who you really are which have made them beat a U-turn as against how they were gravitating towards you before.
3. The land usurpers from the extreme north with whom you have formed a new alliance doesn't really regard you in one bit. They know your antecedents as backstabbers and are only buying their time. The recent Ilorin response was a clear show of you not mistaking association for friendship. More will be dished out when you least expect it.

It is clear that Nigeria is living on a borrowed time. With this attitude of yours, I wonder who will decide to relate with you when shit hits the fan. All the minorities know they can't count on you for assistance when danger comes knocking their way. You'll be left with your fulani masters and we will be here to sing your songs back to you.

son of the man that set fire on his house cos of thieves
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by djon78(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2023
kokomilala:
@jonapeters, in as much as I align with theassertion that social corruption is endemic in our society, I still believe it's up to the young mind to decide what he wants to make of his life.

Since The Fall, every society- looking through the lenses of history now- has collapsed socially and morally. Nonetheless, you still find some Josephs, Daniels, Davids, Solomons, Alexanders, Attarturk etc, who emerge from the decomposition of this societal waste.

I've graduated since 2004, worked in many places. But now I'm experiencing a kind of lull, downtime, if you prefer. But I've refused to soil myself in the mire of this decadent society. I'm developing myself mentally, spiritually and physically, because I know another phase is coming. That's what this ilk of youths lacks. They see everything as black and white; they see every road as straightforward. They self-auction the promises of instant gratification.

Franz Fanon, that anti colonial revolutionary, in his book, The Wretched Of The Earth, says: "...each generation must out of relative obscurity, discover its mission, fulfill it or betray it."

So, it's up to this young generation of Nigerian youths how they want to work out their destiny: to fulfill it or betray it and become idiots of history.

I love your talk
It's sound

Presently one of decisions I made is to only read, recognize inspirational and uplifting things written by people online

Yours is an example of inspiring and uplifting article

Keep it up 👍
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Bobbiee: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2023
Okay this is the ONLY good appointment out of all of them
Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Hoelujohn: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
ur definition is narrow El rufai wike are technocrats to cos they are grounded in their profession and have experience in public governance
Tell me the law firm that wike was working before he joined politics. Dey play u hear!
Wike was sitting on over 200b a month as governor. A well grounded technocrats would have turned Rivers state into Dubai of Africa. What he was busy doing was sharing money like father Christmas. Drinking 8mi million naira wine every morning. If wike had judiciously managed Rivers resources, I swear na Rivers everyone go dey Japa go. We have reduced governance in Nigeria to building roads and drainages

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu by Fejoku: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2023
Peppysco:

I'm pretty sure you're feeling funky with the nonsense you posted. I only have to comment on your 1st point. You strike first, only to cry foul and act the victim when you're struck back. Since 1999, you all supported and voted the PDP in all elections while the West stuck with A.D / A.C.N / A.P.C.
When it was time for election, both the P.D.P & A.P.C decided to ceede the presidential slot to the South. A.P.C kept it's promise but the P.D.P that used you all for donkey years betrayed you guys. My question is, were you expecting the Wester voters and other lifelong supporters of A.P.C to vote in your Obi, because say na Jesus Christ hin be abi?
Should you or Obi, who was a long term member of the P.D.P be mad because people from other regions didn't vote for him?
Say all the nonsense you want, the Yorubas didn't offend you in any way. They played their games the way they have always done it. If any region can't be trusted, it is exactly your region because the election revealed the true nature of you guys, the reason why it'll be difficult for anyone from that region to win a presidential election in this country because you're all too inflammatory, reason people can't trust you.
Hey, mind how you talk to me. I don't do your useless Nigerian politics. Did you see me mention any politician or political party in my comments? You should better mind yourself o.

I know the truth in my comments hurt but it has to be said. I'm not happy that Igbos and Yorubas are not together politically as it concerns the future of Africa and had hoped it to be so but the events of the last 8years have proved to me that it is IMPOSSIBLE. I've therefore decided to do what seems best for my people without wasting further time.
In due time, you will have to explain why you still have Ezendigbo of Ajao Estate in your custody while MC Oluomo is walking a free man. You surely will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen / Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.