Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Memoirs From Chile - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Memoirs From Chile (123288 Views)

Nigerians In Chile Or Latin America, Gather Below / Travelling To Chile / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs From Chile by DrAkpamudehe: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
Justwise , good job
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Yes o. I love Ethiopian baddies 😍😍
Next time no dey carry something for mind. Oya let's chat in Spanish. At least mods no get translator for chat session
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Regex: 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Yes o. I love Ethiopian baddies 😍😍

Nna how far... When you go free, I want call you jareh.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
Regex:

Nna how far... When you go free, I want call you jareh.

Like 10pm for your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Regex: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Like 10pm for your time.

No lele Nwanne.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by noob03saibot(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
Penguin2:

My goodness!

Bro you are just phenomenal. God bless you for putting in this much effort to research these things.

You have everything figured out already.

Please how much do I need for everything? That’s from application in school to flight ticket. How much should I budget if I wanna try Chile?

Do I need proof of fund?
@Op, please have you answered this? If you haven't please do.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
noob03saibot:

@Op, please have you answered this? If you haven't please do.
Change route my brother. Leave that Chile. Try IvoryCoast or Senegal, look for more safe enviro and plan your next trip within 6 months. Go with enough cash to open a bank account, leave normal life and repackage your dream countries...
Re: Memoirs From Chile by DrAkpamudehe: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Change route my brother. Leave that Chile. Try IvoryCoast or Senegal, look for more safe enviro and plan your next trip within 6 months. Go with enough cash to open a bank account, leave normal life and repackage your dream countries...

Let those who have ears hear. Even the Op is not finding life funny in Chile, no sensible hustle after 6months in Chile, na tourist E turn to, uploading useless pictures of Chile on nairaland. If this young people can't find their way to english speaking first world countries or western Europe, they should sit their ass back in Nigeria or at worst a good African country and keep saving.

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Let those who have ears hear. Even the Op is not finding life funny in Chile, no sensible hustle after 6months in Chile, na tourist E turn to, uploading useless pictures of Chile on nairaland. If this young people can't find their way to english speaking first world countries or western Europe, they should sit their ass back in Nigeria or at worst a good African country and keep saving.
Lol...no be small thing o
Re: Memoirs From Chile by lastkingsman: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

What will he be doing in Senegal/Ivory Coast?

Which kind yeye advice be this?
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Santos07: 12:28am On Dec 30, 2023
Omo, see advice grin grin grin
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 5:26am On Dec 30, 2023
lastkingsman:

What will he be doing in Senegal/Ivory Coast?

Which kind yeye advice be this?
Learning there language(french) and relating with locals at least, watch Afcon in January. No fear of arrest and easier route to Europe or even South America. Everywhere is livable and you can emigrate easily. Trust me 10m to Chile will get you to Senegal, Ethiopia, Ivorycoast and build your account in 6 months, get a local resident permit with 50-100$, open a business and have account. Transact with our fellow Nigeria in business for 3-4 months get address where you live. Use 200$ to register a diploma course use that to apply for any euopre like Hungary, Lithuania, Finland, Norway, Austria, Sweden as a tourist. Thus route wey u go begin enjoy your wealth without hassle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Silentgroper(m): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2023
LooneyLester:
The women in Chile are lame and not very attractive or friendly
how would you know that..

Your Colombian tales are not even real...

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Silentgroper(m): 8:08am On Dec 30, 2023
Gerrard59:

I mentioned once here that one could be arrested for staring at a lady in the UK - where the term stare rape originated from. One Nairalander insulted me. Me wey don read when the bill was signed into law, and people lamented on DailyMailUK.

That law changed the way I look at women. In Nigeria, it was done unconsciously. Here, I do it purposely. I only glance and look straight afterwards.

Nawa oo

So we no fit look nyash in peace again ..

God airpus like this..
Re: Memoirs From Chile by LooneyLester: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2023
Silentgroper:
how would you know that..

Your Colombian tales are not even real...

Watching Chilean telenovela
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Gerrard59(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2023
Silentgroper:

Nawa oo

So we no fit look nyash in peace again ..

God airpus like this..

Look and comot eye. Na when you look too much, problem fit come.

Any clown who tells you to learn French hates you as a black African. That language is effortlessly useless. The majority of Francophone countries are terribly poor. Even black African Francophone residents are learning English so they compete in the global economy. Then, one runaway Ethiopian permanent resident advised young Nigerians to move to Senegal and learn French? Migrants emigrate because of the need to earn money. Does Senegal come across as a place for a young Nigerian to move to earn good money?

If you must learn a foreign language as a black African, learn Chinese or Spanish. The former offers you the opportunity to work as translators with Chinese businessmen, and if you have the finances, you enter China to ship one or two 40FT containers. Young Rwandans are earning big by being translators for Chinese businessmen. The latter allows you to study in countries with relatively easier immigration policies where their passports are stronger compared to any country in Africa.

Don't learn French. It is too useless to be learned in the 21st century.

7 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2023
In quebec French is a language every one want to speak to enable them gain PNP Québec Graduates Stream.
A proficiency in spoken French at least at level 7 on the Québec scale of French proficiency levels is mandatory. That been said Senegal, Ivorycoast and Ethiopia is among the leading business hub where NIGERIASN cash out due to influx of free trade zone. Some Nigeria Black men always want an economy where they will feed on there resource without investing. You can invest in this economy whereas the latter you will spend lavishly to stay woke in such economy. Choose wisely young folks.
1.. Ivorycoast,Senegal, Ethiopia:You invest your money wisely to get in school, business, apply for tourist vacation to Europe prior to Emigration.

2. Chule, U.K, AUS, You spend your money lavisly to get in school, wait for your chance to get a job or be deported back to Africa and start from zero.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by seguno2: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2023
Gerrard59:

Look and comot eye. Na when you look too much, problem fit come.

Any clown who tells you to learn French hates you as a black African. That language is effortlessly useless. The majority of Francophone countries are terribly poor. Even black African Francophone residents are learning English so they compete in the global economy. Then, one runaway Ethiopian permanent resident advised young Nigerians to move to Senegal and learn French? Migrants emigrate because of the need to earn money. Does Senegal come across as a place for a young Nigerian to move to earn good money?

If you must learn a foreign language as a black African, learn Chinese or Spanish. The former offers you the opportunity to work as translators with Chinese businessmen, and if you have the finances, you enter China to ship one or two 40FT containers. Young Rwandans are earning big by being translators for Chinese businessmen. The latter allows you to study in countries with relatively easier immigration policies where their passports are stronger compared to any country in Africa.

Don't learn French. It is too useless to be learned in the 21st century.

French can help you get a job in an international organisation like the UN, NGOs and businesses such as Ecobank.

Expats in our neighbouring countries are largely immune from the challenges of those countries.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2023
seguno2:

French can help you get a job in an international organisation like the UN, NGOs and businesses such as Ecobank.
Leave that scallywag. G20 comes to mind.

In our curriculum as of 90s we study French as a subject.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Gosiso: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Learning there language(french) and relating with locals at least, watch Afcon in January. No fear of arrest and easier route to Europe or even South America. Everywhere is livable and you can emigrate easily. Trust me 10m to Chile will get you to Senegal, Ethiopia, Ivorycoast and build your account in 6 months, get a local resident permit with 50-100$, open a business and have account. Transact with our fellow Nigeria in business for 3-4 months get address where you live. Use 200$ to register a diploma course use that to apply for any euopre like Hungary, Lithuania, Finland, Norway, Austria, Sweden as a tourist. Thus route wey u go begin enjoy your wealth without hassle.

The same South America that you're castigating? Why should one go to Senegal first before moving to South America if they have the means to just go to South America in the first place? Dumb take. You're obviously a troll trying to derail this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2023
Gosiso:

The same South America that you're castigating? Why should one go to Senegal first before moving to South America if they have the means to just go to South America in the first place? Dumb take. You're obviously a troll trying to derail this thread.
Dumb skull
Check the funding to migrate to Chile from Nigeria plus there is no Chilean embassy in Nigeria. It's still transit to Middle of no where before Japa..
https://embassies.net/chile-in-africa
That been said, Going through this root gu tag as dumb gives the young adventurer an edge of getting his visa approved within a shorter period and no hassle of local agents and fraudulent SOA wahala.
Even OP no get him visa for Nigeria. Lol

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Gerrard59(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
seguno2:

Expats in our neighbouring countries are largely immune from the challenges of those countries.

I do agree with you. However, the majority of those jobs are elitist and mostly require advanced degrees from top institutions. This is before knowledge of French is considered.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by LooneyLester: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Dumb skull
Check the funding to migrate to Chile from Nigeria plus there is no Chilean embassy in Nigeria. It's still transit to Middle of no where before Japa..
https://embassies.net/chile-in-africa
That been said, Going through this root gu tag as dumb gives the young adventurer an edge of getting his visa approved within a shorter period and no hassle of local agents and fraudulent SOA wahala.
Even OP no get him visa for Nigeria. Lol

A lot of African countries are shittier than yuur arse hole

I rather be in Myanmar than any African country
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
LooneyLester:

A lot of African countries are shittier than yuur arse hole

I rather be in Myanmar than any African country
Gibberish...Myanmar lol. I rather eat 3 square meals in Nigeria than go to that cannibal holocaust ravaged island. Skull Island...

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by LooneyLester: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Gibberish...Myanmar lol. I rather eat 3 square meals in Nigeria than go to that cannibal holocaust ravaged island. Skull Island...

Hehe

Enter a plane back to Nigeria
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
LooneyLester:

Hehe

Enter a plane back to Nigeria
I dey 9ja as I type. Ancestral home no b child's play.
Ghana, Rwanda, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles, Morocco, RSA, Benin, Zambia, Guinea..
Re: Memoirs From Chile by LooneyLester: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

I dey 9ja as I type. Ancestral home no b child's play.
Ghana, Rwanda, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles, Morocco, RSA, Benin, Zambia, Guinea..

Post yuur front view timestamped

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

You are very lucky I got banned. So na those pictures dey pain you. Be prepared cause I will post more when I am on holidays. Just be careful so you don't have high BP and die tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
In quebec French is a language every one want to speak to enable them gain PNP Québec Graduates Stream.
A proficiency in spoken French at least at level 7 on the Québec scale of French proficiency levels is mandatory. That been said Senegal, Ivorycoast and Ethiopia is among the leading business hub where NIGERIASN cash out due to influx of free trade zone. Some Nigeria Black men always want an economy where they will feed on there resource without investing. You can invest in this economy whereas the latter you will spend lavishly to stay woke in such economy. Choose wisely young folks.
1.. Ivorycoast,Senegal, Ethiopia:You invest your money wisely to get in school, business, apply for tourist vacation to Europe prior to Emigration.

2. Chule, U.K, AUS, You spend your money lavisly to get in school, wait for your chance to get a job or be deported back to Africa and start from zero.

Lol I am very sure if they knock your head it will echo. Just open mouth chochocho.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (50) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information / Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.