Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Memoirs From Chile - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Memoirs From Chile (119800 Views)

Nigerians In Chile Or Latin America, Gather Below / Travelling To Chile / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs From Chile by oluyemi123: 3:26pm On Jan 01
MatrixReloaded:

Just as ur predecessor
You still make no sense.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Silentgroper(m): 3:36pm On Jan 01
MatrixReloaded:

Fvk u

Right back at you pendejo...
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 3:39pm On Jan 01
Silentgroper:

Right back at you pendejo...
Onye mgbu. Anumpama.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 3:39pm On Jan 01
oluyemi123:

You still make no sense.
Just as your predecessors. Onye isi mebi
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Silentgroper(m): 3:41pm On Jan 01
Mr tenza ..

I just like that moniker cause of its affiliation to BLEACH..

pls do well to ignore the cabron ..

Him just wan carry the thread go where we no know ..

Naso the puto dey do for ahawo thread .. same with drakpa
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 3:43pm On Jan 01
Silentgroper:
Mr tenza ..

I just like that moniker cause of its affiliation to BLEACH..

pls do well to ignore the cabron ..

Him just wan carry the thread go where we no know ..

Naso the puto dey do for ahawo thread .. same with drakpa
Shut up that's ur moniker ... useless boy. grin
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Silentgroper(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01
MatrixReloaded:

Shut up that's ur moniker ... useless boy. grin
MatrixReloaded:

Onye mgbu. Anumpama.

Just like I asked Mr tenza to do .. I'm also going to be ignoring you henceforth..

So dear wasteman, piss off, will you ...
Re: Memoirs From Chile by oluyemi123: 3:56pm On Jan 01
MatrixReloaded:

Just as your predecessors. Onye isi mebi
Babu sense , please create a WhatsApp group for your village members and show them how to move to Ethiopia and save us from your public display of Nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by EconFinance: 4:21pm On Jan 01
Why has this thread become a warzone ?
Re: Memoirs From Chile by EconFinance: 4:29pm On Jan 01
tensazangetsu20:
Chileans are voting today to overhaul their constitution. I have been here and everywhere is so peaceful and so calm. No agbero has snatched ballot boxes yet and no one is telling indigenous Chileans like the mapudungun people who require a seperate country from Chile that they can't vote.
Imagine that

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 4:29pm On Jan 01
Silentgroper:

Just like I asked Mr tenza to do .. I'm also going to be ignoring you henceforth..

So dear wasteman, piss off, will you ...
Onye mgbu. Taa gba oso
Re: Memoirs From Chile by EconFinance: 4:29pm On Jan 01
tensazangetsu20:
Funny enough there was a large protest months back against the university entrance exam. Students were saying that those from public schools were ill equipped to take the paes and that meant they couldn't get into the best universities in the country.

Men Africa we are cursed o. The black man has failed. Even to vote in Nigeria is a problem. They are voting here and you wont even know no noise nothing just vote and go so fast.
Black folks chose to live this way

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 4:30pm On Jan 01
oluyemi123:

Babu sense , please create a WhatsApp group for your village members and show them how to move to Ethiopia and save us from your public display of Nuisance.
Efulefu somebori.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 4:31pm On Jan 01
EconFinance:

Black folks chose to live this way
We are not cursed in Africa, we are blessed. Just that if him that claims blacks Africans are cursed it will rain on him like wotowoto
Re: Memoirs From Chile by EconFinance: 4:32pm On Jan 01
MatrixReloaded:

We are not cursed in Africa, we are blessed. Just that if him that claims blacks Africans are cursed it will rain on him like wotowoto

We are not cursed

But we APPEAR cursed.

There is a difference.
That said something is fundamentally wrong with black folks as a society; which needs to be addressed. See how we live in black dominated areas of planet earth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs From Chile by oluyemi123: 4:35pm On Jan 01
MatrixReloaded:

You are disgracing yourself and Families.Try and read this your submission again and you will definitely acknowledge that you are not making sense. I am not joking, please try and read again then say to yourself that you are not making sense 10 times, it will help you .
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 4:37pm On Jan 01
oluyemi123:

You are disgracing yourself and Families. Even your kids will be ashamed of you. Try and read this your submission again and you will definitely acknowledge that you are not making sense. I am not joking, please try and read again then say you yourself that you are not making sense 10 times, it will help you .
Shut up small boy and run along go fetch ur big ikebe mama some firewood
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 4:38pm On Jan 01
EconFinance:

We are not cursed

But we APPEAR cursed.

There is a difference.
That said something is fundamentally wrong with black folks as a society; which needs to be addressed. See how we live in black dominated areas of planet earth
Thank you reasonable human
Re: Memoirs From Chile by oluyemi123: 4:38pm On Jan 01
MatrixReloaded:

Shut up small boy and run along go fetch ur big ikebe mama some firewood
Tell us how to go to Ethiopia then ,since that is your calling.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 4:39pm On Jan 01
oluyemi123:

Tell us how to go to Ethiopia then ,since that is your calling.
Who reads 123/Abc at this age or prime. Something is intellectually wrong with this moniker.
From ur big ikebe mama arse you will fly to Eth..
Re: Memoirs From Chile by oluyemi123: 4:43pm On Jan 01
MatrixReloaded:

Who reads 123/Abc at this age or prime. Something is intellectually wrong with this moniker.
From ur big ikebe mama arse you will fly to Eth..
You are already a nuisance ,just continue.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 4:46pm On Jan 01
oluyemi123:

You are already a nuisance ,just continue.
Just as your mama fart
Re: Memoirs From Chile by oluyemi123: 4:50pm On Jan 01
MatrixReloaded:

Just as your mama fart
Nuisance ,your siblings are ashamed of you.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Ishilove: 6:07pm On Jan 01
MatrixReloaded:

Cotonou is not only famous for the thriving second-hand car business popularly called ‘tokunbo’; it also serves as a mecca for those in need of express degrees.

The requirements are O-level certificates – fake or genuine – and the required amount of money, which varies depending on the course, urgency and class of degree.

And in less than a month or two, one can be a ‘graduate’ from any of the mushroom universities dotted across the two West African countries.

The beneficiaries of these substandard certificates, who are either unintelligent or lazy, compete for jobs and other opportunities with hard-working graduates who undergo academic rigours for at least four years to obtain their degrees.
That's how my neighbor who hardly ever goes out suddenly posted a picture of himself in NYSC uniform. I shock. I immediately guessed that he has gotten himself a Cotonou degree
Re: Memoirs From Chile by AHCB: 6:46pm On Jan 01
Ishilove:

That's how my neighbor who hardly ever goes out suddenly posted a picture of himself in NYSC uniform. I shock. I immediately guessed that he has gotten himself a Cotonou degree
Yet we say Nigeria is the hub of corruption. I sincerely believe even the mushroom universities we have here, won't ever issue anybody certificate in 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by GlobeTrotter2: 10:41am On Jan 02
tensazangetsu20:

Christmas here is really dull lol. It was my first anyway. My closest friends traveled a day before Christmas so I just had to manage it like that
same here in Brazil. For a place like Brazil you will expect great vibes but Christmas go shock you lol. VERY DULL. but I guess it should be different in more touristic cities though.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by GlobeTrotter2: 10:51am On Jan 02
MatrixReloaded:
In quebec French is a language every one want to speak to enable them gain PNP Québec Graduates Stream.
A proficiency in spoken French at least at level 7 on the Québec scale of French proficiency levels is mandatory. That been said Senegal, Ivorycoast and Ethiopia is among the leading business hub where NIGERIASN cash out due to influx of free trade zone. Some Nigeria Black men always want an economy where they will feed on there resource without investing. You can invest in this economy whereas the latter you will spend lavishly to stay woke in such economy. Choose wisely young folks.
1.. Ivorycoast,Senegal, Ethiopia:You invest your money wisely to get in school, business, apply for tourist vacation to Europe prior to Emigration.

2. Chule, U.K, AUS, You spend your money lavisly to get in school, wait for your chance to get a job or be deported back to Africa and start from zero.
You just open mouth waaa dey talk.

How can you advise someone to go to Senegal or Ivory coast instead of coming to south America How can you even compare??

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:48am On Jan 02
GlobeTrotter2:
same here in Brazil. For a place like Brazil you will expect great vibes but Christmas go shock you lol. VERY DULL. but I guess it should be different in more touristic cities though.

Yeah they spend the day indoors with family. New year was different though. A bit more fun than Christmas day

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Regex: 2:04pm On Jan 02
tensazangetsu20:

Yeah they spend the day indoors with family. New year was different though. A bit more fun than Christmas day

In UK, at work place, Christmas was celebrated, but outside they mounted a Christmas tree. As for new year, I've never been out to celebrate it or anything.

Here in Southend, they did 4 Saturdays of fireworks before Christmas and one on new day.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Schoolshooter: 2:26pm On Jan 02
GlobeTrotter2:

Which side of Brazil you day ??

Things day happen for San Paulo
Re: Memoirs From Chile by GlobeTrotter2: 4:54pm On Jan 02
Regex:

In UK, at work place, Christmas was celebrated, but outside they mounted a Christmas tree. As for new year, I've never been out to celebrate it or anything.

Here in Southend, they did 4 Saturdays of fireworks before Christmas and one on new day.
pre Christmas was really busy and fun here in Brazil. ....but Christmas day.. chai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.