Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) (60141 Views)

Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! / Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by IduNaOba: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nonny95:
OP This road is Aba-Owerri road if I'm correct.

The way internet trolls bash Aba, one would think that place is like Osogbo..
Ahhhh
I saw what you did there o
😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Austin4lif: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
madridguy:
You are the great jahili here and we will lord over you and your generation yet unborn.

then explain to me why should we not love the igbos more then you guys? Tell me why should I love u more then igbos? Tell me why should I not relocate to Biafraland. Shegu!

6 Likes

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by IduNaOba: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
Okezie ikpeazụ Did well.
Tbat underground drainage the roads he 🚧 and the flyover really attracted business to aba.
However the Igbo man no dey accept 99%
Na why we no hail ikpeazụ.
However he was better, way better than most govs from other regions who got praised.

Otti is just continuing on what ikpeazụ did.
Another Anambra is shaping up in Abịa.
By the end of Otti's tenure, Abịa will be doing very well and hopefully another person will continue.

I hope ebonyi will go same way and enugu too.
As for imo, we go remove uzodinjo then lay a proper foundation.

Igbo amaka. GwAzie ndị yard ụnụ.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by orohbirodeysmel: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
Penguin2:

And that’s the reason Osogbo people know nothing apart from red roofs.

They think life starts and ends with red roof.

And every attempt to educate them that there are Aluminum zincs and Metrotiles always ends on deaf ears.

You must be pained that you will no longer be seeing dirty pictures from Aba to post.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by orohbirodeysmel: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
MXrep:

That is why your states with remain backwards

That pics is an eye sore, let it no be say na one of those kind house Seun dey stay o. 🤣🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
madridguy:
But Oshogbo people will never run to your Aba. It is Aba people that will be running to Oshogbo.

Mention1 single Aba native living in Oshogbo. There is none

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by FatherOfJesus: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
Abagworo:

Mention1 single Aba native living in Oshogbo. There is none
How do you expect him to mention that?

There are Igbo people in Osun and there are also Osun people in Aba. In 2017, Segun the tailor that sewed by senator in Aba was from Ekiti state.

I met one Yoruba girl in Umuahia, we had fun. She's from Ondo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

There are Igbo people in Osun and there are also Osun people in Aba. In 2017, Segun the tailor that sewed by senator in Aba was from Ekiti state.

Not Igbo people. I mean Ngwa people from Aba North and Aba South living in Oshogbo like he claimed. Every tribe in Nigeria lives in every major city .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by FatherOfJesus: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Abagworo:

Not Igbo people. I mean Ngwa people from Aba North and Aba South living in Oshogbo like he claimed. Every tribe in Nigeria lives in every major city .
There are ngwa people everywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Adaisback(f): 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
madridguy:
I will not travel to a particular region where everyone is running away from. Maybe those ones you're referring to are from Cotonou.

okay, keep leaving in that hell hole without toilets
. The wiser ones among you are here with us and we are okay with them

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Nonny95: 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Just so you know, I have one Yoruba girl I am planning to unveil this Saturday 😁.Na she dey beg for us to see😁

Tribal war only ends on NL

1 Like

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Ikpunnegi01: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
madridguy:
You are the great jahili here and we will lord over you and your generation yet unborn.

Na today I sabi you well. You had been hiding and covering and painting yourself to be tolerance not knowing that you're a dangerous j#hadist! Ikpunnegi! I thank God for that guy that provoked the real d#mon inside you so that everybody will be able to see the real you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
There are ngwa people everywhere in Nigeria.

Maybe Lagos or as civil servants posted to other States but I've not encountered people from Aba North and South but mostly Isiala Ngwa and Obi Ngwa in few numbers compared with Imo and Anambra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Ikpunnegi01: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
MXrep:

Which other regions do you travel to?
The tr#bal j#hadist doesn't go out of his father's cave.. You can also show him the Teaching hospital road in Abayi Umueze just to sh#me him more..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Oladayoade12: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
*Urgent recruitment*
Hello everyone if you know anyone who is a qualified driver who can drive individual salary 80k per month
Requirements
1.Must be familiar with island and mainland route
2. Must have 3 to 5 years driving experience
3. Valid driver's license
4. Must be living around Ojodu Berger, Kara/opic or Wawa environs
Must be based in Lagos
5. Send CV to datoluminds@outlook.com/08127981456
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Ogene001: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2023
Greenscientist:

I live in ogbomoso, I served In Abia - Ugwunagbo.

Ogbomoso have a better road than Aba.
Which year? Aba had very bad roads but rapid reconstruction started in 2015. Right now, Aba has better roads than Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Ogene001: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
Putinofrussia:
lol
Wealth?Only Alakija will buy all Igbo billionaires without breaking a sweat.
You have not heard if Uju Ifejika. Igbos make real money without political connivance that's why they not always well known.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Alphanancy: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
madridguy:
But Oshogbo people will never run to your Aba. It is Aba people that will be running to Oshogbo.

Maybe Oshogbo people are afraid to step out of their comfort zones. Them no get liver.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by SOSinNigeria: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
Greenscientist:

I live in ogbomoso, I served In Abia - Ugwunagbo.

Ogbomoso have a better road than Aba.

No normal person who has visited Aba and Ogbomosho will ever compare them in anything. Where are the roads in ogbomosho? Even your state capitals don't have better roads than Aba yet you're mentioning a slum like ogbomosho?

Continue deceiving yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Emperor5(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
You haven't been to Aba but you are reaching a conclusion. Nawa o
Bringing the project here is for public consumption, therefore my submission was base on what op posted. It Will be reprehensible for any person to prove that otti accomplished that project within 2months
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by FatherOfJesus: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
Emperor5:

Bringing the project here is for public consumption, therefore my submission is base on what op posted. It Will be reprehensible for any person to prove that otti accomplished that project within 2months
This road has been here since Sam Mbakwe. Ikpeazu just painted it.

You do not have enough information to reach a conclusion on Aba

3 Likes

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by lexy2014: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Despite the fact that Aba is not a state capital yet it's better than most so-called cities in SW. You can't be in Abeokuta, Oshogbo ogbomosho etc and not feel as if you've been taken back to the stone age.

all these things are unnecessary. its just like comparing failure with failure
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by djflexcy: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
Austin4lif:
you are one of the tribal bigots we have on nairaland . Lagos is the former capital of Nigeria. Igbos and Yorubas are the tribal bigots we have on nairaland. U guys should grow up. And I am very sure u are a jobless guy

You shouldn't have taken that guy serious, all is tweet are filled with anger and jealousy

3 Likes

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by eleniyan2020: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Despite the fact that Aba is not a state capital yet it's better than most so-called cities in SW. You can't be in Abeokuta, Oshogbo ogbomosho etc and not feel as if you've been taken back to the stone age.
yeah you're saying the right thing...why all of you are running to the same South West....very foolish set of people!
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Caveatemptor(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Oga,
Please take it easy.....most of us know Aba like the back of our hands. Aba is synonymous with dirt and bad roads!
I don't know if Otti can make a change but he needs a lot of effort to repair the rot from Orji Uzor Kalu to the last governor.

2 Likes

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Ijaya123: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

And the people in Aba keep trooping to the SW on a daily basis.

Dem swear for them not to enjoy civilisations but to go back to Stone Age?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Fugazy2023: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nonny95:
OP This road is Aba-Owerri road if I'm correct.

The way internet trolls bash Aba, one would think that place is like Osogbo..

Osogbo is 1 million times better than the whole of South East so what rubbish you dey spit for mouth

3 Likes

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by lolu2019: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

u r a big fool.the same Aba where u can't wear trousers, because of bad roads.nah three quarter dey sell pass for there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by wunmi590(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
madridguy:
Inferiority complex will finished you people soon. You claimed you have this, you have that, yet anytime they ask you to leave Lagos or Ogun state your people will start writing to Fifa, UN or even UEFA.

Make we talk true, your savagery and bad mouth should be studied in Oxford University 😆
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by AngelicBeing: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
madridguy:
Inferiority complex will finished you people soon. You claimed you have this, you have that, yet anytime they ask you to leave Lagos or Ogun state your people will start writing to Fifa, UN or even UEFA.

Muchecheche, lol at writing to FIFA, UEFA, UN, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com grin
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by lolu2019: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

No normal person who has visited Aba and Ogbomosho will ever compare them in anything. Where are the roads in ogbomosho? Even your state capitals don't have better roads than Aba yet you're mentioning a slum like ogbomosho?

Continue deceiving yourself.
do u want me to name all the slums in Aba for u.from Ohanku to brass to umunogele.

2 Likes

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Nonexisting1: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
madridguy:

Igbos are Voyagers. If you like, turn Igboland to America today, an Igboman will always travel unlike you people who will stay in Osogbo and be arguing over what happens in Owerri.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport / Lagos Conductor Sleeping On Duty While Car Is Moving / Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.