Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) (60205 Views)

Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! / Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by lolu2019: 5:04am On Aug 04, 2023
Abagworo:

Because of politics and standard. What Aba people want vs what they got is clear in this 2 photos.
hah,if u r expecting d one at the top,u go stand tire for umungasi bus stop.with God, impossible is nothing.
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by onyidon21: 5:19am On Aug 04, 2023
madridguy:
Inferiority complex will finished you people soon. You claimed you have this, you have that, yet anytime they ask you to leave Lagos or Ogun state your people will start writing to Fifa, UN or even UEFA.

We cannot leave Lagos for you. It's our capital for 77 years, and all of us contributed in building it. As long as Nigeria continues to exist as a united entity, you have no right whatsoever to tell anyone to leave Lagos. Deal with this fact.

3 Likes

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by belente(m): 6:19am On Aug 04, 2023
Adaisback:
say what you know. Your people full south east now. Just in Amawbia street alone, I can count up to 100 Yorubas especially from Osun state there. Travel and see. Stop hiding in that hole called Ogbomosho to type rubbish
Ada my love please put sexy lovely DP picture for me
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by sameks08(m): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=Tomek09 post=124863732]
Dem plenty for Anambra. I want Soludo to ban Agbo and Jedi-Jedi consumption in the State. Even in the remotest part of Igboland, you will find at least 5 agbo sellers there grin grin grin[/iquote]. Check very well you will see that their number is out growing shoe shinners check well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Greenscientist: 7:38am On Aug 04, 2023
Tomek09:

Apart from yoruboid mosques and dilapidated ancient 19th century looking houses, which other thing dey Oshogbo

Take care of yourself
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by MRMRMR: 7:38am On Aug 04, 2023
So this 20cm stretch of road is the best u could showcase.
Nothing to see or to be proud of here. Except u have a low achievement complex problem & will be ready to show case a madman walking on the street as an achievement grin
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by nwadikeokey11: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
they are many in Aba o
Selling Agbo and doing furniture work
Don’t say what you don’t know
Leave the fools. I don't like commenting when I read comments like his again because I know better. Yorubas started living in my village far back in the 80s. I started seeing them in my village when I was a small boy, both the Hausas. I went to see my elder sister in her husband place in Ngor Okpala and was amazed at the number of Yoruba, Hausa, Benue and other tribe in that village. Yet these dummies, morons who have never left their hut in the village before will come to the internet to taunt the Igbo, as if they are the only ones living in their region. Local zombies

2 Likes

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by owem19(m): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2023
Nwa aba
Ttipsy:
One of the thing that got me is seeing Cemetery Road under construction

Otti is Gods sent
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by owem19(m): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2023
Shut it if you don't understand it
Emperor5:
I haven't been in Aba but it seems abians are bunch of ungrateful elements. I believe All this road are good years back but they fail to show it during Ikpazu administration just to score him poor.
Just few months after otti inauguration they began to credit some Ikpazu accomplishment to him.
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by elenungboro: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2023
Let me use this opportunity to beg all my people in this forum to stop all this nonsense and say something good about ourselves.
To me, what I know for sure is that anywhere you go in this Country, no matter how small that village be, you will surely find the three major tribe there. In case you did'nt then, run for your dear live. Igbo, Yoruba, and Hausa, we are all hard-working people and anywhere we find ourselves they know us as a very hard-working people.
Please let's love each other and work together for our common good. There may be misunderstanding anytime, let's find way to settle it and choose what is good for all of us. Let's stop all this insults, it does us no good.
My little piece, I rest my case, May God bless all of us.
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by cejaypriesty(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2023
madridguy:
Inferiority complex will finished you people soon. You claimed you have this, you have that, yet anytime they ask you to leave Lagos or Ogun state your people will start writing to Fifa, UN or even UEFA.

Why should they leave lagos?..Is it not one Nigeria as claimed?. So let them live wherever that they feel that will most serve them.
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by cezarman(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2023
Austin4lif:
you are one of the tribal bigots we have on nairaland . Lagos is the former capital of Nigeria. Igbos and Yorubas are the tribal bigots we have on nairaland. U guys should grow up. And I am very sure u are a jobless guy

I swear! Those two tribes are annoying.
I'm starting to hate them.
Many of them doing that rubbish here are even grown ups oh, not teenagers.

Foolish people angry

1 Like

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by ogahshtu: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2023
Nonny95:
OP This road is Aba-Owerri road if I'm correct.

The way internet trolls bash Aba, one would think that place is like Osogbo..

Yes between Abia poly and brass junction
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Tomek09(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2023
Greenscientist:

Take care of yourself
E pain am.
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Greenscientist: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2023
Tomek09:

E pain am.

Lols, if you read our conversation very well you'll see why I stopped arguing with you.
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by SOSinNigeria: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2023
Greenscientist:

Are you ok?

Have you ever been to ogbomoso?

Abobaku, this is the ogbomosho you want to compare with Aba? Obomosho that has only 2 or 3 tarred roads while the inner streets are all dusty dirt roads? Even the buildings look like something straight from 1865 grin grin

You've survived with lies and insane propaganda since 1960 but internet has exposed you all grin grin

First picture is the best part of ogbomosho and second picture is random part of Aba. Can you compare them? These people and delusions are like 5 & 6 grin grin

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by SOSinNigeria: 11:09am On Aug 04, 2023
Cities in Eastern Europe and parts of Asia look exactly like Aba, which is an indication of modernity. However, the only place you can have similarity with SW towns and so-called cities are only South Sudan grin grin grin

People that are 2 centuries behind will come online and be deceiving themselves. SMH.
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Greenscientist: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Abobaku, this is the ogbomosho you want to compare with Aba? Obomosho that has only 2 or 3 tarred roads while the inner streets are all dusty dirt roads? Even the buildings look like something straight from 1865 grin grin

You've survived with lies and insane propaganda since 1960 but internet has exposed you all grin grin

First picture is the best part of ogbomosho and second picture is random part of Aba. Can you compare them? These people and delusions are like 5 & 6 grin grin

Ok
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Emperor5(m): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
owem19:
Shut it if you don't understand it
Porous brain
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Nathan2016: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nonny95:
OP This road is Aba-Owerri road if I'm correct.

The way internet trolls bash Aba, one would think that place is like Osogbo..

Naturally igbos have high taste, so when they complain of something, most people use it to yab them. I have seen way worse places in ogun and lagos in terms of roads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Nathan2016: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
madridguy:

Nobody is leaving SE to come and chill in Lagos. Please remove ogun there lol, not worth the dickk measuring contest. Yes, igbos come go to everywhere in Nigeria to do business, if e pain you, go hug high voltage
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Nathan2016: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
madridguy:
Since they are comfortable in their domain so what business do they have running around a forbidden region ?

EUROPE was way more advanced than Africa but they still explored Africa and colonized it. Think outside the box, life doesnt begin and end in Osogbo. Dey commot your house small, the world is a global village. lol.. Shalom
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Cantonese: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
porthouse7:
Lagos by birthday is golden to Ur landlocked tribe, a bragging thing among Ur village meeting conversation, I have seen several heavily pregnant Igbo woman coming to deliver in Lagos

Where you kuku know? Go school you no fit. What do you understand by the word landlocked? Please stop disgracing yourself on social media. Get a dictionary and check the word landlocked or ask a learned person to describe it to you.

Please tell us what is the difference between the birth certificate issued in the remotest part of Nigeria and that issued in Lagos. Do you know what it is all about? Do you know the process of procuring one? The people wey born you, dem no give you one? If dem give you, ask them how dem take get am.

So you now make a census of pregnant women arriving to Lagos from different states? You get handwork at all? Or someone employed you as a counter? Did you ask the ladies their names and origin? If you did not, please divide yourself into many parts. Get your many parts to stay at the various entry points into Lagos as an inspector.

By the way, throw shame aside and tell us your state, please.
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by porthouse7(f): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Cantonese:

Where you kuku know? Go school you no fit. What do you understand by the word landlocked? Please stop disgracing yourself on social media. Get a dictionary and check the word landlocked or ask a learned person to describe it to you.

Please tell us what is the difference between the birth certificate issued in the remotest part of Nigeria and that issued in Lagos. Do you know what it is all about? Do you know the process of procuring one? The people wey born you, dem no give you one? If dem give you, ask them how dem take get am.

So you now make a census of pregnant women arriving to Lagos from different states? You get handwork at all? Or someone employed you as a counter? Did you ask the ladies their names and origin? If you did not, please divide yourself into many parts. Get your many parts to stay at the various entry points into Lagos as an inspector.

By the way, throw shame aside and tell us your state, please.
Ur entire 5 States is landlocked with no access to the Atlantic Ocean, write jargons from now till tomorrow it doesn't change geographical facts
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Justkatty(f): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Despite the fact that Aba is not a state capital yet it's better than most so-called cities in SW. You can't be in Abeokuta, Oshogbo ogbomosho etc and not feel as if you've been taken back to the stone age.
Osogbo don enter medieval age now 😔😔
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by owem19(m): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2023
Your mumu go soon do
Emperor5:

Porous brain
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Cantonese: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
porthouse7:
Ur entire 5 States is landlocked with no access to the Atlantic Ocean, write jargons from now till tomorrow it doesn't change geographical facts

Abeg go school small. If you are still in the secondary school, wait to pass through university and then talk with better knowledge on social media.

This your comment na big shame abeg.
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by porthouse7(f): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
Cantonese:

Abeg go school small. If you are still in the secondary school, wait to pass through university and then talk with better knowledge on social media.

This your comment na big shame abeg.
u too dense but forming woke, should I send u geography textbook
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
they are many in Aba o
Selling Agbo and doing furniture work
Don’t say what you don’t know
hahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:

You're in ogbomosho postulating rubbish

Una people full here o grin

hahahahaha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.