Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) (60208 Views)

Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! / Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by CALEB1590(m): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
This road has been here since Sam Mbakwe. Ikpeazu just painted it.

You do not have enough information to reach a conclusion on Aba
I hate it when you misinform people.. ikpeazu painted it abi he maintained the road?

1 Like

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by CALEB1590(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
lolu2019:
do u want me to name all the slums in Aba for u.from Ohanku to brass to umunogele.
After 20 years of leaving aba, you still think aba has not improved in infrastructure
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
willibounce1:

cheesy grin you wish!
Why your brothers nor gree stay for aba? Why are they running to Ibadan, Ogun, Lagos, Osun, kaduna, Kano and so on? What SW states have been doing since 19kokoro, una just start am for una village and the mukpas OP see it as something that is worth celebrating? Tufikwa

Only Lagos is more developed than Aba in the entire Southwest. Forget about propaganda and face facts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by shantti(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
How do you expect him to mention that?

There are Igbo people in Osun and there are also Osun people in Aba. In 2017, Segun the tailor that sewed by senator in Aba was from Ekiti state.

I met one Yoruba girl in Umuahia, we had fun. She's from Ondo

U had fun in what aspect? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by lolu2019: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
CALEB1590:
After 20 years of leaving aba, you still think aba has not improved in infrastructure
so,y are u all complaining about ikpeazu and ochendo if it is a small London.
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by shantti(m): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Osogbo is 1 million times better than the whole of South East so what rubbish you dey spit for mouth

Is this a joke? Where in osogbo is better than any village in south east

Is it oke baale
Is it sasa
Is it alekuwodo
Is it olaiya
Is it owode
Is it ogo oluwa
Is it igbono
Is it abere
Is it ayepe

Pls where?
No be the osogbo where I served.
U guys should stop instigating hatred pls. We aren't enemies. I have nice Yoruba friends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2023
lolu2019:
so,y are u all complaining about ikpeazu and ochendo if it is a small London.

Because of politics and standard. What Aba people want vs what they got is clear in this 2 photos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Kay25(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Despite the fact that Aba is not a state capital yet it's better than most so-called cities in SW. You can't be in Abeokuta, Oshogbo ogbomosho etc and not feel as if you've been taken back to the stone age.
Dey play ABA that is not even as fine as Owo town that I come from abi u want us to start debating it tell me which part in ABA is okay from Ariara to ayanrun,to osisioma junction ..ABA has more gdp than my town yet it looks like somalia

1 Like

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by rickleye: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
MXrep:
You all can see underground drainage here with much greenery and road sweepers because it's a major road.

Can you imagine how many people would be
taken off the unemployment list if you had
1. people clean up every week
2. cut the grass in the middle of the road as well as
3. plant flowers and water the flowers 🌺
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by fineberry(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nairaland no doubt is an interesting place grin grin all kind of people naim dey here....

those dat insult at any slight provocation,

those that leave you alone nd go straight to abuse Ur tribe nd kingmen,

those that knows it all....

Those that will book space but not say anything.

just name it.
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by porthouse7(f): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
maticar:

olosho don drop comment
zombie don reply
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by AriyaTV: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
madridguy:
But Oshogbo people will never run to your Aba. It is Aba people that will be running to Oshogbo.

This your reply na savage.
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
madridguy:
I will not travel to a particular region where everyone is running away from. Maybe those ones you're referring to are from Cotonou.

Cotonou people that speak Yoruba abi. Your own stupidity get rank

1 Like

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by cassyrooy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
kettykings:
With some few ground work, aba can get the level of scenery we see in owerri
Owerri has opened up real good but Rochas failed roads has turned the city to mudlands and dilapidated city!
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by sameks08(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
madridguy:
But Oshogbo people will never run to your Aba. It is Aba people that will be running to Oshogbo.

. Come to Aba over 10k of your girls are roaming the street with barf of agbo just come and see and you will even see more than 15 of them leaving in one room

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Tomek09(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
MXrep:

Which other regions do you travel to?
They hardly travel beyond Ore.

1 Like

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
CaptainFM1:

He's constructing the road to graveyard for the people right? Nice one from him.
be positive okay

I don’t know
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Tomek09(m): 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
Putinofrussia:

SE is a dead region.The Yorubas that you see there bring agbo to you so that you can sit down in your region and not come to pollute the SW with your negativities.
With all the effort,you all still flee from that dungeon of poverty to the rich SW.
What of those tailors??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by MySolace: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
madridguy:

Wot is osogbo person coming to Aba to do? Wot can u offer to Aba people dat dey don't have? Can u stand d business competition in Aba? Aba na hustling area. If body no full no put body... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Tomek09(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
BanyXchi:
delusional ibo, you mean okpa or gala investment? Go and fix your poverty-stricken desolate region
Brown roofian. Even if aluminum zinc is #100, you guys will never use it to roof ur dilapidated mud houses in SW. Tueh

1 Like

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Tomek09(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
omoluka:
Why do Igbos always feel the need to compare their villages and towns with that of SW? What is responsible for this deadly obsession? Inferiority complex or what? I don't get it! Chai undecided
We want SW villages and towns to reflect modernity. Ur enclave is nothing to write home about with brown roof mud houses littered everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Griffon(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
MXrep:
You all can see underground drainage here with much greenery and road sweepers because it's a major road.

You dey snap picture when road dry. Carry your camera come when it rains on this very road and exact location, you’ll surely need a boat as well.
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Tomek09(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
Greenscientist:

Are you ok?

Have you ever been to ogbomoso?
Apart from yoruboid mosques and dilapidated ancient 19th century looking houses, which other thing dey Oshogbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by MySolace: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
madridguy:
I will not travel to a particular region where everyone is running away from. Maybe those ones you're referring to are from Cotonou.

Oga travel and see. It's a candid advice...

Only den u will realize u've been poorly informed about d region.

People are running away from d region... Yet ur brother in another post was making a gest of onitcha, saying its d most crowded city in Nigeria. Ain't u guys a bit confused?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by solybest(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
Do they sweep it on Mondays?
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by MySolace: 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
madridguy:
This one na igbo woman naaa. Why the lie for god sake?

Why u think she b Igbo?

U dey deny ur own? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Tomek09(m): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
shantti:

Is this a joke? Where in osogbo is better than any village in south east

Is it oke baale
Is it sasa
Is it alekuwodo
Is it olaiya
Is it owode
Is it ogo oluwa
Is it igbono
Is it abere
Is it ayepe

Pls where?
No be the osogbo where I served.
U guys should stop instigating hatred pls. We aren't enemies. I have nice Yoruba friends.
Chai, you really know Oshogbo very well ooo. You have taken those ewedu eating miscreants to the cleaners.

1 Like

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Tomek09(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
sameks08:
. Come to Aba over 10k of your girls are roaming the street with barf of agbo just come and see and you will even see more than 15 of them leaving in one room
Dem plenty for Anambra. I want Soludo to ban Agbo and Jedi-Jedi consumption in the State. Even in the remotest part of Igboland, you will find at least 5 agbo sellers there grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by sofiscatedmoron: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
madridguy:

Aba people don't go to oshogbo, but the can go to Lagos which was built from proceed from oil of old eastern region when Lagos was capital of nigery

1 Like

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Bbbwings: 12:40am On Aug 04, 2023
Kay25:

Dey play ABA that is not even as fine as Owo town that I come from abi u want us to start debating it tell me which part in ABA is okay from Ariara to ayanrun,to osisioma junction ..ABA has more gdp than my town yet it looks like somalia
Owo grin Are you being serious?
Guy find better city to use compare o.

1 Like

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Bbbwings: 12:42am On Aug 04, 2023
Abagworo:

Only Lagos is more developed than Aba in the entire Southwest. Forget about propaganda and face facts.
Make una plant more trees.
This is an eyesore grin
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Bbbwings: 12:43am On Aug 04, 2023
ecolime:
See the nonsense we are celebrating in 2023. Chaii cry
As in.
Ordinary road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo / If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.