Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) (60210 Views)

Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! / Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by ecolime(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
See the nonsense we are celebrating in 2023. Chaii cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Eric7350: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Despite the fact that Aba is not a state capital yet it's better than most so-called cities in SW. You can't be in Abeokuta, Oshogbo ogbomosho etc and not feel as if you've been taken back to the stone age.

You nailed it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Eric7350: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Despite the fact that Aba is not a state capital yet it's better than most so-called cities in SW. You can't be in Abeokuta, Oshogbo ogbomosho etc and not feel as if you've been taken back to the stone age.

You nailed, can’t stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by BanyXchi: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
greggng:

The question I wanna ask is simple ..do any Nigeria has right to ask his fellow Nigerian not to live in any state of his choice ? Is on record the igbos fought war for the purpose of hav8ng there own country....but the Nigerian nation doesn't want them to go...Anyone fighting such course is being seen as terrorist...why not grant them what they are asking for ...then if you see them in ogun or lagos ...then you will be vindicated ...

However even if you see them.in those states after separation you will respect them the more cos they will be your investor ...Everyone knows how Chinese investors are using your people in the factory...ie wemco, wahum etc...despite there exploitation you still worship them . Trust me if this country us divided...you will worship an igbo man cos you will beg for there investment .

Wr should becareful what we say and how we say it . Call for referendum and ask igbos if they wanna live this zoo...All of them will gladly say yes . The only 2 percent that will say no are those who join hand with the power that be to perpetrate injustice against the igbos
delusional ibo, you mean okpa or gala investment? Go and fix your poverty-stricken desolate region

1 Like

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by okorogodwin4(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
The brown roof zombies will still complain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by PsychoTheRapist: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin
Mad man grin
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
Emperor5:
I haven't been in Aba but it seems abians are bunch of ungrateful elements. I believe All this road are good years back but they fail to show it during Ikpazu administration just to score him poor.
Just few months after otti inauguration they began to credit some Ikpazu accomplishment to him.

Of course Ikpeazu did well going by every parameter used in comparison to other Governors but there was media conspiracy against him just like was done against Okorocha in Imo. The focus was more on fault finding not the gains made.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Guyman01: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
Penguin2:

And that’s the reason Osogbo people know nothing apart from red roofs.

They think life starts and ends with red roof.

And every attempt to educate them that there are Aluminum zincs and Metrotiles always ends on deaf ears.

You must be pained that you will no longer be seeing dirty pictures from Aba to post.
Otti is dealing with them, they are running out of dirty places to snap and post about Aba which will soon be among the cleanest cities in Nigeria if they continue this momentum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Alliswell248: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
they are many in Aba o
Selling Agbo and doing furniture work
Don’t say what you don’t know

Keep deceiving yourself.....
South westerners are not economic migrants...
Less than 100k South westerners in the whole of SE.
That unfriendly place. Even PO, Obiano after governing there has ran away to Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by maimalari: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
MXrep:

Aba City center has underground drainage. But when you post new road construction at the outskirts some will start shouting "open gutters" as if Lagos, Abuja, PH don't have open gutters at the outskirts
All these roads including the ones by OP were done by Ikpeazu in addition to the flyover, schools, hospitals. Etc. i witnessed the construction stages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Angel55555(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

The same Abeokuta in Ogun state?
Stop what you're smoking, Sir.
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Kcdojoto(m): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
Emperor5:
I haven't been in Aba but it seems abians are bunch of ungrateful elements. I believe All this road are good years back but they fail to show it during Ikpazu administration just to score him poor.
Just few months after otti inauguration they began to credit some Ikpazu accomplishment to him.
sorry I don't think so, because old express road in particular, I left that place in 2007 it was motorable though, it wasn't a good road but when I came back in 2014 mehn!!!,old express road was blocked by women selling food stuffs, I mean, that place had turned into a market place, that's a major road o that links from one major street/road to another, what caused it? UNATTENDED ROAD that becomes so bad that market women took advantage of it
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Dododawa01: 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

You are right but that's y some fool are leaving your region to come d so called SW to look for greener pasture. O boy grow up
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by omoluka: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
Why do Igbos always feel the need to compare their villages and towns with that of SW? What is responsible for this deadly obsession? Inferiority complex or what? I don't get it! Chai undecided
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by dbestuncle: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

You mean the same Aba where the road is their dump site.
They dump their dirts on the road.
Thank God for this cleaning work. A city that God has been keeping from the outburst of terrible pandemic because of dirt's.
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Yankee101: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Sit at home failed ekpa don become okpa
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by porthouse7(f): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
Cantonese:

Bros hold it there with that your poor man’s thinking. Your ignorance is disgraceful. Your baba so pe mentality will lead you nowhere.

Well, birth certificates issued in Lagos serve the same purpose as birth certificates of other states of the federation. I do not think you have one.

Sincerely you leeches, who label other tribes whatever you like, out of shame cannot mention your states. You may take your time to ask your people how they migrated to Lagos, that is if you are resident in Lagos.

Maybe you do not even understand what the word “invade” means. But if I follow your boyish interpretation, you clearly think that Lagos is paved with gold everywhere and so people rush to pick up gold on the streets. If it were so, you myopically forgot that Nigerians across all states make their living where they habit, and wealth is spread all over. Wherever you go to in the country, you find wealthy people. It is only the poor, lazy and shallow minded, who look at other people’s successes and cry.

Lagos by birthday is golden to Ur landlocked tribe, a bragging thing among Ur village meeting conversation, I have seen several heavily pregnant Igbo woman coming to deliver in Lagos
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
madridguy:
But Oshogbo people will never run to your Aba. It is Aba people that will be running to Oshogbo.

Mumu. Plenty Yoruba agbo sellers and co are in the East. Are you okay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
madridguy:
I will not travel to a particular region where everyone is running away from. Maybe those ones you're referring to are from Cotonou.

Yet the second state in Nigeria in terms of population density is Anambra, after Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Greenscientist: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

No normal person who has visited Aba and Ogbomosho will ever compare them in anything. Where are the roads in ogbomosho? Even your state capitals don't have better roads than Aba yet you're mentioning a slum like ogbomosho?

Continue deceiving yourself.

Are you ok?

Have you ever been to ogbomoso?
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Greenscientist: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ogene001:

Which year? Aba had very bad roads but rapid reconstruction started in 2015. Right now, Aba has better roads than Lagos

😁 Portharcourt road
Osisioma road -
Flyover road
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by sangresan(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Can you see how the average Igbo boy reasons, especially the obiidindinrin? Aba is now a place of pride, but 6 months ago, they regarded the place as an hell hole.

They will soon tell us that Ibos from Abia are no longer exporting poverty into other regions under the guise of migration.
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by BurialGround: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
madridguy:
But Oshogbo people will never run to your Aba. It is Aba people that will be running to Oshogbo.

The reason your motehrs, sisters and wives don't pay tax toady is because of Aba women hence Aba women riot was coined in 2019.
Tell me one good thing from Oshogbo.

2 Likes

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Dareal90s(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
Adaisback:
say what you know. Your people full south east now. Just in Amawbia street alone, I can count up to 100 Yorubas especially from Osun state there. Travel and see. Stop hiding in that hole called Ogbomosho to type rubbish
But same u said they don't travel, are you so confused?
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by jojothaiv(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
Another emotional laden thread, trust hell and bullets filled rain to drop today.
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Franky9584(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
...but wait oo
The pictures am seeing above, is it really Aba that I know?
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by olakan22: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Ogbomoso is not a state capital. I wonder what your list is about though
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by willibounce1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

cheesy grin you wish!
Why your brothers nor gree stay for aba? Why are they running to Ibadan, Ogun, Lagos, Osun, kaduna, Kano and so on? What SW states have been doing since 19kokoro, una just start am for una village and the mukpas OP see it as something that is worth celebrating? Tufikwa
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
Penguin2:

And that’s the reason Osogbo people know nothing apart from red roofs.

They think life starts and ends with red roof.

And every attempt to educate them that there are Aluminum zincs and Metrotiles always ends on deaf ears.

You must be pained that you will no longer be seeing dirty pictures from Aba to post.
you are funny bro,can you buy metrotiles and aluminum zinc with selling adbo and doing furniture work?fortunes are made by those that take the risk to journey to other places were there are more opportunities because the people'of that land cannot properly tap such opportunities

1 Like

Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by Biafraaa: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Them plenty here
You carry evidence. No need to explain tire.🤣
Re: Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) by maticar: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
porthouse7:
they are preparing to invade SW again tonight, desperate tribe coming to give birth in Lagos just to have Lagos birth certificate
olosho don drop comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.