Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? (8761 Views)

What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? / Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by Barrywhite8620: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2011
Da Doctor:

mumu! i know u must rise and speak rubbish

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Aba bro!must u use vocarbs? grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by 9jageek: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2011
Just ignore her, pretend she doesnt exist, If she's innocent, god go dump you too.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by Skii(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2011
Bleeping her girlfriend is a sure banker but how do you get to do that?
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by kunmibola(m): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2011
@Poster,
Tell her you tested positive 2 HIV, LOLz, She go pick race! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by Texther(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2011
very funny responses
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by Barrywhite8620: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2011
@poster,u wanna dump her?
Just give me her contact,i'll dump her 4 u wink
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by Parnassuss(m): 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2011
I recommend you start pestering her for asss sex. That's a sure banker!
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by Lachynos2k2(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2011
go and contact HIV for'real'and show her the lab result,
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by cantell(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2011
Parnassuss:

Thats disgusting bro!
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by 27naira(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2011
Da Doctor:

grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by engrj(m): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2011
@poster u don sufer die here. smiley smiley see de causes here alone smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by begwong: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2011
Buy her a gift,kneel down and shed a drum filled of real tears tongue
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by pinkrex(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2011
Parnassuss:

I'm sure you are talking from experience undecided
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by JangoDB: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2011
@ Poster. I tried this last year and it worked pretty good. Drink 4litres of concentrated raw acid in her very presence. The result is amazing
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by pinkrex(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2011
Jango-D-B:

@ Poster. I tried this last year and it worked pretty good. Drink 4litres of concentrated raw acid in her very presence. The result is amazing

Foolish post. No offiense undecided
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by KIDIKENYI: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2011
Tell her with a low voice "PLEASE I DON'T LOVE YOU ANY LONGER" Have a nice day, TEARSSSSSSSSS
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by MMM2(m): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2011
kill her angry
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by johncasey1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2011
M M M:

kill her angry
And dump the body PERFECT SOLUTION 2 A STOOMPID KWENSHON
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by salix9ice(m): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2011
Tell her you are gay
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by vybe: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2011
guy why u wan dump a woman after u don bey am to be ur girl friend finish u come want dump am god punish u if no get watin to talk
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by YemiUnltd: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2011
Sometime you may find you need to dump a girl if you cant envision any meaningful future with her

I can only come up with these. Choose according to your morality:-
1.   Call her and calmly explain things to her - reasons etc
2.   Get annoyed at her slightest 'mess-up' and use that as an excuse to dump her
3.   Do it 'Nollywood Style' (one of your sugar-mouth guy gets to take her out and you get to stumble upon them/her redhanded) - there, you get your excuse to dump her grin grin grin
4.   Start making issues of her bad traits you've got to put up with before (if she lies etc)
5.   Stop giving her cash and gifts like Daddy Christmas and trust me she'll be gone before you get a chance to dump her.
6.   Start rolling with another Hoe - better still have another hoe around the moment you know she'll be visiting (but you may lucky if you escape with a broken skull grin grin grin)

Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2011
The Best way is to tell her you have a serious family problem that demands at least N1.9m to solve. Ask your friends to call u every 5 minutes when you are with her and each time, shout on the phone to your purported family members. I will find where to borrow the money, I cant kill myself. I am doing all I can.  Then tell the girl, you wanna travel to village, and will be there for 3 months. Dont pick her calls. She go find level.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by tellwisdom: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2011

[size=36pt]DIVEDDDDDDDDDDDDD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by ogbuefi26: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2011
ahhahahahah I LOVE THIS TOPIC VERY MUCH COS MOST YOUNG BOYS AND MARRIED MEN DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP, VIA DUMPING A GIRL,

PLZ THERE IS A PROVEN WAY TO DUMP A GIRL AND I INVENTED IT AND IT'S WORKING FOR PEOPLE I GAVE THE IDEA TO AND IT WORKED FOR ME EVEN TILL NOW,

WHY DID I SAY TILL NOW, AM HAPPY MARRIED WITH A SON, BUT STILL MY OLD FRIENDS STILL WANT A FLING WITH ME,

ANSWER :----- DEMAND MONEY, RECHARGE CARDS, PHONES, WATCH, GOOD PAIRS OF SHOES AND ETC, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE CALLS TO HER, LET HER BE THE ONE TO BE CALLING YOU ALL THE TIME, AND WHEN EVER SHE CALLS, TELL HER YOU DONT HAVE ME THAT SHE SHOULD HELP, DEMAND ALL THE ABOVE @ INTERVALS, IF SHE WANTS SEX, TELL HER TO BOOK A ROOM IN A NICE HOTEL,  WITH THIS FORMULA NA RUN SHE GO PICK AFTER DOING 1 OR 2 THINGS FOR U,

TRY IT AND BE HAPPY
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by yeballs(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2011
that is an uncalled-for question, after you have used her well enough crap,
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by splitnaija(m): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2011
Yemi_Unltd:

Sometime you may find you need to dump a girl if you cant envision any meaningful future with her

I can only come up with these. Choose according to your morality:-
1.   Call her and calmly explain things to her - reasons etc
2.   Get annoyed at her slightest 'mess-up' and use that as an excuse to dump her
3.   Do it 'Nollywood Style' (one of your sugar-mouth guy gets to take her out and you get to stumble upon them/her redhanded) - there, you get your excuse to dump her grin grin grin
4.   Start making issues of her bad traits you've got to put up with before (if she lies etc)
5.   Stop giving her cash and gifts like Daddy Christmas and trust me she'll be gone before you get a chance to dump her.
6.   Start rolling with another Hoe - better still have another hoe around the moment you know she'll be visiting (but you may lucky if you escape with a broken skull grin grin grin)

I'm okay with number 2.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by deavicky(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2011
change Ur phone line pick up Ur luggage and leave the town. and if u get to the next town and there is need for u to dump again, do the same thing. try it, it's works
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by Imoobot(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2011
Arrange som woman pix n kip in ur house invite her 1day n explain 2 her dt they r all ur gals friend bt all of them die afta 3 3 mnths of dating n dat since dem u hv nt met any oda gal again except ha. Wit dat she ll 4bid u n dats end d story
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2011
OP stop giving her money and she go disappear grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by Jumicke: 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2011
U are a big fool ! When u know u wanted to dump her, y go for then.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by moshoodn(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2011
Stu.pid replies and insults!

Do people still have their brain?
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2011
IF UR IN LAGOS DUMP HER IN D PSP TRUCK, If ur nt in lag, Well drive dwn 2 lag

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! I Only See Him At Night / Dicks Will Be Useless In The Next 50 Years / See What This Girl Posted On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.