Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD (4174 Views)

What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Sincere Milk — God Calls Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by bobestman(m): 9:39am On Aug 07, 2023
Corrections:

pls who wrote the book from which you read all these? Are you for real?
I tell you things in the same bible you read. Nothing new. You guys don't know what was hidden from many in that book. Well endtime is a code for the end of such lies. The truth will hurt you
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Dtruthspeaker: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2023
bobestman:
Even a baby will answer you that is why i ignored you. The messiah came to correct the wrong things the ppl do in the sense that day are keeping the law. These things had been even since the OT days. The messiah keep correcting them. See Matt 5-7. I won't tell you cos this is very simple. You just want to find sth to argue

Then be the baby who answers the question if indeed it is True, for i did not ask what the Messiah came to do. This is off point.

I asked "which wrongs was in The Law" since you said "there are many wrongs in The Law? So, show some proof, of some of the many wrong Laws if in Truth you have them.
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Ken4Christ: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I told you back then that, it means."THE DESTINATION/PURPOSE OF THE LAW". I told you then that Paul was a laeyer and his writings are "A legal View and analysis of the acts Jesus Christ in the Eye of The Law". This how the topic would have been framed on Channels Tv if he could have been interviewed by them.

I told you all this and i am tired of your stubbornness and endless moving argument. First, it was Ephesians, i.answered then you moved to Romans, i have again answered. Then you will move again to Galatians or another Romans ... i have done alll these before about 3 times and I am tired. So please let me be.

Go through this excerpt from my book titled, Is The Church Under the Law of Moses?

Chapter Eight

Proofs That the Law of Moses Has Been Abolished

Scriptures pointing to the end of the Law are too numerous to be ignored. We will look at some of them in this chapter;

“And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the Law of Moses.” (Acts 13:39)

“For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.” (Romans 6:14)

But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.” (Romans 7:6)

“For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.” (Romans 10:4)

“Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.” (Galatians 3:13-14)

“But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.” (Galatians 3:23-25)

“Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace.” (Ephesians 2:15)

“Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross.” (Colossians 2:14)

“For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.” (Hebrews 7:18)

“For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.” (Hebrews 7:12)

“And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.” (Hebrews 9:15)

“Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.” (Hebrews 10:9)

All these scriptures speak for themselves. It will only take a dishonest person to still argue that the law has not ended. Just as we have crooks in the society, we also have spiritual crooks in the church who will twist the scriptures to their own destruction.
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Ken4Christ: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
bobestman:
Go and do your research. Paul who wrote that observed the passover and sabbath. The messiah and disciples did till their death. I guess they are under the law right? You ppl don't know what was and was not in your bible that is why you ppl are decieved

Please, read Chapter Five of my book, 'Is the Church Under the Law of Moses?

Chapter Five

The Shortcoming of the Law of Moses

1. The Law Brought a Curse on the Jews
“For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse (spelt out in Deut. 28:15-68), for it is written cursed be every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of in the book of the law to do them” (Gal. 3:10).

Under the Law of Moses, the Jews got blessed by keeping the law (Deut. 28:1-14) and got cursed for breaking the law (Deut. 28:15-68). History reveals that they couldn't keep the laws and consequently came under the curse. Their inability to keep the laws was because of their carnal nature (Rom. 7:14). It takes a spiritual man to keep a spiritual law.

2. The Law Brought Wrath on the Jews

“Because the law worketh wrath, for where no law is, there is no transgression” (Rom. 4:15). A typical example as mentioned above is recorded in Num. 11:1, where the fire of the Lord was kindled against the Jews when they murmured and complained against Moses. Many of the Jews died. In another instance recorded in Num. 21:5-6, fiery serpents were sent to bite the people when they spoke against God and Moses. In contrast, they were not punished when they committed similar offence under Abrahamic covenant. (Ex. 16:2 & 17:3). There was no mercy under the Law of Moses; sin attracted death penalty under the law. (Heb. 10:28). Stubbornness under the law also attracted death penalty (Deut. 21:18-21). Also if a lady was loses her virginity before marriage and the husband found out, she was stoned to death (Deut. 22:13-21). A young man who gathered sticks on the Sabbath day was not exempted from death penalty (Num. 15:32-36).

“He that despised Moses law died without mercy under two or three witnesses” (Heb. 10:28). “And the commandment which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death” (Rom. 7:14).

When David numbered Israel against God’s will, 70,000 Jews died within a short space of time. (2 Sam. 24). This is why Paul calls the Law, ministry of condemnation and death. (2 Cor. 3:7-9)

3. The Law Made Nothing Perfect.

“For the law made nothing perfect but the bringing in of a better hope did by which we draw nigh unto God” (Heb. 7:19).
If the law made nothing perfect for the Jews and it won't do any better for the church.

4. The Law Made No One Perfect.

“For the law having a shadow of good things to come and not the very image of the things can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect (as pertaining to the conscience)” (Heb. 10:1).

See also Heb. 9:9. What Paul is saying here is that the Old Covenant sacrifices couldn't remove the guilt of sin. So trying to obey the laws will never take away the guilt of sin. Only faith in the blood of Jesus will remove the guilt of sin.

“For if the blood of bulls and goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh, how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God. For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats should take away sins” (Heb. 9:13-14, 10:4).

5. The Law Could Not Give Life.

“Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid, for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness would have been by the law. For what the law could not do (produce life), in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin condemned sin in the flesh. And the commandment which was ordained to life I found to be unto death. For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof” (Gal. 3:21, Rom. 8:3, 7:10, Heb. 7:18).

6. The Law Came To Amplify Sin

“What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay I had not known sin but by the law. For I had not known lust except the law had said THOU SHALL NOT COVET. But sin taking occasion by the commandment wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law, sin was dead” (Rom. 7:7-cool

7. The Law Could Not Give The Jews Ability To Live Above Sin.

“For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh. God sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin condemned sin in the flesh. For that which I do I allow not, for what I would, that do I not but what I hate, that do I. If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. For I know that in me (that is in my flesh) dwelleth no good thing for to will is present in me but how to perform that which is good I find not” (Rom. 8:3, 7:15-18).

8. Under the Law, the Jews Could Not Have Personal Fellowship with God or Approach Him.

“And the LORD said unto Moses. Go down; charge the people lest they break through unto the LORD to gaze and many of them perish. And let the priest also, which come near to the LORD, sanctify themselves, lest the LORD break forth upon them. And Moses said unto the LORD, the people cannot come up to Mount Sinai…..” But into the second (most holy place) went the high priest ALONE once every year…” (Ex.19:21-23, Heb. 9:7).

“And they said unto Moses, speak thou with us, and we will hear, but let not God speak with us lest we die. And the people stood AFAR OFF and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was” (Ex. 20: 19, 21).

9. If You Break One Law, You Have Broken All the Laws

“For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all” (James2:10).

There're over 600 laws the Jews had to obey. Deut. 22:5 which most of our churches is using to bring confusion is just one of them. For instance, verse 9 of the same chapter says the Jews shouldn't' plant two different kind of crops on the same farm land. Also, verse 11 says they shouldn't' put on garment of mixed fabrics. How many of those trying to obey Deut. 22:5 keep these other laws? If the New Testament Saints were to live by the Law of Moses, virtually everyone would have been guilty of breaking the law. None of us for instance keeps the law of Sabbath. Even those who worship on Sabbath days are not necessarily keeping it. No form of work was to be done on it. Not even cooking or clean-ups.

10. The Presence of the Law Brought Condemnation to the Gentiles

The presence of the law implied condemnation for the Gentiles because they were excluded from the covenant. The law stood as a wall separating the Jews from the Gentiles. It also led to hostility between both races therefore creating enmity. (Eph. 2:11-16).

Thank God this condemnation is taken away only in Christ;

“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.” (Romans 8:1)

The wall of separation between the Jews and the Gentiles brought by the law had been removed;

“For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace.” (Ephesians 2:14-15)
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Dtruthspeaker: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ken4Christ:
...All these scriptures speak for themselves. It will only take a dishonest person to still argue that the law has not ended. Just as we have crooks in the society, we also have spiritual crooks in the church who will twist the scriptures to their own destruction.

Twice have i answered today and I even predicted that you would move again and now you confirm it.

If you love your soul you better wittdraw your book and issue a warning notifying everyone that you made it in error. For you are not a lawyer therefore you erred in going beyond yourself to interprete Paul's legal writngs even though you are not a lawyer and even defying Peters Warning that Paul's writing can only be understood by lawyers.

As i.said, its your life and death.
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by bobestman(m): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Then be the baby who answers the question if indeed it is True, for i did not what the Messiah came to do. This is off point.

I asked "which wrongs was in The Law" since you said "there are many wrongs in The Law? So, show some proof, of some of the many wrong Laws if in Truth you have them.
How many times have you mention me? You just want to argue when their is nothing to argue. You are just looking for attention. Were the Jews keeping the laws rightly when the messiah came? Stoning someone caught in adultery, is it not from the laws? What did the messiah said about it? Didn't the messiah accuse them of following traditions men? Now all this and many i didn't put down here are they not of the laws? Are they wrongs or right? The ppl hide under the law to do evil. The messiah was not against the law but the wrongs they do hiding under the law. You are just looking for attention
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by bobestman(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
@Ken4Christ go and burn that book. You don't understand what you are teaching
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Ken4Christ: 11:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
bobestman:
@Ken4Christ go and burn that book. You don't understand what you are teaching

Refute my claims based on scriptures and not based on personal opinions that can't be substantiated with scripture.

Even the Apostles of the early church deliberated on this issue and concluded that the law of Moses is a yoke that must not be put on the church. Read the passage below;

Acts 15:5-6
5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses. note

6 And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter

Read their conclusion;

Acts 15:24
24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom WE GAVE NO SUCH COMMANDMENT.

Acts 15:28-29
28 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you NO GREATER BURDEN THAN THESE NECESSARY THINGS;

29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

Read the whole chapter for better understanding.

Even an earlier verse in Acts 13 says;

Acts 13:39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which YE COULD NOT BE JUSTIFIED BY THE LAW OF MOSES.

Dtruthspeaker
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Dtruthspeaker: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Refute my claims based on scriptures and not based on personal opinions that can't be substantiated with scripture...
Dtruthspeaker

I have refuted it twice using the same scriptures you presented but did you listen? So don't bother me.
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Ken4Christ: 7:28am On Aug 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I have refuted it twice using the same scriptures you presented but did you listen? So don't bother me.

Grace and Law of Moses are mutually exclusive events. They can't exist together. This is Paul's argument in the verse below;

Romans 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works (Law of Moses): otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works (Law of Moses), then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Note that works in this context refers to the Law of Moses. The law is a work system.
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by bobestman(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2023
@Ken4Christ. You know nothing about the book you read. The Messiah was never against the law and you should be concerned with what he said about issues not what Paul said. Many things Paul taught contradicts what the Messiah said. Paul was doing the biddings of the Vatican. He called himself a christian but he is also the leader of the sect of the Nazarenes a group that keep all the laws Acts 24:5. He said the laws were done away but he observed the sabbath and passover Acts 13:14;42-44; 17:2. Acts 12:4; 1 Cor 5:7-8. Many of you don't know who is Paul. In your NT before you teach anything ensure that it is in line with what the messiah taught. They might even tell you he said so. You ppl need wisdom to understand what was and what is not in that book. Many things in the NT after the messiah were influnced by the Vatican. The messiah came to fulfil/abrogate/correct the wrongs in the law. Afterwards he and his disciples kept everything till their death. Burn that your book. Many of you are in error.
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Dtruthspeaker: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Grace and Law of Moses are mutually exclusive events. They can't exist together. This is Paul's argument in the verse below;

Romans 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works (Law of Moses): otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works (Law of Moses), then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Note that works in this context refers to the Law of Moses. The law is a work system.

That is not the meaning of Paul's statement and he did not even say Law of Moses, he said works. When he wanted say Law of Moses, or Works of Law, he said it.

So you are the one committing the crime of adding to the bible. See, now you are committing more sins to cover your sins.

You better fear The Lord and run away from matters you are not trained for. Bye
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Dtruthspeaker: 8:03am On Aug 08, 2023
bobestman:
...Many things Paul taught contradicts what the Messiah said. Paul was doing the biddings of the Vatican...

They do not neither was did the will of the Vatican and he was thrown into prison because of God.

His writings is a Law Document like reading the election petition documents that the lawyers have put in court. And you lay men will not interprete it well, which is why Peter warned you lay men to approach Paul's letter with extreme caution.
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by bobestman(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

They do not neither was did the will of the Vatican and he was thrown into prison because of God.

His writings is a Law Document like reading the election petition documents that the lawyers have put in court. And you lay men will not interprete it well, which is why Peter warned you lay men to approach Paul's letter with extreme caution.
Mr cut cut. Lol and lol. Let me just lol
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Dtruthspeaker: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2023
bobestman:
How many times have you mention me? You just want to argue when their is nothing to argue. You are just looking for attention. Were the Jews keeping the laws rightly when the messiah came?
Stoning someone caught in adultery, is it not from the laws? What did the messiah said about it? Didn't the messiah accuse them of following traditions men? Now all this and many i didn't put down here are they not of the laws? Are they wrongs or right? The ppl hide under the law to do evil. The messiah was not against the law but the wrongs they do hiding under the law. You are just looking for attention

See how you lumped and packed everything together like you do not want me to find something. That trick does not work with me. Ill sort the wrongs ffrom the right in my mext response.
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Dtruthspeaker: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2023
bobestman:
Mr cut cut. Lol and lol. Let me just lol

grin We all love A.O.C (Areas of Concentration) makes issues identifiable and clearer and easy to learn.
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Dtruthspeaker: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2023
bobestman:
How many times have you mention me? You just want to argue when their is nothing to argue. You are just looking for attention.

You said,"there are many wrongs in The Law". So you must point it out o, let us see it, if it is True! grin

bobestman:

Were the Jews keeping the laws rightly when the messiah came?

That is not the question asked. The question is
You said,"there are many wrongs in The Law". So please lay them out, let us see if it is True.

bobestman:

Stoning someone caught in adultery, is it not from the laws? What did the messiah said about it? Didn't the messiah accuse them of following traditions men? Now all this and many i didn't put down here are they not of the laws? Are they wrongs or right? The ppl hide under the law to do evil. The messiah was not against the law but the wrongs they do hiding under the law. You are just looking for attention

For clariity and precision, do i take it that you are saying The Law against adultery is one of the wrongs which you say is in The Law?
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Ken4Christ: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is not the meaning of Paul's statement and he did not even say Law of Moses, he said works. When he wanted say Law of Moses, or Works of Law, he said it.

So you are the one committing the crime of adding to the bible. See, now you are committing more sins to cover your sins.

You better fear The Lord and run away from matters you are not trained for. Bye

You are the one who need to run for your life.

The law of Moses is referred to as the letter that kills.

It is known as the ministry of condemnation.

The scripture also calls it the ministry of death.

In another place, it is called the yoke of bondage.

Please, free yourself from that yoke. If you must keep the law, you must keep the over 600 instructions it contains. If you break just one, you have broken all.

Just as Paul wrote;

Galatians 6:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Even circumcision which was one of the most sacred law is no longer neccesary - Galatians 5:6.

Why not thank me for opening your eyes. Rather, you prefer to remain in the dark.
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Ken4Christ: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2023
bobestman:
@Ken4Christ. You know nothing about the book you read. The Messiah was never against the law and you should be concerned with what he said about issues not what Paul said. Many things Paul taught contradicts what the Messiah said. Paul was doing the biddings of the Vatican. He called himself a christian but he is also the leader of the sect of the Nazarenes a group that keep all the laws Acts 24:5. He said the laws were done away but he observed the sabbath and passover Acts 13:14;42-44; 17:2. Acts 12:4; 1 Cor 5:7-8. Many of you don't know who is Paul. In your NT before you teach anything ensure that it is in line with what the messiah taught. They might even tell you he said so. You ppl need wisdom to understand what was and what is not in that book. Many things in the NT after the messiah were influnced by the Vatican. The messiah came to fulfil/abrogate/correct the wrongs in the law. Afterwards he and his disciples kept everything till their death. Burn that your book. Many of you are in error.

Apostle Paul was called by the Lord Jesus himself and Paul said that the things he taught was received by revelation.

None of the Apostles condemned Paul's teachings. Rather, it was Paul who rebuked Peter on one occasion for his hypocrisy.
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Dtruthspeaker: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You are the one who need to run for your life.

The law of Moses is referred to as the letter that kills...

See it. I answer you and then you flee to another issue. I won't help you clear all of the mess you created for yourself, you clear it up yourself, if you like. It is enough that you see that i answer you and you run to another place, even 3 or 4 times have i done it. So your choice to live or die. E.O.D
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Ken4Christ: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See it. I answer you and then you flee to another issue. I won't help you clear all of the mess you created for yourself, you clear it up yourself, if you like. It is enough that you see that i answer you and you run to another place, even 3 or 4 times have i done it. So your choice to live or die. E.O.D

Pride will destroy you. You have the same spirit as that of a Jehovah Witness.

1 Like

Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Corrections: 7:53am On Aug 09, 2023
Gmorning
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by sonmvayina(m): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2023
This is exactly what the romans intended...

to draw people away from obeying Gods laws. And make them rebels...

now they are against Gods divine laws...

do you people know why the law was given in the first place?
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by bobestman(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Apostle Paul was called by the Lord Jesus himself and Paul said that the things he taught was received by revelation.

None of the Apostles condemned Paul's teachings. Rather, it was Paul who rebuked Peter on one occasion for his hypocrisy.
it is a free world man. Let it be as you understand. But know that you are ignorant concerning this issue
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by bobestman(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See how you lumped and packed everything together like you do not want me to find something. That trick does not work with me. Ill sort the wrongs ffrom the right in my mext response.
Stop fooling yourself man. Their is nothing to argue here. I don't waste my time in unprofitable argument.
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Dtruthspeaker: 3:04am On Aug 10, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Pride will destroy you. You have the same spirit as that of a Jehovah Witness.

Says you running from place to place even after I have corrected you 3 times in just this thread alone. You are the very example of the isrealites who left Egypt.
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Dtruthspeaker: 3:21am On Aug 10, 2023
bobestman:
Stop fooling yourself man. Their is nothing to argue here. I don't waste my time in unprofitable argument.

There is.

You made an allegation and i have asked you for its proof and you made some unclear ramblings like you are saying The Law against adultery is an example.

So I asked you directly is The Law against adultery one of the wrongs which you say is in The Law?

Say it directly and stand by it if you truly think this is true and stop trying to run away from it which clearly proves that you already know that you are lying. So confirm, is The Law against adultery one of the wrongs which you say is in The Law?

1 Like

Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Ken4Christ: 9:23am On Aug 10, 2023
bobestman:
it is a free world man. Let it be as you understand. But know that you are ignorant concerning this issue

I am not ignorant because I am backing up every single teaching with God's word which you can't refute.
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by bobestman(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2023
Ken4Christ:

I am not ignorant because I am backing up every single teaching with God's word which you can't refute.
God's word or the Vatican account of God's. True ancient scripture are against many thing you religious lots teach. It may take you another life time to understand these things but thanks to the age we are, the age Acquarious/truth/light bastardised as Endtime. The end of all lies in your religions and in your books. When i tell you that you don't know what is and what is not in your bible i know what am saying. Many of you are highly ignorant and brainwashed
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by bobestman(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

There is.

You made an allegation and i have asked you for its proof and you made some unclear ramblings like you are saying The Law against adultery is an example.

So I asked you directly is The Law against adultery one of the wrongs which you say is in The Law?

Say it directly and stand by it if you truly think this is true and stop trying to run away from it which clearly proves that you already know that you are lying. So confirm, is The Law against adultery one of the wrongs which you say is in The Law?

And i gave you one but you said it is not a wrong. You keep mentioning me and asking same thing. Is it not in the law to stone to death those caught in adultery? How did the messiah treat that issue? Is it a wrong or right? I have repeated myself. Atimes ignoring you is the best thing. You have nothing
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Ken4Christ: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
bobestman:
God's word or the Vatican account of God's. True ancient scripture are against many thing you religious lots teach. It may take you another life time to understand these things but thanks to the age we are, the age Acquarious/truth/light bastardised as Endtime. The end of all lies in your religions and in your books. When i tell you that you don't know what is and what is not in your bible i know what am saying. Many of you are highly ignorant and brainwashed

You don't put new wine in old bottles.
Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by Dtruthspeaker: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
bobestman:
Is it not in the law to stone to death those caught in adultery? How did the messiah treat that issue? Is it a wrong or right?

We saw how He treated the issue and did He Say The Law was wrong?

No!

He Said, the executor (Judge) of The Law must be blameless (sinless) as The Law also Commanded.

So, clearly it was the enforcers of The Law and not The Law who were wrong and unjust for the crime of adultery requires 2 offenders as they had done.

Leaving the question which any reasonable and Just Judge must ask which is "Where is the man?"

And clearly they were covering the man which is the beginning of their sin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'ardi,' Oldest Human Ancestor, Unveiled / Atheism Is Not A Religion! (the Hardcore Debate Version) Challenge To Uyi Iredia / Let's Put T. B Joshua's Doctrines To The Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.