Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Why Is Saliva Unhealthy As Lubricant And Giving Head Is Healthy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Saliva Unhealthy As Lubricant And Giving Head Is Healthy (1266 Views)

A Gorilla Caught On Camera Giving Head To His Partner. / Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Saliva Unhealthy As Lubricant And Giving Head Is Healthy by jaeyking(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
Let's look at this two case scenario

Case one: she gives the guy deep Mouth Gig, the guy doesn't wipe, then straight up inserts it in her vagina for sex.
Is that not the same as using saliva because the dick is still cover in saliva

Case two: a guy gives a lady head, has licked everywhere lickable and remember he is using his tongue which has saliva to do this action.

So let's discuss why is using saliva as lubricant unhealthy but giving head is healthy

Npflmod
Please help
Let's learn

1 Like

Re: Why Is Saliva Unhealthy As Lubricant And Giving Head Is Healthy by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
Mumu topic.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Saliva Unhealthy As Lubricant And Giving Head Is Healthy by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
This pretender above ☝️ does worse in reality but hides in this faceless forum to portray an image that doesn't define him. Say no to premarital sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Saliva Unhealthy As Lubricant And Giving Head Is Healthy by Iyasaburi: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
Rayban25:
Mumu topic.

It is an avenue for education from people who knows.

Don't always condemn what you are not interested in.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Saliva Unhealthy As Lubricant And Giving Head Is Healthy by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
This pretender above ☝️ do worse in reality but hides in this faceless forum to portray an image that doesn't defines him. Say no to premarital sex.

*does
*define

You're welcome. Meet pansophist for more English tutorials

1 Like

Re: Why Is Saliva Unhealthy As Lubricant And Giving Head Is Healthy by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2023
Rayban25:

*does
*define

You are a promiscuous man disguising, that's the point.
Re: Why Is Saliva Unhealthy As Lubricant And Giving Head Is Healthy by DevilishMan: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
First of, why will you need lube?
Na evening newspaper you dey Bleep??

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Saliva Unhealthy As Lubricant And Giving Head Is Healthy by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
You are a promiscuous man disguising, that's the point.

Iyaebe, no matter how much you chase me around on this forum like a tsetse fly, you'll never have a taste of my ponron.

Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Saliva Unhealthy As Lubricant And Giving Head Is Healthy by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
Rayban25:

Iyaebe, no matter how much you chase me around on this forum like a tsetse fly, you'll never have a taste of my ponron.

Know this and know peace.
hehehe see as he Dy famz himself, I'm returning the energy from you and some people (redpillers) in this forum, your dot is not attractive, brothel babes have finished you.

Re: Why Is Saliva Unhealthy As Lubricant And Giving Head Is Healthy by Proserpina: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Why Is Saliva Unhealthy As Lubricant And Giving Head Is Healthy by pansophist(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
Rayban25:

*does
*define

Mtcheew.

Probably have not read anything from Ogbeni caveadullam. You go see English, you go wish it's your native tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Saliva Unhealthy As Lubricant And Giving Head Is Healthy by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
I am on the brink here.. my computer business is threatened as we speak. I can't afford to buy fuel to run the place again o. Someone pls help me with solar equipment
Re: Why Is Saliva Unhealthy As Lubricant And Giving Head Is Healthy by CaveAdullam: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
pansophist:

Mtcheew.

Probably have not read anything from Ogbeni caveadullam. You go see English, you go wish it's your native tongue.

"For wia. How many English language I know. You forget say na you dey show me road abi".

Well done, sir.
Re: Why Is Saliva Unhealthy As Lubricant And Giving Head Is Healthy by Miravik900(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
hehehe see as he Dy famz himself, I'm returning the energy from you and some people (redpillers) in this forum, your dot is not attractive, brothel babes have finished you.

At your age you don’t have a job rather that being on NL 24/7 dissing redpillers

I pity your parents cuz you are such a disgrace, a nonentity at that
Re: Why Is Saliva Unhealthy As Lubricant And Giving Head Is Healthy by Smartguyboy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
DevilishMan:
First of, why will you need lube?
Na evening newspaper you dey Bleep??
Nobody wet like 19-24 years old babes small touch everywhere will be soft . Miss that my smallie that year .
Always wet

(1) (Reply)

Who Do I Choose / Assistant Boyfriend / Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.