Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride (28199 Views)

Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by IssaGist: 1:10am On Nov 01, 2019
A physical challenged groom has to social media to narrate how he met his bride.

According to his story;

I met Sozo around September 2015. My cousin had just come visiting from Abuja to Zaria where I was with my mum. Apparently, my cousin Eka had come with Sozo and another friend of hers. I saw Sozo but at first, she wasn’t my kind of girl, looked annoying, had little bow legs and looked too serious.

I think I still had my head up in the clouds so I didn’t see her well. Well, I came back to Abuja much later and met her again and we became friends. We built a real friendship from there. I thought it was time I got serious with my relationship so I took out time to pray about my life partner. I had conviction and I simply got a ring.

On the 25th of December same year, I came over to her and simply slipped a ring into it without her consent. Well, we were so real as friends, so she laughed and we flowed like that. We grew to like ourselves too much before we fell in love. We simply were so real and true with ourselves. Around October, we travelled to Jos to see her mum who was battling breast cancer then (we eventually lost her).

While, Sozo and I were with her and I thought it was time to slip the second ring. I went on my knees in the hospital and asked her to marry me in front of her mother after her mother had finished teasing me that I was behaving like an expecting hen when she saw my restlessness before proposing. We needed to be back to Abuja for an exam and catch up on some programs.

On our way back, just an hour into Abuja at Kagarko, we had an accident. It was a public vehicle but we three -Sozo, my cousin (the same cousin as above) and I were seated at the back. The driver was a bit unstable and we had warned him. Some minutes after, in the bid of trying to avoid an oncoming truck overtaking another truck against our lane and avoid a collision, the car tumbled several times and that was it.

Sizing sustained multiple hip fractures which kept her on the bed for three months. My cousin had a femur fracture and is now better. But I had a spinal compression on my c5c6. I went through surgery and subsequently sustained a bed sore of 7cm deep and 5cm wide and 7cm long.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/physical-challenged-groom-narrates-how-he-met-his-bride

5 Likes

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by IssaGist: 1:11am On Nov 01, 2019

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by idesylvester(m): 1:15am On Nov 01, 2019
God bless ur union... we that are privileged we thank God, yet some claim there's no God ok...

Make we dey watch

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by angelEmade: 1:21am On Nov 01, 2019
love is blind....
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

2 Likes

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by greatmarshall(m): 1:23am On Nov 01, 2019
Okay
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by internationalman(m): 1:51am On Nov 01, 2019
in this kinda marriage the wife's mind will be at peace..

There's no fear of infidelity whatsoever from the husband..

This is true love.. not the kind that exists only because of sex, money and looks

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by ValCon888: 2:12am On Nov 01, 2019
Your physical challenge is karma for insulting your wife's legs in the beginning.
You didn't like her because 'she was annoying and had little bow legs'.
Today the 'annoying girl' has accepted you despite you having no leg.

Be careful who you insult before it comes back to haunt you.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by 0gaGist: 4:24am On Nov 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Bola146(f): 5:38am On Nov 01, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Wikizobia: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
shocked
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by olaolulazio(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
Congrats to them.

Some ladies are still chasing 6packs.
Some wants guys with cars.
Few believed in ambition and intelligence.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by spencekat(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
ValCon888:
Your physical challenge is karma for insulting your wife's legs in the beginning.

Nothing like karma here.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by skyfather09(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
guy leave story.. na because say rabas dey

2 Likes

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Gideoniteprime4: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
what a story!
am kinda impressed smiley

1 Like

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
Yea, so many guys got their heads in the clouds. Cute bride though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Antoeni(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
If this is Pure Love, May God Bless the Union, but if Not ,May God Reveal What the Women is Up to Soonest

1 Like

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by realstars: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
Who the cap fit let him wear it. Love is love no matter whom you love, because love dose not see but love is real.
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
internationalman:
in this kinda marriage the wife's mind will be at peace..

There's no fear of infidelity whatsoever from the husband..

This is true love.. not the kind that exists only because of sex, money and looks
Yimu. You heard Abuja, Zaria shey? That should tell u the guy is from a loaded family.

7 Likes

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by partnerbiz4: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
lovely
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Ggand23: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
Cool
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by okomile(f): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
0gaGist:
Lalasticlala

I saw plenty moniker calling the boss grin
Say what you have in mind jor grin grin
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by MackDams(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
ERA
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by asgard01(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
wethankGodforlife
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
Psalm where are you?
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by ruggedtimi(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
Most commercial bus drivers calculate wrongly while overtaking and that has lead to so many deaths.

2 Likes

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by penjm: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Dont be happy yet bros, She might have her target..
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Bonaventura(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
angelEmade:
love is blind....
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

Or BEERholder

1 Like

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Oluwaseydex(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
Second time am seeing this story on nl again

1 Like

Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by Kendumazy(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
Congrats. HML!

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.
Re: Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride by godwon01(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
ValCon888:

Nice one .A good comment especially for those Nairaland member that insults people any how. Some don't even realize that they can get good friends that can change the course of their life. They will opens a thread , read people comment and started issuing an abusive words on the person. It is a general comment instead of reading it and go on your way, the next thing is start abusing the contributor. The forum was created for peace but some has taking it upon themselves to cause enemities for themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat / The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.