Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him (22928 Views)

Court Rejects Edo Dep-Gov, Shaibu's Plea To Halt Impeachment / Philip Shaibu Sues Obaseki, Edo Assembly Urges Court To Halt Impeachment / Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by maasoap(m): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

are u lecturing me on Edo politics?

Edo I reside?
Afemai land dat Oshiomhole & Shaiubu & I are from?
Then, you should have agreed that Oshiomole was a mentor to Shaibu. That is what everyone knows

7 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2023
maasoap:

Then, you should have agreed that Oshiomole was am mentor to Shaibu. That is what everyone knows
u have changed d narrative 4rm wat d other fella was arguing wit me about
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by kaludestiny10(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2023
Shuaibu is a greedy man. Does he not know that it is the turn of Edo central to produce the next governor of the state after Obaseki tenure as governor. These politicians don't have conscience at all.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Racoon(m): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2023
Things fall apart. Obaseki-Shauabu

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Chizaam2008: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2023
No permanent frenemies. grin
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by clockwisereport: 9:49am On Aug 04, 2023
gebest:
Betrayal is in the gene of the BENIN people even though am from Edo State, I had a Benin boy course mate then in school and a very good friend of mine, the guy betrayed me for no just cause. It's a long story if not I would have shared it.

Stop stereotyping people

3 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Afamed: 9:49am On Aug 04, 2023
Lol
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Iseoluwani: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

ur wrong!

It's d other way round!

Shaibu fought his fellow lawmakers in d house Jez to secure oshiomholes victory

Laffing at your signature grin grin

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Latakia(f): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2023
Na Osho Baba head catch am. And hope he no go court and present jollof rice as evidence like the manhood man grin

8 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by ipobarecriminals: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2023
cool Obaseki don use the yeye man and toss him to the Ravenous beast to chop.EDO nor be Lagos. Otogba, ogbane.Him 👁 go clear soon

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Ebubu3: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2023
gebest:
Betrayal is in the gene of the BENIN people even though am from Edo State, I had a Benin boy course mate then in school and a very good friend of mine, the guy betrayed me for no just cause. It's a long story if not I would have shared it.
please share
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by alphaconde(m): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2023
am happy to read this.

It wont be well with people who has kept edo state in the state it is

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by ppogba: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2023
Let God arise and his enemies be scattered.

Adolphus Aletor, so shall the camp of your enemies be confused.

Triple A for Edo Governor.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by sotall(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2023
Osariemen12:
We've all agreed. It is the turn of Esan man (Edo Central). Oshiomole took Etsako (Edo North) turn. It's time for any Esan man to govern Edo State. We can't keep them away from Osadebe House forever.
Democracy is a game of numbers.

If Esan wants to rule, they have to lobby other groups so they can get the numbers.

Its not by rotation

8 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by millionboi2: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2023
ivolt:
So Obaseki is really dumping Shuaibu?
Na wao
I saw this three years ago

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Amayabor1: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2023
Vixlot:
Philip Shaibu was really expecting Obaseki to handover to him 😂😂😂😂

Obaseki wey get betrayal for him DNA

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1687150179340730375

Person wey wan outsmart him master. He wan become governor when it is generally believed that the next governor should come from Edo central. Make them impeach am

3 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by EdCure: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2023
gebest:
Betrayal and unsubstantiated arrogance.
A little argument with them, they'll tell tell you some mythical story of how their ancestors conquered and enslaved everyone 😂

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by sleek214(m): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2023
millionboi2:
I saw this three years ago
Seer. What else did you see, let us know now
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by OVB123: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
This is a chidish talk
You spoke my mind.
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by kestolove95(m): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2023
Adam oshoBaba God don dey catch diz ones
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by SUNNINO(m): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2023
Shut up,you expect Etsakho man to takeover from Benin man,what happen to Esan people,Obaseki is handing over to Edo central ptople. Don't call him betrayeal.
Vixlot:
Philip Shaibu was really expecting Obaseki to handover to him 😂😂😂😂

Obaseki wey get betrayal for him DNA

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1687150179340730375

3 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Kukutente23: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2023
yarimo:
Edo no be Lagos oo
Lagos actually had three deputy govs under Tinubu
He's no better in that regard
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by OVB123: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

Shaibu betrayed Oshiomhole so what did he expect from Obaseki

Loyalty?
Thisame oshiomhole betrayed ize-iyamu, odubu. urhoghide and others too numerous to mention. Politics is full of betrayals. No permanent friends and no permanent foes.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by ttobizz(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2023
seunmsg:

Is this suppose to be news? You sincerely expect Obaseki to remain loyal to Shaibu? Obaseki betrayed Oshiomole. Obaseki betrayed Wike. Obaseki betrayed Dan Orbih. So, who is Shaibu that Obaseki cannot betray?

Shuaibu himself is an ingrate who bite the hands that fed him. He was a nobody until Oshiomole made him a somebody. Shuaibu’s downfall is just starting. Nobody will trust such an ungrateful character again. He’s finished politically.

You speak so confidently of what you know nothing about

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Babathanks(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2023
EdCure:

Betrayal and unsubstantiated arrogance.
A little argument with them, they'll tell tell you some mythical story of how their ancestors conquered and enslaved everyone 😂
That arrogance, I can attest to that 😂😂😂. They will be saying that they own lagos😂. How?. They will be comparing there tribe with Yoruba tribe. Comparing 6 local government with 6 state that Yoruba have ooo😂

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Eboski(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Shuaibu is a greedy man. Does he not know that it is the turn of Edo central to produce the next governor of the state after Obaseki tenure as governor. These politicians don't have conscience at all.

Many people don’t know what is going on in Edo State, Philip want Obaseki to support him against Edo central of which Philip knows it is the turn of the edo central to produce the next Governor of edo state ….

Obaseki didn’t betrayed Philip , Philip is the one going against their planned and promised to edo Central when Oshiomole have the north to himself during the election….

It’s the turn of Edo Central, after 8yrs edo north should produce the next governor then it can be Philip right or not ……

3 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by JDJDjD: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2023
Acekidc4:
This Wannabe Khaki wearing Oshiomhole 2.0.
He is not wannabe
They actually made Oshiomole

He is one of the most loyal boys of Oshiomole until oshiomole messed up
When the Edo state house of assembly were then dominated by PDP when Oshiomole newly came in as gov, they wanted to impeached Oshiomole. He stood behind Oshiomole and led the coup that removed Zakawanu Garba as speaker of the house.
He received battle axe cut on his head that day.

In 2015, he won an election to represent his constituency in the house of Reps. Just under a year in 2016, Oshiomole recalled him to be the deputy governor to Obaseki
He was a former NANS president and his relationship with Oshiomole is like father and son according to him and dated back even before Oshiomole became NLC president.
So he didn't start wearing khaki today and neither is he oshiomole wannabe. I know most of u in APC are brainless so i am not surprised

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by kaludestiny10(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2023
You are on point.
Eboski:

Many people don’t know what is going on in Edo State, Philip want Obaseki to support him against Edo central of which Philip knows it is the turn of the edo central to produce the next Governor of edo state ….

Obaseki didn’t betrayed Philip , Philip is the one going against their planned and promised to edo Central when Oshiomole have the north to himself during the election….

It’s the turn of Edo Central, after 8yrs edo north should produce the next governor then it can be Philip right or not ……
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Eboski(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2023
SUNNINO:
Shut up,you expect Etsakho man to takeover from Benin man,what happen to Esan people,Obaseki is handing over to Edo central ptople. Don't call him betrayeal.

Edo central is next to produce the next governor of edo state , neither PDP or Apc, Lp it’s the turn of edo central , Philip should go to hell. I am from edo north the same local government area with Oshiomole and Philip ask both of them what have they done in Etsako west local government area. Lies upon lies

5 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Nuheights(m): 10:16am On Aug 04, 2023
I heard Shaibu attended Oshiomole's Inauguration at Abuja. So problem started between him and his boss. But sincerely, doesn't everyone have right of association?

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by ttobizz(m): 10:16am On Aug 04, 2023
OVB123:
Thisame oshiomhole betrayed ize-iyamu, odubu. urhoghide and others too numerous to mention. Politics is full of betrayals. No permanent friends and no permanent foes.

Even Obaseki was betrayed by Oshiomole, the same Oshiomole betrayed Anenih

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Warns Police: Vacate Akwa Ibom House of Assembly or risk 6-month sentence / Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe / The Next Census Will Cost Over N220 Billion - Population Commission Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.