Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him (22891 Views)

Court Rejects Edo Dep-Gov, Shaibu's Plea To Halt Impeachment / Philip Shaibu Sues Obaseki, Edo Assembly Urges Court To Halt Impeachment / Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Nosa111(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
You all saying Philip shaibu bites the finger that fed him never really wan go free from whona oppressors. Whona want politics of godfatherism but whona want Nigeria to change for the better, make oshiomhole plant the same seed for our Edo state when same tinubu plant for lagos and the entire Yoruba nation. Edo men are not coward, if you Bleep up or try to control them, them go Bleep you up, if you like get money pass Jeff bezos and Elon mush combined. Mumu Nigerians!

It’s not shaibu time. It’s the time for Edo central and shaibu is Edo north. Period!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by JDJDjD: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

Oshiomhole owns Edo
Lolz
Let him come out and say Emilokan or jagaban in Edo,
What we did to Anineh will be a child's play🤣🤣

He can only be king in Edo North
He knows his boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by izubext007: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
OBASEKI DON START WORK
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by seanfer(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
EhisChelsea1:

Some of you just open your mouth and spill absolute rubbish. What made Oshiomhole bad and horrible? As a labour leader, he was exceptional and is still regarded as Nigeria’s best and most proactive Labour leader til date.

As a governor, he is regarded as the best governor Edo State have had since the creation of the state. So, what exactly make him a bad and horrible person? Ozwor somebody

Did you have comprehension problem or you can’t read simple English? I wrote that no matter how bad or horrible a person Oshiomhole might be, he didn’t deserve the treatment he got from Shuaibu. Oshiomhole made him who he is today. Nobody can be perfect, Obaseki and Shuaibu painted Oshiomhole as a bad person forgetting the good things he did for them. I hope you will be able to get my point now and understand it better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by BennyDGreat: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Lagos actually had three deputy govs under Tinubu
He's no better in that regard

They were two not three. Bucknor and Pedro
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by akaahs(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
ivolt:
So Obaseki is really dumping Shuaibu?
Na wao
I can't just understand what really happened between both ooo.
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Belleful: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
How we about to watch "Things Fall apart, Edo st version? Hmmmm.... Edo is truly not Lagos.
Were dat weed man from Benin? Slowmi, com give us gist. Na our turn to like up our weed and listen.
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by mastermaestro(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
ivolt:
So Obaseki is really dumping Shuaibu?
Na wao

Obaseki can dump even his mother if it served his goal. Dude is a brute o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by livinbygrace: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
leanonme82:
Edo really no be lagos.

Na so so betrayal for that side these days. The God of Oshiomole has vindicated him. Obaseki is now known as the backstabber.

Most people from that state are snitches/sell-out,No difference between them and Judas.You have to be very careful when dealing with them,else they will set you up.I have had gory experience with them many times.Trust them at your own peril!

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
whizzler:

U clearly don't know the story or at best u are one if Shaibu's supporters. He himself won't say this thing u just said. He had contested elections before Oshiomhole came along and he doesn't come close. But when Oshiomhole held his hands from 2007 it has been no stopping him until he betrayed
do u remember d late Zakawanu Garuba's brouhaha in d house then?
how members were capping wit weapons & maiming each other?

u don't know wat played out then?

pls do d research, I can't lecture anyone here!
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Menclothing: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
Edo no be Lagos lol 😂
What did obaseki achieved in 8yrs lol

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by gly(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
gebest:
Betrayal is in the gene of the BENIN people even though am from Edo State, I had a Benin boy course mate then in school and a very good friend of mine, the guy betrayed me for no just cause. It's a long story if not I would have shared it.

Hasty generalisation!
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Menclothing: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nosa111:
You all saying Philip shaibu bites the finger that fed him never really wan go free from whona oppressors. Whona want politics of godfatherism but whona want Nigeria to change for the better, make oshiomhole plant the same seed for our Edo state when same tinubu plant for lagos and the entire Yoruba nation. Edo men are not coward, if you Bleep up or try to control them, them go Bleep you up, if you like get money pass Jeff bezos and Elon mush combined. Mumu Nigerians!

It’s not shaibu time. It’s the time for Edo central and shaibu is Edo north. Period!

Where have that lead Edo is it more developed than state like rivers and Lagos or akwa ibom with God father

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by gawu1: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Make I dey laugh this one in Oshomolo voice.
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Shattuck(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
seanfer:
Whatever Shuaibu is facing from his betrayal boss is good for him. As it stands now he will be the loser at the end of the day. You don’t bite the fingers that fed you.
Oshiomhole may be a bad and horrible person, Philip Shuaibu really forgot how same man stood for him to become something in Edo politics.
so how did you expect him to prove his loyalty to oshiomole, when oshiomole wanted him and his boss out of office, without providing a justifiable reason, I choose principle over loyalty anyday.
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Shattuck(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Menclothing:

Where have that lead Edo is it more developed than state like rivers and Lagos or akwa ibom with God father
so because it has not led Edo anywhere, in your words, we should willingly make ourselves slaves to oshiomole, you fail to understand why Edo state rejected oshiomole and his surrogate.

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Menclothing: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
Shattuck:
so because it has not led Edo anywhere, in your words, we should willingly make ourselves slaves to oshiomole, you fail to understand why Edo state rejected oshiomole and his surrogate.

Continuity is key to success
Oshiomole did well he meant well for your state
If he bring capable hands
Most important thing is state growth
New set of people will 1st fill their pocket b4 working

You will not understand

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by joe1309: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
gebest:
Betrayal is in the gene of the BENIN people even though am from Edo State, I had a Benin boy course mate then in school and a very good friend of mine, the guy betrayed me for no just cause. It's a long story if not I would have shared it.
please share a summarized version of it, so that people can learn from it
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by pascal558(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
Vixlot:
Philip Shaibu was really expecting Obaseki to handover to him 😂😂😂😂

Obaseki wey get betrayal for him DNA

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1687150179340730375

Define betrayal? How will you feel if Buhari had taken power instead of giving to the south decide to give to another northerner? Ass licking dey una DNA. It's Esan turn and we Benin people support obaseki. Oshiomhole and his khaki brother cannot be allowed to bend Esan hand twice.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by pascal558(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
seanfer:
Whatever Shuaibu is facing from his betrayal boss is good for him. As it stands now he will be the loser at the end of the day. You don’t bite the fingers that fed you.
Oshiomhole may be a bad and horrible person, Philip Shuaibu really forgot how same man stood for him to become something in Edo politics.

Oshiomhole stood for Philip? Where una dey get all these nonsense from? Right from alcada this guy don be big name. Go read that guy credential before you begin open mouth bros.
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by HRMK: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
SO,THE HONEYMOON IS OVER?WHY SO FAST?OSHIOMOLE IS LAUGHING LAST AT THE END OF IT ALL!
SUCH IS LIFE!
NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT!!
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by pascal558(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
seunmsg:

Is this suppose to be news? You sincerely expect Obaseki to remain loyal to Shaibu? Obaseki betrayed Oshiomole. Obaseki betrayed Wike. Obaseki betrayed Dan Orbih. So, who is Shaibu that Obaseki cannot betray?

Shuaibu himself is an ingrate who bite the hands that fed him. He was a nobody until Oshiomole made him a somebody. Shuaibu’s downfall is just starting. Nobody will trust such an ungrateful character again. He’s finished politically.

Where all these Yoruba people dey see the rubbish them dey vomit about Philip dey amaze us like maze. Shuaibu has been a big name right from school politics and even for House of assembly, I nor know where una dey get una rubbish from. When Oshiomhole came and was fighting to dethrone pdp who do you think stood and fought with him? Many of una just sit for una room dey type wetin God know where una fir formulate am.

Lastly what is betrayal? How ass lickers like una for feel if Buhari step down and have the APC ticket to another northerner skipping the south? Obaseki is fighting for Esan people but Oshiomhole and his khakis brother wants to steal power from the Esan people for a second time knowing it's their turn. 2020 still dey make many of una nor dey reason well at all.
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by pascal558(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
gebest:

Na only Esan people dey always cease any opportunity to attack Benin but the fight obaseki dey fight na for una, sha get that one for mind.
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by vincentont(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2023
weizixu:
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller / Skrill and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance or Skrill and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. Please note That the two days tutorial is completely free so nobody should chat me up asking for the prices cos I am not Charging for What I learnt free.

Click on my signature or profile for my what'sapp contact .
Please don't fall for this scammer. He is a chronic scammer. He scammed someone last month with this method. He his back with another username.He keeps using different username . His method will look real but at the end He will scam you . The group you will be added to is a fake telegram group that is full of scammers. Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7718549/scammed-money-borrowed
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Nosa111(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Why is the same development not happening in Nigeria? Shey na outside Nigeria map those state Dey ??
Menclothing:

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by bjdon: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
I totally supported Obaseki in his fight against Oshomole, becasue I detest this whole God Father syndrome (I had earlier supported Oshimole in his fight against late Annenih)

If Obaseki now tries any kind of move to impose his successor he can expect a similar kind of fight back from the people like me. We have made it TOTALLY clear that the days of God Father's in Edo state are over. Obaseki should complete his term and go off and enjoy his retirement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Thugs Impose N100 Levy On Individuals Using Yaba Pedestrian Bridge / Photos From Ike Ekweremadu's 56th Birthday Celebration / 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.