Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him (22915 Views)

Court Rejects Edo Dep-Gov, Shaibu's Plea To Halt Impeachment / Philip Shaibu Sues Obaseki, Edo Assembly Urges Court To Halt Impeachment / Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by JDJDjD: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

Oshiomhole pushed him to reps and made him deputy.he shouldn't have supported obaseki
Shaibu is a principled man
He joined Oshiomole to defeat the great Godfather of Edo politics Anineh and he refused to joined in making Oshiomole to become what he fought against.
He has my support and vote anytime
He did the right thing

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by rajiedreez: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2023
I've always said that p Philip Shuaibu will be the greatest loser in Edo political tussle
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by JDJDjD: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2023
seanfer:

Before talking about what Shuaibu did in the house of Assembly. Can you tell the world how he got to house of assembly in the first place?
Mind u, he was in the house of assembly before Oshiomole became a gov
Don't 4get that
He was a former NANS president also
He contested for Edo house of assembly in 2003 under ANPP
So nor be today he start politics
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by VIKTO83(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2023
When u train a beast u become it's first targt.
Shuibu will run back to Oshomole
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Addme: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2023
Osariemen12:
We've all agreed. It is the turn of Esan man (Edo Central). Oshiomole took Etsako (Edo North) turn. It's time for any Esan man to govern Edo State. We can't keep them away from Osadebe House forever.
They all know this including Shuaibu. Whatever is causing the rift between them does not have anything to do with governorship because Shuaibu himself knows. I'm very sure it's another thing not a out governorship.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by ogmask: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2023
gebest:
Betrayal is in the gene of the BENIN people even though am from Edo State, I had a Benin boy course mate then in school and a very good friend of mine, the guy betrayed me for no just cause. It's a long story if not I would have shared it.

Stop spreading falsehood.
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Abujaexpress: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

are u lecturing me on Edo politics?

Edo I reside?
Afemai land dat Oshiomhole & Shaiubu & I are from?
You don't know anything about the origin of politics between Oshiomole and Shuaibu
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by siremmyt(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2023
Shuaibu OYO is your case. You can't bite the fingers that fed you
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by garfield1: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

You sound daft. Tinubu betrayed AD and Afenifere. He left the party to start his own fire his selfish intents.
You need to find the missing screw in your brain ASAP. It's beginning to leak

Solitary confinement is getting to this lad.check your upstairs lad.oshiomhole owns osun,hug transformer
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by garfield1: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2023
JDJDjD:

Shaibu is a principled man
He joined Oshiomole to defeat the great Godfather of Edo politics Anineh and he refused to joined in making Oshiomole to become what he fought against.
He has my support and vote anytime
He did the right thing

He has killed his political career

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Osariemen12: 11:09am On Aug 04, 2023
Addme:

They all know this including Shuaibu. Whatever is causing the rift between them does not have anything to do with governorship because Shuaibu himself knows. I'm very sure it's another thing not a out governorship.

You might be correct. Shuaibu wants to succeed Obaseki though.
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by juliuscaesar(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2023
Anyone from Edo knows the origin of their issue. It is the turn of Edo central to be governor. Shuaibu wants to be governor after Obaseki. The only problem is that Shuaibu is from Edo north, and after Oshio (edo north) and Obaseki (edo south), the next zone to be governor is Edo central.

The governor is only sticking to the rotation of power to avoid chaos in the state. So anyone accusing the governor of betrayal does not know Edo politics.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by southsouthking(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2023
gebest:
Betrayal is in the gene of the BENIN people even though am from Edo State, I had a Benin boy course mate then in school and a very good friend of mine, the guy betrayed me for no just cause. It's a long story if not I would have shared it.

Shut your trap Omo Ale.
Where you expecting Obaseki to handover to an Edo northerner when it is the turn of Edo Central?
All this Yoruba people self.
Who will be the most betrayal?
Obaseki handing over to an Edo northerner or an Edo Central candidate?
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Shun the emotion.
I'm Bini by tribe to the core anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by JDJDjD: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

Lolz
Says one gatfield1 on nairaland 🤣
All these APC people
We will never allowed u guys to create a god like Tinubu in Edo
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Kukutente23: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

Solitary confinement is getting to this lad.check your upstairs lad.oshiomhole owns osun,hug transformer
Oshiomole owns Osun??
You have taken that your thing this morning again

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Kukutente23: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

Bla bla bla
Everything is always about food and survival to you guys. No principle, no ideals. Like a bunch of bandits.
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Eboski(m): 11:26am On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

Pdp is almost dead in Edo,nothing they can do

Please 🙏 I am in any political party I am not supporting any politicians which I will never do , neither Apc,PDP, LP edo central is next to produce the governor of edo comes 2024 , 100 of Philip can’t stop it…
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by garfield1: 11:29am On Aug 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Oshiomole owns Osun??
You have taken that your thing this morning again

Obaseki and shuaibu political career is over, oshiomhole still waxing strong.you will soon join the Edo baboon

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by garfield1: 11:29am On Aug 04, 2023
JDJDjD:

Lolz
Says one gatfield1 on nairaland 🤣
All these APC people
We will never allowed u guys to create a god like Tinubu in Edo

Oshiomhole owns Edo

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Kukutente23: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

Obaseki and shuaibu political career is over, oshiomhole still waxing strong.you will soon join the Edo baboon
Everything is political career to you. You sound like a scavenger
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by whizzler: 11:38am On Aug 04, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

ur wrong!

It's d other way round!

Shaibu fought his fellow lawmakers in d house Jez to secure oshiomholes victory

U clearly don't know the story or at best u are one if Shaibu's supporters. He himself won't say this thing u just said. He had contested elections before Oshiomhole came along and he doesn't come close. But when Oshiomhole held his hands from 2007 it has been no stopping him until he betrayed

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by EhisChelsea1(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2023
seanfer:
Whatever Shuaibu is facing from his betrayal boss is good for him. As it stands now he will be the loser at the end of the day. You don’t bite the fingers that fed you.
Oshiomhole may be a bad and horrible person, Philip Shuaibu really forgot how same man stood for him to become something in Edo politics.

Some of you just open your mouth and spill absolute rubbish. What made Oshiomhole bad and horrible? As a labour leader, he was exceptional and is still regarded as Nigeria’s best and most proactive Labour leader til date.

As a governor, he is regarded as the best governor Edo State have had since the creation of the state. So, what exactly make him a bad and horrible person? Ozwor somebody

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Funflipper: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2023
Acekidc4:
This Wannabe Khaki wearing Oshiomhole 2.0.

Obaseki wants to Carry Shaibu Handicap 😁 😜

The traitor is now being dealt with while Oshiomhole is busy smiling at the senate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by garfield1: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Everything is political career to you. You sound like a scavenger
Down atiku,up tinubu..badaru destroyed lamido/turaki combo as I told you

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Globad(f): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2023
tinsel:
I like this. Good for him.

Exactly

Serves him right
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Globad(f): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2023
yarimo:
Edo no be Lagos oo

Yes o

Edo no be Lagos
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Globad(f): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2023
seanfer:
Whatever Shuaibu is facing from his betrayal boss is good for him. As it stands now he will be the loser at the end of the day. You don’t bite the fingers that fed you.
Oshiomhole may be a bad and horrible person, Philip Shuaibu really forgot how same man stood for him to become something in Edo politics.

I agree with you 💯
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Globad(f): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2023
seunmsg:
Edo no be Lagos crew don get accident 🤣🤣😂

grin grin

🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Oosa4sure: 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Oshimole to the rescue,I can bet it Shuahibu will be saved by Osho baba to become the next gov otherwise O ti loo 😀
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Dancebreaker: 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
gebest:
Lol, because of one person? Name your own tribe in Edo and I will tell you vivid details of betrayals that I will bet a lot of money for you to go and verify. Betrayal leading to death, adultery, etc.

Please don't go there before it degenerates into intra-Edo tribal bashing.

Traitors are everywhere. Delilah, Judas Iscariot, Brutus and others were not from Edo or Nigeria.

Obaseki you are talking of is of Anioma origin. I believe someone who reaches a sweeping conclusion like you won't be that enlightened to know.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians / Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses / Babatunde Gbadamosi Asks Followers To Buy Labour Party Governorship Form For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.