Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him (22932 Views)

Court Rejects Edo Dep-Gov, Shaibu's Plea To Halt Impeachment / Philip Shaibu Sues Obaseki, Edo Assembly Urges Court To Halt Impeachment / Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by JDJDjD: 10:17am On Aug 04, 2023
Vixlot:
Philip Shaibu was really expecting Obaseki to handover to him 😂😂😂😂

Obaseki wey get betrayal for him DNA

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1687150179340730375
This was Oshiomole plans from the onset
That was Why he was picked to be deputy gov instead of someone from Esan
Even before he followed Obaseki to PDP, it was expected he will be the gov after Obaseki.
He betrayed his godfather oshiomole to follow Obaseki and Obaseki will definitely reward him
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by JDJDjD: 10:19am On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This life ehn. Some people just don't know how to figure out patterns in people until it's too late. Smh.
Shaibu is gone!
Is too early to conclude
All these are political distractions
Esans are claiming right to the seat and it's understandable
So Obaseki must not be seen as the person that stop them
I bet u, Obaseki will handover to Shaibu
Na political distractions be this
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by seanfer(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

u have changed d narrative 4rm wat d other fella was arguing wit me about

Whatever Shuaibu becomes as at today is through Oshiomhole. Adams sponsored his education in Unijos where he became the SUG president. Same Adams sponsored him to House of assembly and also house of reps. Adams nominated him as deputy to Obaseki even when people are against his nomination because he is from the same place with Adams. And in the end he betrayed the man that did all those for him.
Please tell me which is not through in all I mention.

5 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Eboski(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2023
Philip is the one fighting himself here, I said it last year that Philip should resign and contest for senate during the primary election for Edo north because this day will come that he will want to fight Obaseki to support him against the edo central that gave them blocked votes because Oshiomole have the edo north to himself during the governorship election… Philip didn’t take to my advice, edo south have produced two governors, edo north have produced 1 , edo central nill, and Philip is fighting obaseki against his selfish interests…. Obaseki made up a co-Governor, fought Wike all because of Philip, Fought Dan Orbi all because of Philip. Philip should rest and cooperative with Obaseki for them to win edo state for PDP , because the mass movement of Obident will not allow Apc and PDP to a light in edo state.
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by JDJDjD: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2023
seanfer:
Whatever Shuaibu is facing from his betrayal boss is good for him. As it stands now he will be the loser at the end of the day. You don’t bite the fingers that fed you.
Oshiomhole may be a bad and horrible person, Philip Shuaibu really forgot how same man stood for him to become something in Edo politics.
The same shaibu stood behind Oshiomole when the PDP dominated house of assembly wanted to impeached him
It was even Shaibu that led the fight in the house that removed the speaker then
He orchestrated everything. He played the politics that made Fred omogberai to decamped to AC then and made speaker.
He has paid his dues before he started reaping from it.
What happened between him and Oshiomole was clear politics. Oshiomole went too far
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by ismaog4u(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2023
law of camma ...
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Dottormentor: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2023
SHUAIBU OR SHAIBU WHAT EVER YOUR NAME IS?YOU ARE A TRAITOR AND U DESERVE WHAT YOU GET.
NEVER YOU EVER GANG UP AGAINST YOUR BENEFACTOR COS YOU DONT KNOW THE DIMENSION LIFE COULD TAKE ON YOU.
419 LERS
Vixlot:
Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court to Halt Impeachment Against Him
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Eboski(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2023
Nuheights:
I heard Shaibu attended Oshiomole's Inauguration at Abuja. So problem started between him and his boss. But sincerely, doesn't everyone have right of association?

You are wrong , it’s not brother , It’s the turn of edo central , of which Philip knows , but he is the one fighting Obaseki to support his ambitions when he knows South took over from north and it is the turn of central . The central really supported them so much when Philip couldn’t get a block votes from edo north

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by benratigan3(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2023
Nuheights:
I heard Shaibu attended Oshiomole's Inauguration at Abuja. So problem started between him and his boss. But sincerely, doesn't everyone have right of association?

....................and also right of dissassociation
thanks

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by mr1759: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2023
Babathanks:

That arrogance, I can attest to that 😂😂😂. They will be saying that they own lagos😂. How?. They will be comparing there tribe with Yoruba tribe. Comparing 6 local government with 6 state that Yoruba have ooo😂

Ya.riba Edo nor be una mate for anything, from history till now tell me one thing yoruba people are known for,
allover the world everyone know Edo for creativity, manufacturing skill that even the white came fighting to steal them, we are known for our monarchical system of government our style of dressing that is very intimidating truely we are a book others must read,

What is ya.riba known for
Danshiki is from fulani
Your buba is from fulani
Your Islam is from fulani
Your talking drum is from fulani
The cap your men wear is from fulani
Your bead is from Benin both red and white
Fulani colonised you people till the British came to your rescue

Edo nor be Yoruba mate

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Eboski(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2023
JDJDjD:

Is too early to conclude

Not in edo state, bet you, Philip will not smile that seat comes next year , its not the turn of edo north. Obaseki isn’t a fool , PDP in edo state will not do that mistake . Philip should resigned last year and contest for senate let us if could have won against Oshiomole in edo north , how many votes Philip got from edo north during last governorship election? Compet to what edo central gave them , to support the votes from edo south.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by aswani(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2023
sotall:

Democracy is a game of numbers.

If Esan wants to rule, they have to lobby other groups so they can get the numbers.

Its not by rotation

Or by Obidient type gazelle gragra.
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Abujaexpress: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2023
Vixlot:
Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court to Halt Impeachment Against Him
The chicken has come home to roost. Etor! grin grin
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Unuamume(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2023
Why do we allow greed to be clouded our sense of justice and fairness?

I'm from Edo North but I can not support another candidate from my side when nobody from Edo Central has been a governor in a state that ours.

I stand with Edo Central to produce the next governor of Edo state.

I stand with Kenneth Imasuagbo aka Mr. Rice

3 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Abujaexpress: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2023
tinsel:
I like this. Good for him.
What goes around, comes around. Philip Shuaibu is a goner
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Acekidc4(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2023
JDJDjD:

He is not wannabe
They actually made Oshiomole

He is one of the most loyal boys of Oshiomole until oshiomole messed up
When the Edo state house of assembly were then dominated by PDP when Oshiomole newly came in as gov, they wanted to impeached Oshiomole. He stood behind Oshiomole and led the coup that removed Zakawanu Garba as speaker of the house.
He received battle axe cut on his head that day.

In 2015, he won an election to represent his constituency in the house of Reps. Just under a year in 2016, Oshiomole recalled him to be the deputy governor to Obaseki
He was a former NANS president and his relationship with Oshiomole is like father and son according to him and dated back even before Oshiomole became NLC president.
So he didn't start wearing khaki today and neither is he oshiomole wannabe. I know most of u in APC are brainless so i am not surprised

After all this your Narrative long epistle, at the end you still call me Brainless which now makes your explanation or your efforts at educating me Useless and Unnecessary. Is that how they brought you up🥱🥱

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Osariemen12: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2023
sotall:

Democracy is a game of numbers.

If Esan wants to rule, they have to lobby other groups so they can get the numbers.

Its not by rotation

True. It is a game of number as you wrote. No tribe or senatorial constituency in our dear state can win the guber without the support of others. That's the reason we have to support Esan (Edo Central) now. We all supported Etsako in Oshiomole, they supported us in Obaseki, let's support whomever comes from Esan now for the common good of our state. Let's maintain the unity amongst us in the state unlike the divides in other states.

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by garfield1: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Lagos actually had three deputy govs under Tinubu
He's no better in that regard

But at least he is still waxing stronger while shuaibu is going down
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by garfield1: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2023
OVB123:
Thisame oshiomhole betrayed ize-iyamu, odubu. urhoghide and others too numerous to mention. Politics is full of betrayals. No permanent friends and no permanent foes.

How
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by garfield1: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2023
JDJDjD:

Is too early to conclude

Obaseki is planjing to handover to someone from bini.but apc is taking edo
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Kukutente23: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

But at least he is still waxing stronger while shuaibu is going down
Where are his deputies? Are they waxing stronger too or they've gone down?
Learn to situate issues properly boy
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by garfield1: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2023
Eboski:
Philip is the one fighting himself here, I said it last year that Philip should resign and contest for senate during the primary election for Edo north because this day will come that he will want to fight Obaseki to support him against the edo central that gave them blocked votes because Oshiomole have the edo north to himself during the governorship election… Philip didn’t take to my advice, edo south have produced two governors, edo north have produced 1 , edo central nill, and Philip is fighting obaseki against his selfish interests…. Obaseki made up a co-Governor, fought Wike all because of Philip, Fought Dan Orbi all because of Philip. Philip should rest and cooperative with Obaseki for them to win edo state for PDP , because the mass movement of Obident will not allow Apc and PDP to a light in edo state.

Pdp is almost dead in Edo,nothing they can do
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Tareq1105: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2023
ivolt:
So Obaseki is really dumping Shuaibu?
Na wao

We told you he was a serial betrayal, but you said Edo no be Lagos and we no argue.
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by garfield1: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2023
JDJDjD:

The same shaibu stood behind Oshiomole when the PDP dominated house of assembly wanted to impeached him
It was even Shaibu that led the fight in the house that removed the speaker then
He orchestrated everything. He played the politics that made Fred omogberai to decamped to AC then and made speaker.
What happened between him and Oshiomole was clear politics. Oshiomole went too far

Oshiomhole pushed him to reps and made him deputy.he shouldn't have supported obaseki

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by aswani(m): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

How

I tink say na only mi see am o.

Imagine him saying anyone betrayed Ọbasẹki nevermind Oshiomole who had been backing him all this time till Godwin showed his true colours.

Who has Ọbasẹki not had issues with across the board in Edo state politics?

He knows he is going back to Lagos to his Planwell so doesn't care anyway.
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by JDJDjD: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2023
Eboski:

Not in edo state, bet you, Philip will not smile that seat comes next year , its not the turn of edo north. Obaseki isn’t a fool , PDP in edo state will not do that mistake . Philip should resigned last year and contest for senate let us if could have won against Oshiomole in edo north , how many votes Philip got from edo north during last governorship election? Compet to what edo central gave them , to support the votes from edo south.
Edo central have been a PDP strong hold until 2023 general election where APC made some great strides.
They should have stick with their PDP. Now PDP have a reason not to give them the ticket
Again they don't have the numbers.
Edo North is oshiomole and Oshiomole is APC, so it will be difficult to defeat oshiomole in Edo North with that short period Shaibu had. Mind u, the politics of Edo North was built around oshiomole and shaibu is the only person that can break that jinx except u people want us to create another Anineh in Edo because if APC is allowed to win that seat, it will be very difficult to get them out again and I don't see APC presenting a candidate from Esan
An Edo North gov with Edo south deputy will be very difficult to defeat and vis vesa
Except all the parties agrees to zone the ticket to Edo central, i don't see them producing the next gov.

It is what it is

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by garfield1: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Where are his deputies? Are they waxing stronger too or they've gone down?
Learn to situate issues properly boy

Yabaleft inmate,at least he didn't betray anyone.shusibu is not just going down,obaseki is losing Edo back to apc immediately unlike tinubu that held lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Kukutente23: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2023
JDJDjD:

Don't mind those Zombies. Everyone must be loyal and subservient to their god because he is the benefactor of all living things in their twisted minds
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by seanfer(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2023
JDJDjD:

Before talking about what Shuaibu did in the house of Assembly. Can you tell the world how he got to house of assembly in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by babyfaceafrica: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2023
Eboski:

Contest Senate against oshiomole? How will he win?

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by Kukutente23: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

Yabaleft inmate,at least he didn't betray anyone.shusibu is not just going down,obaseki is losing Edo back to apc immediately unlike tinubu that held lagos.
You sound daft. Tinubu betrayed AD and Afenifere. He left the party to start his own fire his selfish intents.
You need to find the missing screw in your brain ASAP. It's beginning to leak
Re: Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him by OVB123: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2023
ttobizz:

Even Obaseki was betrayed by Oshiomole, the same Oshiomole betrayed Anenih
You know better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri / Buhari Furious, Summons NDDC Mgt Over Contract-splitting / The Next Census Will Cost Over N220 Billion - Population Commission Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.