Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders (62817 Views)

Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum / AU, UN, ECOWAS Delegation Head To Niger For Talks / High-powered Nigerian Delegation Arrives In Niamey To Engage With Coup Plotters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by crossbreedwears(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2023
General Abdulsalam is a mannof wisdom.
orikoku:
As an ex man, Abdulsalam will handle the negotiations very well. I just love this man when it's come to peace negotiations.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by asanausana91: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2023
SporaD8:
I'm disappointed in Buhari - If inspite of his many contributions and sentimental attachment to Niger, He can't leads the delegations, what did he gained?
disappointed in Buhari? What of the drug lord that was hitting table after his appointment. Did you see him in niger after the coup?

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by YourGFsnatcher: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2023
GeneralPula:
If you're interested in becoming a president, join a political party then contest!

Going thru coup is never the way..

Says the white people that murdered people to steal their lands
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Masterito(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2023
But there is now democratic coup.
GeneralPula:
If you're interested in becoming a president, join a political party then contest!

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2023
I think emilokan shld go ahead & wage war against Niger sef, who knows, probably might be a blessing in disguise...

dat is, Niger can easily help us capture & calve out d whole northern part & add it to their own teritory so we d southerners can start to dey breath properly!

gringrin
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by EconFinance: 7:56am On Aug 04, 2023
MrFly:
there are many ways to kill a bird. we need a coup in Nigeria but our army na shit. bunch of corrupt officials
We don't need any coup

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Peppysco: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2023
Chibuzoc:
grin zoo government fighting for there colonizers since 1967. So after disconnecting Niger Republic from electricity despite signing agreement not to build dam, I don't understand the visit, I thought war was declared already so our nysc members can goto war

An ultimatum was issued and that's not a declaration of war. Also, within that timeframe, consultations and negotiations are not ruled out. Study well,to make thyself approved.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by sencekompis: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2023
I pray it works out without exchange or firearms
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by porthouse7(f): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2023
foolbuster:

Mumu
ekpa
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Dracula123: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2023
Pension 8%
Tax
NHF 2.5%

hakym619:
cry

Please who can give me the insight / estimate to the total deduction from monthly salary of a federal government worker. I'm talking tax and all. I can't find this information online.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by freemanq(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2023
Corruption will always bring back military back to power, democracy has not done any Good for Africa. Other countries kindly sit up
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Judolisco(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2023
SporaD8:
I'm disappointed in Buhari - If inspite of his many contributions and sentimental attachment to Niger, He can't leads the delegations, what did he gained?
he has not been doing anything since 1999, no peace talks no nothing like Abdulsalam and obasanjo, even when boko haram boys nominated him for talks he declined... How buhari became president is still a mystery to me
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by 9jaRealist: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2023
ycat:
Niger is pretty much dead if president Tinubu does not recognize it by cutting ties and trades and Nigeria can die too over it because of the response from their brothers across the border. Be very careful what you ask for but you need a brain to understand any of these. Legitimacy says we have a democratically elected president, what part of their democracy allowed for coup? They have no court?

NONSENSE, landlocked Niger does not even use our ports…
But prefers other nations to bring in their imports, which is why Dullard Buhari sought to build a rail link.

Apart from Nigeria and probably Benin Rep…
All of Niger’s neighbors (Mali, Burkina Faso, Chad, Algeria, Libya) will support the government and trade with them.

As for the cattle they supply to the North…
They will simply transship it through Chad, and greedy Nigerians will bring it in - just as with other smuggled goods.

Frankly, Tinubu, should be much more concerned with the courts “recognizing” his own elections…
Meanwhile, I ignore personal insults and ad hominem attacks which merely betray a CRUDE FAMILY UPBRINGING! SMH
>
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by 9jaRealist: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2023
ycat:
Niger is pretty much dead if president Tinubu does not recognize it by cutting ties and trades and Nigeria can die too over it because of the response from their brothers across the border. Be very careful what you ask for but you need a brain to understand any of these. Legitimacy says we have a democratically elected president, what part of their democracy allowed for coup? They have no court?

Meanwhile here’s what Nigerien CITIZENS think of Tinubu’s threats…
>

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Allisgud: 9:23am On Aug 04, 2023
Those coupist will not succumb to their plea,do u know how long he has been planning that,now power don touch hand u want make him drop am with just abeg
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by youngrichnigga: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2023
A coup beneficiary now grandstanding as a democracy proponent undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Exceed15: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2023
Nothing go happen.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Exceed15: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2023
Nothing go happen.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by MrFly(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2023
EconFinance:

We don't need any coup

its only military intervention that can bring down this chalatans parading as leaders. Lets do it
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by doublestar21(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2023
GeneralPula:

But the bad leaders give room to it. How on earth do you take away power from a military man in the name of democracy and yet still murder the democracy?. Just think about it. In as much as I don't like military regime. But it should serve as an eye opener to some stupid presidents who claim to be democratic whereas suppressing democracy and li*king the ass of the west.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 04, 2023
Igboslayer:
You are incoherent…master of gibberish 🤣🤣🤣 Did you by chance miss any of your drugs?

Why are U disgracing yourself in this forum....
The only thing u know how to type is to call Urself Omo ale....
Omo your head is empty o....MUGU
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by DOM7: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2023
This should have been Buhari first assignment after office plus it is his first or second home.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Hellonearth: 10:56am On Aug 04, 2023
GeneralPula:

I thought your Ebola God dey make mouth of military action?
Why him dey fear nah.

Ebola Tinubu .
If him try enter Niger,them go stone am
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Igboslayer: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Why are U disgracing yourself in this forum....
The only thing u know how to type is to call Urself Omo ale....
Omo your head is empty o....MUGU

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Orangedreams: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
But na wa for politics and power o. See Tinubu now sending Abulsalam and Sultan message.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by shotuns: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
I realy dislike this Abudulasalami man, the master minder of disiunity in Nigeria since the fake/dubious military constitution he master minded and forced on Ngeria. Him no go die where him property dey. I smell something cooking the moment he visited Tinubu in Abuja. Awon evil genius everywhere.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by ycat: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
What is president Tinubu's threat and why would he threaten them? He can only make his position known and then implement his policies on the matter as he wishes.
9jaRealist:

Meanwhile here’s what Nigerien CITIZENS think of Tinubu’s threats…
>
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by ycat: 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
You are the one talking nonsense.

If you believe any of what you said ahy then are they protesting a govt that can't affect them in any way?

Let every country and its allies take care of its problem, president Tinubu is just acting in ecowas leader's capacity and has no horse in the race.
9jaRealist:

NONSENSE, landlocked Niger does not even use our ports…
But prefers other nations to bring in their imports, which is why Dullard Buhari sought to build a rail link.

Apart from Nigeria and probably Benin Rep…
All of Niger’s neighbors (Mali, Burkina Faso, Chad, Algeria, Libya) will support the government and trade with them.

As for the cattle they supply to the North…
They will simply transship it through Chad, and greedy Nigerians will bring it in - just as with other smuggled goods.

Frankly, Tinubu, should be much more concerned with the courts “recognizing” his own elections…
Meanwhile, I ignore personal insults and ad hominem attacks which merely betray a CRUDE FAMILY UPBRINGING! SMH
>
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by hakym619(m): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
galantjoe:

Am a tax accountant, send me email privately or Whatsapp me on 07067294966 I will give you guidelines on how your PAYE tax is computed and how you can reduce your tax.

Ok !
To save you the stress sir , help check the estimate net pay for CONHESS 6 step 1 salary.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by galantjoe(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
hakym619:

Ok !
To save you the stress sir , help check the estimate net pay for CONHESS 6 step 1 salary.
Thanks in advance.

Am not a govt worker to know each level of your salary scale. So tell me your ^

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by hakym619(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
galantjoe:

Am not a govt worker to know each level of your salary scale. So tell me your ^

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by OyinO: 1:09am On Aug 05, 2023
Yeye people wey get problem full basket but running to go and involve in other people's problems as if they can solve anything. Just trying to show themselves as regional leaders when they cannot lead themselves back at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel / Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures / Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.