Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders (62820 Views)

Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum / AU, UN, ECOWAS Delegation Head To Niger For Talks / High-powered Nigerian Delegation Arrives In Niamey To Engage With Coup Plotters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Crafteck1: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
GeneralPula:
If you're interested in becoming a president, join a political party then contest!

Going thru coup is never the way..

Contest in unfair elections?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by ipobarecriminals: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
cool see WISDOM @work.I doubt OBI can do this job undecided sad
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Teebest01: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:
We say no to War!

Please just negotiate and leave them with their fate. We can’t waste resources to fight another man’s war

grin grin grin

Na the human resources dey pain me pass
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by motionarena: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
Seems Nairaland Mods Sleep very early and Wale up very late nowadays.

This site getting boring

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by gentposh: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
hakym619:
cry

Please who can give me the insight / estimate to the total deduction from monthly salary of a federal government worker. I'm talking tax and all. I can't find this information online.

Your deductions depends on so many things.. what ministry department or agency you work
Do you receive allowances ?
Do you belong to any Union in the office
Are you a junior or senior staff?

All of these will determine your tax and your netpay
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Johnthesuccess: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ashez:
Same way he will be there to usher in a new government, should the courts fail to do what is right this time in this Nation
Am happy some countries are gradually coming back to their senses by taking what belongs to them, same way we will take back Nigeria should the courts fail this great test ahead of them.

Oloriburuku.Go and take the presidency,since you want an Igbo man to be president by force. Ee nii Kure. Eyin omo alainiran jatijati.

5 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Newness2019: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
Polchiz:

They don't want Nigeria or any African country to work for the benefit of the common man
What is the purpose of this visit?
Are they afraid that same thing can happen in Nigeria?
A coup can never happen in Nigeria because all the military and paramilitary personnel are not recruited on merit. They are cronies to the politicians. That is why nothing is working in Nigeria. Sensitive positions in all federal agencies are given to close friends and families of politicians.

THE REAL MILITARY MEN WHO NEVER USE TO TOLERATE NONSENSE ARE FINISHED IN NIGERIAN MILITARY.

WHAT WE HAVE LEFT ARE POLITICALISED MILITARY MEN WHO FEAR BOKOHARAM LIKE NO MAN'S BUSINESS..............................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Menclothing: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
Chibuzoc:
grin zoo government fighting for there colonizers since 1967. So after disconnecting Niger Republic from electricity despite signing agreement not to build dam, I don't understand the visit, I thought war was declared already so our nysc members can goto war

Nigeria is now a zoo fast fast lol
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by porthouse7(f): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
Chibuzoc:
grin zoo government fighting for there colonizers since 1967. So after disconnecting Niger Republic from electricity despite signing agreement not to build dam, I don't understand the visit, I thought war was declared already so our nysc members can goto war
akpu brain
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by TheSPEAKER(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
A highly commendable development.
Peace and War both revolve and resolve at the table.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Bili321: 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours for free within 3days with my full support . It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create foreign account to receive payment etc.My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is valued above N20,000 but I would be offering it for just N1500 (almost free) to empower only 120 serious individuals. Now you don't have to wait till you have money before you start business.
Chat me to know more about the course and my mentorship style .
Remember, this is just to help you . Act fast and grab the few slot remaining

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by porthouse7(f): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ashez:
Same way he will be there to usher in a new government, should the courts fail to do what is right this time in this Nation
Am happy some countries are gradually coming back to their senses by taking what belongs to them, same way we will take back Nigeria should the courts fail this great test ahead of them.
u are still behind, Na woman pant u wear for head

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Onewazobia(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
DevilishMan:
Bomb them.

U are back
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Larryndelaw: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
limitless777:
Glad Tinubu’s read 📚 the handwriting on the wall 🧱 that he's alone, hence the need to deploy the elderstatesmen through the backyard.

All the Bala Blu and the Blu Blu have it's jargon senseless limit, but I commend him on this.

Your candidate loss in the election still.pains you. Take.a pill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Bullionaire: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
I like this Baba Abdulsalam and his white beard.
Awesome!

I dedicate “Baba” by Dj. Spinall feat Kizz Daniel to him.
Great jam!

Methinks you're a raving phool.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Les: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
Chibuzoc:
grin zoo government fighting for there colonizers since 1967. So after disconnecting Niger Republic from electricity despite signing agreement not to build dam, I don't understand the visit, I thought war was declared already so our nysc members can go to war
BAT is so appaling and his love for oppression is so disgusting. If it's not for his selfish interests, why would he support France to keep on exploiting Africa. Africa is rising, and with Nigeria's current attitude, Africa will rise and leave us behind, the so-called giant of Africa .
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by TheRedpillguy: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
So threats did not work!
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Ikpunnegi01: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
I thought the druggie baron had ordered his military to bomb Niger Republic.. Ndi ala..
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nothing,I repeat, nothing will come out of the useless visitation.. undecided they coming in from a very weak point , knowing the kind of illegitimate rubbish of of a government they foisted on the masses back home,they dare not tell those soldiers to reinstate the deposed stupid, corrupt president,to hell with Dem all crazy undecided
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Omeesea: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nothing like peace .
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by leanonme82: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
SporaD8:
I'm disappointed in Buhari - If inspite of his many contributions and sentimental attachment to Niger, He can't leads the delegations, what did he gained?

Buhari is very close friends to the ex-president dt has been imprisoned. The coup plotters will not listen to him.
Only a general dt handed over to civilian rule like abubakar fits the bill. Also Abubakar has the counter intelligence skills to act as a spy. Tinubu is wise.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by MrAbufayed: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
GeneralPula:
If you're interested in becoming a president, join a political party then contest!

Going thru coup is never the way..
Oga the powers that be In that country Will not let your ambition see the light of the day besides is it time for elections in Niger?...in addition to that this civilian government was doing too much.imagine telling the minister of finance to account for all the money spent by the government else he'll be killed and baba started crying.I'm sure if sanusi lamido was that Minister he'll light up a smile and gladly provide that information,it is because of corrupt civilian governments in all of Africa that Africa has not reached her full potentials,more coups on the way ..watch out Africa just woke up from a deep slumber

Abeg ignore my typos,I dey rush
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by excel101(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
Shinestar2:
This will definitely be interesting
The Peacemaker himself, let's see if he will live up to his name again.
You mean the peacemaker that stole our money in 1999?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Omeesea: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nothing like peace .[color=#990000][/color][center][/center]
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by foolbuster: 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Oil dey your head.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by frog12: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
waste of time. dem go tell you, free election in 2 years grin grin grin grin
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by pekisdgee(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
No more war in Africa.. I trust my president I swear....

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by excel101(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
Wizardslayer:
The coup leaders are not different from tinubu that administering on a stolen mandate.

Tinubu is a man without honor.
Shut your trap and go back to school, to learn how to comment in public forum.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by foolbuster: 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
porthouse7:
akpu brain

Mumu
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Ashez: 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
Modsarefools:
Niger Republic don finish tiefnubu, them de call am "Ebola" grin grin grin

Nigeria na laughing stock now..
So you too see am?

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Richyfj(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
What is sultan of sokoto doing there They have taken this their Muslim agender to Niger!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel / Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures / Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.