Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders (62786 Views)

Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum / AU, UN, ECOWAS Delegation Head To Niger For Talks / High-powered Nigerian Delegation Arrives In Niamey To Engage With Coup Plotters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by spartachico(m): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
Even as Nigeria govt cut off 70% of their electricity power ,Lagos and Abuja still don’t have 24/7 electricity supply ... this country problem is beyond democracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by occfx: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
autotrader014:
Una never solve una problem finish, na another man country own una wan solve. Mtcheew

Don't mind the okokos claiming world power.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Dmacqh(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
Buhari should be leading this delegation to his maternal home
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by AfonjaPriest: 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
Angela is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.

You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Qoko: 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
I didn’t understand, if the the military coup plotters in Niger forgive their President, will they leave the country or the President reinstate them as the security heads?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by countryman13: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
orikoku:
As an ex man, Abdulsalam will handle the negotiations very well. I just love this man when it's come to peace negotiations.
Yeah Sultan is also an ex man which i think it's logically ok for the negotiation coupled with his position in the Islamic religion. I pray they have a headway peacefully

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by chiedozie198100: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
what is the business of sultan to niger if it is no to protect the evil fulani terrorists that are causing problems in niger?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by NwokoloOwa: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nigeria is still a big boy.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Ashez: 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
porthouse7:
u are still behind, Na woman pant u wear for head
Only time will tell
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Jostoman: 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
A man of peace
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by kissdabride: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
GeneralPula:
If you're interested in becoming a president, join a political party then contest!

Going thru coup is never the way..
go and remove him
Lazy clout
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by John4B: 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
I wish the coup leaders will give them audience and accept whatever negotiations they came with.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Litmus: 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nigeria leaders and, actually, Nigeria people, always putting Africa ahead of Nigeria. If Nigerian people are not putting Nigeria down and praising Ghana, Rwanda and South Africa , Nigeria leaders are sacrificing Nigeria soldiers lives and the economic well-being of Nigerians to go fight for other African countries. What has Africa ever done for Nigeria except join Europe, Middle East and Asians to mock Nigerians, calling us thieves, scammers and drug pushers. undecided

The other day Ethiopia wouldn't even let Nigeriains fleeing Sudan enter their wack country.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by beejay85: 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

What of rigging, selection or stealing of mandate
GO TO COURT grin grin
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
jaxxy:
I think it's left for the people of Niger to determine if they want to continue with the former president or allow the military usher in a new democratic process and government

If u ask me ooo... Ecowas dey overflog this issue..

Their people dont want the former president...

I love their balls... what i dont support is the destruction that happened at the french embassy.

Our politicians are worst...
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by ozo13(m): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
I like this Baba Abdulsalam and his white beard.
Awesome!

I dedicate “Baba” by Dj. Spinall feat Kizz Daniel to him.
Great jam!
talent
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by ozo13(m): 12:05am On Aug 04, 2023
orikoku:
As an ex man, Abdulsalam will handle the negotiations very well. I just love this man when it's come to peace negotiations.
even the sultan too was a military personnel

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by watersideboys: 12:07am On Aug 04, 2023
GeneralPula:
If you're interested in becoming a president, join a political party then contest!

Rigging is worse
Western puppets are worser
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Mozenge1: 12:11am On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:
We say no to War!

Please just negotiate and leave them with their fate. We can’t waste resources to fight another man’s war

I swear, before we know now dem go say they use 100 Billion to fight war

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by okuta007: 12:17am On Aug 04, 2023
GeneralPula:

and IF you win willINEC allow the result

to stand ? will the judiciary allow your victory to

hold ? abeg leave matter - you think the couple

plotters have not heard and read about the

coup speech of INEC and Mahmoud Yakubu ?

when you rig out people from election,

ensuring their votes don’t count, then you

create a template for desperation

that was why Abiola having lost out on NPN

in a bid to replace Shagari in 1983 and was not

promised the NPN ticket in 1987, despite being

the sole financier of the NPN in 1979 decided

to seek for self help and he sponsored the

Buhari /Idiagbon coup using his long time

friend and coup plotter per excellence

Maj Gen Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida

…….Gani Fawehinmi once said it is ignorant to be law abiding in a lawless society…

mtschewew 😏
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Dearlord(m): 12:18am On Aug 04, 2023
Let there be war !
The world doesn't need peace 🕊️✌️
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by abeylee001: 12:23am On Aug 04, 2023
This is a welcome development.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 04, 2023
GeneralPula:

It was the way for people like IBB and he is still respected today.

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by dragunov: 12:28am On Aug 04, 2023
GeneralPula:

Says who? Your imperialist masters have brain washed you.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by ycat: 12:39am On Aug 04, 2023
Exactly!
Neither president Tinubu nor AU or ECOWAS should recognize the coup plotters.
GeneralPula:

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by 9jaRealist: 12:43am On Aug 04, 2023
GeneralPula:

They (not me o wink ) will tell you that if you don’t like it then “go to court”!! cool
>
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by Kenmarine(m): 12:47am On Aug 04, 2023
They even went with the presidential jet... a joke of a country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by 9jaRealist: 12:49am On Aug 04, 2023
ycat:
Exactly!
Neither president Tinubu nor AU or ECOWAS should recognize the coup plotters.

And who does their “recognition” epp?!

They (not me o cheesy) will tell you that some use guns while others use INEC…
Either way, legitimacy is a real issue whenever people feel DISENFRANCHISED.
>
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by 9jaRealist: 12:56am On Aug 04, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ2ArlRdS3M

So after the initial gra-gra
Reality seems to have now firmly sunk in.

Good luck on their mission…
But the irony of an ex-coup plotter going to dissuade other plotters is perhaps uniquely African.
>
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by ycat: 1:01am On Aug 04, 2023
Maybe he's on the side of the coup plotters and the coup was planned with his consent to jolt president Tinubu on possibilities since their relationship with power is love and hate kind, and they can throw in Niger as eni/jara on Nigeria to get them there. Has Buhari strongly condemned the coup? Anyways, I trust president Tinubu to be ready with Mossad and military industrial complex looking to expand on their investment to quickly secure Yorubaland, we can afford to pay and still get to keep 10x more than we currently get with Nigeria.

SporaD8:
I'm disappointed in Buhari - If inspite of his many contributions and sentimental attachment to Niger, He can't leads the delegations, what did he gained?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders by harmonyglobal: 1:02am On Aug 04, 2023
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel / Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures / Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.