Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) (50093 Views)

Nigeriens Angry, Believe Tinubu Is Waging War Against Them - Umar Abubakar / Nigeriens Protest Against Bola Tinubu In Niamey / IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by Creativity22: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2023
Kai, nigeriens are ipob. According to subhumans like; helinues, madridguy and yarimo

3 Likes

Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by Davicl: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2023
Worst time to be a Nigeria grin imagine calling the president of biggest black nation on earth 🌎 ebola with odersity but if you check well well huh they're right grin but the ebola supporter will rather start calling ipob rather than defending the ebola himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by biafranrealson: 9:13am On Aug 04, 2023
Please dear Russia and Niger, when you want to bomb Nigeria, target a place called Aso rock, bourdillon in ikoyi and Iragbaji in osun .

Let other areas breathe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by SunTzu123(m): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2023
It's "Ibo's" that are doing it
Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by nanana48: 9:13am On Aug 04, 2023
Hhhh this name is sweat me well well hhhh

1 Like

Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Life under EBOLA Tinubu's government has been a living hell for me & my family. My wife has turned to prostitution to make ends meet at home. I can't wait to end my miserable/useless life😭😭

Take heart bro, it's not your fault we're in a useless regime. But don't ki!! yourself yet
Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by AskNgige2: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2023
ggood:
Nice one, the vegetable and drug Lord is not love anywhere in the world. Ebola Tinubu indeed

Oh na bola is what they call Ebola?

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by AskNgige2: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2023
AzizG550:
Nice one, let’s know if our freedom and liberation will come from Niger.
Indeed God works in mysterious ways

And in favor of LP...

Ask Ngige how far
Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by wildikeman(m): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Ipob branch members at work

Oh e don reach Niger ??
Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by Ikpunnegi01: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2023
See disgrace! Which one be Ebola Tinubu 😂

1 Like

Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by AskNgige2: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2023
femijay8271:
EBOLA instead of BOLA

Thier french language
Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2023
easyfem:
Majority are not happy with democracy, and u guys are forcing it on them ... though white folk said democracy is about majority and majority said no to this useless democracy..... it's not for african ..... hope naija soldier dey do press on our own sha
Hian, for posting this comment, l will ask the IGP of police to detain you for 1000 years at Bunny barracks today without bail tongue
Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by AskNgige2: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

Thank you Niger Republic for baptizing the urine dispenser for us.

From this day henceforth, the urinating drug lord shall remain Ebola.

And his supporters shall now be known as Ebolans😎

This one weak me.. Ebola kee
Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by Southwestidiot: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Let them protest from now till next 10 years. Fuel subsidy is gone forever 🤣
it's obvious you don't have data, who is talking about subsidy here, mumu na Niger republic dey protest ebola agbado TINUBU war declaration against their country nor be Nigeria state

1 Like

Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by AskNgige2: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
grin grin this people must have gotten those pics from nairaland

Maybe they think the reason Ebola disease is worrying Tinibu...

Or bola means Ebola in French?
Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by Blaze14k: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

Thank you Niger Republic for baptizing the urine dispenser for us.

From this day henceforth, the urinating drug lord shall remain Ebola.

And his supporters shall now be known as Ebolans😎

Seconded
Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by femijay8271(m): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2023
AskNgige2:

Thier french language

Are you KILLING ME?

2 Likes

Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by AskNgige2: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2023
If not that Tinibu has sold his soul to devil that keep him alive for now..

The man for don kick bouquet

2 Likes

Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by Mushmush: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2023
Ajay7411:

I'm frustrated. I hate my life right now. My mother is so useless. I walked into the house only to find 5 of my friends having a gangb*ng with my mother. I feel like killing myself right now.
Chai your mother na real slut. 5 of friends gangbanged her. This one shock me o. I can bet that you are a bastard. I'm sure multiple men slept with your mother before she gave birth to you. Allah ya sauke. Ashe Kai Dan iska ne. Gaskiya maman ka asalin karuwa ce. Dan zina
Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by AskNgige2: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2023
femijay8271:

Are you KILLING ME?

Bola means Ebola in French
And Ahmed mean Mumu
Tinibu means otilo

1 Like

Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by barinedan(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2023
ECOWAS and tinubu should not meddle into other people's internal affairs, the coup was peaceful and so far no life was lost, and from the look of things the citizens of Niger seem to be happy and in full support of the coup so let other African nations allow let be. As for Tinubu, Nigeria has so many challenges begging for attention, from insecurity to hunger down to hardship caused by his government, he should channel the energy he is using on Niger coup to our internal problems here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by UnfairLife7(m): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
Lol

I'm sure these ones learnt their bitterness and got their useless Photoshopped pics from Ipob miscreants. The funny thing is that the combined all Ipob underlings and 0bid0gs like one ugm miscreant Taylor90, are not fit to lace Asiwaju shoes. They hate their irrelevance cheesy
Are you happy that your people are suffering? Are you happy that an average Nigerian family cannot afford 3 square meal daily? Are you happy that your people cannot afford sending their wards to school anymore as a result of high tuition fees? Are you happy that your people are poor and Nigeria top the ladder of poverty? Are you happy that most graduate are unemployed while some had resort to cyber fraud for survival? Are you happy that parents don't eat the fruits of their labour anymore after spending money seeing their children to school but to be jobless?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 04, 2023
Mushmush:

My mother sponsored my education by doing prostitution. I'm very proud of her business as it has helped my useless life. If you want to fvck my 60-year-old mother, please send a mail... She is very cheap
Kai, you must live a miserable life to be advertising your wh0re of a mother on Nairaland🤣🤣
Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by Formation10: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:
mumu na fuel subsidy them they protest for abi you read before you they write rubbish
Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:
See mumu o... These is Nigeriens not Nigerians
Try de read well.. so you go get sense.
Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by Rapht933: 9:26am On Aug 04, 2023
jaybenugo:
Niger Republic Citizens in Niamey Protest Against Nigeria's President and ECOWAS Chairman, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnup47_Q_Hw

Nigeriens protest against President Bola Tinubu Over Plots To Remove The Coupists

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cvg3ffToW0M/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44
They must be angry because he told them we are no more doing father Christmas again...
Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by blackdover: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2023
Niamey !
Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by Osobi32(m): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2023
easyfem:
Majority are not happy with democracy, and u guys are forcing it on them ... though white folk said democracy is about majority and majority said no to this useless democracy..... it's not for african ..... hope naija soldier dey do press on our own sha
Which Nigerian soldiers are u talking about pls? Tinubu knew he could be flushed out of office that was why he retired many of the generals, we have puppets as soldiers

1 Like

Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by Showguyz: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2023
Bobbiee:
Don't go against the will of the people just because you want to appease your white masters. Yoruba people didn't just betray Nigeria, they also betrayed Africa and the black race. Turn coat, a tribe of betrayers.
baba Ebola tinubu is about to betray Africa and we his country men will be blamed for it

1 Like

Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by Rapht933: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2023
obie3rixe:

See mumu o... These is Nigeriens not Nigerians
Try de read well.. so you go get sense.

u are the one that don't understand at all maybe because of hatred you have for PBAT.. PBAT told them we are no more doing father Christmas again. And you expect them to praise him?
Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by yinkeys(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2023
Another war backed by foreign interests about to happen in Niger. @Seun you guys are not saying anything until those countries get ammunition from Russia and China, we’d then see air strikes all over Nigeria which will serve as collateral damage or depopulation agenda the global elites always wanted.
There’s rumor that USA are already dropping ammunition all over Niger borders.
Still rumours
God help us
Another war about to start
Re: Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) by Fortune118005(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2023
Can someone interpret the French writing on the banner to English?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home / Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.