Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State (4036 Views)

FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) / Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate / Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

Pictures speak more than a thousand words
ABK
Developing areas in ABK

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Jcoleworld911: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
ABK
Developing areas in ABK

Look at the Abk we all know, any other one na counterfeit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

not anywhere close to ABK

MEANWHILE check out this in enugu

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Emetex22(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Chai0
Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Tomek09(m): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Putinofrussia:
Ibadan city is more developed than the entire SE Igboland.
Proven fact.
Brown roof Ibadan with no toilet facility.

1 Like

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Tomek09(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
Corn247:

Your ancestors were sharing bananas with monkey butt naked inside bush when they built those houses.

Go and ask your uncles that has traveled to Ibadan whether you can compare any of your erosion capital with with IB, i am sure they will lay curse on you
Stale excuse. Replace Ibadan brown roofs with aluminum roofing sheets. E hard una
Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Tomek09(m): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

To be fair you can’t compare Ibadan and Onistha.

You need to compare Ibadan vs Onitsha + Aba + Nnewi
I have been in Ibadan ooo. No let me expose you.
Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by gidgiddy: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

The whole of Onistha no pass ikeja in landmass

Lmao

Onistha is 20 mi square same as ikeja

What you people call developed towns are just small small local governments in southwest states

And what would have been in Ikeja had it not been part of the federal capital territory of Lagos? What would have been in Ibadan had it not been capital of the Western Region and capital of Oyo state?

You guys cannot develop anywhere without government giving the capital area status and putting in investment

Do you think Onitsha was ever capital of anywhere?
Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Omoawoke2(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

And what would have been in Ikeja had it not been part of the federal capital territory of Lagos? What would have been in Ibadan had it not been capital of the Western Region and capital of Oyo state?

You guys cannot develop anywhere without government giving the capital area status and putting in investment

Do you think Onitsha was ever capital of anywhere?

Lol, excuse excuse excuse

No shame…
Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Omoawoke2(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

The east we know

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Antivirus92(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
Anambrafirsts0n
Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
Gra phase 2 Akpaka forest Onitsha

My hood cheesy

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
cheesy grin

These are things you'll be seeing in yewa north LGA Ogun State angry grin

Dem dey drink portorporto water grin

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You said in all ramifications

So what of IGR, HDI, poverty line, industries? Etc

So your statement is wrong then. Even the GDP is not much of a difference, they are on same level.

Don’t ever make that mistake again to make that false statement, your almighty Anambra no reach Ogun state.
Anambra beat Ogun in all ramifications

This is from NBS

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
grin grin

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Omoawoke2(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

This is from NBS

Criminal posting 2016 data when 2019 is the latest data

Fraud is a part of your DNA

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Omoawoke2(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Antivirus92:
Anambrafirsts0n

This one dey call for backup. grin lmao

Nairaland no go kill person

We are under attack, I repeat we are under intense attack, we are being overrun, calling for back up. 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Omoawoke2(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
grin grin

You people are lost of ideas, we have seen enough pictures, seems you can’t withstand the heat again in the face of facts and statistics.
Na so ojuwku run when fire power hit am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Omoawoke2(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

This is from NBS

Saying all ramifications shows you are an illiterate.

All ramifications means there’s in all spheres . Abi which kind olodo you be

IGR, ogun alone is bigger than entire southeast not just Anambra which nullifies your claim of all ramifications.

The only place where Anambra was a bit better is in GDP and the difference is negligible.

HDI, Ogun is number two in Nigeria behind Lagos

Poverty line, Ogun beat Anambra

So stop speaking like you didn’t finish primary school

As many times as you want evidence, I’ll post it below till it sticks to your head that your almighty Anambra no reach Ogun

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Criminal posting 2016 data when 2019 is the latest data

Fraud is a part of your DNA
Where is your source
NBA released the data in 2018 let me see your source

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You people are lost of ideas, we have seen enough pictures, seems you can’t withstand the heat again in the face of facts and statistics.
Na so ojuwku run when fire power hit am

abeg shut up akpamu

is it not Ogun State people are drinking the muddy water? grin

Upon all Una crap Anambra still beating Ogun both in education and GDP cheesy

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

IGR, ogun alone is bigger than entire southeast not just Anambra which nullifies your claim of all ramifications.

The only place where Anambra was a bit better is in GDP and the difference is negligible.

As many times as you want evidence, I’ll post it below till it sticks to your head that your almighty Anambra no reach Ogun
Statisense that three Yorubas are in one room dishing out fake data cheesy grin grin

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Lamba lord don go bring 2019 ranking grin

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Statisense and Nairamatrics are websites own by Yoruba guys where dey are doing what their ancestors are known for propaganda while others are busy making money, that's why Yoruba land have highest number of slums prevalence in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Statisense that three Yorubas are in one room dishing out fake data cheesy grin grin
Some of the things they say tally sha
Do you know SE has the lowest cost of living in the south

1 Like

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Some of the things they say tally sha
Do you know SE has the lowest cost of living in the south
I don't even believe in those data if you have visited Yourba land outside Lagos and east you will know poverty is working naked in their region, even in NBS they're the ones manipulating the results there is nothing you will tell me in this world to believe that Osun I know very well have low poverty rate than Anambra state, it's not possible

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Omoawoke2(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Statisense and Nairamatrics are websites own by Yoruba guys where dey are doing what their ancestors are known for propaganda while others are busy making money, that's why Yoruba land have highest number of slums prevalence in Nigeria

You need to stop disgracing yourself.
Statisense did not generate they data, they only posted the result

And don’t mistake Statisense and statista

Statista is a global company

Abi IGR data was done by Yoruba too?

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

I don't even believe in those data if you have visited Yourba land outside Lagos and east you will know poverty is working naked in their region, even in NBS they're the ones manipulating the results their is nothing you will tell me in this world to believe that Osun I know very well have low poverty rate than Anambra state, it's not possible

You're right I served at Yewa north in Ogun State I can confirm

You'll see poverty personified people

Alot of uneducated people full there too

No clean water. I was loading my boot with water whenever I go to Abk and retuning back to the community

Them poor well well no cap
Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Omoawoke2(m): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

I don't even believe in those data if you have visited Yourba land outside Lagos and east you will know poverty is working naked in their region, even in NBS they're the ones manipulating the results there is nothing you will tell me in this world to believe that Osun I know very well have low poverty rate than Anambra state, it's not possible

Stop posting old data

This one is from statista not Statisense

This is 2019 not 2016

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Tazozie(m): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Where is Abuja as a State
Shebi eyeNeck and apc say Abuja is one the states of the federation
We dey wait for Scores.
Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You need to stop disgracing yourself.
Statisense did not generate they data, they only posted the result

And don’t mistake Statisense and statista

Statista is a global company

Abi IGR data was done by Yoruba too?
stop disgracing yourself Ogun is amongst the poorest state in the 2023 world Bank report grin

Ọkwa multidimensional poverty grin

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Stop posting old data

This one is from statista not Statisense

This is 2019 not 2016

Stop posting 2019 grin

This is 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Increased By 0.8% In Q3, 2023 / Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Niger / Things Have Fallen Apart In Nigeria - Maitama-sule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.