Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State (4095 Views)

FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) / Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate / Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Omoawoke2(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

You're right I served at Yewa north in Ogun State I can confirm

You'll see poverty personified people

Alot of uneducated people full there too

No clean water. I was loading my boot with water whenever I go to Abk and retuning back to the community

Them poor well well no cap

Can you just go on google and type which states are the poorest in southern nigeria
Every search brings out Ebonyi and Enugu.

You people are extremely stubborn and are really Pained and bitter 🤣🤣

No amount of self deceit and misinformation will change this facts
Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You need to stop disgracing yourself.
Statisense did not generate they data, they only posted the result

And don’t mistake Statisense and statista

Statista is a global company

Abi IGR data was done by Yoruba too?
Statisense is a Nigeria company founded by Femi Bejide.

1 Like

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Omoawoke2(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Stop posting 2019 grin

This is 2023

Well Ondo is still ahead of the almighty Anambra
And Ebonyi is still the poorest state in southern nigeria
Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

clown we dey compare Ogun muddy water drinkers and Anambra grin

What is the mud drinking state doing with the money they're borrowing grin

Anambra is second least indebted state in Nigeria wink

1 Like

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Can you just go on google and type which states are the poorest in southern nigeria
Every search brings out Ebonyi and Enugu.

You people are extremely stubborn and are really Pained and bitter 🤣🤣

No amount of self deceit and misinformation will change this facts
Forget propaganda Ebonyi is far better than Ekiti and Osun state Enugu is far better than Ondo

2 Likes

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Omoawoke2(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
clown we dey compare Ogun muddy water drinkers and Anambra grin

What is the mud drinking state doing with the money they're borrowing grin

Anambra is second least indebted state in Nigeria wink

The most indebted country in the world is US.
When did debt become a measure of development ?
Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Omoawoke2(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Forget propaganda Ebonyi is far better than Ekiti and Osun state Enugu is far better than Ondo

Prove it!
Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Forget theory this is real evidence of poverty in Ondo state, you guys are only destroying your region with propaganda, Ondo is next 50 yrs can't come close to Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Omoawoke2(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Forget theory this is real evidence of poverty in Ondo state, you guys are only destroying your region with propaganda, Ondo is next 50 yrs can't come close to Anambra state

All you do is cry like a wounded lion.
You have nothing to back up your claims other taking pictures, same pictures from your region that are no better

I could imagine the agony it caused you to realize that your almighty Anambra is not doing better than average southwestern states

Please give me proofs, I am literally begging
Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

The most indebted country in the world is US.
When did debt become a measure of development ?
And people drink mud water in US abi grin

Dem dey drink mud water you dey talk about US 🤡🤡🤡

1 Like

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Omoawoke2(m): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

And people drink mud water in US abi grin

Dem dey drink mud water you dey talk about US 🤡🤡🤡

Yes, people live on the streets in the US.
And poor living conditions is equally common in the southeast.
Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Omoawoke2(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Na wa oo

Is it that no ranking in the world places any southeastern state ahead of southwestern states. Let’s even minus Lagos state.
Just any one, make una take do consolation

One way or the other, one southwest state from no where will just overtake southeastern states.
See Ondo from no where topping all morafvking eastern states. Yet southeast is the worst again in the south.
They swear for una ni

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Prove it!
Visit Ebonyi you will be ashamed of yourself, Ebonyi is blessed with enough natural resources, Ebonyi is one of the major rice producing state, Ebonyi is blessed with lime stone, infastructure they are far better than Ekiti, Osun and Ondo state

1 Like

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Na wa oo

Is it that no ranking in the world places any southeastern state ahead of southwestern states. Let’s even minus Lagos state.

One way or the other, one southwest state from no where will just overtake southeastern states.
See Ondo from no where topping all morafvking eastern states. Yet southeast is the worst again in the south.
They swear for una ni

Shut up we are talking about Ogun and Anambra here

Abeg

Where Ogun dey ? grin grin

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Visit Ebonyi you will be ashamed of yourself, Ebonyi is blessed with enough natural resources, Ebonyi is one of the major rice producing state, Ebonyi is blessed with lime stone, infastructure they are far better than Ekiti, Osun and Ondo state

This people no dey travel grin

1 Like

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You have nothing to back up your claims other taking pictures, same pictures from your region that are no better

I could imagine the agony it caused you to realize that your almighty Anambra is not doing better than average southwestern states

This is reality not theory
This is Ebonyi state

1 Like

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

This is reality not theory
This is Ebonyi state

Dem no dey travel cheesy
Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Na wa oo

They swear for una ni

🤡🤡🤡

Do you know Anambra has the highest cut off mark in Nigerian unity schools grin

Mud drinkers dey down cheesy

1 Like

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

This is Ebonyi state not those fake data you guys are dishing out can you compare Osogbo, Ado Ekiti and Akure to Abakalike

1 Like

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

This people no dey travel grin
I dey tell you, very ignorant minds
Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

I dey tell you, very ignorant minds

Onye njem ka onye isi awọ mara ihe

They forgot a traveller is wiser than a man of grey hair

1 Like

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

This is reality, what you guys do every day to be dishing out propaganda careless what's happening in your region that's why Yoruba land have highest Slums prevalence

This is Ebonyi state

2 Likes

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

This is reality, what you guys do every day to be dishing out propaganda careless what's happening in your region that's why Yoruba land have highest Slums prevalence

This is Ebonyi state

Why are you showing him na 🤣

Allow him to be living freestyle in his Oyo state

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

This is Enugu reality not theory

1 Like

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

This is reality

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Why are you showing him na 🤣

Allow him to be living freestyle in his Oyo state
Backward region, the very day I visited Oyo I was shocked by what I saw It surprise me that this guys will have temerity and be defending their backwardness

1 Like

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Backward region, the very day I visited Oyo I was shocked by what I saw It surprise me that this guys will have temerity and be defending their backwardness
Imagine being singled out because you look fresh so you must be igbo grin

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

This is Enugu

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Imagine being singled out because you look fresh so you must be igbo grin
grin grin grin
They're just using propaganda to be deceiving themselves
Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

grin grin grin
They're just using propaganda to be deceiving themselves
Whenever I remember these events eh

Laff go wan kill me grin

1 Like

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You guys are still far, outside Lagos Yoruba land is backward

This is Enugu you claimed is poor on paper not reality

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Omoawoke2(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You guys are still far, outside Lagos Yoruba land is backward

This is Enugu you claimed is poor on paper not reality

Watch out for my next thread.

It is all about the massive development of Ibadan and Abeokuta

It is no fluke that Ibadan is always rated as one of the most developed cities in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of His Educational Records Being Released By Chicago State / A Governor Without A First Lady; Aiyedatiwas' Case / Nigeria, U.S. Sign Pact On Regional Security ;Africom Has Come To Naija: Smh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.