Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State (4111 Views)

FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) / Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate / Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by Antivirus92(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2023
Omoawoke2:

This one dey call for backup. grin lmao

Nairaland no go kill person

We are under attack, I repeat we are under intense attack, we are being overrun, calling for back up. 😂
under attack from somebody from osun state?
grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by walefresh3(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You are empty, Ibadan measurement is 142 perimeter, area is 495km, Anambra measurement is 358 perimeter area 4,828 you can see Anambra alone is 20 times bigger than Ibadan alone, and mind you Anambra is smallest in Southeast, when you visit southwest outside the cities that are covered with brown roof other areas are jungle
Stop saying rubbish.. We all know the true pictures that southwest is far richer and Developed than southeast....

Show me anywhere in southeast that look like this...

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by walefresh3(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
No akpu eater should come and tell me to exclude Lagos out of southwest....

If una character good , and u guys are accommodated nigerians will migrate to your region...That aside , your region is unproductive and underdeveloped...

I regard southeast as the poorest southern region ....

See Lagos see Southwest

LAGOS SOUTHWESTERN NIGERIA

1) Victoria island
2) Lagos Secretariat Ikeja
3)lausa IKEJA Secretariat
4) coastain ORILE IGANMU

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by KwuoteYourFada: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
walefresh3:
No akpu eater should come and tell me to exclude Lagos out of southwest....

If una character good , and u guys are accommodated nigerians will migrate to your region...That aside , your region is unproductive and underdeveloped...

I regard southeast as the poorest southern region ....

See Lagos see Southwest

LAGOS SOUTHWESTERN NIGERIA

1) Victoria island
2) Lagos Secretariat Ikeja
3)lausa IKEJA Secretariat
4) coastain ORILE IGANMU

Shut up

Lagos is collectively built grin

Look at Thier amala and algae-spirogyra ewedu states languishing in poverty grin

Imagine a state that was Capital from 1914 to 1991 that's a whooping 77 years! Even Abuja is yet to have such federal presence

Waka ! Thunder fire your yansh 🤡🤡🤡

Lagos shouldn't be counted as Yoruba achievement but a collective effort of all Nigerians 🤡

1 Like

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by walefresh3(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Shut up

Lagos is collectively built grin

Look at Thier amala and algae-spirogyra ewedu states languishing in poverty grin

Imagine a state that was Capital from 1914 to 1991 that's a whooping 77 years! Even Abuja is yet to have such federal presence

Lagos shouldn't be counted as Yoruba achievement but a collective effort of all Nigerians 🤡
Akpu eaters are criminals.... So u want us to ignore the developmental strides of our able leaders Because of 2 local governments that were seceded to colony masters ?

Out of 20 local government only 2 were fct territory...

What collective effort? Did your akpu elders ever contribute anything to the Developments be of nigeria talkless of Lagos ?

Yoruba leaders Developed Lagos...

See the Pathfinder of new Lagos here below

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by walefresh3(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Shut up

Lagos is collectively built Stop Lamentations grin

stop Lamentations.. Cry to your OSU gods and ask why Nigerians and colonial master failed collectively to Developed just one of your akpu state ? You know why ? It is because your region is coursed... Who will invest in a barren kingdom ?

That's why your kinsmen running out of the region like economical refugees...

Even asari dokubo testified to it

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by walefresh3(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Where for alaigbo get neighborhood Estate like dis ?

Ogun state get house abeg

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by walefresh3(m): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Because person no get time to dey snap pictures of beautiful areas in southwest one village boy from sadeastern region go come online dey compete with his Master

Naa OGUN STATE BE DIS OYA KILLYASELF

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by walefresh3(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Make I show u inside ogun state city and institutions Small

Re: Head To Head : Ogun State And Anambra State by spagettiluv: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
You have any thing like this in your backward region?
I mean an estate facing ocean
City view estate,Arepo,OGUN STATE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Soldier Lambast Gov Sanwo - Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic,Video) / REVEALED: Why NNPC GMD, Andrew Yakubu Was Sacked / How To Win Any Election In Nigeria : Redefine Your Political Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.