Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties (43348 Views)

World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities / Taiwan Visit: China Halts Climate, Military Ties With US; Sanctions Pelosi / Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Stillkrug: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ebola should stay out of this ecowas chairman my foot

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Solidkay(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Enough of these useless white folks milking us dry of our natural resources under the pretence of helping us in one way or the other.

If the people say they don't want you,
Won't you just let them go?
Must you force yourself on them?

Unless there's some hidden agendas behind the help you claim you're offering.

USA 🇺🇸 AND FRANCE🇫🇷 ARE MORE DEVIL THE THE DEVIL 😈HIMSELF.

5 Likes

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by OMEGA009(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
When PBAT was talking about 50 million youths and cocking of gun, you all thought he had dementia. Una no know say Baba dey see future. Lol

3 Likes

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Angelfrost(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
You are asking your colonial masters to stop enjoying the exploitation of your nation, and you assume or believe they will gladly oblige... Lol!

France know wetin dem see inside Africa. grin

Those of you thinking Independence means your Colonial Masters have truly left should rethink... They are very much in control, pressing the mumu buttons of all your so-called elected leaders.

4 Likes

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by emani03(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Africans are waking , it won’t be long before there will be a military coup in Nigeria!

Since the westerners use democracy to give us foolish people as representatives in Africa.

Just look at how Tinubu came into power, you think they didn’t know that the election was a hoax?

They don’t care about Africans, they are here to exploit Africans through their timid leaders.

I love Putin, a nigga played them.

HonNL:

SOURCE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by chineduisaac(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
angry
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Iamzik: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:
“France recalls that the legal framework for its defense cooperation with Niger is based on agreements concluded with the legitimate Nigerien authorities. These are the only ones that France, like the rest of the international community, recognizes,”

Exactly!

France need to wake up!
The Nigerien people are fully in support of the military takeover

4 Likes

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by LoveTalk(f): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
War is never the answer. We will get it right someday.
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by BoldBrainz(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
Make una dey there dey speak English. If una like make una no evacuate una military personnel from people country!

Imagine the nerves! Coercively insisting on remaining in people's country. These Western countries are really becoming overbearing..

2 Likes

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Calitoscassius(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
Good idea, the French or US are not fighting any terrorists, who are the terrorists anyway? The Niger ians? How did the US and EU so called fight against terrorists in Afghanistan went? The same so called Talibans are still in power after 20 years of war with the EU and America in Afghanistan, more than 50000 people died, American soldiers, Afgan men, women and children killed in the name of fighting terrorists.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by APC2: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
Nigeria should do quick and invade niger.
I hope when niger strikes back, thier bombs no go reach me for south.
The war go be between northern nigeria and niger.

Aboki Civil War grin grin grin grin grin
Childish talk. The war will be mostly on air. If Niger have strategic bombers, they can bomb anywhere in Nigeria
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by FreeStuffsNG: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

“France recalls that the legal framework for its defense cooperation with Niger is based on agreements concluded with the legitimate Nigerien authorities. These are the only ones that France, like the rest of the international community, recognizes,” the ministry said in a statement
Gbam! Coup plotters are speaking for themselves and not the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Scarrr: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
TERMlNATOR:

senseless okoro

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
By the time this white people finish with Africans and their useless leaders.....them go know say Say Bible is the same as Ofor

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by BoldBrainz(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Angelfrost:
You are asking your colonial masters to stop enjoying the exploitation of your nation, and you assume or believe they will gladly oblige... Lol!

France know wetin dem see inside Africa. grin

Just imagine the effrontery in the statement.. !
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by KGBKremlin: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

France is going to be disgrace like in the Vietnam or even worse.

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Xscape1993(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
Africa is not a serious continent....
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Calitoscassius(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Make una dey there dey speak English. If una like make una no evacuate una military personnel from people country!

Imagine the nerves! Coercively insisting on remaining in people's country. These Western countries are really becoming overbearing..
They just want to make sure they are still colonizing Niger and running Niger's government

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by AutoConsult: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lastmankc:
I prefer military regime.Democray in Africa and Nigeria as a whole is rubbish
Nigerian military guyz are as corrupt as their civilian counterparts. They'll embezzle money and you won't even be able to protest. If you even look at young soldiers on the streets anyhow, they'll beat you up and rape your family members. Think about it.

4 Likes

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by lexy2014: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
mariovito:
All I see here is proxy war Nigeria should not be involved with.

which proxy are you seeing? proxy war by who exactly?

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by JudeAfoo(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Let Tinubu go ahead with the war. It will favor me and my family grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Ihedinuwa69(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
I deal on very neat bitter kola nuts on wholesale scale base is Anambra State delivery is nationwide
Whatsapp 08167960827

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by MTNnews: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tinubu is definitely not as foolish as your Ipob father
kokoBoii:
May God not allow tinubu to use busy body to put this country in trouble over something that never concerned us in the first place
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Edusouls(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
West should go to hell, they are no longer needed, their powers have Diluted so badly that people are rejecting them here and there , they only cause wars , bloodletting and anarchy, France is the worst of all, Nigeria
Should stay clear Abegi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Goodman2023: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
fourboys:
This Niger people are serious ooo

Who them help? .. what's the significance of Niger to the world ?...you want to cut ties...is as good as saying you want to stop begging...how does that affect the giver ?

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Saao(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
TERMlNATOR:

a war caused by southern president. You southerner get plan, it won't work

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
APC2:

Childish talk. The war will be mostly on air. If Niger have strategic bombers, they can bomb anywhere in Nigeria
na lie.
Aboki bomb no fit reach south grin grin

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by happney65: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
TERMlNATOR:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by lexy2014: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

“France recalls that the legal framework for its defense cooperation with Niger is based on agreements concluded with the legitimate Nigerien authorities. These are the only ones that France, like the rest of the international community, recognizes,” the ministry said in a statement
Gbam! Coup plotters are speaking for themselves and not the country.

are you speaking for Nigeriens?

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by lexy2014: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
APC2:

which war and who is fighting the war?
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by baralatie(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Counter coup loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.