Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties (43345 Views)

World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities / Taiwan Visit: China Halts Climate, Military Ties With US; Sanctions Pelosi / Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Angelfrost(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Just imagine the effrontery in the statement.. !

You can imagine... That's why they get bent out of shape whenever any African nation seems to be getting it right.

Africa's underdevelopment is directly linked to foreign influence... People who sit back and applaud the corrupt and deplorable election of crooks, but become agitated when the military takes over.

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Stillkrug: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
Scarrr:
senseless okoro
everything is okoro i wonder how your miserable life will if you don't mention okoro just for a day

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Neddstark: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
France should learn from Britain. They are awful colonialists, keeping their colonies in their control despite independence.

I see Cameroon as next.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by 007Marvel(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Notice how France that has something to lose not relating to human is constantly distancing herself from any form of intervention but Nigeria that will be greatly affected if war breaks out, is heading into a grinder like a train with no breaks! Now I know why Africa (Nigeria in particular) is the way it is! The kind sense make we get na to extort other's . They're pushing Nigeria into a pit with paper promises! And our government is blinding doing their biding! How foolish can a group of Alleged educated buffoon be!

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by BoldBrainz(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Calitoscassius:
They just want to make sure they are still colonizing Niger and running Niger's government

This statement from the French authorities is very provocative. Imagine the thieves and oppressors insisting on "recognised institution". Who's the recognised institution if not the Nigerien Citizenry?

These people have made it clear that they're in full support of the junta and you're shoving your repulsive guts in their faces, talking nonsense about a recognised government.. . No wonder the Chinese and Russians have such hatred for western countries.

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
Nigeria should do quick and invade niger.
I hope when niger strikes back, thier bombs no go reach me for south.
The war go be between northern nigeria and niger.

Aboki Civil War grin grin grin grin grin
Supported, Baba!

I tot I was alone!

grin

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Igboslayer: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Time for Franchophone countries to liberate themselves from the grip of France

2 Likes

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by BrutusOj(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
What is Buhari doing to savage the situation in his original father land? He channelled all our money and resources to Niger during his tenure. He should use his influence to wade into the issues over there or is he no longer going to rest there like said?
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Squirrel1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
TERMlNATOR:

Igbo man, please try de get sense for public forum. ewu!
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by ehikwe22: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
France military don't want to leave on Technical ground. If your presence in Niger isn't for your sole benefit, you'll leave when your hosts asks you to, now you want to stay put because you think the military dare not attack your soldiers, in their own country. Let's see how it plays out
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by TERMlNATOR(m): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Squirrel1:
Igbo man, please try de get sense for public forum. ewu!
keremi aboki yaro, una no dey add any value to nigeria.
Aquiya!
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Vulcan24(m): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
All these African soldiers with hard drugs induced psychosis! Are u planning to become a continent or u want to isolate Niger from international relations?

Even US rely on others for sustenance
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by abba190: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
TERMlNATOR:

nyemmiri coward
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Taiwo20(m): 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
The population of France and US troops in Niger is too much when their role their role is supposed to be tactical and supportive.

What does that tells us?
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Scarrr: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
Stillkrug:
everything is okoro i wonder how your miserable life will if you don't mention okoro just for a day
e get as Okoro dey reason like fowl ... It's easy to spot Dem😒
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by TERMlNATOR(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
abba190:
nyemmiri coward
fulani bororo cow breed.
Wash ur prick make u run go mosque.
Its friday
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by abba190: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Cut their visas, send them Back...this is a country useless president want to connect rail line with eastern region oil money.

Luggard will not see peace in hell.
grin grin grin as ur forefathers die with this pain in their heart na so u go die. one nigeria till eternity grin grin grin
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by BoldBrainz(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

You can imagine... That's why they get bent out of shape whenever any African nation seems to be getting it right.

Africa's underdevelopment is directly linked to foreign influence... People who sit back and applaud the corrupt and deplorable election of crooks, but become agitated when the military takes over.

The irritating part to all this drama is the fact that Tinubu's Yoruba supporters are applauding western countries for imposing their unneeded presence in the Nigerien territory, yet these same people are lambasting the Igbos for wanting their presence to be felt and their voices heard in the other regions of the country.

The concept of double standards has never been so aptly and practically represented, than what is on display right now .

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by abba190: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
fulani bororo cow breed.
Wash ur prick make u run go mosque.
Its friday
angry grin grin grin inyamuri
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by udemzyudex(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
France is looking for a way to invade and take over.
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by PaNnamdi: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
citygarden:
You hell with the west
See your mouth "like with hell to west"
What do u know about global politics.

U think global politics is all about eating agbado and frying suya.
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by adenigga(m): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Cut their visas, send them Back...this is a country useless president want to connect rail line with eastern region oil money.

Luggard will not see peace in hell.
grin grin

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Cromagnon: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lastmankc:
I prefer military regime.Democray in Africa and Nigeria as a whole is rubbish
how old are you. You must not have experienced it. Anyway me I was a soldier. So either way it pays me. But no more social media for you if we get power. Shebi politicians still need your vote.

2 Likes

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Dvdpity: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

“France recalls that the legal framework for its defense cooperation with Niger is based on agreements concluded with the legitimate Nigerien authorities. These are the only ones that France, like the rest of the international community, recognizes,” the ministry said in a statement
Gbam! Coup plotters are speaking for themselves and not the country.
Keep spreading your stupidity.
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Stillkrug: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=Scarrr post=124876136] e get as Okoro dey reason like fowl ... It's easy to spot Dem [qoute] many of una no wetin be okoro una just hear am from una useless tribesmen mouth una begin feast ontop am ewu, chukwu kpo ikpunnegi dia onye iberibe
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by TERMlNATOR(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
abba190:
angry grin grin grin inyamuri
haboki how pa grin grin grin
Walai, niger go carry Fresident Futin bomb, kwandem una.
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Larryndelaw: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
There will be another counter coup in Niger shortly. Watch out
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by FreeStuffsNG: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dvdpity:

Keep spreading your stupidity.
mynd44 nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by XAUBulls: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
The proxy war of the Russians and the West is about to begin on African soil.

The ignorant and highly indisciplined military coup plotters in Niger and elsewhere in the Sahel of Africa are pawns in a game of chess. Period.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by abba190: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
haboki how pa grin grin grin
Walai, niger go carry Fresident Futin bomb, kwandem una.
na nyemmiri soldiers we will send to fight for nigeria grin grin

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Neddstark: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
Larryndelaw:
There will be another counter coup in Niger shortly. Watch out

I doubt France and USA will let their investments in Niger go off just like that. A lot might be cooking behind the scene.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.