Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties (43346 Views)

World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities / Taiwan Visit: China Halts Climate, Military Ties With US; Sanctions Pelosi / Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Nigeriagood(m): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
kokoBoii:
May God not allow tinubu to use busy body to put this country in trouble over something that never concerned us in the first place
rubbish he is the ECOWAS chairman of course Nigeria must get involved
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by bbamusa: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
another hater, it will not happen our lifetime. zombi!
TERMlNATOR:
Nigeria should do quick and invade niger.
I hope when niger strikes back, thier bombs no go reach me for south.
The war go be between northern nigeria and niger.

Aboki Civil War grin grin grin grin grin
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by dczieta: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nazgul:
This is one of the reasons why despite everything people say about Abacha, he still remains one of Nigeria's best leaders for me.

During his tenure, US, Britain, France...etc, all closed down their embassies in Nigeria and left.

Abacha's children schooled here in Nigeria. Abacha himself never toured Europe and America, he ruled in Nigeria, lived in Nigeria and died in Nigeria.

It's good to see other African countries getting rid of European parasites. They don't mean well for you. All they do is come to your country, build their military base, find a way of accessing your resources and ship it back to their country whilst leaving you in abject poverty.

This is revisionist history. It's 2023 and we're still uncovering Abacha loot in Europe. The man was a very self centered dictator who only cared for himself.
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Nigeriagood(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nazgul:
This is one of the reasons why despite everything people say about Abacha, he still remains one of Nigeria's best leaders for me.

During his tenure, US, Britain, France...etc, all closed down their embassies in Nigeria and left.

Abacha's children schooled here in Nigeria. Abacha himself never toured Europe and America, he ruled in Nigeria, lived in Nigeria and died in Nigeria.

It's good to see other African countries getting rid of European parasites. They don't mean well for you. All they do is come to your country, build their military base, find a way of accessing your resources and ship it back to their country whilst leaving you in abject poverty.
my goodness who do you this thing,the billions of dollars stolen are still been recovered but he is the best cause his children schooled in Nigeria which they didn't smh
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Ikpunnegi01: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Abeg, Nigeriens wey dey here listen! When you start fighting back, you know Nigeria's map; start at the center of that mark to do your attack; nothing concerns those wey dey below the map abeg. Thanks.. Let v#olence rain like rainfall!
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Truth234(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Taiwo20:
The population of France and US troops in Niger is too much when their role their role is supposed to be tactical and supportive.

What does that tells us?

They have strategic agreement with Niger. Even US soldiers that helped Nigeria against Boko Haram preferred to stay in Niger and that is where they trained Nigerian soldiers.
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by BreconHills(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
mariovito:
All I see here is proxy war Nigeria should not be involved with.

Proxy war?

Mali and Burkina have stimulated Islamic jihadist efforts into Togo, Benin and Ghana and you want Nigeria that is still battling BH to sit back and allow Niger to become another staging post for Islamic terrorists?

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Firstcitizen: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

This statement from the French authorities is very provocative. Imagine the thieves and oppressors insisting on "recognised institution". Who's the recognised institution if not the Nigerien Citizenry?

These people have made it clear that they're in full support of the junta and you're shoving your repulsive guts in their faces, talking nonsense about a recognised government.. . No wonder the Chinese and Russians have such hatred for western countries.

Worse off are the Nigerians here supporting this nonsense with their slave mentality. Let Nigeriens decide. They propped up a puppet in power and signed one sided agreements to allow them steal Uranium for thier electricity while Niger depends on Nigeria for electricity.

All the bases in Africa are designed to safeguard their interests in mining and nothing more. In fact they prefer that insurgency is on the increase in such countries to distract from this new form of colonialism. They will even go as far as blocking the sale of arms to fight insurgency like they did Nigeria.

Africans are foolish I swear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by BigIyanga: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nazgul:

But he stole our $€££ and kept in EU/US/Asia… lol
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by OVB123: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nazgul:

God bless u for this wise saying.
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Procashtips(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Exactly. They rob us to keep their country moving.
Without resources from Africa, especially Francophone, France is doomed. Their issues run deep, including recent protests against violence, racism, and unemployment.

The day Africa wakes up and stop them from exploiting us, that's the day the so called developed west would breakdown.

If they were so rich and better, how come they came to invade our continent for plunder?

That day of reckoning is fast approaching.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Horus(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzLoUszvR5o

French Soldiers Are Officially Expelled From Niger

Niger's military leaders revoked a set of military cooperation agreements with France.
The decision, which affects five military deals dating between 1977 and 2020

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by InvertedHammer: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
/
The main question is: What interest does France have in combating terrorism in a country she shares no boundaries with? Are they fighting terrorism or they have military establishments in Niger to support any puppet they instal?

/

2 Likes

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Meliziz: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
So where did he save all his loot😆
Nazgul:

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Enice(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lastmankc:
I prefer military regime.Democray in Africa and Nigeria as a whole is rubbish
see them. Just because Obi lost election, you prefer military regime! These ones are the throwing the baby with the bath water type.
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by BoldBrainz(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
Firstcitizen:

Worse off are the Nigerians here supporting this nonsense with their slave mentality. Let Nigeriens decide. They propped up a puppet in power and signed one sided agreements to allow them steal Uranium for thier electricity while Niger depends on Nigeria for electricity.

All the bases in Africa are designed to safeguard their interests in mining and nothing more. In fact they prefer that insurgency is on the increase in such countries to distract from this new form of colonialism. They will even go as far as blocking the sale of arms to fight insurgency like they did Nigeria.

Africans are foolish I swear

This is the part that puts me off most!

Like, Nigerians are just so subdued and mentally conquered to the point where we totally can no longer recognise the fact that we can be an independent people, seperated from the shenanigans of Western countries, yet still able to achieve sustainable growth and progress, once the right leadership is in place.

The average Nigerian just literally throws his hands helplessly, drooling over every word these whites vomit and worshipping them in total submission, even more than we reverence God himself.

Shit is just repugnant and crazy!

4 Likes

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by BoldBrainz(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

You can imagine... That's why they get bent out of shape whenever any African nation seems to be getting it right.

Africa's underdevelopment is directly linked to foreign influence... People who sit back and applaud the corrupt and deplorable election of crooks, but become agitated when the military takes over.

I'm so fed up of this country and her citizens, walahi!

Seeing youths and adults submitting their independence and sense of reasoning to tribal and religious sentiments just to pay loyalty to corrupt and insensitive democratic leaders who are clearly pawns in the hands of Western puppeteers, is just sickening.

One has to wonder with bleak feelings as to what our future generations will turn out to be.. !

2 Likes

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Gajagojo: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nazgul:

Hold old are you? You think you are talking to kids like yourself?

You just open your mouth and vomit rubbish

US Britain and France closed down Embassies and left Nigeria? What year?

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Moniya4Real(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
Thanks for this insightful pointers bro. The day African leaders realize that no foreign powers(The West, China and Russia) but most importantly, the West,really don’t like you but cos of what they can gain from you, is the day Africa will start to develop. But no! The leaders and their puppets everywhere and on nairaland have brains, but don’t think that way. The sad thing is that youths of their like-minds are tomorrow’s African leaders. They never see anything wrong in the destruction of African and third world countries by this powers, particularly the West in the name of NATO. They want to remain powerful and direct other people’s destiny by force

Nazgul:
This is
one of the reasons why despite everything people say about Abacha, he still remains one of Nigeria's best leaders for me.

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Scarrr: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=Stillkrug post=124876257][/quote]cry cry baby.. ogun kill u, join chukwu kpo ikpunnegi dia onye iberibe
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by TheSuperX(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
Nigeria should do quick and invade niger.
I hope when niger strikes back, thier bombs no go reach me for south.
The war go be between northern nigeria and niger.

Aboki Civil War grin grin grin grin grin
The bomb go touch everybody no worry. 😂😂

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Svoboda(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nazgul:

God bless your mother.

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Thomasankara(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
[/color]how come he was able to maintain a Swiss account and other foreign accounts, the level of his greed could not be fathomed, so much that after his death,he kept sending money to us from the land of the dead.[color=#770077]
Nazgul:

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by dragunov: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

I don't know why Nigerians are this blind. I don't know why they trust and accept anything, any news, any information coming from the Western powers. We are so gullible! It's the same pattern all over the world. When they want to control your resources and stymie your development and prosperity , they sponsor terrorists and insurgents. Then they come to you under the pretense of wanting to help. They send troops and build military bases. Yet the terrorists keep operating. Why? Because those mofos are stealing your resources. Their military presence in your country is to ensure that while you're distracted fighting the terrorists that they are funding and arming, they are stealing right in the middle of the military bases.

3 Likes

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Kinikini: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
The Abacha that stashed so much stolen money in the same West? I for yab u but u fit be indomie generation. Sin no more.

Nazgul:

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by dragunov: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

This is the part that puts me off most!

Like, Nigerians are just so subdued and mentally conquered to the point where we totally can no longer recognise the fact that we can be an independent people, seperated from the shenanigans of Western countries, yet still able to achieve sustainable growth and progress, once the right leadership is in place.

The average Nigerian just literally throws his hands helplessly, drooling over every word these whites vomit and worshipping them in total submission, even more than we reverence God himself.

Shit is just repugnant and crazy!

Thank God sensible guys like you are posting comments. But as usual, they will never listen. All they will be shouting is democracy up and down.

4 Likes

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Goodman2023:

Who them help? .. what's the significance of Niger to the world ?...you want to cut ties...is as good as saying you want to stop begging...how does that affect the giver ?

That’s a good question. The West gets involved in countries that beg for handouts. France and the EU have cut all aid to Niger and the US will soon follow—it’ll be interesting to watch the military government in Nigeria operate with almost no money.
Have those grain shipments arrived? If they ever do, the military will seize and sell the grain—it’ll never reach the citizens.

1 Like

Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Basic123: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nazgul:

And how did Nigerians enjoy Abacha Government?
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by PepeXKermit: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nigeriagood:
my goodness who do you this thing,the billions of dollars stolen are still been recovered but he is the best cause his children schooled in Nigeria which they didn't smh

The one wey our civilian politicians don theif till date nko?
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Georgejeez: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nazgul:

But how come every year , the listed countries in your comment return his loots stashed in their banks ??
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Alvelt14(m): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nazgul:

Dey play

U think Abacba loot na joke
Re: France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties by Arielle: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Let's get some facts straight. France has not helped enough to combat terrorists in this region. They're all about French citizens back home. Let them go back and let Niger decide what to do with itself.
Countries like France and the US are the instigators of unrest in the region, arming groups to fight each other, in order to distabilize the area and justify their military presence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former US President, Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.